Jesse's Girl - Cover

Jesse's Girl

Copyright© 2023 by Rottweiler

Chapter 9: Gaia’s Gift

When they arrived back home, they found everyone asleep and all the lights out. Maia pointed out Denise’s squad car parked in front of the house. “Somebody stayed the night,” she giggled happily, “Oh Goddess, they are going to be such a wonderful couple.”

Jesse grunted as he pulled up to the shop and parked. “Mom is over the moon for her,” he replied, “and Denise is so...” he hesitated drawing a raised eyebrow for Maia.

“Yes?”

He squirmed uncomfortably. “It’s just that she is really, really good-looking!” he finally blurted, “Don’t give me that look, you know what I mean.”

Maia smiled back at him as they quietly went inside their little apartment. “I do,” she relented, “she is beautiful,” she sighed as she lifted her dress over her shoulders and stood before him, “what I’d give for her skin.”

“Oh please!” he scoffed once he recovered from seeing the most amazing girl in the world, naked in front of his eyes. He stripped down and joined her tiredly on the bed. Her kisses and electric touch soon dispelled his fatigue and he pulled her to him. “Do you think Gaia is done with us for the night?”


Whatever his misgivings about returning to their neighbor’s home, in his absence, Jesse forced them aside as he followed Maia back into the empty house — the following morning. TM had no such reservations and eagerly joined them.

Linda and Denise remained inside their mother’s bedroom asleep so they crept across the backyard quietly, trying not to disturb them.

“Don’t touch anything,” he warned his kid sister.

She stuck her tongue out at him in response.

“Do you think that Mom and Denise are having sex?” she asked abruptly in the darkened interior.

Jesse choked and felt his cheeks warm. “Jesus T!”

Maia just laughed musically as she went around turning the lights on.

“What?” TM demanded, “Don’t girls have sex with each other?”

Jesse turned away and went to turn on the kitchen lights.

“Oh yes,” Maia answered her with mirth in her eyes, “we do indeed, sometimes. And I am sure that they are as well.”

“Maia!” Jesse choked again as he stared at her with wide eyes.

“What baby?” she replied innocently.

“She’s only eleven years old!” he replied weakly.

“Eleven and ¾!”, TM snapped back at him defensively, “I’ll be in 7th grade next month, unless they realize how dumb 7th graders are and put me in 8th,” she grumbled, “and some of my friends have already started their periods too.”

“Oh, good grief!” he groaned, “I’m gonna go open some windows around here.”

“Good idea!” Maia laughed, “Let’s air this stinky place out and see what we can do to clean it up before Edwin comes back.”

“I’m gonna be a lesbian when I grow up!” TM shouted at him as he fled to the other side of the house.

“Why don’t you wait for puberty at least, Teton,” Maia soothed, hugging her, “now help me strip his bed and get all the linens in the wash.”

They spent the day cleaning the Sinclair residence. They had to bring supplies over to do it but by the late afternoon, the entire place was brighter, cleaner, and purged of the smell of stale tobacco.

Eventually, Linda and Denise rose and came to join them.

“Do you think we should be in here Maia?” Linda asked as she set about washing the walls in the living room. Denise, who was a head taller, joined in close enough that they frequently touched.

“I was hesitant at first too,” Jesse replied. He watched the two older women and felt himself thrilled by the changes Denise had brought over his mom. She was acting like a new person. “But you should have seen the impact she had on that old codger. He was like a lonely puppy to her,” he mused.

“Oh stop,” Maia smiled at him, “he is just a lonely old man with no family or friends. That can really weigh down on your spirit over time.” She looked meaningfully at Linda who blushed and turned to put her arms around the black woman possessively. Denise kissed her head and held her back.

“Can I start calling you Mom?” TM asked eagerly as she came over and burrowed her way into the hug.

Linda appeared stricken as she considered her love for her daughter and her longing for the woman in her arms. She bit back tears as she recognized TM’s complete and utter acceptance of her choice.

“Teton!” Maia teased, “They aren’t even married yet! Give it time.” She giggled as the two women looked at each other in amazement.

TM just broke free and danced around the room in her JoJo socks. “I LOVE having two moms!” she sang joyfully.

Jesse couldn’t help but grin at her stupid antics as he promptly went over to them and dismissed their uncertainty, by wrapping his large arms around them both and kissing each on the cheek. “Me too,” he whispered, before letting them go.

Linda lost it and began crying as she lowered herself to the newly cleaned sofa. Denise joined her with tears of her own. Maia seemed to glow as she padded across the carpet and placed herself on both of their laps, holding them together as their foreheads touched.

Jesse stood rapt as he felt waves of magical energy fill the room. TM slipped her tiny hand into his as they stared in wonder at what unfolded before them. A soft light enveloped the three women and they heard Maia’s angelic voice rise in song as she clasped each of their faces to her bosom. She sang in a voice none knew, but it was clear she called upon Gaia and wove a spiritual blessing of magic and love.

“With my mother’s blessings, so I bless you,” her words filled the air like a whisper, accompanying her song with a soft echo, “With the love you share, so I bless you.” A pulse of energy rippled from the three and the soft light seemed to brighten. “With my heart and spirit — I welcome yours, joined with the essence of our mother — and so I bless you.” The song seemed to drown out her voice yet her lips still moved with words they couldn’t hear.

Jesse felt his cheeks moisten with tears as the glow slowly softened and the song faded. TM was clinging to his waist, weeping her own tears of joy. Maia sat back and softly kissed each of them on the forehead, before rising to her feet and smiling radiantly. “When the time comes,” she said lovingly, “I will preside over your wedding and join you both in light of our Mother.”


Two days later Mr. Sinclair was released from the hospital and returned home against the firm advice of his doctors. Maia and Jesse met him in his front yard and helped him climb the steps to his porch. If he noticed or appreciated the fresh clean appearance of his home — he didn’t show. He was gaunt weak and exhausted from the short ride to his home, and together the couple helped him to his bedroom where he sat heavily on his bed before swinging his legs up and lying back.

“Oh Goddess!” he sighed tiredly causing Jesse to raise an eyebrow. “I just need to get a good night’s sleep in my own bed and everything will sort itself out tomorrow.”

Maia smiled warmly and tucked him under his covers. “Rest you do need,” she agreed, “as for tomorrow — we will discuss that later.”

He gazed at her worriedly and reached for her hand. “You will be close, won’t you?”

She nodded, “I will be right next door if you need anything.”

He patted her hand and fell asleep.

After they returned to the shop/apartment Jesse voiced his concerns.

“Babe, he looks like hell on a honey bun,” he grumbled, “He can’t expect you to take care of him night and day.”

She slipped her dress over her head and stood before him wearing nothing but an impish smile. “I don’t think so. I can’t foresee the future but I don’t think he can live independently anymore and he just needs a day or two to realize that for himself.” She rose on her tiptoes and laced her fingers around his broad neck. He lifted her by her waist until they were face to face and kissed her hungrily as she wrapped her lithe legs around him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.