Over Exposure - Cover

Over Exposure

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Cast

Fiction Sex Story: Cast - Photo Finish Book 5. Nate’s last two years of college are filled with adventures, building his business, and strengthening his family. International travel for school interim experiences exposes Nate to different cultures and long-lasting friends. The production and release of the movie he is consulting on brings notoriety to Tenbrook—some of it unwanted. And his battle with Clyde Warren continues to immerse him in hot water.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory  

These characters are continued from the first four books in the series. Minor characters who may not appear again have been excluded. When ages are given, they are as of the end of F/Stop, August 22, 1970.

Nate and Family

Nate Hart. 20yo student at Columbia College studying photography. Operates the Attic Allure studio in a space over the top of Camera Warehouse in Chicago. Still has a lot of stuff in his space in Tenbrook. Has four girlfriends and messes around with his models.

Kat Hart. 15yo brown-haired sister of Nate. Artist.

Rev. Joyce “Reverend Mother Superior” Hart. Nate’s mother. United Methodist minister in Sage, IL.

Rich Hart. Nate’s father. Heating and air conditioning specialist commuting from Sage to Huntertown for work.

Deborah and John Lindal. 28yo sister of Nate and her husband. They have two children, Cameron and Anthony. John served with Tony in Vietnam.

Sgt. Naomi Hart. 26yo sister of Nate, serving in the Air Force.

Nate and Grace Mayer. Nate’s uncle and aunt. Nate is a freelancer for various people who need special services. Also acts as Nate’s agent.

Nate’s Extended Family

Ronda May. 20yo blonde, former cheerleader. Nate’s girlfriend, even after Christine left them. Studying International Relations at University of Chicago.

Dr. Joseph & Susan May. Ronda’s parents. Dr. May has supplied many Tenbrook girls with birth control pills.

Danny May. 16yo brother of Ronda, possibly sweet on Julie Evans.

Nora May. 25yo sister of Ronda, studying to be a veterinarian.

Anna Marx. 20yo brunette. Almost 20. Nate’s first girlfriend after he moved to Tenbrook. Broke up and then returned to become a girlfriend again with the gathering family.

Patricia Berg Kowalski. 20yo blonde classmate and model of Nate’s, and Tony’s widow. Now one of Nate’s girlfriends. Mother of Toni. Tony Kowalski was Nate’s best friend in high school and was killed in Vietnam less than a year after graduation.

Antonia “Toni” El Kowalski. 2yo daughter of Patricia and Tony. Nate’s goddaughter.

Elise & Tor Berg. Patricia’s parents. Live in Tenbrook.

Ellie & Jim Kowalski. Patricia’s inlaws, Tony’s parents.

Vanessa Kowalski. 15yo brunette. Tony’s younger sister.

Adrienne Baudelaire. 30yo blonde model (sent by Nate’s Las Vegas patron) who wants to be involved as his mistress. Very into Marquis de Sade. Lives in Los Angeles.

The Exes

Elizabeth “Beth” Marsh. 20yo comedienne and former girlfriend of Nate’s from Chicago. They broke up in a major tiff in Canada a couple of weeks ago.

Jordan & Nadia Marsh. Elizabeth’s parents. Collectors of photography. Jordan is Nate’s mentor in some things.

Valerie Marsh. 25yo brunette. Elizabeth’s airline stewardess sister. Now married.

Adele Peterson. Lesbian Domme now living with Elizabeth’s parents, Nadia and Jordan.

Christine “Chris” Evans. 20yo dirty blonde former girlfriend of Nate and Ronda. Purging away her perversions in college and just got married.

Brian Evans. 16yo brother of Christine. Formerly sweet on Kat.

Julie Evans. 17yo blonde sister of Christine. Kat’s girlfriend.

Attic Allure Staff and Collaborators

Judy Delap. 20yo former model, and classmate, and assistant at Attic Allure, Tenbrook. Studying costuming in St. Louis and still actively collaborating with Attic Allure in Stratford.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.