Over Exposure - Cover

Over Exposure

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 3: Back to Class

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Back to Class - Photo Finish Book 5. Nate’s last two years of college are filled with adventures, building his business, and strengthening his family. International travel for school interim experiences exposes Nate to different cultures and long-lasting friends. The production and release of the movie he is consulting on brings notoriety to Tenbrook—some of it unwanted. And his battle with Clyde Warren continues to immerse him in hot water.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory  

FRAN HAD, indeed, started on herself. When we went into her dressing room, she was naked and splayed out on her couch with her hand between her legs.

“Are you going to do me now, Nate? Adrienne?”

“I thought we were going to take some photos.”

“Bring a camera and shoot me right here. Shoot me with Adrienne holding me in her arms. Shoot me with you between my legs.”

“Are you too drunk for this?” I asked. Nonetheless, I grabbed my camera and took a couple more shots on the roll I hadn’t finished yet.

“I’m not drunk. I’m just incredibly horny and I want you. Both of you.”

I looked at Adrienne and she grinned.

“Do you want to find out what it would be like to be our little sex slave?” Adrienne said.

“Oh!” Fran clenched her legs and threw her head back. I think she came at Adrienne’s suggestion. “Tell me what you want me to do,” she panted. “I’ve been obeying the rules ever since the production started and I’m about to explode.”

“What are the rules?” I asked.

“Sleep with a director or casting director to get the role. Sleep with him once after production starts to thank him. Never sleep with the co-star. Always respect the other female actors,” she recited.

“You didn’t have to sleep with the director to get the role,” I said.

“And he’s too nice to take a thank you fuck,” she said.

“And why not the male lead?”

“It messes up the chemistry on set. We’re in conflict through most of the movie. Besides, he’s old! Like forty. Yuck.”

“I’m glad you didn’t toss that insult at him today,” I laughed.

“I’m holding it in reserve.”

“And I’m glad you are respecting the other women.”

“Oh, they’re great. And Lorna has taken me to a couple of rad clubs. But she’s a guard dog, too. She’s kept me from any temptations. That’s why I’m so horny. Nate, you’re the last guy I had sex with and my pussy is dripping.”

“What do you need to take with you tonight?” Adrienne asked.

“If I’m going home, just my purse with my keys,” she sighed. “If we’re going somewhere else, I suppose I need clothes for tomorrow.”

“Hmm. Put this robe on. Do you have slippers? Good. Take your purse,” Adrienne ordered.

“You’re taking me home,” she moaned.

“Yes, but we’re taking a long leisurely drive to get there. I think you’ll be our limo tart. When we feel horny and have a limo, we’ll pick you up and you’ll do exactly what we tell you to. Won’t you, little limo tart?”

“Yes, ma’am. Whatever you say.”

I was surprised to see Adrienne take the dominant role, but she’d shown that she was no one’s submissive but mine. And my girlfriends’. Anyone outside the family was beneath her. I could buy that.

I locked up my cameras and told Gary we were wrapped up for the night.

“We’ve got Lorna tomorrow night, though. We should be able to get started right after they call it quits. I’ll have dinner brought in for us.”

“You’re the top, Nate. Goodnight.”

I picked up Fran and carried her out the doors to the waiting limo. Adrienne was already inside. When I deposited Fran, Adrienne pushed her down on the floor and told her to take off her robe. She could have it back when we arrived at her apartment.

And then an hour of fun commenced as we tried to make sure that Fran got enough orgasms to last her until the next filming break. Suffice it to say that before we made it back to Fran’s apartment, we were all three naked. Adrienne sat on the back seat with her legs splayed open and Fran’s head between them, driving my mistress to one orgasm after another. With Fran’s lovely round bottom pointing up, I got right behind it and proceeded to bang her, bouncing her face against Adrienne’s pussy. I discovered that a well-placed thumb on—and eventually in—Fran’s anus drove her absolutely crazy.

The three of us were cuddled together kissing when the limo arrived at Fran’s door. She pulled her robe and slippers on and grabbed her purse, then brightly got out to run to her door.

What were Adrienne and I to do on the long drive back to her apartment? Well, we were already naked, so we took advantage of that up until the last moment when we had to get dressed to go inside.


The next day was an eye-opener as they filmed the first scene between Sally Jane and Joe. Joe was his typical suave and somewhat slimy self, but with a touch of uncertainty when dealing with the jailbait daughter of his current fling, Myrna. And this scene hit a little too close to home for me to be comfortable. Of course, Bert had no way of knowing that and neither did anyone else.

“Mr. Price, look at my school picture!” Sally Jane said, running up to him. “It’s terrible! Why do they make us all look ugly?”

“That’s really sad,” Joe said. “You’re much prettier than this.”

“Do you think so?”

“Oh, definitely.” Joe reached out to touch her hair and then quickly pulled his hand back.

“Would you take a better picture of me?” she pleaded. You could just see the wheels turning in her brain as she laid her trap.

“Well, if your parents want me to take a new picture, of course I will.”

“Oh, they’d really appreciate it. I have money for it.”

“Okay. I don’t have any appointments this afternoon. We can do a little work. Is this what you want to wear for your photo?”

Almost directly from a scene I’d once played out with Patricia pretending to be a schoolgirl and telling a story about how Mr. Hart promised her candy if she was a good girl. That was a great set of photos that she took to Tony.

Sally Jane was wearing a pinafore dress with a short skirt and a white T-shirt under it. Almost exactly like Patricia’s.

“To start. I brought some other alternatives with me.”

Of course, the scene was broken up into about twenty shots, but by the time it was over, Sally Jane was topless with her tits in Joe’s hands.

“I want it all, Joe,” she breathed.

“You’re underage. I can’t go any further than this. I shouldn’t be doing this.”

“Kiss me and think about what you have in your hands, Joe. You want it. I can feel you throbbing in your pants. I’m here and waiting, Joe. Take it.”

This scene was all about the seduction. You knew that he was going to succumb. No one would ever know. He was already fucking her mother. This would be no different.

I had to wonder about it. In this instance, Sally was supposed to be underage and using her wiles to seduce Joe. But Joe was twenty years older and he couldn’t stop his habit of seducing the girl in front of him. He might try to play it off as having been seduced by the girl and being helpless to resist her, but he was as much an instigator as she was. You could see from his first touch of her hair that he wanted to fuck her.

God! What a scumbag.


They wrapped up shooting for the day and we gathered in the break room for some dinner that Adrienne had catered in. It was just the four of us: Lorna, Gary, Adrienne, and me. Everyone else started to clear out.

“Tell me about what you’d like tonight,” I said.

Lorna was wearing a robe and I wasn’t sure if she’d put a shirt on or not. When she’d dropped the front of the pinafore during the scene, you could see the hard outline of her nipples on tiny breasts. Taking the shirt off showed they were just slight rises on her chest that reminded me of the first time I was out with Vicki. Or the first time I photographed Sandra.

It was hard to remember that Lorna was really twenty-three and not the fourteen-year-old she looked like.

“Well, I’m tired of playing teenies,” she said. “The business has been good, because directors know they can treat me like an adult and still get a kid-look. But after this film, I’m having my boobs done and letting my pubes grow. I’m ready to move to an ingenue role. So, I want a kind of commemorative set. My last set as jailbait. I’d like to really show off the young teen body and then next summer when the film is done and released, you can come back and do another set of the killer swimsuit bod I’m going to have.”

“Okay, so you want some schoolgirl pictures, but we can’t replicate anything from the movie. I got your promo shots during the day today. I’m not even sure we should use the set. Gary, is there anyplace else we could shoot?” I asked.

“There are other sound stages, but they might be reminiscent of some other show that’s in production. How about a background that isn’t the plain screens we’ve been using for the movie? There are some old flats in storage that I could probably get one or two of.”

“That would be great. Something that makes it look like we’re in a room of just about any type.”

“I’ll see what I can find.”

He finished his food and took off. I looked at Lorna.

“We need a slightly different look for you, too. Pigtails? Ponytail? Ratted up? What do you think?”

“Oh, don’t worry.” She pulled off her dark hair. It was a wig. Under it, she had very short blonde hair. “I brought a different wig and some other clothes.”

Adrienne and I followed her into her dressing room and she shed her robe as soon as she was inside. No, she hadn’t put on a shirt. She skimmed out of her plaid school uniform skirt as well and was standing in just a skimpy pair of pink panties. She reached for a wig on her dressing table and pulled on a reddish blonde wig that fell to just below her shoulders in Shirley Temple curls. The instant transformation was remarkable. She cleaned off her makeup and started reapplying a dark eyeliner and pale lip gloss.

“Don’t overdo the makeup if you want to look like you’re fourteen,” I said.

“Nate, I’ve been playing boner-inducing fourteen-year-olds for ten years. I know how to do the makeup. If you’re going to be in here watching, make yourself useful and rub my shoulders and back. I’ve been working all day and am sore.”

I automatically put my hands on her delicate shoulders and began rubbing them. Boner-inducing fourteen-year-old. Really? Once you were up close to her, you could see evidence that she was older. But boner-inducing, perhaps. She was hiding her real age with eyeliner, lip gloss, and blush. And doing a good job of it.

“I love the way you rub my back,” she said sitting back in her chair. “Why not rub my front a little?”

“Uh ... Lorna, I’m not trying to make a pass at you,” I said.

“No. I’m inviting one. I know you’re just fascinated by my tiny breasts. Grown women are usually bustier. Here, treat them nicely and when you come back next summer you can compare them to my brand new boobs.”

She pulled my hands down off her shoulders and onto her chest. She might assume that I’d had no experience with small breasted women, but there’d been the model Gwyneth who was so self-conscious about her flat chest. Even Theresa wasn’t much bigger than this. And when I’d dated Vicki at fifteen, I think she might have been smaller than this. And of course, Sandra. I cut that line of thinking off as I gently stroked across Lorna’s nipples.

“Oh, that’s good. You make my nipples so stiff. They’ll look great under my top.”

She pushed my hands off and stood to get a top off her dressing rack. Yes, they looked good under the knit spaghetti strap top she pulled on.

“You’ll have to touch them up a little while we’re shooting,” she said. “I want to make sure they press out against the fabric in my pictures. And if you liked my little teenie titties, you’ll love my hairless little pussy.”

She didn’t show me just then, but pulled on a skirt that was so short her butt ledge was visible. She pulled it down, arranging it so it covered her panties, but just barely.

“What do you think?” she asked. “Would a fourteen-year-old boy masturbate on my picture?”

“Oh, no doubt,” I laughed.

“Well, enough sixty-year-old men have. You can, if you want.”

“We’d better take some pictures, then.”

When we left the dressing room, Adrienne had my camera set up and Gary had a nice wall erected that was some kind of paneling that had been stained. It looked a little seedy. I liked it. I started moving Lorna around and getting her in poses. And I was sure to keep her little nipples hard and poking at the top until she lost it. She hiked her skirt waist up just enough so that when she turned her back and looked at me with her thumb in her mouth, I was sure that I’d at least replay the image in my mind at some crucial point.

I slotted film in the 4x5 and shot a perfect image. And she didn’t stop there. The skirt came off and the little pink panties. And her hairless little pussy was very nice.

I finished and approached her to take her to the dressing room.

“Um ... Why don’t you take Adrienne home and give her a good screwing in my memory,” Lorna said. “I’ve got something else in mind. Okay?”

“Sure. I was just...”

She turned me to go to the cameras so I could get the film ready.

“Gary, honey, could you get my clothes and help me to the dressing room? The floor’s really cold.”

Gary looked up with his mouth open and walked up to her. He handed Adrienne the film bag.

“I called the courier. He should be here in a few minutes.”

He snatched up the three pieces of Lorna’s clothes off the floor and then picked her up and carried her to the dressing room. The door closed firmly behind them.

Adrienne started giggling.

“I think the Best Boy is going to have to prove it,” she said.

We waited for the courier and then headed home.


We were at the studio at seven Friday morning and went straight to the viewing room. Man, I was glad they had coffee and donuts waiting. Adrienne and I settled into seats about halfway back. Fran came in and joined us. Lorna came in with Gary. I wasn’t sure they’d even left the studio the night before. Lyle came in and sat next to Reg in the front row. Bert and Frank were also up there. I recognized Dom, the principal cinematographer, Geraldine, and a dozen others who all grabbed coffee and donuts and settled into seats. The lights went down and the film started without preamble.

Geraldine had told me that whenever Reg yelled “Print it,” the shot was marked and the lab printed a positive from the negative with an optical soundtrack on it. If the scene was good but there was a problem with sound, it would eventually go to post-recording. They’d rerecord the voice in sync with the original track but without any other noise. Then it would be mixed with any other voices and with a ‘presence’ track that contained a background recorded in the space where the action was supposed to take place, but was all continuous instead of having possible differences showing up at a cut and splice.

That was everything I understood about viewing rushes. We went through the half-dozen short scenes from the first day of shooting and the whole dropping the film carrier in the slot worked well as a cut point.

“I think they’ll use that as the cut for transitioning from one location to another,” Adrienne whispered. “They can put in a shutter effect that will mimic what Lyle did and insert it anywhere in the film.” That seemed odd, but I figured someone with a degree in filmology understood it and I didn’t need to.

The scenes of Joe and Myrna were good. Just solid acting and cinematography. And when she dropped the robe from her shoulder, she was truly scrumptious. There was a smattering of applause.

Then came the scene with Fran in the studio. You could cut the tension with a knife. When the whole long scene was played from each of the three cameras, it was amazing. The applause was heartfelt and I squeezed Fran’s hand, which had somehow found mine during the playing of the scene.

Lorna absolutely exuded latent sexuality when she entered the scene. She seduced Joe with innocence and a calculated predatory gleam that absolutely radiated from the film. She got a good round of applause, too. Then there were a bunch of scenes of just Joe in the studio. One was of him smoking as he sat on a bed with a drink and looked like he was three sheets to the wind. It was a good scene, but I didn’t like the smoking. It didn’t ring true.

Most of the conversation was among the artistic staff. Director, writer, producer, cinematographer, sound engineer, and continuity coordinator. Everyone else filtered out of the theatre, grabbing another donut and coffee. Outside the doors, Dave—the PA for the production—had laid out 8x10 proofs of some of my shots that had been selected. These were the action shots, not my after hours photography.

People commented on the images and complimented me on the photography. Mostly, these were headed to publicity. They’d start pulling together the pre-release campaign that would begin sometime around Christmas for a summer release. All the slides and black and white negs that I’d taken while on set would remain with the production. I was just a finger on the trigger as far as those went and had no claim to them.

“We’re ready to go to the lab where a darkroom is reserved for you,” Adrienne said. “The negatives have all been processed and contact sheets printed. You should be able to go straight to enlargements of the images you choose. The transparencies from your evening sessions are ready, as well. You’ll be able to print Cibachrome. I’ll be with you if you want me in the darkroom, or I’ll be available to run errands when you want something.”

“Can we get a quick burger on the way? With nothing but coffee and donuts, I’m running on a sugar and caffeine high,” I said.

“Have just the thing,” she smiled.

I packed all my equipment and loaded it in the back of the limo. I would not be returning to the studio on this trip. She gave instructions to our driver and we took off.


I’d been to drive-ins before. Illinois isn’t really that backward, you know. We had carhops on roller skates and everything. But I’d never been to a drive-through. I guess I knew McDonald’s had them, but I always parked and went inside. The limo pulled into a lane at a place called In-N-Out. Adrienne ordered, paid two dollars for our meals, and we drove on. We ate in the back of the limo—cheeseburger, fries, and a Pepsi. The food was good and hot. I finished eating just about the time we pulled into the lab.

When we headed in, I saw a sign on the door that said ‘Service to the Industry.’ I asked Adrienne about it.

“This lab isn’t open to the general public. You couldn’t just come by and drop off a roll of film and have it developed. This is where all the film we’ve shot in the past week is sent to be processed and printed. What we watched this morning came through this lab. All the film you’ve shot in the evenings has come here for processing and proofing. They make darkrooms and equipment available for professionals in the film industry visiting from out of town to do special and art printing. Since Photosensitive Productions is an independent film producer, they’ll rent space here for editing and post production work.”

“Wow! They have a whole business for this! Amazing!”

“I’m not sure exactly how many, but I’d guess there are at least two dozen businesses like this. The movie business in the Los Angeles area is very big.”

Adrienne got us checked in and a guy came out to show us to a darkroom. This place was immaculate. He showed me where my negatives and transparencies were, gave me the envelope of proof sheets, and told me to call if I needed anything. The room was fully supplied with everything I could imagine needing. No one was there trying to show me how things worked. It was assumed that if I was renting the facility, I knew what I was doing.

Adrienne and I looked through the proofs and I decided I’d better do Fiona’s prints first. We knew exactly what she wanted and how many. I thought once the selection was made, any competent printer could have done these photos, but part of the deal was that Fiona didn’t want anyone else’s hands—or eyes—on them. Okay. I understood. I went into production mode.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.