Living Two Lives - Book 13 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 13

Copyright© 2023 by Gruinard

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The next instalment of Andrew's story. The last two weeks of his summer break and the start of his second year at university.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Nothing like having his resolve tested early. Abi looked amazing, although nervous excitement was written all over her face. She didn’t so much hug Andrew as cling on for dear life, he could feel her trembling in his arms. Oh well.

“You are not hiding your nerves very well Abi.”

“You are not talking me out of this Andrew McLeod. I am bloody terrified but also painfully horny. Do you not think I have thought about this moment every day for more than a month? I have had one lousy shag my entire life and that is going to change this afternoon. I want fun, filthy, fulfilling sex and I want it now. So no pressure!”

Andrew laughed. Grabbing a towel and a handful of condoms he led her further into his room. Andrew dropped all that stuff by the bed and turned to face Abi. He spun her round so he was standing behind her. He set to work bringing her to the boil. Keeping his hands firmly around her waist Andrew nibbled and kissed her neck, throat and ears. At first there were no words, just a constant murmur of appreciation.

“Let me tell you about sex.”

Abi was sighing in his arms.

“To have sex all you need is to be human.”

She giggled.

“It is hard wired into every one of us. Now to have good sex you need to be willing to make it more about your partner than you. Both of you work to please the other person and in the end, you both win.”

A studied but intense silence.

“But to have great sex, you need an intelligent partner. A partner who understands her body, who comes to realise the power she has. But even more than that, a partner who has an imagination that betrays her. An imagination that takes a whispered idea and runs with it. Places herself right at the centre of all the filthy words being whispered to her so that as they happen her whole being explodes with sexual desire.”

Andrew kissed Abi on her neck and could feel her racing pulse on his lips.

“Do you know what I am going to do to you Abigail Wilson? I am going to strip you naked, lay you flat on this bed and spend ages teasing you. Taking you to the brink of the orgasm that you have had so many times alone in your bed, have you begging for me to make you come, desperate for that contact, that touch that will take you over the edge. But when I do it will be ferocious and relentless and within minutes you will be begging me to stop. So as you stand here in my arms, this brilliant woman, all you can think of is what that feels like. What does it feel like to come so often that you will beg for me to stop?”

Andrew took his hands from Abi’s stomach and started to draw small circles with his index fingers against her temples. When he undressed her there was nothing slow and drawn out about it. Abi wanted this and she wanted it right then. As Andrew pulled her sweater over her head she was unbuckling her jeans and kicking off her shoes. Within a minute she was naked in his arms, nervous but determined. So Andrew did what he promised. Although technically not a virgin Abi was very inexperienced. He remembered Mary Jones right before his exams some 16 months before. She was a woman who wanted, who needed a good fucking and Andrew had been the lucky bastard picked for the job. He pulled Abi to the end of the bed, which earned him a squeak of surprise, put her legs over his shoulders and tried to deliver on his promise.

Abi’s wispy blonde hair was matted already and as he licked from bottom to top, she squeaked, shuddered and sighed in close succession. All women taste tangy to some a certain extent but with Abi it was almost non-existent. Copious but flavourless. Feeling dehydrated Andrew lapped away, lost in the moment. Her lips stretched and darkened as he lay there but he also knew that although this was arousing it was not enough to make her orgasm. His licks were careful to avoid her clit and other than a little probing with his tongue he had not penetrated her either. Rather than up the intensity Andrew lowered it, increasing the tease. Slipping his hands under her bum he cradled her cheeks and started to kiss and nibble her thighs. From above her knee all the way up, back down, everywhere but where she was desperate for contact. As with all his encounters it felt like hours but was more often measured in tens of minutes. When her hips started to lift off his hands trying to make contact Andrew knew she was primed.

Making Abigail Wilson orgasm for the first time he went for the direct approach. After all the tease, all the softness, all the deliberate warming up, Andrew slipped two fingers into her sopping pussy and vibrated across her g-spot. Her orgasm had built like the long slow grind up the hill at the start of a rollercoaster and now it burst as she fell endlessly to earth. Andrew slowed his fingers as her gyrations peaked and she panted on the bed, but only to lick and kiss her clit before nibbling it between his lips. That was the thigh crushing moment, the g-spot had her legs planted wide but attacking her clit had his head in a fleshy vise. Andrew eased off the pressure and the pressure upon his head relaxed as well but they both knew what was coming next. Now for Abi it was probably subconscious but as she tried to catch her breath and recover Andrew slipped his fingers back into her and went after both pleasure centres at once. It was almost cruel the way her body reacted. Within five seconds he was pushed forcefully away with a guttural ‘too much’ and Andrew climbed on to the bed, pulled her up the bed into his arms and held her as she let the world back into her existence. Without looking at him he heard Abi mumble.

“Stop looking so smug.”

Her head lifted up and he had the grace to look sheepish.

“Helena once called you the devil. Now I know what she meant. What did you say, place myself at the centre of all those words and explode with sexual desire? You make the woman do all the work, don’t you? Not the physical work but the mental work. I was ready to fuck you, I wanted to fuck you but you appealed to my vanity, my intelligence. And the surprise, after all that teasing suddenly I just burst and I even although I was coming like crazy part of me was going ‘you bastard, I really have just exploded with sexual desire’. How contrary is it that I was annoyed at myself for being so predictable.”

Andrew lay there letting Abi come back to earth, letting her system absorb the endorphins. Eating pussy was never a chore for him, it was always a joy. Were all the moments as great as that, of course not, but at the absolute core of his sexuality was a desire to please his partner. Was he a show off? At the time and particularly in moments such as this, the first time or early in a relationship, then he probably was. In 1984 so few women had been eaten, and with enthusiasm, that it was easy to be smug, as Abi called him on. She looked at him.

“You have entirely too many clothes on. Here I am sweaty, naked and vulnerable and you look ready to go to Hall. Strip mister.”

Men undressing, unless there is extensive Velcro, is not something to linger over. Andrew disrobed quickly and efficiently, under the intense scrutiny of the young lady on his bed. He stood in the middle of the room, stark naked, and did a slow turn so she could see all of him. As Andrew turned back to face the bed Abi was standing there, hands already raised to caress his chest.

“Helena used to talk about your body all the time. I have so dreamed of this.”

For two or three minutes Abi used her fingers like his muscles were braille. She stood behind him and cupped his arse before cuddling him from behind as she traced his pecs and abs. Andrew was less surprised than he used to be but Abi was definitely taken with his body. She had been careful to not touch his dick, which given she had been naked in front of him, and was now pressing against his back, was standing straight up and out. The nervous biting of her lip told him it was time to retake control. He grabbed the towel and led Abi back to the bed. Draping the towel across him Andrew just lay there and waited. Her hand slowly reached out and gingerly encircled his dick.

“Slightly firmer, that’s right now just move your hand up and down. Keep it pointing straight up because you have me all worked up and I am going to pop very soon.”

Integral calculus failed him that afternoon and soon after he groaned ‘I’m coming’ and orgasmed hard. The first arcing fountain shot always elicited a look of shock and surprise and Abi was no different but she ensured that it didn’t spray everywhere and directed the final dribbles into the towel. Once she had cleaned her hand she seemed to relax and suddenly giggled.

“It went so high Andrew.”

“If I am worked up the first shot tends to be a big one. And you had me well and truly worked up.”

Another giggle.

“Let me show you my favourite position.”

Abi quickly got the idea and lay along his body with a relaxed smile on her face.

“You are such a show off. Here we are it is, god it is only 4.30 in the afternoon, bright sunshine streaming in the window and we are lying naked on your bed. And you, standing there slowly turning for me. I can’t believe the reality of your body is better than my.”

She stopped and giggled.

“Filthy imagination. And you haven’t even fucked me yet.”

Said with a tone of exasperated disappointment, mixed with wonder.

“Someone is sounding far too full of herself.”

Andrew’s fingers found her temples again.

“You can feel my desire for you growing against your leg. In a minute you are going to take one of these condoms and roll it carefully down my cock and then you are going to line up your fresh, tight pussy and push down feeling me penetrate you, feel your body being touched in so many places for the first time. You will lie panting on my chest as you get used to the feeling and then you are going to pull yourself up and off me, feeling that terrible sense of emptiness before suddenly pushing back down. Your pussy will grasp me tight and then slow and steady will seem so timid and I will lie here, caressing your pretty little nipples, while you ride me hard.”

Andrew wasn’t sure he was turning Abi on but he sure as hell was turning himself on. When Abi grabbed the condom he knew that they were both ready. Andrew showed her the right way round and she carefully wrapped him up. But the story diverged from reality at that point. Once lined up Abi pushed down so hard it was as if she dropped on him. They both oophed and groaned as their bodies touched. Her first moves were too enthusiastic and Andrew kept popping out so he held her hips until they got the rhythm going but then Andrew played with her full breasts and tiny nipples all the while driving his hips off the bed. Abi came first and about a minute later he joined her, his hips thrust in the air pulsing into the condom, before slumping back on the bed drained. Abi wasn’t Helena and took a while to regain focus.

“You really are an overachieving son of a bitch, aren’t you? That was everything I imagined it to be.”

She lay her head against his chest and sighed.

“Thank you, Andrew. I had built this up to be such a big deal, particularly after Gareth at school. I am sort of mad at myself that I hadn’t found someone like you before now. I finally see what all the fuss is about. But you are right though, it is all mental. I was nervous but more about how I was going to do, I hoped I would be good. You totally took the pressure off the whole thing. It was good, fun and fulfilling.”

She giggled her enchanting giggle.

“We will just have to work on the filthy.”

Andrew held her in his arms, his hands cradling her cheeks.

“Do you have OTC tonight?”

“Yes, well we are not sure but we are going down to the TA Centre.”

“That is probably a good thing, it will let me think about all this. Can we go for another walk after dinner tomorrow?”

“Sure.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.