Fucking Vampires! - Cover

Fucking Vampires!

Copyright© 2023 by Dyspneic

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - You think dying is bad--imagine Undying.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Horror   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Demons   DomSub   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Halloween   Revenge   Transformation  

Wouldn’t it just figure that my first encounter with another immortal (Sebastian excluded) would be a goddamn Incubus!

I was soon to learn that immortal/undead/demon kind do not cling so tightly to the concept of time. We don’t measure our existence in years, decades or centuries. But you could pretty much see one and know that they fell into one of three categories: newborn (moi), mature and ancient. I also learned that there were even greater beings out there that (usually) remained aloof to our puny little lives and/or unlives. Those scary fuckers were only referred to as Timeless.

When it comes to Cubi’s there really isn’t much distinction between them as far as sexual persuasion. I just know that Succubi tend to be more mature and selective in their appetites, whereas an Incubus will fuck just about anything, anywhere, anytime. And the one who attracted me was no exception. He was certainly mature (if only just) and oh-my-God was he beautiful!

We met on the roof top of a condemned apartment building, which was probably a good thing because our pairing would’ve woken the entire structure. He stood before me all naked, buff and gorgeous. I went to him without a care in the world, drawn by his other worldly pheromones or whatever. I just knew I was horny AF and ready to go.

“What have we here?” he purred with a deep resonating falsetto in his voice, “a baby vamp?”

I looked into his cherub face, completely oblivious to the danger, licking my lips anxiously. My mouth was dry. He was endowed with the most amazing cock I had ever seen. It stood before him at full attention and swayed like a metronome as he stepped up to me. I was reaching for it and gripping it possessively before I even realized it. I felt the raw power of his un-life coursing through him like a tempest. I wanted him so badly. It was like no force I knew—the few lives I had sampled paled in comparison. He must’ve felt something similar in me because he closed his radiant purple eyes and moaned with pleasure as his erection spasmed, leaking a dribble of precum onto my hands.

“Oh, I am going to savor you,” he crooned, “to the very last drop.”

Which was, ironically my exact thought as well.

Our lips met and he lowered me to the roof as we tasted each other. My legs parted invitingly and I savored every touch of his mouth and tongue as he teased my nipples and skin, working his way down toward my aching nethers. I cried out like a feral animal when his tongue parted the lips of my dripping pussy, pushing its way deep inside me. I bucked my hips and dug my claws into his head, pulling him tighter into my crotch as he probed, licked and caressed my vagina. I was swept away by a torrent of sensations I had never known. A simple orgasm was nothing compared the intensity of this passion. There was nothing human or mortal about the euphoria that consumed me. This was beyond nuclear!

I actually hissed with fury when he pulled his tongue from me and drew himself forward to kiss me once more. I was suddenly cut off from the glorious sensations and almost despaired for their absence, when he plunged that mighty cock into me and stifled my cries with a deep kiss. I unconsciously hooked my feet over his calves as he began thrusting his hips back and forth, driving me even higher into this maelstrom of erotic sensory overload. I lost myself as he fucked me into the stone-age. I was but a tiny ember tossing about in a chaotic tornado—getting sucked further and further downwards. Maybe it was because of this view-from-without, that I saw the dark chasm of oblivion reaching for me. It forced me to open my eyes and see the demonic expression distorting his benevolent features. I was fucking a monster and it was draining the life from me! I knew I only had seconds before he consumed me utterly—so I resisted. It was weak, the desperate gasp from of a dying lamb, trapped in the jaws of a lion. But I distracted my demonic predator causing his savage purple eyes to fly open with shock. The draining/sucking stopped and I suddenly found the energy to suck back.

“Wha...,” he faltered, “how?” I felt his presence dwarfing me as I struggled to fight back. He was a well-spring of unlimited energy, but I was too weak to do more than sip it with a tiny straw. Bound as we were—in our coital embrace—I was able to know his thoughts. I read his confused mind as he struggled to tame me and finish me off.

I was only a mere newborn and there was no chance that I could resist him—so why was it suddenly so hard to draw upon my remaining energy? His mind was in turmoil as he considered and discarded several different scenarios. He pressed his mouth over mine, trying to create a greater contact to facilitate his control over me. His lavender eyes widened with alarm as he suddenly recognized the taint surrounding me. A dreadful name flashed in his brain:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.