More Teaching Moments - Cover

More Teaching Moments

Copyright© 2023 by Badger Hole

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This will be a series of short stories featuring the Taylor family from Teachable Moment, and I recommend reading that first. Each chapter will be a description of the moment. Codes will be added as new themes are present. Not all codes will be in all chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting  

The Stepsister

Jimmy was part of a blended family. He and his dad just moved into the new stepmom’s place a couple of weeks ago. This was ok with him. Even his new stepsister was not too much of a pain. Plus, his dad was happier than he could remember. Sophie, his new step-sister, was gorgeous like her mother—long blond hair paired with a perfectly proportioned cheerleader body. Jimmy tried not to think about her sexually, but he could not help it. They were the same age, and he would be going to her high school in the fall. They moved into the stepmom’s house as he and his dad lived in a small apartment, and it made sense for them to move into the larger house.

Jimmy was still getting used to having girls around and did not know what the new rules were. He decided to try and not to make waves. One day, it was his turn to do the dishes after supper. Sophie was in the kitchen talking on her phone. As usual, he thought she was talking to her boyfriend.

On the phone, Sophie. “Oh, come on, Paul. Why not. You can pick one of your friends. What do you mean you don’t like that? Who would not like it? Fine. We will talk later.”

Sophie was sitting at the kitchen table wearing a short skirt and a cropped shirt that showed off her pierced belly button. Jimmy glanced over to look at her. Their eyes met. She smiled at him and spread her legs wide, flashing her hairy pussy at him. It almost looked accidental. Like it was a casual stretch and leg flex, it made him wonder when she held the position longer than necessary.

Jimmy was shocked and delighted! It was the first time he had seen her pussy. He could just see blonde pubic hair, no details, but still it was pussy. He started to wonder if it was by accident and jerked his eyes away before she noticed he was looking at her crotch. He did not want to alert her to the fact she was flashing him.

“God, Paul makes me so angry. He does not get me at all. I don’t know why we are still together.”

Not wanting to appear rude, Jimmy mustered his voice. “Why, what did he do?”

Not closing her legs, like she forgot she had them open. “It’s not that he did anything, it is what he won’t do that pisses me off. He does not treat me the way that I need to be treated.”

“Ok, how do you need to be treated.”

“You know, like your dad treats my mom, Like a filthy slut, like a whore.”

That was a lot to unpack. He never noticed his dad treating his stepmom like a whore or a slut in public or around Sophie. Sophie was serious, though.

“What, I don’t understand. What are you saying? What have you seen?”

“Don’t tell me you have not noticed? Like how Mom dresses whenever they go out?”

Jimmy thought his new stepmom dressed nicely. Granted, she showed a lot of skin, but he thought that was normal. Plus, his dad approved. What should he do? “No, what should I notice?”

“She dresses like a whore; the kicker is she loves it. She really likes it when Dad sells her cunt to strangers.”

“No, what are you talking about? My dad is a pimp?” Just how much did Sophie know?

“No, yes, kind of, it is just their lifestyle. Your dad and my mom have a special relationship. I can’t believe you haven’t realized it. She is your dad’s slut. She will do anything he wants her to do sexually. Even fucking strangers for cash. I just wanted Paul to treat me like that. You know, like a whore.”

Jimmy had seen some things that were making more sense as to how Sophie had concluded things about her mom. The way his dad acted towards his new wife was a little domineering. He liked that his dad seemed to be in control and knew how to take what he needed. Now, his sister was saying she wanted to be treated as a slut as well. Maybe he should step up his game.

“I think I see.” No longer trying to hide his gaze, he stared at her cunt. “Show me more.”

Sophie noticed where he was staring. She had hoped he would notice. Shifting her butt forward and opening her legs, letting him see her pussy lips. “Good. I hoped you would get what I was talking about.”

Jimmy walked over to his step-sister, standing close. “So you want to be a slut like your mom? Show me how much you want it. Let me see how bad you want it.”

Sophie smiled; she had hoped he would catch on. Jimmy was a fine-looking boy, tall and slim with steel-like muscles and a six-pack from playing sports. She had been fantasizing about Jimmy as much as he had fantasized about her. She just needed to break the ice. The phone call to Paul and flashing her stepbrother was just a happy accident.

She took the challenge and reached for his belt. She had a little trouble getting it loose.

“Soph, are you sure? What if our parents catch us?” Jimmy had one last doubt he wanted to squash, that his step-sister really wanted to be a slut. If so, he would gladly take over control.

“Mom won’t care, and your Dad just might be proud of you. I’m not worried.” She continued to work until his cock was freed from its confinement.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.