Over Exposure - Cover

Over Exposure

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 23: The Chamber of Lustful Secrets

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Chamber of Lustful Secrets - Photo Finish Book 5. Nate’s last two years of college are filled with adventures, building his business, and strengthening his family. International travel for school interim experiences exposes Nate to different cultures and long-lasting friends. The production and release of the movie he is consulting on brings notoriety to Tenbrook—some of it unwanted. And his battle with Clyde Warren continues to immerse him in hot water.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory  

TONI HAD AN OVERNIGHT adventure with one of her ‘school’ friends Friday. That meant the family and our mistress could all go to the opening of There’s One in Every Marriage. We knew several people in the cast, as well as Kathleen, Damien, John, Judy, Leanne, and other techs.

The show was funny as hell. We laughed ourselves silly and then joined the cast for the opening night party. Adrienne was extremely popular, mostly because she insisted on wearing her collar and letting Anna have the leash. The girls stayed next to her all evening and, of course, all looked absolutely stunning.

“Tell me it will be okay,” a voice whispered in my ear. I turned to find Olivia just at my elbow. She looked incredible and had been one of the women in the show. It was nice to see Kathleen and Olivia onstage together, even though both were in supporting roles.

“What has you worried, Olivia?” I asked.

“My photo session! Don’t tell me you don’t even know I’m coming in for a new sitting on Monday!” she said.

“Oh, I knew it was coming, but I’d forgotten it was this week. What are you worried about?” I put an arm around her and she leaned against me.

“Do you realize I hyperventilate every night before I go on as Lady Macbeth? It’s so stressful to parade my body around on stage in front of all those people. Give me a brand new script and make me memorize a million lines and I’m fine. Go naked and I’m a wreck.”

“What’s the real problem, Olivia? You’re beautiful. You aren’t exposed. People know you’re naked, but they can’t really see anything. Your silhouette is phenomenal. What is it that really bothers you about it?”

“I was raised to believe my body was a curse, not a blessing. I saw what you did with Rebecca’s photos. That girl hasn’t been the same since. I think Judy took her shopping for a new wardrobe, too. She looks great. But my problem isn’t that. I know I’m beautiful by all the world’s current standards. I was taught that was shameful. I was a dirty temptation to men. I should keep my body covered so I didn’t drive men to lustful thoughts. Whenever I expose myself like I do for Macbeth, or like I did in my photo last summer, I think that every man is looking at me lustfully. It drives me crazy.”

“You do come across as crazy in the show,” I said. “You need to stack this into your reservoir of experiences that make you a better actress. And you need to know that lust isn’t a bad thing in itself.”

“Don’t tell my parents that. The Bible says lust is the root of all evil,” Olivia jumped in.

“No, the Bible doesn’t say that. Timothy says the lust for money is the root of all evil. And even that, I think St. Paul would back down on, considering all the roots that evil has. Not only that, you are only responsible for your own evil, not that of anyone else.”

“Are you a preacher?” she laughed.

“Son of a preacher. Eighteen years of perfect attendance in Sunday School. And for a while I considered going into the ministry.”

“Why didn’t you?”

“There was no official area of ministry for photographers taking pictures of naked girls,” I laughed. “Actually, I think there might be now, when I read about some of the evangelists out there. But if they lust after you, it’s their problem, not yours. Don’t let anyone blame you for the way they feel.”

“I should pay you for a photo session every week, just so you can talk sense to me. I’ll see you Monday.”


After the party, we took Adrienne home with us. She’d only been in the apartment with us once and asked to leave because it wasn’t proper for her to be in the family residence. We didn’t give her a choice this time. We took her home with us, stripped her, and all had our way with her.

“Do you not like me, Fifi?” Patricia said. “Am I too old and rundown because I’m a mother? Did my pussy change flavors? Are my breasts saggy? Why do you never want to make love to me?”

That came as a surprise to all of us. The only persons Patricia had ever made love with outside our immediate family were her husband Tony, and one night when she joined me with Leslie. As far as women were concerned, she’d made it no secret that she got horny for me, but she loved Ronda and Anna and would do anything for them. To attack Adrienne for not making love to her was a shock.

Adrienne leaped out of bed and I thought she was going to bolt, but she crouched down, kneeling on the floor beside our super-size bed.

“Mistress Patricia, please forgive your slave. I love you so much I was always afraid I’d chase you away if I showed I was interested in you sexually. You’re so beautiful. And I love your little girl. I would do anything for you, mistress.”

“Then get up off the floor and come to bed with me, you silly pet. I want to kiss you and taste you and feel your tongue on my clitty. I want to lick you to a come while Nate fucks you and then lick his come out of your pussy. I want all of you, Adrienne. Come and take all of me.”

Adrienne considered an order from one of us to be an order from all of us. She absolutely worshiped Patricia in our bed that night, and she did come on Patricia’s tongue as I filled her with my spunk. She slept curled up against my girlfriend, murmuring occasional ‘I love you’ as she slept.


We picked up Toni in the morning and all went out for breakfast and then allowed Adrienne to return to her hotel for much needed rest. I don’t know if any one person had ever had so much loving attention paid to her in a single night before. I suppose so, but I don’t run in those crowds. And I’m sure that person probably didn’t have a running commentary from a three-year-old at breakfast that covered every little thing she did with her friend the night before, including an entire plot summary of Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree.

“I’m very ‘spicious!” Toni declared.

Toni was soon distracted from Adrienne leaving to go to her hotel by the imminent arrival of Aunt Kat and Julie. Kat had been a favorite of Toni’s since she was a baby and Kat was just twelve. But Friday had been Kat’s sixteenth birthday, and true to their word, she and Julie drove up in Julie’s car to visit us in Stratford. We had our own birthday celebration for Kat. Anna even baked a cake. I suspected things would change around the house a bit as we’d be running around clothed instead of naked. Even when Min was staying with us, the dress code was no clothes. It was different with two teen girls in the house.

I got up Sunday to find Patricia feeding Toni, as usual, with Kat and Julie beside them. Apparently, the only ones required to dress were Kat and me. Julie and Patricia were as naked as Toni. Soon, Ronda and Anna joined us at the table as I turned out bacon and eggs, while my sister buttered toast. Yes, Ronda and Anna were naked, too.

“How do you keep from having your camera clicking all the time?” Kat whispered to me. “I just want my sketchbook out while I draw all of them! They all have the same basic shape, you know, but they’re all so different from each other.”

“Yes. I was not expecting quite the display today. But you know we’re always like this. I think as long as you and I stay covered, we’ve fulfilled our requirements,” I said.

“Yeah. Well, let me know if you’re going to be gone for a day or two, okay?”

I think Kat was itching to join the nudity and I suspected she didn’t get that opportunity in Reverend Mother Superior’s home.


Kat and Julie were fully occupied by Toni, who wanted all their attention on Sunday. They did get a tour of the studio and the store to see what had changed and found John changing out the set for what would become Olivia’s set. It was less ornate than the bedroom scene I’d done on Wednesday. I had Adrienne join us in the studio and explained the relationship to my sister and her girlfriend.

“What I want to know is what kind of magic juju my dorky brother has that attracts so many drop-dead gorgeous women to him,” Kat laughed. “Really, Nate! Just stay away from Julie, okay?”

“Aw,” Julie responded. “Can’t we do anything?”

“Of course, you can, sweetie,” Kat responded, kissing her girlfriend. My sister was sixteen now and entering her junior year in high school. Julie—Christine’s little sister—would be eighteen in a few weeks and would be a senior in high school. I just hoped Julie wasn’t like her sister and wouldn’t dump Kat as soon as she graduated to go off and purify her life somewhere. “Just leave someone for me to play with, okay?”

“I was thinking that you might want to do a painting of Adrienne,” I said. “I would love to have one and there is something different about having a painting than a photograph.”

“Really? Adrienne, would you sit for me to do a drawing and painting this week?”

Adrienne looked at me and I nodded.

“Yes, Miss Kat. If Nate wants you to paint my picture, I will be happy to sit for you.”

Kat was happy and this time it looked like Julie might be a little jealous. I wasn’t doing this to create any friction between the two girls. And I knew Adrienne would not cross any lines with either of them.

Kat and Julie took Toni to the Sunday afternoon concert at the Festival Theatre and I took Adrienne to her hotel.

“I’d like you to come to the studio to assist me tomorrow,” I said. “I’ll be photographing Olivia Dunn and I think you are just what I need to calm her down.”

“Whatever you’d like, Master. How may I serve you?”

“Oh, my sweet Fifi. Do I tell you often enough how much I cherish you, my pet?”

“You give me everything I could possibly want,” she said. “Let me be whatever you would like.”

I told her my idea and she embellished it with a few of her own. I thought it would work extremely well.


Olivia’s set was a stark contrast to Irene’s and yet held many of the same themes. It was a bedroom set. Where Irene’s set was full of ruffles and bright drapery, Olivia’s was not flashy or ornate. It was, in fact, rather severe. It had dark stone walls and a single bed, a dresser, and a straight chair.

“Welcome to Attic Allure, Olivia,” I said when she arrived. She hadn’t disguised her identity this time like she had the last time. “I think you know my assistant, Adrienne.”

“Yes. Oh my!” Olivia turned to look at Adrienne and realized for the first time that she was naked. “I knew Nate needed an assistant today, but I didn’t realize she’d be ... Wow! You’re beautiful.”

“Thank you, Miss Olivia,” Adrienne said as she busied herself with setting a light where we’d agreed.

“I thought you might be more comfortable if you weren’t the only one undressing,” I said.

“Why worry? You won’t even see me with Adrienne in the studio,” she laughed.

“Not exactly true. I’ll definitely be focused on bringing out the best in you,” I said. “Why don’t you tell me a little about the set you’ve chosen. It looks a little austere—almost like a cell.”

“Yes. But what kind of cell? A prison? A nunnery? A whorehouse? Or just the place in my mind where I’m free and safe from everything that is outside?”

“I can work with that theme. We might try them all.” I turned to my naked assistant. “Adrienne, we need a candle on the dresser. And see if you can locate a crucifix for later on. I think we might want a piece of red fabric for the bed, too.” Adrienne hurried about getting the needed items and I led Olivia to the bed.

“You just have so many ideas,” she said.

“All inspired by what you said. But this cell ... we don’t need clothes here, do we?”

I started unfastening Olivia’s clothing and removing it. I was glad she hadn’t worn a bra, but the panties were tight enough that they’d leave a mark. I took them off and massaged where the waistband had cut into her skin.

“I want to start with something as austere as the setting,” I said. “We’ll work into some fun things afterward. Just lie straight on the bed with your hands folded in the valley of your breasts.”

“Am I dead?”

“No. Vacantly looking straight ahead. Good. Let’s begin.”

I grabbed the camera and started taking pictures. We went through a lot of film that afternoon. And Olivia went through a lot of emotions. At one point, Adrienne held her while Olivia cried. I took that picture, too, but it would be only for my private collection. Not all of the pictures were deeply sad and emotional.

“Stand on the bed and jump up and down,” I said.

“Really?” Olivia laughed. “Are we allowed to do that?”

“You’re a grown up, Olivia. Who is telling you not to jump on the bed?”

“Ten little monkeys jumping on the bed
One fell off and bumped her head.
Called the doctor and the doctor said
No more monkeys jumping on the bed.”

She chanted the old rhyme and as she did, I could see her spirit become liberated. I could see her boobs bouncing up and down, too, and there was nothing wrong with that. I walked up to the bed and Olivia jumped off and into my arms.

“I think we have a great set of pictures for today,” I said. “It’s been a long day.”

“It has, but I had so much fun! Carry me away! Thank you, Adrienne! You were wonderful! Take me to the dressing room and get me dressed, Nate, but don’t hurry covering up my body. I want to know that I inspired lust in you.”

“Oh, you certainly did,” I laughed as we headed for the dressing room. “Adrienne, thank you. I think Ronda wants to see you upstairs.”

“Yes, Nate. It was nice to work with you, Olivia,” Adrienne said. She didn’t bother dressing before she headed upstairs to the apartment.

“Cuddle me and kiss me,” Olivia demanded, with a laugh. “I feel so free!”

“You are certainly unrestrained,” I said. “Let me kiss you and caress you.”

“I’m messy. It’s the whole relationship thing. Oh yum! Kiss me more. Touch me, Nate. I want, I want, I want. Damien doesn’t know what he’s missing.”

Damien?

“Is he missing something?”

“I love Kathleen to bits, but I thought I’d end up with Damien. She beat me to it because I was too caught up in being all proper and not moving too fast. This tortoise lost the race. Damien didn’t even know I was in the running.”

“I know he likes you,” I said. “But guys are pretty dense when it comes to knowing what a woman wants—especially an actress.”

“Am I not being clear with you?” Olivia laughed. She spread her legs. “I want you to get messy with me. I won’t try to join your little harem. But I want to feel all the things you’ve let out in me this afternoon, and I’d like to feel them between my legs.”

That was pretty specific. And I had nothing against exploring between Olivia’s legs. She was normally quite repressed and this was definitely a side of her I didn’t think anyone had seen in Stratford. Having had sex with Kathleen, I certainly didn’t think Damien had made a bad choice, especially since she was willing to let him play around on the side a bit. But perhaps he’d really screwed up by not seeing Olivia’s signals.

As I kissed and petted and stroked Olivia, she got me out of my clothes, as well. We lay on the couch in the dressing room and I worked my way down her body until my face was between her legs and I was licking and exploring her slit. Olivia approached orgasm several times, but never quite went over the edge.

“What can I do help you come?” I asked. She pulled me to her face and kissed me deeply.

“I need you ... in me,” she rasped. “Please. We’re not in the studio. I’m not a model. Please, Nate, make love to me.”

There was really no reason not to. I grabbed a condom from my trousers and in just a few seconds, I was sliding into this perfect slice of heaven. Once we were moving together, it didn’t take Olivia long to ramp up and stay up until we both came.

“It’s a thing with me,” she sighed. “I’m happy with all the attention and touching and oral stimulation, but when I’m with a man, I can’t come unless he’s in me. That’s one of the reasons I don’t date much. I just don’t want to be that intimate with most men.”

“You never come except with a man in you?” I asked.

“No. That’s not right. When I’m with a man, I don’t come unless he’s in me. When I’m alone, I can make myself come. And if you want to keep going and come in me again, then please do. But I’m a one and done kind of girl. The only thing better would be to come back the next time I’m really horny, but I don’t want to stay with you, Nate. And I probably won’t come back to Stratford for next season. I need to find my next great opportunity. It’s out there waiting for me someplace.”

“I hope you find it,” I said. “Whatever it is your heart desires, I hope you find it.”

I kissed her again and we dressed.


Kat was over-the-moon happy when I told her Adrienne would pose for her. It was a selfish request, I suppose. I really wanted a painting of Adrienne done by my sister. I’d like to watch her work, too, but Kat had other ideas.

“And while I’m painting Adrienne, you can photograph Julie,” she said.

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea, Kat.”

“Dearest brother, just as you want a painting of Adrienne, I want a photo of Julie. There is no one in the world I would trust her to for that other than you.”

“It’s just—I dated her sister. It feels weird.”

“We’re not asking you to date her. But she thinks her sister turned out extremely stupid. She fantasizes that you are her brother-in-law instead of the creep Chris married. Take her picture for us, Nate. Coax her into the pose you want, just like I’m going to coax Adrienne into the pose I want.”

I guessed the argument was at an end. I was going to take pictures of Julie.


“Okay, we’re ready for your Attic Allure photo,” I said to Julie after I’d finished her portrait. “Do you have anything in mind for what you’d like?”

“Yes, kind of,” she said, blushing. That was all the confirmation I needed that she intended to get naked. “I ... um ... spent a lot of nights when I was younger, hiding on the stairs and watching you and Chris or Ronda and Chris making out on the sofa in front of our TV. When I was home alone, I’d lie on the sofa with the TV on and imagine I had a boy or a girl who treated me like you and Ronda treated Chris. Um ... It wasn’t about either of you specifically, but that one day I’d have a boyfriend or a girlfriend who would treat me the way you treated Chris. Can we do a picture of me lying on the sofa pretending?”

I had to chuckle a little. I’d once caught her watching Chris giving me a blowjob, just before Julie scampered back up the stairs.

“Okay. We’ll need to set the scene. I think we’ll use the black backdrop so it just disappears behind the sofa. Then we’ll need to set the sofa. The only one I have is in the dressing room, so you’ll need to help me move it.”

We went straight to work. In order to make things work with Kat’s painting, she and Anna had gone to Adrienne’s hotel room to do the art. Adrienne had asked if Anna would come, too, indicating she was a little nervous about being alone with a sixteen-year-old girl. Julie was nearly eighteen and I didn’t worry about being alone with her. Ronda said she’d look in occasionally.

Once I had the scene fairly well set, I went to the store up front and brought back an old TV. Melinda said she sometimes had it on for company. It had a poor picture with no antenna, but it did have sound. I also got a lamp to set just behind the sofa in case I needed a little more light on my subject.

Julie was pleased with the setting and I took her hand to lead her to the dressing room.

“We have the set ready,” I said. “Now we need to get you ready. We’ll start by toning down your makeup, and making you look a little more innocent than your portrait would imply.”

“Don’t make me look too much like a little girl,” she sighed. “I don’t want to be embarrassed by it.”

“No, not a little girl at all, but not all dressed up to go out on a date, either. I want to highlight your eyes without shadowing them so heavily. I don’t want you to look spooky. I want you to look sexy. Maybe even a little seductive.”

“Okay,” she breathed. I had a feeling those words were not unfamiliar to her in her relationship with Kat. Julie was both sexy and seductive.

I worked on her makeup until I was satisfied I had the right look, then I reached over to unbutton Julie’s shirt. She caught her breath, but just stayed still as she held my eyes with her own. I’d seen her naked a couple of times this week as she wandered out of her bedroom for breakfast. Kat kept underwear on, but Julie joined my girlfriends fully nude. The difference was that I didn’t undress her, so this was new.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.