Below the Belt - Cover

Below the Belt

Copyright© 2023 by Rottweiler

Chapter 14: R&

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: R& - Following the romance and intrigue surrounding a 38 year-old ex-Marine who is retired for medical conditions and suffers from chronic degenerative spinal injuries. Fancying himself a writer, he stumbled upon an agent who not only loves his no-nonsense recollection of life in combat-but agrees to help him publish it. Throw in two rascally rottweilers, a single widowed mother of twin girls, as well as her extended Filipino family, and you have enough intrigue to unsettle the most hardened Jarhead.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Rags To Riches   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Massage   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

The next few days were uneventful after the shock and disquiet of the widely televised raid wore off. I began walking to the cafeteria for my meals and took full advantage of the buffet that was available 24/7. Tommy weaned me off the supplements completely and signed off on my rehabilitation. Dr. Esposito gave me one last check-over before signing off on my care and finding me fit for discharge. I opted to stay the night before Davee and Lupi were due to arrive. I called the Alvear to make sure they had an extra room available as well as suitable accommodations for my feline buddy and asked Danny to obtain a carrier for me. When he brought it by, I informed him that he and Remi would be joining us for our stay at the 5-star hotel.

The next day I was picked up at noon and taken to the airport where we were escorted past the boarding area to a VIP arrival section. When Davee and Lupi entered the terminal, they were greeted like foreign dignitaries. Their Customs and Immigration process was handled by the uniformed officials who accompanied us to meet them. They were held up briefly behind a plexiglass wall before they were permitted to enter the waiting area. She was wearing a floral print summer dress with a plunging neckline, and open sandals on her deeply tanned feet.

Lupi looked around curiously and I was surprised when her eyes passed right over me several times before they locked onto my face with a frown. Then they grew wide as she regarded me with utter astonishment. She took a hesitant step and then another before I grinned and she gasped. Next thing I knew she flew into my arms and hugged me for all she was worth. “Oh, my goodness, Alex! You look so different!”

Even Davee regarded me incredulously as he approached and slapped me on the shoulder. “What have they done to you?”

I glanced back and forth between them curiously. “What is so different about me?”

Davee opened and closed his mouth, “You look...”

“Taller,” Lupi interjected.

“ ... hairier.” It had been some time since my last trim.

“ ... stronger.”

“ ... straighter.”

“Wait ... what,” I glared back at him, “You sayin’ I looked gayer before?”

He rolled his eyes at me. “Don’t be an idiot, I meant like not all hunched over and pathetic.”

I disregarded him as I turned my full attention to the woman in my arms and kissed her. Her scent and the warmth of her body against mine were hypnotic. When I glanced down at her she did indeed seem slightly shorter than I remembered.

As I introduced her to Danny and Remi, she broke apart from me and went to hug my former housekeeper and speak softly to her in Tagalog.

“So where to folks?” Danny asked after we had all piled into the dark Ford Excursion. Besides their luggage, Davee had also brought four medium cases of my ‘Internationally Acclaimed best seller’.

“Take Lupi and me back to BASI,” I replied, “we will catch up later after I find Applejack and get him in the carrier.”

When we got to the institute, I gave her a brief tour and introduced her to the few staff I recognized. She was curious about my apartment and wandered around the space taking everything in. Applejack rolled over and regarded her curiously as we sat on the edge of the bed. While she reached over to let him sniff her hand, I settled behind her and began kissing her along her jawline, down to her shoulder. Her reaction was to scratch his ears and back as she relaxed into me, moaning with her eyes closed. I reached around her grasping each of her impressive breasts and squeezed them through the fabric of her shirt. Her nipples responded immediately and she sighed as she reached back and grasped my head with her strong fingers. Applejack must’ve taken exception to our rising sexual energy and heat because he rose and sauntered off the bed to seek other entertainment.

I slipped the sleeves of her dress from her shoulders and let them slide further down her arms as I continued kissing and licking her warm fragrant skin across her upper back. Her head dipped forward and I felt her shiver as my touch caused chills to run through her. She shifted her body until she could lay back across the duvet. I hungrily gazed upon her and my free hand grasped her knee and swept up the warm flesh of her thigh as I traced the firm muscles further under her dress. I leaned over, feeling the tightness in my own groin, and began licking and kissing her across her chest and the rise of her tanned mounds.

“Oh God! Alex, I missed this so much,” she whispered as she lifted her arms above her head. Her breasts burst from the top of her dress when I tugged it down none too gently and began fondling them with my hands and mouth with a growing sense of urgency. She cried out and clasped my head as it wandered all over her chest.

I managed to kick off my shoes and pull my shirt off before I found myself kneeling between her legs and pulling her floral dress up over her hips. Further access to her fragrant and lovely vagina was absent as I found her sans panties. I lowered my mouth and nose until the scent of her fragrance and heat swept over me and I lost all control. I placed several gentle kisses around her swollen labia and mons before running the tip of my tongue between her lips and tasting her exotic core. She gasped aloud and convulsed as I probed deeper into her and began eating her out like a starved animal. Her nails dug into my scalp and I felt the heels of her bare feet rub against my hips and lower back.

She let out a strangled scream as her entire body seized and she came beneath me. I continued licking lapping and sucking on the lips and clitoris as she thrashed and screamed in her release. When I doffed my pants I couldn’t say, but as she came down from her orgasm, I positioned myself atop her and impaled her violently. She remained breathless and inarticulate as she cried out and flailed beneath me. Her legs locked around mine holding me tightly against her as I began thrusting my hips back and forth, fucking her with everything I had. I drove the head of my penis hard against her cervix, causing her cries to cut off with a sudden hiccup-like gasp. Over and over, I pounded her pelvis and vagina, like a piston. I locked my arms in plank over her and marveled at her tits as they swung up and down with each collision of our bodies.

My orgasm took me within 5 minutes and I powered right through it as I grunted and yelled out above her, jetting my cum into her with powerful pulses. As it subsided, I felt her climax continue on. Her pelvic muscles squeezed and milked my shaft reacting to even the slightest twitch of my cock. I held my chest off of her as I gasped for breath, and felt her body relax from the epic culmination of our sexual union. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she shook beneath me. Once I felt her Kegels relax, I slowly pulled myself out of her and rolled over to my side. Her breasts rose and fell with her desperate gasps for breath. Soon she turned to face me and began kissing my sweaty neck and chest. We held each other without words for a while as our bodies recovered from our strenuous lovemaking. If I could have captured and sold that post-coital bliss that we felt as we lay together on the bed, I would’ve been the richest man alive. But I already felt that way so fuck the rest of the world.

“Something smells Heavenly,” she sighed as she snuggled into me.

I got up and held out my hand. “Come, I’ll show you.”

I led her to the patio where we stood overlooking the garden completely nude. Applejack decided to join us and rubbed against her leg with a loud rumbling purr. She bent down to pet him and my hand settled upon her shapely ass. I reached between her cheeks and rubbed her wet pussy. She gasped and turned to look back at me with open lust in her eyes. Anyone walking through the garden at that time would’ve only had to look up and enjoy an amazing show as she dropped to her knees and took my throbbing erection into her mouth. She sucked me off with gusto and I arched my back, groaning as she pressed her face firmly into my groin.

She stroked me with one hand while her other clasped around my balls and massaged them, trying to coax another flood of juices. When I did come it was hardly the blowout from before but I still gasped and cried out as she sucked me harder and harder until I released a modest pulse of ejaculate into her throat. She moaned with satisfaction before slowly releasing me and gazing up at me with her simple but powerful smile. I helped her up and embraced her in my arms once more. I felt her finger tickling the hairs on my chest and she hummed softly.

“I never want to be away from you like that ever again,” she mumbled into my neck.

“Not gonna happen,” I replied firmly. “Never again.”

“I missed you so much,” she said as I led her back to the bedroom and the bath, “It was worse than any deployment I ever lived through. I was empty without you beside me.”

I closed us within the therapeutic tub and then activated all of the showerheads so that we stood in the hot steaming biblical downpour together. It was called rainforest mode or something similar and it felt wonderful, like standing beneath a waterfall. She moaned appreciatively and turned about as I washed her entire body from her gorgeous thick black hair to her pretty colored toes. When we were done, we helped dry each other and returned to the bed where our clothing was strewn about.

Cats have a sixth sense or something that enables them to become scarce when you want them or to get in your face annoyingly whenever you would rather they not. Applejack was nowhere within the apartment so I gathered my bags and the carrier and took them down to the main lobby before leading Lupi out into the botanical garden, where I suspected he would be napping. We took a slow casual tour of the expansive pools, shrubbery, and flower beds. She marveled at everything and gasped delightedly at the proximity of the giant butterflies and colorful birds with their deep musical calls. She held my arm possessively and pressed against me whenever we stopped to admire a particular bloom or fragrant bush. For the first time since I had been there, I spotted a group of little monkeys frolicking around in a small tree. We approached them and they acted aloof to our presence, knowing they were perfectly safe.

“Oh my God! Alex, I want this!” she exclaimed in amazement as she took it all in. “Tell me we can build something like this when we finally settle onto the new property.”

I nodded. “It’ll be even more beautiful than this babe,” I assured her. I would not rest until I made it so, even if it took me til the end of my days.

We finally found Applejack sprawled out on his back soaking up the sun in a small clearing surrounded by hedges. He regarded us with lazy scrutiny as I bent over and picked him up. ‘Good grief!’ He had to weigh upwards of 25 to 30 pounds! He was not used to being handled but he accepted being carried by me to the awaiting crate where I tucked him inside and locked it.


Unfortunately for Applejack he no longer had the freedom to come and go as he pleased. Once he was situated in our new luxurious suite at the Alvear, he was able to explore the three rooms but had no contact with the outside world. We had a balcony overlooking the city from our Presidential suite on the 11th floor, and I cracked the door so that he could get at least a whiff of fresh air. But I didn’t trust him not to try and climb down, or jump, so I restricted his access.

We didn’t see Davee all day and only had a terse conversation with Danny when I called his room and interrupted something private and intense between him and Remi. Since that seemed like as good a plan as any, I tackled my fiancé by the edge of our impressive bed and fell atop her as she screamed in faux outrage. When she tried to argue and resist my amorous attentions, I smothered her with kisses and nibbled the soft skin along her neck and chest. By dusk, we had exhausted ourselves with our lovemaking and turned once again to a long warm, and intimate shower before dressing ourselves for an elegant dinner. We found that a table had been reserved for us and Davee was already seated at it enjoying a fruity libation — one of several by the glow in his cheeks.

When asked I ordered a beer while Lupi pursed her lips and decided to try a margarita. I raised an eyebrow at her and she gazed back at me defiantly. When Froggy and Remi finally appeared I heckled them mercilessly.

“So good of you to finally crawl out of bed and join us,” I snorted raising my second beer in a toast. Davee automatically raised his before he realized the jest and rolled his eyes. Lupi giggled and sipped from the straw in her second drink. “Y’all done trying to repopulate the planet in one day?”

“Fuck you, Bish!” Danny growled back at me good-naturedly while his gorgeous companion blushed beside him. “Like you’re one to talk! We are three floors down and on the opposite side of the building and we still felt the chandelier shaking above us, from your horizontal mambo!” It was Lupi’s turn to blush while I laughed heartily.

“C’mon, cop a squat, grab a drink,” I drawled, indicating the empty chairs. “So, we can order some food all freakin’ ready.”

Remi chose to sit beside Lupi and whispered to her. Lupi brightened by offering her a sip of her drink. I could nearly see her eyes begin watering as she sampled the margarita. Then her gaze was drawn towards the decorative fruit salad in a stemmed bowl that Davee was drinking from. “What is that?” she asked amazed.

Davee took a moment to refocus his eyes before telling her that it was a house specialty that contained way more alcohol than she should be drinking. He belched delicately and giggled at his own churlish display.

When the waiter returned to take more drink orders, Remi was not dissuaded and pointed at the fruity concoction with a nod of her head. Froggy went for a beer and I ordered my third. When her drink arrived, it appeared twice as big in her small hands and she sipped at the straw tentatively before her eyes lit up and she sighed appreciatively. Lupi helped herself to a sip of it as well and promptly decided to order one of her own. Davee shook his head knowingly and sighed as the wait staff took our food orders.

Our meals were extravagant and exceeded every expectation I had for what a luxury dinner would be like. Davee sat across from me at our round table, while Danny sat on my left and the girls opposite.

“So how was your meeting with the publishing firm?” I asked as I wolfed down my perfect steak.

Davee shrugged as he consumed his meal at a more proper and sedate pace. “It was essentially a review of items that were already discussed over virtual meetings,” he replied. “They loved the copies that I brought and are ready to receive the electronic version to begin printing their own.” He sipped his water. “We have been cordially invited to have dinner with El Presidente himself tomorrow night.” He glanced meaningfully at the two girls who were sucking the life out of their drinks. “Provided these two can still stand by then.”

Lupi defended herself with slurring words and cartoonish dismissal of his concerns. “Ish jus one drink! Daveeee — dooo,” she giggled which set Remi off as well. “Maybe you won’t be standing ... or stepping,” she laughed so hard she fell against me and held my arm while she giggled.

“Oh, my dear Lupi,” Davee purred enigmatically as he regarded her over his folded hands. “You are quite faded and I pity the way you will feel in the morning. Drink water. Lots and lots of water.”

“Losh and losh of ... wadur!” she mimicked and lost it once more in another fit of giggles. I shook my head and gazed at Froggy who was regarding his lover with disbelief. Remi was enjoying her food to the point that she closed her eyes as she chewed and swayed back and forth contentedly.

I turned back to find my heart and soul’s face inches from mine as she gazed at me with big eyes. “Do I look... ‘faded’ to you?” she whispered. The alcohol on her breath made me woozy.

“Yeah, um...” I casually pushed her drink away and pulled her water glass closer. “Maybe you should switch to water sweetheart.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.