More Teaching Moments - Cover

More Teaching Moments

Copyright© 2023 by Badger Hole

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This will be a series of short stories featuring the Taylor family from Teachable Moment, and I recommend reading that first. Each chapter will be a description of the moment. Codes will be added as new themes are present. Not all codes will be in all chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting  

Joe looked at his reflection in the mirror. With his hand on his dick, he pictured his sexy Mom that just a few moments before, was sucking on his dick. It could not have been a dream. He mused it had to be real. He could not believe it actually happened. Then he remembered he took pictures. There she was, her smiling face covered in cum, HIS CUM, oh my god, he just came on his mother’s face, and she was happy about it. He was still hard. His hand was flying on his dick, trying to milk a third cum out of his body. He had cum on his mother’s face and again immediately after she left. Now he wanted that feeling again, that squirting emptying feeling like he was pumping his life out of his dick. The French called it the little death. He understood what they meant. He studied the picture, the crinkle on her nose where his cum had pooled. The string of jism that stretched from her eyebrow to her cheek. It looked like she was proud, proud to wear his cum as a badge of honor. She was going to talk to his Dad. She seemed like it was a everyday thing to approach her husband half naked covered in cum. His mind was blown away. Then he felt the rising pressure, the tightening in his groin, that pent-up built-up feeling just before his RELEASE. And release, he did an impressive amount for being the third ejaculation in fifteen minutes.

His heart rate slowed, and his thoughts settled. He took a deep breath, sighing out his emotions. He knew his life was going to change. He just did not know how much.

Jim and June were cuddling on his oversized recliner. Her head was on his shoulder, his hand cupping her ass. “Jim, I know we are doing the right thing, but what if someone finds out? That could be bad.”

“I would not worry, June, our kids are smart, and we have already had the talk with Jill. We just need to have the talk with Joe about how to behave.”

“I know, Jim, I grew up in the same situation. I want our kids to grow up in a loving home just as I did.”

“Yeah, I get it, babe. We have to walk a fine line.”

“I want them to experience everything, Jim.”

“You are talking to the choir, babe. I want to experience it all with you. But let’s keep it low-key.”

“Yeah, I think you’re right. Low-key it is. Wild sex orgies will have to wait.””
God, you are a funny girl. The problem is I never know how much you are joking.”?

“You may never know, Jim. I love you.”

“Love you too, babe.”

Joe walked into the loving scene between his parents. “Get a room, you guys.”

“We already have a room. You just happen to be in it.” Jim ribbed his son.

“Well, you could share.” Joe thought about what he said and realized it could be taken that he wanted his dad to share his mom. He let it lie.

“June told me that you already had a sample. Did you not get enough?” Jim’s eyes had a twinkle, and kindness in his voice. Joe took that as a good sign.

Joe looked at his mom, hoping to receive a sign. She did not disappoint and nodded almost imperceptibly. “I don’t know if I could ever get enough of that, Dad.”

“She is fantastic, Isn’t she, though?” He winked at his wife and squeezed her ass. Showing Joe that he was the primary man in his wife’s eye. June snuggled closer, accepting him. She smiled at him, her son’s cum drying on her face. Jim leaned down and kissed his wife, slipping his tongue in her mouth. He tasted his son on her tongue. He did not care but kissed his wife deeply.

Jim looked at his son; he had an erection from watching them make out.

“Joe, we need to be serious for a second. I know you understand this, but I have to tell you so there is no misunderstanding. You are not to talk about things that go on in this house outside of our inner circle.”

“Well, duh, I took that to be the case. I wasn’t even going to tell you.”

“Good, but son, you can tell me anything, okay? And I will return the favor.”

Joe was still overwhelmed with everything that was going on. He would get it sorted. Jill came into the room, skipping.

“Hey, dudes, what’s going on?”

“Oh, we just talked to Joe. A talk like we had the other day with you.” June told Jill that Joe knows about the teaching moments.

“You ‘re teaching Joe now?”

“Yes, she is baby.”

“Wow, ok, cool, Joey, what did you learn? What did they teach you.”

Joe looked at everyone, not sure what to say. “You first sis. What have they taught you?”

Jill had a few days to face the new family dynamics and was comfortable with it. “Daddy is teaching me about oral. I have only had one lesson.” She pouted at her dad. “I don’t know when I am going to get another.”

“Wow. Mom gave me a lesson on receiving oral.” The parents just let the kids talk about their experiences, not interrupting. Just let the kids figure things out for themselves, answering any direct questions. It felt strangely normal for Jim and June to discuss sex with their kids. It did not lead to anything right then, but the seeds were planted.

The following day, June could not sleep in; she needed something. She knew what she wanted and could get it—getting out of bed gently, trying not to wake her husband. She slept naked. She wanted to be ready for anything to happen. She walked to her son’s bedroom without putting on a house coat. Opening the door, she was surprised to see Jill in bed with Joe. They were both naked, and he was spooning her. It made her heart warm that her kids were getting along so well. Joe turned over on his back, his junk on display. Jill turned to lay her body partially laying on him. Her right knee was resting on his leg. Jim was on the edge of the bed closest to June. She silently walked across the carpet, kneeling by the bed. June took a long look at her boy’s genitals.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.