More Teaching Moments - Cover

More Teaching Moments

Copyright© 2023 by Badger Hole

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This will be a series of short stories featuring the Taylor family from Teachable Moment, and I recommend reading that first. Each chapter will be a description of the moment. Codes will be added as new themes are present. Not all codes will be in all chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting  

“Mom?” Jill tried to get her mother’s attention. They were in the kitchen, and Jill was helping June with dinner.

“What is it, dear?” June turned and looked at her daughter. Jill was adorable. She wore a cropped t-shirt for a top that showed off her tight tummy and highlighted her breasts. Obviously, she did not have on a bra. Her nipples were prominently displayed, poking through the thin material. She wore the shorts she had gotten two years ago for her bottoms. They were tight, to say the least. They conformed to every curve of her body, displaying the slit in her pussy, riding up in the back following the cleft of her ass cheeks. It was as if she had painted them on.

“Mom, did you know there is a nude beach at Opossum Lake?” Why did her daughter bring up that spot? Where had she heard about it? June could only ask to see what she wanted.

“Yes, I do. Why do you ask? How did you find out about it?”

“Ah, Racheal told me she had heard her parents talking about it. Can, ah, can we go?”

“You know that is a lifestyle resort with a beach, not a clothing-optional beach or a naturist park. You have to be naked while you are there.”

“I read that but did not understand the difference between a nude and a lifestyle nude place.”

This could be a Teachable Moment, June decided. “Ok, you looked it up. The website it pretty low-key. On a regular nude, clothing optional, or naturist place or site, there is no public sex. Those places are considered family-friendly. Erections are frowned upon. However, they are understood as natural, and you should go into the water or position yourself so as not to draw attention. Body jewelry in the genitals is not really allowed as it draws too much attention to that area.

In a lifestyle resort. Erections are proudly displayed and viewed as a badge of honor for the person with the erection and the person he is enjoying looking at. Jewelry on the genitals is allowed and encouraged and designed to draw your attention; openly looking is expected and welcomed. And Sex, people have sex in public, sometimes with spectators, or they may even invite other people, even strangers, to join in. There are stages and themed areas. There are BDSM areas, pony girl, Pet areas, and orgy pits.”

As June was explaining, she noticed that Jill’s crotch started to get darker, and the spot started to spread quickly. Her daughter was getting turned on by the possibilities that could be found at Opossum Lake Lifestyle Resort.

“Wow, Mom, can we go? Please. It sounds like so much fun.”

“Let’s let your father decide, OK? You need to ask him during supper. After all, you are the one that is hell-bent on going.” June wanted to go and hoped Jim would let them. It had been a while since she had been there. She wondered if the old gang was still there.

“I love what you can do with a pork chop, babe. I just love your cooking.” June smiled; she appreciated the compliment from her husband. He always gave her compliments and supported her in all ways. She was a stay-at-home mom and spent her days preparing for her husband and children to come home after work or school.

“Thank you, dear. I used a new rub on them. I hoped you would like it.” It was a pleasant meal with pleasant conversation.

Jim always asked how everyone’s day went and if they had any concerns. “Joe, so what happened today?”

“Ray Anderson was chosen as team captain.”

“Weren’t you going for that spot?”

“Yes and no. Ray’s confidence has increased a lot, and he is becoming a force not to be ignored. I think that they chose the right guy.”

“Anything on the girlfriend front?”

“No, not yet. I seem to get tongue-tied when I try to talk to girls.”

“You seem to be able to talk to Jill. Why don’t you practice with her.” Ray looked at his sister. She was still wearing the tight clothes from before. Man, her boobs looked delicious. Yes, he needed more practice time with Rache. His cock twitched as he devoured the vision his daughter was giving him.

Jim switched to Jill. “What about you, my daughter? Anything of note happen to you today?”

“Dad, can we go to Opossum Lake Resort?” She just blurted it out, hoping for a positive response.

Jim’s eyes opened in surprise. He got his physical response under control quickly. He was a member in the past but had reduced their attendance until kids got old enough to start to understand things. He had decided to limit their attendance until the kids were older. He and his wife only went a couple of times a month now for ‘Date night.’ He thought that his kids were not ready to be exposed to that level of debauchery. The resort is where he learned about June’s love of cum. One time at the resort, she held a blow bang and swallowed the cum from at least 30 guys or more he had lost count and still wanted more.

“Do you know what that resort is? What goes on there?” He hoped she did not know the details.

“It is some sort of swingers’ lifestyle resort. Since we have been learning about sex and stuff, I thought it would be fun to go. We might get to learn some new things.”

Jim did not doubt that Jill and Joe would learn a LOT of new things when they did go.

“I would love to take you, but it takes a while to get through the paperwork needed to bring someone new, and they have an age limit of 16. Tell you what, if you still want, maybe we can go for your birthday?”

“Dad, how do you know so much about the club, the paperwork, and the ages? It seems like you know all about it.”

Jim looked at June with a knowing smile. “Your mom and I are members of the resort, baby.”

“What! Really, oh wow, cool. What do you guys do there? Mom, what is your favorite thing to do?” Joe finally added to the conversation.

Sighing, June looked at Jim for permission, and he nodded almost imperceptibly. “Well, I love cum, lots of cum. Jim sets up a blow bang for me about once a month.”

“Blow bang, what is that?” Jill’s mind was racing, trying to imagine what it was.

“I write an ad to put in the monthly newsletter that June wants to perform a Blow Bang where she will give head to a lot of guys. We advertise the date and time.”

“So, Mom, you suck all the cocks that come to the Blow Bang?” Joe looked slightly shocked but more intrigued.

“June, you need to tell them about a typical night at the club. This is a Teachable Moment.”

“You guys know we have our date nights every once in a while? Well, that is one of our favorite places to go. I get dressed up sexy. I don’t know why I bother. It will not be long before I am naked.” June smiled and started to feel her body rubbing her hands up to her breasts and back down over her hips. She did not realize what she was doing. Joe and Jim looked at June appreciatively. Jill was mentally taking notes, thinking how hot her mom was.

“Yeah, Mom, you said it was mandatory nudity. Why bother?” Joe voiced everyone’s questions.

“It’s all about the mindset. It is a ritual I go through. Dressing in risqué clothes for others’ pleasure makes me feel sexy, and it gets me into the right head space. Anyway, back to the story, we get to the main entrance. Jim gives the valet the key to our car, and we proceed inside. We go inside, and it looks like a spa, but the first room you enter is the changing room with lockers, not a normal entryway. A naked girl is sitting on a stool. She has a tablet computer, and she checks us in. “Oh, June, you are early. We have everything almost set up for you. We should be ready for you to start in about a half hour.”

I acknowledge her with a thank you. We go to our locker. Our locker has a combination padlock on it. Jim opens it up. I bet you kids would think that it would be empty. It has a lot of toys and things stored in it. I start to strip. There are some old friends and strangers in the changing room. Remember, I said that displaying genitals or things that draw your attention to your bits is encouraged. Well, for that, I have a pair of special garter belts.”

Joe had to ask, “That is sexy, but I don’t see how they can draw your attention. They are just garter belts, aren’t they?”

“Okay, garter belts are to help things stay up, right? Well, these do the opposite. They pull things down and open.”

“June, I think you need to show them by example. I will go get you a pair, and you get ready.”

June understood. She needed to get naked like she did in her story. She pulled the top over her head, freeing her breasts to her children. She took a minute to caress her tits, twist, and pull her nipples to hardness. She was getting turned on, being so lewd in front of her kids.

Jim came back with something in his hands. He handed it to her. She separated them and put them on the bench beside her. They looked like normal garters, black elastic. She pulled her thong off. Turning her back to her audience, she kept her knees straight and bent over, pulling her panties down. The gusset of the thong clung to her damp pussy, like it did not want to leave its favorite place. Her pussy lips were longer than most women. Her pudenda hung down from her body by about an inch. She turned and sat on the bench and slowly opened her legs.

Joe was in awe at his mother’s sex on display. He had never noticed that the arms on the bench were placed so his mom could comfortably place her feet on them wide apart, stretching her sex wide. It was like it was designed to display a woman completely.

Jim noticed his son looking at the scene. “Nice bench, isn’t it? We got that so June could show off.” Joe could see his mom’s pussy and asshole. The crease of her ass was stretched wide, putting her sex in center view. Her sex was open and looked so inviting.

“I see that both of you kids are looking at me. You don’t need to hide it. It is OK to look. That is what I want. I want to be seen by you.” She took her hand and stretched her pussy lips wide. Exposing the intricate folds of her pink vagina. She pulled her hand up and pulled the hood of her clit up. The button of her clit exposed seemed to pulse with her heartbeat.

She picked up a garter belt and slipped on her leg, pulling it up to her mid-thigh. A clip on a little tab was on the inside of her leg. She stopped pulling the garter up when it was about six inches from the top of her leg and the start of her sex. She put the second one on the same as the first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.