More Teaching Moments - Cover

More Teaching Moments

Copyright© 2023 by Badger Hole

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This will be a series of short stories featuring the Taylor family from Teachable Moment, and I recommend reading that first. Each chapter will be a description of the moment. Codes will be added as new themes are present. Not all codes will be in all chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting  

June came home to find her husband, Jim, sitting in the living room. He did not have his normal, happy face on. It looked like he was deep in thought.

“Hey, what’s up with you? Why the long face?”

“Oh no, I am not sad. I am just conflicted, June. We need to talk.” The look on Jim’s face caused June’s heart to skip. It is never good when your partner says the four dreaded words. We need to talk.

“It can’t be that serious, Jim. Come on, don’t leave me hanging. What gives?”

“You know how we had talked about teaching Joe and Jill about sex? I had a teaching moment with Jill today when Rich and I returned from golf.”

“Ok, what happened?”

“When we got home, we heard noises from Jill’s room. She had left the door open. They were masturbating with dildos.”

“Was it the cute pink cock? I found that in her dresser along with some lube a few days ago.”

“Yes, only they were putting them in their assholes. I admit I watched for a while. I heard what they were saying.”

“You are a perv. I would have done the same. What did you do?”

“Eventually, Rich and I went in and confronted them. They were nervous and tried to hide, but we reassured them that their actions were normal.”

“Oh good, how did they react then?”

“They started to relax, and I asked about what they said before we interrupted.”

“What were they saying?”

“Jill said, ‘Oh Daddy fuck me in my ass like you did Mommy last night. Harder daddy.’ She had spied on us last night, it seems.”

“She heard what I said about you wanting to fuck her, and I was play-acting like I was her?”

“Yes, she must have watched for quite a while.”

“Well, okay, that opens a can of worms. What happened next?”

“Well, she wanted to see a real cock. I made her pull mine out as I would not force her to do anything. She sucked on the head of my dick. And I came in her mouth.”

“How did she take it? Was she shocked?”

“No, I gave her plenty of warning and opportunity to pull it out, but she kept sucking. Well, I could not hold back and let fly. She loved it, June.”

“Good like mother like daughter; wait, what were Rich and Racheal doing? Were they still in the room?”

“Yeah, they were still there. Racheal pulled Rich’s dick out and stroked it. Rich came all over her face about the same time I shot my load. You should have seen them June. They kissed the cum from each other’s face. It was so hot. I had to get out of there, and we left. I told them that was their first lesson and more would be coming.”

“Wow, I wish I could have joined them, ok, we talked about this. When’s your next lesson, and what do you think you’ll teach?”

“I think I will let her ask. She needs to learn how to properly suck dick before we go further.”

“Yes, My daddy did not fuck me until I mastered sucking his dick. Are you going to follow his lesson plan?”

“It worked for you, dear. I see no reason to deviate from a working lesson plan.”

“What do you think? Is Joe ready?”

“Is Joe ready? Ha, what a question, he is 16 and masturbating almost constantly. That boy needs some education.”

“OK, how should I handle it? Walk in on him beating off, like you did with Jill?

“If you do, wear something sexy. You know, like your lace teddy.”

Jill came down the stairs and saw her parents talking. She did not hear what they said. They turned and smiled at her. Her Mom had a knowing sparkle in her eye. Did Dad tell Mom about what she did with her Dad? Maybe. Mom did not seem upset at all if he did tell her. Jill decided to think he did not. How could Mom not be mad about me sucking Dad’s dick until he orgasmed in my mouth? She could still taste the heavenly flavor. She wanted more of that, she decided.

June watched her daughter saunter down the steps. It looked like she was on cloud nine. It eased the mom’s heart to see her daughter not traumatized by her intimate experience with her father. She knew Jim did a good job of teaching her, exposing her, but the expression on her face gave her reassurance.

“Did you and Rache have fun this afternoon, Jill?” June opened the conversation like a tennis player making the first serve of a game.

Jill looked at her mom, a flash of alarm and a questioning look animating her face.

“Ah, yeah, we did.” Barely returning her mom’s initial serve. She looked at her dad hoping for a clue, with a pleading look that he took as the question. Does she know?

Jim just gave his daughter a non-committal smile. Jill thought, damn, I can’t tell if he told her or not.

June volleyed the conversation back. “What did you guys do? Do you guys still play act? You used to love that when you were younger?” The two friends would dress up as princesses acting the part of the trapped Princess in a tower by the evil dragon. Sometimes they would get their brothers to help playing like the Knights or dragon.

“No, Mom, we are too old to play princesses anymore.” Jill just got that over the net.

“Oh, do you play more grown-up games now?” June hit a hard shot. She loved messing with her daughter.

Jill was starting to turn red. She did not know how to answer. Then she remembered Dad had mentioned that he and Mom had talked. But did she dare take the shot?

“You could say that, Mom, kind of like what you and Dad did last night.” By turning it back on her mom, she wanted to make her mom admit that she and dad played like mom was the daughter and dad was fucking her.

“What games did you think your dad and I play at night?” June knew that Jill had figured out that she knew what had happened between Jill and her dad. She wanted her to admit it.

“Oh, Mom, you paly act like you are me. And let Daddy put his thing in my butt.” Point Jill.

“Ok, so you busted us. So, did you have fun this afternoon? Are you ready for more teachable moments?”

“So, you’re not mad? I mean, not even a little jealous?”

“No, I am not mad I am proud of my husband for handling the situation so well and that you came out of it feeling loved.”

“Mom, I do feel loved.”

“Ok Jill, you are going to need to learn a lot of new things. Your Dad and I are hear to help. If you have questions, please ask.” June started to lay out the new order that their family was going to embrace. It started with an open and trusting environment that promoted an honest give and take.

Jill looked around like she was searching for something. “Where is Joe? Is he going to be involved?”

Jim seemed to take a moment to consider. “That is going to be up to Joe and you. Mom is going to give Joe a similar lesson soon, similar to what I have given you and then we will all get to decide.

“So, I can get another lesson?” Jill seemed anxious to have another lesson.

“Yes, we will give you more lessons. However, it will be on our schedule. If I know horny teenagers, you will want to have a lesson every day or more.” Jim gave her something to look forward to but did not tell her when it would happen. He was right, Jill was horny all the time, and he would become a drained dry husk of a man if she could get a lesson anytime that she wanted.

“Jill, baby, what happened between your father, and you should not disrupt our daily lives, OK? We will be open and honest about sex and our sex life.” June tried to instill a level of normalcy back into their lives. “Remember, this is not to be common knowledge. Your dad and I could get into a lot of trouble, but we trust you not to talk and we believe that your sex education is a high priority, and worth the risk.”

“What about Rachael? I can talk to her, right?”

“Yes, of course, she and her dad were doing the same things as we were in your bedroom. You can talk to Racheal just in private, OK.”

Life settled down in the Taylor household, at least for a few days.

A few days after that, June was doing laundry and listening to her music in her earbuds. She was jamming to van Haylen song ‘Girls, Girls, Girls’ she loved that song and always turned it up. She would dance and swing her hips, pretending to be a stripper on a stage in front of many guys giving her money to dance close and show them what she has. This was one of her favorite fantasies. To be lusted after by a bunch of horny men, to be the object of that lust. She was dancing down the hallway carrying an armful of towels to be put away in the bathrooms. She was in her own world, getting horny, listening, and fantasizing. She opened the bathroom door and stepped in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.