Over Exposure - Cover

Over Exposure

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 9: En Route

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: En Route - Photo Finish Book 5. Nate’s last two years of college are filled with adventures, building his business, and strengthening his family. International travel for school interim experiences exposes Nate to different cultures and long-lasting friends. The production and release of the movie he is consulting on brings notoriety to Tenbrook—some of it unwanted. And his battle with Clyde Warren continues to immerse him in hot water.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory  

IT WAS EARLY in the morning when I rolled up next to Adrienne’s backside that I realized what we’d done. It was the first time I’d ever come in her pussy without a condom.

“Adrienne, my love, we made a big mistake last night. I came in you without a condom,” I said.

“I know. It was so wonderful. You said whatever I would like. Are you upset with me, Master?”

“I’m concerned. None of us are ready to have children. We have Toni and if I got you pregnant, I would want you to be nearby. I could not stand the thought of you raising a child without me beside you,” I said. I’d seen how crippling that had been for Patricia, even with her parents and Tony’s parents nearby to help. Adrienne had no family nearby.

“Master, your Fifi cannot have children. What is it they say about pets? I have been spayed. I had ovarian cancer soon after I came to America and they were removed.”

“I’ve never noticed a surgery scar!” I began to examine her abdomen where I assumed I would see a scar from that kind of surgery.

“I had a laparoscopic oophorectomy. My sponsor searched the world for the very best practitioner and they had to make only two incisions. The largest was through my navel and the other, only half a centimeter, was a little below. It is one of many things for which I am thankful to him.”

“I am thankful as well,” I said. “So, there is no danger of pregnancy?”

“Nor of disease. You have been my only male lover since my sponsor separated himself from me. Do you wish to punish me for not asking you to come in me?”

“Not at all. In fact, I’m thrilled. You know, I would like to come in you again.”

We whispered together and Adrienne’s devious mind came up with a brilliant scenario.


Our New Year’s Day adventure ranked right up there with the strangest happenings of my life. I started off by calling home to wish everyone Happy New Year. I was a little sad that I wasn’t home with my family to start the New Year right. When I got home on Saturday, I’d have just two nights with them before I had to head out for the thirty-eight-hour series of flights that would get me to Melbourne. Nothing like flying to Australia to make you realize how big the world is.

After our conversation and making love with Adrienne again, we dressed and headed out for our day at the beach. I thoroughly approved of Adrienne’s bikini when I saw her dressing. It was amazing. She had a warm wrap and a beach bag she said included a change of clothes, towels to lie on, and tanning lotion. When we got to the limo, I discovered she’d ordered the picnic lunch as well as a bottle of champagne and some orange juice to welcome in the New Year in the back of the limo.

We picked up Fran, who was a bouncing ball of sexual energy.

“I’m so excited. Alice and I left the party about the same time you did and she’s incredibly jealous that I get to spend the day with you,” Fran said.

“We could have invited her along,” I said.

“She’d have wet her panties,” Fran laughed. “She said the kiss she stole from you after midnight was the best she’d ever had.”

“Oh, the poor girl!” I said.

“She isn’t completely inexperienced, but she doesn’t adventure much. When she came out here, she intended to become an actress, but she took a secretarial type job and she’s likely to be in it for the next twenty years or more,” Fran said. “And she’ll be happy at it. I think she breathed a sigh of relief that she wasn’t going to have to do the whole Hollywood actress thing, you know?”

“I know very well,” Adrienne said. “My sponsor offered to make me into a movie star, but my proclivities are not suited for the industry in that capacity. Working behind the scenes and helping him with his projects was far more my style. I didn’t want people investigating me and putting my picture in a bunch of grocery store tabloids.”

“I’m so glad you chose the path you did,” I said, kissing her.

That started a round of kisses that got us in every combination. And not all the kisses were on the mouth. When our driver pulled to a stop in the little parking area, I quickly pulled Fran’s bikini top back into place to cover her nips and pulled her wrap around her.

The girls each had a beach bag to carry, so I got the picnic basket. It wasn’t too heavy, though, so I could make the trail without too much problem. Adrienne had warned us to wear sturdy shoes. It was almost a fifteen-minute walk to get down to the beach. And the beach was narrow with a rocky shore. Once we actually got to the white sand, though, it was beautiful.

“Point Dume is a popular place for movies,” Adrienne said. “But they are filmed on the other side of the point. It’s where Tony Nelson washed ashore in his space capsule and found Barbara Eden in I Dream of Jeannie. It was the location for Charlton Heston’s dramatic discovery at the end of Planet of the Apes. But this side is a little harder to get to and not many people come here. Those that do, don’t really care what people wear. Including nothing at all.”

The beach wasn’t very big, and there were half a dozen couples who had staked out places. They were all nude. As soon as we found a spot where we could spread our blanket, Adrienne dropped her wrap and then stripped out of her bikini. If she looked great in the bikini, she looked even better out of it.

Fran watched wide-eyed, and then hurried to remove her own clothes so that both women were standing naked in the sun. Now that was a sight to just stop and appreciate. It looked like a few people down the beach were doing just that.

“Come on, Nate,” Fran said. “Strip and join the show. I want to go in the water.”

“Are you crazy, Fran?” I asked, pulling off my clothes. “It’s sunny, but the temperature out is barely sixty.”

“And if you want to put your toes in the water, just wade a little at the shore,” Adrienne said. “With all the rocks around the shore, currents can be unpredictable. And you never know what sea creatures are hanging out here.”

The three of us held hands and walked down to where the waves were lapping up on the sand. We waded right in and then right back out.

“Oh, shit! That’s cold!” Fran said. “I thought it was always sunny and warm in California.”

“Well, it’s sunny,” Adrienne laughed. We went back to our blanket and started arranging ourselves and the picnic. After the initial attention, interest in us seemed to wane quickly as couples had more to keep themselves occupied with each other than with us.

“Um ... So, what do you do at a nude beach?” Fran asked hesitantly.

“Pretty much anything you do at a clothed beach,” Adrienne said. “I see someone setting up a volleyball net down that way. I’ll bet most of the people on the beach go to at least check it out.”

“Volleyball with my boobs flopping around?” Fran asked.

“Honey, have you forgotten? Your boobs don’t flop,” I said, reaching over to squeeze and play with her tits. With the implants she’d had, her boobs didn’t really move around much. I much preferred playing with Adrienne’s, but I wasn’t going to let Fran be neglected.

“Oh yeah. These babies don’t go anywhere. They’ll still be upstanding when I’m eighty and everything else on my body is sagging.”

“I know a little game we could play,” Adrienne said. “Lie down here on your back, Fran.”

“I like the sound of this game already,” I said as I helped get Fran arranged on the blanket. She had one hand on Adrienne’s leg and the other on my cock.

Adrienne began pulling food out of the basket. She started by putting a deviled egg on Fran’s navel, then continued with eggs down to her slit. She made Fran put her legs together so she could put an egg right up against her pussy, resting on her thighs. She then put little open-face finger sandwiches in a row from Fran’s navel, up between her breasts to her neck.

“You’re turning me into a picnic table,” Fran giggled.

Adrienne came up with sliced cucumber next. She put a slice on each of Fran’s nipples, causing Fran to gasp with the cold. I thought the cucumber might tumble right off when her nipples came upright and erect.

“Close your eyes, baby,” Adrienne said. “Cucumber is good for them.” Fran closed her eyes and Adrienne put a slice of cucumber on each eyelid.

Adrienne built a little tower on each of Fran’s breasts, starting with the cucumber, then a slice of salami, a bit of cheese, and half an olive. Finally, she told Fran to close her mouth and built a little tower on her lips as well.

“Now Nate and I can have a picnic and eat all the food off your body,” Adrienne said. “We’ll even feed you some of it. The only thing is that we are not allowed to use our hands. Like, I built this little tower of goodies on your breast out of some of my favorite things.” She bent forward and pulled the food off Fran’s breast with her lips, then stayed there to suck on her nipple while she chewed the food. Fran whimpered.

I got the idea and ate a deviled egg off Fran’s navel. Adrienne scooped a little open-face sandwich off Fran’s throat and Fran moaned, gripping my cock a little tighter. I decided the sandwich on her lips was going to go tumbling if I didn’t get to it, so I managed to use my tongue and lips to lift it and then push it into her mouth. The giggling almost caused the right breast tower to fall, so I quickly sucked it off her tit and then stayed there to suck on her tit for a while, as Adrienne ate a cucumber slice off Fran’s eyelid.

How we managed to eat an entire meal off the actress’s body, I’m not sure, but as the last bit disappeared, Adrienne made sure that body was licked clean. For my part, the last bit of food was the deviled egg resting at the juncture of Fran’s legs. I took my time nibbling on it and eventually pushed her legs apart so I could nibble on her clit for a while. With Adrienne stroking her breasts and kissing her, Fran rose to climax that had us all panting.

“That was just a yummy dessert,” I said. “You are so tasty, Fran. Would you like some dessert?”

“Oh, yeah. A huge helping of your come would be terrific,” Fran giggled.

“We can arrange that.”

Fran was ready to open her mouth and swallow my dick, but was surprised when I crawled between Adrienne’s legs.

“Last night, I left a nice helping of come in Adrienne’s pussy,” I said as I lined myself up and Adrienne welcomed me into her vagina. “It feels so good! You’d like to help Adrienne like she just helped you, wouldn’t you?”

“Of course!” Fran said. She immediately fell to kissing and touching my mistress. Between the two of us, we got Adrienne over the edge, and knowing it was my bare cock in her vagina, I spurted an intense helping into her.

“Now lie down, our little limo slut,” Adrienne said. “It’s time for yours.”

Fran quickly lay on her back and pulled her legs back to give me easy access. I think she expected me to just start fucking her, but I wasn’t quite ready yet and this one definitely needed a condom. I paid attention to her pussy with my mouth and Fran was truly surprised when Adrienne straddled her face and settled down on her mouth with a pussy dripping with my come. She let out a little squeak, but definitely got right at cleaning that dripping pussy.

I got the condom on and satisfied her other end as I began to plow into her vigorously as Adrienne and I kissed each other and fondled Fran.

After our little playtime, we stretched out for a bit of a nap in the sun. I could see that nearly everyone else on the beach was down where they were playing volleyball. Even in the cooling temperatures, we were aware that we could get sunburned if we stayed out too long, so we got ourselves dressed, and packed our bags. Once we had our sturdy shoes on, we climbed out of the secluded area—a trip that took longer than the fifteen minutes down.

In the limo, Fran set out to prove that she was our limo slut as she stripped and gave both Adrienne and me another dose of her oral talents.


When Adrienne and I got home, we spent a quiet evening. Marie had prepared a meal for us that Adrienne only had to put in the oven for a while. In the morning, we made love again and she accompanied me to the airport. I kissed her goodbye and assured her that I could come out over spring break, but a girlfriend might want to join me. Her face lit up like I’d just offered her a rare treat.

“Miss Anna?” she asked breathlessly.

“Our schedules are the easiest to coordinate. Would you like to have Miss Anna join me?”

Adrienne shivered all over.

“Yes, if it pleases you, Master. I would be very happy to see her.”

“I’ll see if she has any desire to come with me,” I said as I kissed her goodbye.

Just then we saw Missy approaching in her uniform, which I thought had a shorter skirt than I’d noticed before.

“May I escort you to your seat, Mr. Hart?” she asked politely.

“That would be very kind of you, Missy.”

I had one more quick kiss with Adrienne and then followed Missy with my camera case to the airplane.


I did spend some time in the first class galley with Missy on the way to Chicago, but we didn’t quite fuck. There were too many people on the flight, many of whom were still partying for the New Year.

“Things will be quieter on Monday when we fly the other direction,” she gasped as I fingered her to an orgasm. “I’ll try to give you a proper send-off on your trip to Australia.”

“Just seeing you will be a good send-off,” I said. “You know I love to get together with you, but it isn’t always necessary to fuck.”

“Yeah. I just hate to miss an opportunity,” she giggled as she pulled her panties back into place. “Are you sure you don’t want me to suck you off?”

“Of course I do, but I have three horny girlfriends waiting for me in Chicago who expect me to give them enough this weekend to last for three weeks while I’m gone to Australia. After having been drained by Adrienne this morning, I need to keep something in reserve for my three,” I laughed.

We touched down in Chicago and I was greeted at the gate by my three girlfriends and a 30-month-old toddler who was still high on Christmas cookies.


The rest of Saturday and all day Sunday was spent getting me ready for international travel. I had my tickets with all the associated rigamarole. There were twelve leaves in the ticket bundle because I would be on five different flights each direction. I’m sure the plane would have landed more frequently if there were more places available to land. It’s, like, an ocean between here and Australia. With the layovers at each airport, it was going to take a total of thirty-eight hours to get there. But with time changes and the International Dateline, I’d take off at 10:00 Monday morning and arrive in Melbourne at 7:00 Wednesday evening. I’d lose an entire day. I think I calculated that right.

“You need your summer clothes, not winter clothes,” Ronda said. “Remember, it’s on the other side of the equator.”

“I feel like I’m backward already,” I said. “They said possible rain, too, but I just can’t imagine packing an umbrella. I’ll need to take my chances on some of the weather. I need to pack my camera equipment and film.”

“You’re checking your suitcase and your tripods and carrying on your cameras and portfolio, right?” Anna asked. “I picked up a book for you to read. It looked like it would be interesting.”

“Lady Chatterley’s Lover?” I said. “It looks like a used book.”

“Oh, yes. I asked Miss Ludwig for a recommendation. She helped me get the book and since I had it, I read it. And so did Ronda and Patricia. We think you’ll enjoy it.”

“Oh. Okay. At least it will give us something new to talk about when I get back besides my time spent in a class,” I said.

“Or your time spent in other women,” Patricia laughed. “I know you plan to see your artist friend, Dale. I’d love to see more pictures of her.”

“She was a lot of fun,” Ronda said. “I’m sure she wants to show you some of the sights of Melbourne. Or at least one of them.”

“Swimming trunks?” I asked as I continued to put things in my suitcase. “Do you really think I’ll have a chance to go swimming? Is there even a pool?”

“There’s an entire ocean,” Ronda laughed. “Supposedly some incredible beaches.”

I thought about having put my feet in the ocean in Los Angeles. If I understood the globe correctly, it was the same ocean.


There were only six people in first class on my Monday morning flight. By some oddity, I was the only person seated in the first row.

“A lot of people don’t like the bulkhead seats,” Missy said when I asked her about it. It was fine with me. I settled in with my bloody Mary and my book. It was like I was the only person on the plane for all I could see.

And Missy settled into the seat beside me for takeoff. She ramped up about as fast as the plane did on the runway. Once the airplane was leveling off, though, she had to button her shirt up and get to work, serving another round of drinks and getting our lunch ready.

I started reading my book, glancing up occasionally to see Missy working in the galley. My seat had a pretty good sightline to her and she knew it, pulling her skirt up and bending over more than was strictly necessary. Between Missy and the book, I was hard as a rock by the time I’d finished lunch.

The book had a note in it from Anna, giving a little history. Lady Chatterley’s Lover was written in the 1920s by a guy named DH Lawrence. It was ‘published privately’ a couple of times, but every time it was published for release, it had been banned for obscenity and promoting adultery. It wasn’t until the mid-sixties that the courts in the US threw out the charges against the publisher and the author as a violation of the First Amendment and the book was released, but I gathered that distribution was still pretty limited. I doubt Anna could have gotten it at a bookstore and was glad Miss Ludwig had consented to order it.

Some of the descriptions of Connie, Lady Chatterley, made me wish I could take a camera into the book. What a model she’d be!

After Missy had cleaned and cleared and served more drinks, she pulled me into the galley and closed the curtains. I was so primed by reading and watching Missy that I might have rushed things just a little. We didn’t bother with taking any clothes off. She was wearing hose and a garter with no panties, which she’d made obvious every time I saw her bend over. She unbuttoned her jacket and I saw she was wearing nothing under it. I unzipped, got a condom on, and pushed into her, grabbing a double handful of tits to hang onto as the plane hit a little rough weather over the Rockies.

Missy was as primed from teasing as I was from watching and reading. She pressed her tongue into my mouth to quiet her climax as I pinched her nipples and pumped into the condom. I was surprised I had enough to fill the tip after my girlfriends had done their best to drain me the previous night and morning. I didn’t stay erect. I caught the condom as I slipped out of Missy and she ditched it in the waste bin.

We were jolted once again and the loudspeaker chimed with the captain saying to please fasten our seatbelts, as there would be some turbulence. I quickly zipped myself up as Missy straightened her skirt and buttoned her jacket. I got buckled in and Missy checked the cabin to be sure everyone was obeying the instructions and to pick up glasses. Then she sat next to me until she had to prepare for landing.

When we got to LA, I had two hours before my next flight. Missy was on a turn-around heading back to Chicago in an hour, but she escorted me to my gate for Hawaii and introduced me to Mila, a lovely Hawaiian girl who was a stewardess on my next flight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.