More Teaching Moments - Cover

More Teaching Moments

Copyright© 2023 by Badger Hole

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This will be a series of short stories featuring the Taylor family from Teachable Moment, and I recommend reading that first. Each chapter will be a description of the moment. Codes will be added as new themes are present. Not all codes will be in all chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting  

Jeff gets a cum rag.

Fred called out to his wife, “Martha, get in here!”

Fred was in the bathroom getting ready for a shower. Martha saw him standing in front of the vanity, looking at something on the countertop.

“What the hell is that? I think I know, but you tell me what you think.” He pointed to a glop of goo on the counter.

“Ah, it looks like cum? Did you do that?”

“I sure as hell did not cum on the countertop. This is Jeff’s, isn’t it.”

“Well, by process of elimination, it must be.”

“Well, clean that up, and you need to talk to the boy. I am tired of finding his cum all over the place.”

“What do you mean all over the place?”

“I have seen it in the kitchen, in the living room. My God, I think he must jack off 4 or 5 times a day.”

Martha asked, “You want ME to talk to him? Shouldn’t that talk come from you, you know his Dad.?”

“I have tried, but I was not able to make myself admonish him. I don’t want to scar him from enjoying sex. I may just take it too far. You would be better at teaching/guiding him; I know I would just make it worse.”

“What do you want me to ‘teach’ him?”

“Well, whatever he learns, I don’t ever want to see stray cum lying anywhere in this house. Teach him how to properly dispose of it, I guess, at a minimum.”

“Ok, I will see what I can do.” Martha wiped the counter with a towel and took it with her.

Why did she take the towel with her instead of putting it in the hamper? She did not admit to herself the nagging idea in the back of her mind. Maybe she took it to rinse it out.

Martha knew what her husband was talking about. She had found several of Jeff’s deposits all over the house. She had thought her husband had not found them, or if he had noticed, he did not realize what they were. Jeff seemed to have a pattern of where he would leave his presents. Bathroom, Kitchen, on the coffee table in the den. She was afraid of what she found in his room; his socks were clean now after she started finding his little presents around the house. Martha had been cleaning them without a thought.

Now She looked at the towel in her hand; the cum was fresh, and she thought she could smell the musk wafting off the towel. She unthinkingly and slowly lifted the towel. When it got close to her face, she could smell the cum. She hesitantly took a big sniff of her son’s cum for the first time. Of all the cum she had cleaned up recently, this was the first time she had sniffed it. She loved the smell of fresh cum. It turned her on. The idea that this was her son’s jism increased her excitement. Before she knew what she was doing, she had licked at the spot on the towel she had used to wipe up her son’s cum. The flavor filled her mouth, filling her senses. She really did love cum. She would suck off Fred and love it when he painted her face. She would even sleep like that without cleaning it off. Fred said that he liked the freshly fucked look that cum on her face gave her.

That was another problem. She had to talk to Jeff. What could she say that would not embarrass the poor boy? She would have to wait for the perfect opportunity.

She thought she would have to catch him red-handed. Until then, she would have to continue to clean up after him. If she could find all of his presents before his father could discover any traces, she would need to develop a plan. She kept a diligent eye out for stray spots. She would go into rooms when her son left to check for residue. She did not understand how he got away with it. He was bold with his masturbating but not getting caught red-handed. She imagined he was taunting her. It was just the two of them home as school was out for summer, so Jeff did not worry about his Dad.

She started to smell each of his deposits every time she cleaned up after him. God, she loved that smell. Soon she graduated to taste the cum spots. And finally, she would just lick them up directly. Eating her son’s cum. This transition took a few days. She did not notice that the cum spots were in more accessible places to find, and on a hard surface, it made licking them up easier. Finally, one day, while she was cleaning up her tongue in the middle of a large pool of fresh cum. Her son came into the room and found her leaning over, sucking up his cum.

“It’s not what it looks like, Jeff.”

“It looks like you are eating my cum. If it is not that, what is it, Mom?”

“Ah, shit, ah, Ok, here is the deal, your Dad does not want to see any of your ‘deposits’ around the house ever again. So, I have been cleaning them up so your father does not freak out on you.”

“By eating my cum? I have noticed you for a while now cleaning up after me, thanks.”

“Well, yes, I could not waste it, Jeff. You knew?”

“Yeah, I’ve been watching you for about two weeks. Waste it, what do you mean?”

Risking the truth, she thought the best policy was to cum clean with her boy. “Jeff, dear, I love you, don’t think bad of me, but I love cum. And well, I got so I could not just throw it away anymore. It seemed wrong to do that with something so precious.”

“Hmmm, so you love cum, and you love eating cum?”

“Yes, I do, your dad knows I love cum too?”

“So, I can’t blackmail you and tell Dad about your loving cum?”

“No, he knows.”

“Does he know you are eating my cum, to keep it from him?”

“Well, I haven’t told him that I have been eating your cum.”

Jeff thought for a second; he did not want to blackmail his mom. Maybe she was willing to help, but he did not want to let this opportunity slip by. “So you are cleaning up my leavings so Dad won’t find them? I tell you what, I will make it easier for you.”

“How, what do you mean?”

“You become my cumrag. Whenever I need to beat off, I beat off on you.”

“What!” Martha needed a minute to think about that. She was shocked that her first thought was that it would be a lot easier to clean up than searching for his cum through the house and not that her son would be coming on her. “How would that work?”

“I would just come up to you and start jacking off. That is, if Dad were not at home, if he is, I would ask you if you could give me a hand with something.”

Martha’s eyes got big as her son pulled out his big cock and started to stroke it in front of her. Her husband was not home. She did not know what to do. She was amazed at the sight of his potent sex. She had an overwhelming desire to do just what her son had suggested and become his come rag.

“Ok,” and she kneeled and looked up at him and his cock as he stroked it. She loved the hot, wet mess he made of her face in just a few seconds. It seemed he came gallons. She started smearing the goop on her face and licking the cum on her fingers into her mouth.

“You look lovely, Mom, But you have another problem. Look at your shirt.”

She looked down, and her shirt was speckled with cum spots she knew would stain the dark blue satin blouse. She would soon run out of wearable shirts. She needed to keep a cumrag shirt on when they were at home alone. She had an image of what it would look like and shivered with excitement.

“I guess I could sacrifice one shirt for the cause.”

“Or you could take it off. I won’t mind.”

“You would want to see my tits, Jeff? You mom’s saggy tits?” She was thrilled he mentioned it but unsure if she should allow him to see her naked. Then she remembered she was still wiping his cum off her face. It did not seem as bad after what she already agreed to do for him.

“Yeah, Mom, I would love to see you naked. You are a beautiful woman. Why do you think I jack off so much.” Holy shit Jeff thought that she was hot and was imagining her while jacking off too. What kind of things did his mind do to her during those sessions? No, she could not ask. She was afraid of the answer.

Matha started to unbutton the silky blue blouse, revealing her cleavage to her son. She slipped the garment over her shoulders, freeing her naked breasts. She was surprised she was not wearing a bra. Why did she not have on a bra, especially when wearing a blouse like this? Jeff must have been getting an eyeful of her erect nipples. Was she in such a fog she did not realize she had been taunting her son for some time?

“Perfect Mom. Oh god, I can’t help it.” Jeff started to stroke his hardening penis again. His mother was amazed at his recovery power. She was just cleaning up a fresh spot of cum, he just came on her face a few seconds ago, and here he is, jerking off for a third time. Jeff stared at his mother’s bare tits, two perfect mounds of eros. The size of her areola was about a 50-cent piece, and the nipples were sizeable round eraser-shaped at almost a half inch in diameter and length. They were perfectly sized for her tiny body. The sight of his mother cupping her breasts, presenting them to him, was enough to make him explode again. He was covering both of her mounds in creamy goodness. His mom just smiled at her boy.

“Thank you, Jeff. It feels fantastic that you find me attractive. So you approve of my titties?” She held them up for a second and let them drop. They did not fall much. She had minimal sag, and she could pass the pencil test. She could hold a pencil under her breasts barely; her breasts were just big enough to create a slight crease under their weight against her chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.