Over Exposure - Cover

Over Exposure

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 22: Coming Out

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Coming Out - Photo Finish Book 5. Nate’s last two years of college are filled with adventures, building his business, and strengthening his family. International travel for school interim experiences exposes Nate to different cultures and long-lasting friends. The production and release of the movie he is consulting on brings notoriety to Tenbrook—some of it unwanted. And his battle with Clyde Warren continues to immerse him in hot water.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory  

KATHLEEN HAD KINDLY brought dinner with her. Dinner for two. We weren’t going up to the apartment. We sat in the dressing room and talked while we were eating the carry out Chinese food from a hole-in-the-wall restaurant on the other side of town.

“This is really good,” I said as I shoveled in some noodle dish that had a lot of spice in it.

“The place will surprise you,” she answered. “Of course, if we were in London, England, I’d have brought Indian food. Curry is very popular there.”

“I’m glad to know it isn’t all fish and chips,” I laughed. “I think I’ll be going over there in January.”

“Really? How wonderful. I’ll be your guide!”

“As much as I’d like that, it’s a school program to study abroad for three weeks. If it’s like the one I did in Australia last winter, about every minute will be planned. They can be pretty demanding,” I said.

“Well, I’ll want to see you anyway.”

“You’re planning to be in London this winter?”

“Yes. Damien is directing a show on the West End and promised to make me a star in England. We’ll see. He’s really quite wonderful, you know.”

“I’m glad things are working out for you.”

“Yes, I guess.”

“What’s up, Kathleen?”

“I’m here tonight because I promised to be absent for Damien tonight so he could play.”

“You mean with someone else?” I asked. I didn’t understand exactly how the relationship between Kathleen and Damien worked. They lived together, but seemed pretty casual about who the other saw.

“Yes. He’s finally getting his little fantasy fulfilled,” Kathleen laughed. “The Weird Sisters are spending the night with him.”

“My God! There might be nothing left of him in the morning.”

“That’s true enough. He’s actually considering mounting a production of The Bacchae with the three of them leading the Chorus,” Kathleen said.

“Here?”

“No. I think his ‘vision’ is too advanced for Stratford. He’s even contacting some pop musicians to see if they’ll write music and turn it into a rock musical. Who wouldn’t rush to see a rock musical about twelve naked nymphs tearing the king of Thebes apart limb from limb? I think his vision for that show is what will keep the Weird Sisters from totally destroying him tonight. Though he might not be able to walk in the morning.”

“How do you handle it, Kathleen? I should know about this stuff. Heaven knows my three girlfriends are often enough waiting while I play with another girl. But I don’t understand what it is that keeps us from falling into insane jealousy. Even Min...”

“ ... Min is being entertained by Patricia and Anna tonight,” Kathleen interrupted. “This isn’t an entirely spontaneous event. Ronda is planning to join you and me later on.”

“Join us?”

“It’s a good thing you have two guest rooms.”

“Oh.” What else could I say. Kathleen and I had certainly fooled around before, but never slept together. I had to say, however, her blowjob skills were superb.

“First, though, I want a new set of pictures. Work some Attic Allure magic on me, Nate.”


I’m not sure I would have called it magic, but we certainly had some fun. I grabbed random props from the selection we had and then thought up ridiculous scenes to put Kathleen in. It wasn’t too long before she was running around helping me put up a new backdrop while she was completely naked. I took full advantage of the opportunities to touch and caress her as I put her in poses.

“This nipple needs to be just a bit harder.” “Can we moisten these lips a little with my tongue?” “Let me check to be sure the vulva isn’t exposed when you are bending over.” That’s the idea.

About eight o’clock, Ronda tiptoed into the studio and before I even saw her, she’d taken all her clothes off.

“I hope you haven’t gotten too far along without me,” she said. “I had to get Toni to sleep and wait for Patricia, Anna, and Min to get home from their dinner before I could escape.”

“You’re just in time,” I said. “I was just trying to figure out what to have Kathleen do with this odd-shaped ball on a handle. I have no idea what it is, but it’s very pretty.”

“I’ve never seen one like that,” Ronda said. “It’s far more ornate than most. Oh, look! The handle screws off and you can store needles in it.”

“Needles? What for?” Kathleen asked.

“This is a darning ball,” Ronda explained. “Mrs. Hardesty actually made us learn to darn a hole in silk stockings in our Home Economics class in high school.”

“Hmm. I was thinking I could use it for something else on a cold lonely night,” Kathleen said, placing the darning ball between her legs.

“Wait!” I said. “That could make a sexy picture, but between your legs is too explicit. How about lying back and doing a little stroking of your cheeks and breasts with it. Just think about putting it between your legs.”

I got behind the camera and took the first picture, then moved to Kathleen and repositioned the ball right at her nipple. I bent to her and kissed the other nipple. She caught her breath.

“There we go. Got that nipple excited, didn’t we?”

“No kidding. Don’t we have enough photos now? Shouldn’t we move to the next step?” she asked.

“I suppose I should get this film in the tank and get it processed,” I sighed.

Kathleen and Ronda looked at each other, then each took one of my arms.

“Leave it until tomorrow, lover,” Ronda said. “Kathleen is our overnight guest tonight. I don’t want to start without you.”

I was led up the stairs and through the apartment to the second guest room. There I was divested of my clothes and two luscious girls started feasting on my body as I enjoyed theirs. Kathleen and I had played around before and brought each other to orgasms, but sinking into her wet pussy with my cock was a real treat. I rolled to my back, so Kathleen was posting on top of me, and Ronda planted her pussy on my mouth as she and Kathleen petted and kissed each other. It was definitely a three-way orgasm when it hit.

While I was recovering from a massive come, Ronda and Kathleen managed a sixty-nine that was pretty enticing. I kissed and petted the girls, finding both assholes with my hands as they licked each other. I knew what that did to Ronda but wasn’t sure how it would affect Kathleen. She sat bolt upright on Ronda’s face, sinking my finger in to the second knuckle and started coming hard. She rolled off Ronda, passed out. That gave me the opportunity to get between Ronda’s legs and make love to my girlfriend.


It was a little mysterious for Toni in the morning. She came bounding into our bedroom to wake me up. She kissed Ronda as my lover came awake and then looked at Kathleen.

“Not Aunt Addy,” she said, looking at me.

“No, honey. You know Kathleen. She just spent the night with us.”

Toni stood on our bed with her hands on her hips, looking at Kathleen.

“You have to go home now,” she said, much to my surprise. “Aunt Addy coming.”

“Yes, honey,” I said, giving my little girl a cuddle. “But Aunt Addy won’t be here until this afternoon. Why don’t we all get dressed and go out for breakfast?”

“Scoddig?”

“Yes, honey. That Scottish Café.”

“Okay. I get Mommy and Mommy and Min Min dressed.” She turned to Kathleen and nodded. “You can stay, but we got to get dressed for breakfast.”

“Okay,” Kathleen squeaked.

Toni ran out of our bedroom yelling, “Mommy! Mommy! Min Min! We get dressed for breakfast.”

I glanced at the clock. No one particularly wanted to be up and dressing at seven o’clock, but some days, our little girl made the rules.


“Aunt Addy, did you lose something?” Toni asked when we opened the door to Adrienne’s hotel room. Adrienne, of course, was naked and kneeling on the floor ten feet inside the door. She looked panic-stricken. Toni rushed to her to hug her. “I help look,” she exclaimed.

“Oh, Miss Toni! I just found it. I was looking for you!” Adrienne said, recovering. Patricia and I started laughing.

“Did you think I was lost? I’m not little! I’m...” Toni focused on getting the right fingers on her hand held up. “ ... three many.”

Patricia and I finally got to Adrienne and pulled her to her feet for hugs and kisses. By the time we were finished, Toni was out of her clothes.

“Clothes, Mommy and Daddy.”

“Oh, dear. Did I...?”

“Don’t worry, honey. We’re nude in our apartment most of the time, so Toni just assumes we will be nude here as well. Which is probably true most of the time, but we’re planning dinner out tonight and a show, so all our little girls need to get dressed,” I said. Patricia was on the floor explaining to Toni that we were going out for dinner and needed to get dressed. I led Adrienne into the bedroom of the hotel suite and, amidst more kisses and caresses, managed to get her dressed so we could go out. It probably took longer than if I’d just let her get ready by herself.


“Toni has been so excited about you coming to visit her that she hasn’t been able to sit still for a minute today. She came in and woke us all up for breakfast at seven this morning because her Aunt Addy was coming,” I explained as we walked over to the Windsor House Restaurant. “While we set rules and do a pretty good job of teaching our little imp, there are times when it is better to just go with the flow and do what she wants to do. We usually have more fun that way.”

“I am at your command, Master. If you tell me my visit this week is to all be entertaining Miss Toni, I will do my best,” Adrienne said.

“Shh, now. If Patricia hears you say that, it might give her ideas,” I laughed. “Ah, here are Anna and Ronda. We thought all meeting you at the hotel might be a little overwhelming.”

“It only took one little girl to overwhelm me,” Adrienne laughed. She dipped her head to greet Ronda and Anna. Of course, they hugged her and kissed her, right out on the street. People laughed as they passed us.

We got into the restaurant for our early dinner and then headed over to the Festival Theatre to see Volpone. It was always fresh and by the end of the first act, Toni was fast asleep. Patricia and Anna left and took her home. That left Ronda and me to walk Adrienne back to the hotel and spend the night with her.

The Adrienne we knew and loved came out to play. Having Kathleen to play with the night before was new and novel, but Adrienne knew the games Ronda and I liked to play. Fifi was soon on top of Ronda with her face in my girlfriend’s pussy, and her pussy settled on Ronda’s face. That gave me the perfect target to bury my cock in our mistress’s butt. I think watching that will always send Ronda over the hill in ecstasy. Or it could have been Fifi’s finger in Ronda’s butt that did it.


Ronda and I had a relaxing day with Adrienne on Saturday that included breakfast at That Scottish Café. Damien and Kathleen joined us there. They both wanted a full description of the movie—something they considered they couldn’t get from me.

Adrienne turned to me.

“May I?” she asked.

“Of course, my dear. I’m interested in the news myself. I haven’t heard a thing about the film since we released it in May,” I said.

Adrienne immediately changed persona from my obedient slave to that of studio executive, speaking on behalf of our sponsor.

Over Exposure had a budget of $700,000,” she began. “To date, it has earned over $800,000 in box office receipts. It has entered residual payments and is expected to gross well over $1 million. Our sponsor is pleased and has given the green light to exploration of a sequel. Pending approval of a concept, the movie will begin filming next summer. They’re bringing in another writer to work with Bert on expanding his original concept. It is not yet clear who will direct, but Fran Carter and Lyle Patterson have been contracted to play the leads.”

“The way they were spending money, I thought it must have a much bigger budget than that,” I laughed. “Shoot! I made ... a bundle.”

“Yes, but you will not be receiving residuals. Our four major actors, director, and producer will be receiving checks for many years. I would guess, however, that your association with Hollywood is not yet over,” Adrienne said.

“I guess that’s good,” I said. “I need continued excuses to travel to LA so I can see my mistress.”

“I will always be waiting for you, master.”

“You are so cute!” Kathleen exclaimed. “Adrienne, we hardly had time for a cup of tea and a chat last summer. Please, may we have some time while you are here? I would like to talk to you about our concept for the next performance piece Nate and his crew will be putting up.”

“I can hardly say that we put it up,” I laughed. “You put together the entire concept and storyline for the last one. And Damien for the one before.”

“And our producer—sitting on my left—has approved me as director of the next one, with your consent,” Kathleen said. Damien smirked. “Of course, he’s insisted that he get some say in our script.”

“We’re doing a female satyr for the next show,” I explained to Adrienne. “You should see Judy and Leanne’s concept sketches. We have an actress coming in from Seattle for the performance.”

“It sounds exciting,” Adrienne said. “Master, may I have time to meet with Kathleen?”

“Absolutely, Fifi. I learned to be thankful for all your consulting on the film. I’ll be thankful for this as well. I think, however, that Toni has reserved her ‘day off’ Sunday to spend with you. She wants to show you some of her favorite things in Stratford. I hope you like horses.”


Anna had been making appointments for me I was unaware of. I was finally finished with all the production photography except our final performance art. It had already been a profitable summer, just from the work for the Festival. But it seemed there was a backlog of actors who wanted custom photoshoots and I was starting with them first thing on Monday.

I was surprised to find John at the studio at nine in the morning with scenery for my first shot.

“What is all this?” I asked.

“Rebecca Parsons is coming for a shoot today,” John said. “She hand-selected a few items for her scene and asked me to put it together for her. I did get it cleared with Anna.”

“Anna’s the boss. I haven’t been paying attention to the schedule lately. My bad. So, what do we have to work with?”

“I have a floor, first,” John said. “One of those nice painted pieces that come in 4x8 sheets. Give me a hand?”

“You bet.”

It wasn’t a huge amount. Four 4x8 sheets of plywood that fit together to make an 8x16 wooden floor. It was perfectly matched, so I couldn’t really tell where the sheets were separated. Then we brought in a background of a paneled wall, with a large window that went floor to ceiling on one side. The window was frosted so we couldn’t see through it, but I could light behind it to create different moods. Then there was the wardrobe. That was the heaviest piece. It was about eight feet tall with legs and an ornate top. The doors were a wire mesh and actually didn’t have either a glass or plastic panel behind them. Of course, John had a frosted plexiglass panel that would fit in each door, depending on how I decided to use it.

Finally, we brought in a dressing table and chair. The table had a mirror and there was a box of props, like a perfume bottle, hand mirror, powder box, brushes, and such. It was makeup with a decidedly antique appearance to it.

“That’s everything. Anna said I can pick this up and change it out to Wednesday’s setting tomorrow. Good luck.”

“Thanks, John. I can hardly wait until I see what is coming in for the picture.”

“Well, not as beautiful as Min, by any means,” he sighed. “Time was too short with Min here. I think I’d like to have dated her for a few weeks and then invited her to move in with me. I’m daydreaming, of course. She was way out of my league.”

“You should keep in touch,” I said. “She had a lot of fun going out with you. Who knows what might develop.”

“Thanks. I’ll talk to her. She did give me her phone number.”

John left and by the looks of it he was a whipped puppy. When I saw Min this fall, I’d ask her more detailed questions.


Rebecca was rather plain and slight. Her setting looked far more elaborate than she was and I was immediately worried that it would overshadow her. She had a little suitcase with her, so I showed her to the dressing room and sat to talk with her.

“You had a rather elaborate setting brought in,” I said. “It’s lovely. Tell me about what you would like.”

“I’m a mouse,” she began. “I’ve always been a mouse. I have a mousy little body, mousy hair, and a squeaky mousy little voice. I thought I was happy being a mouse.”

“I don’t think you need to be a mouse,” I said cautiously. “I find that is more often an attitude than an actual appearance.”

“That’s what she said.”

“She said? Who?”

“I work in the costume department. I’m not a designer or anything. I just sew. That’s where I met Judy. She kept telling me impossible stories about how you change girls who come to you for portraits. Then I saw the picture of the Weird Sisters. So, I went to talk to Judy some more. She’s really sweet, you know? I ... well, I told her I was tired of being a mouse and she asked if I wanted her to help me. I might yet. She’s really sweet, you know? I guess I said that. She said to come to you and let you show me like I really am. She helped me go to John and pick set pieces. This isn’t just a photo; it’s my coming out photo. That’s what the wardrobe is for. I’m coming out as not just a mouse. And the window—that’s because I want the world to see. Can you make me not be a mouse, Nate?”

I looked at her critically and didn’t see anything really mousy about her face. Her hair was a little stringy, but was cut short. It was almost black, parted near the middle, and longer in front than in back. Her eyes were deep set. She had cupid’s bow lips and for a moment I imagined kissing them. There was definitely a beauty hiding out in this mouse.

“Do you have anything against makeup? I’d like to do some adjustments if I may.”

“No. I’m not very good at makeup, but Judy said you’d do my makeup for me.”

Judy said. Again.

“Um ... she said that to get the best photo, I should put myself in your hands. I think she meant literally.”

“Let me ask, do you want artistic nude photos?” I asked.

“Yes. That’s how I want to come out of the closet ... or wardrobe. Um ... Judy said you’d touch me. She said you’d bring out the beauty in me. If you can do that, you can touch me anywhere you want,” she said. Her breath was coming faster and I could see she was both nervous and excited about the possibilities.

“Did Judy also tell you that I have a rule against having sex in the studio or with a model?” I asked.

“Oh. Yeah, but...”

I thought for a moment she was going to hyperventilate and pass out. I touched her cheek and her eyes closed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.