Cuckold Email - Cover

Cuckold Email

Copyright© 2023 by R.L.B

Chapter 5: The reclamation

I woke at 6:00am. Surprisingly well. I grabbed my phone and read the text that came in at 4.00am from Anna. “I love you too”, was all she said.

I sprang up, made the bed, went downstairs and started breakfast. I didn’t cook it, I just got it ready to be cooked. I wanted to eat with her. I set the table and made the coffee. Then, once more, I was playing the waiting game. I texted her, “Good morning baby, can’t wait to see you. I love you.”

I set the table and poured my first cup of coffee when I heard the phone beep with a text. “Love you too. I will let you know when I leave. Give me a few. Love you.”

She would be home soon. Ok I could deal with that. I cleaned the kitchen and, just to stay busy, I began to do a little dusting. I had to stay busy or I would go crazy.

It was 8:32am when she called. I answered on the first ring. Then I thought I should have waited. Didn’t want to look like I have been up all night for her. “Baby, I love you everything ok?”

“Yes,” she replied. “Everything is wonderful; I have a few surprises for you. I can’t wait to see you. I am driving now so I will only be about twenty minutes. I missed you baby.”

“God, I missed you too baby doll”, I replied. “What surprises do you have for me?”

“Just some gifts I had him give to you from us. Don’t worry you will like them.”

“Any photos?” I asked

“We will see what I have for you. I promise a day to remember”, she replied. “Let me go through this traffic, I will be home in ten.” Then she hung up.

I started her pancake and poured her coffee, fixing it as she liked. I put the pancake on the table with some bacon and juice.

When I heard the sound of the garage door opening, I went to greet her. She pulled in and stopped. She got out of the car. The first thing I noticed was her well fucked hair. The smile on her face was next and then the clothes she wore. She had a sexy top on with a short skirt, stockings and pumps. She was so beautiful. I couldn’t believe I ever wanted to share her.

She came to me, smiling all the way and gave me a big hug. One of the best hugs I have ever gotten. We kissed and, as I deepened the kiss, I tasted him. Not just him but his seed in my wife’s mouth. I pulled back and said. “He came in your mouth?” It was a question and a statement.

“Yes he did. Once last night and once this morning. I spit it out last night, but I swallowed it this morning. That is the first gift we have for you. What do you think?” she asked.

I shook for a moment. Then answered with another kiss, this one even deeper than the first.

“Would you like to see the next one I have for you?”

I nodded.

She smiled and took off her top. She was wearing no bra. Her perfect breasts were displayed for me. What caught my attention were the three suction bruises, one on her left breast and two on the other.

I began to kiss her breasts taking time to make sure that I kissed the bruises very thoroughly.

As I kissed them she spoke, “For the next few weeks, every time you see my tits, you will know that another man has played with and enjoyed them. What do you think of that?”

“I can smell him.” I kept kissing her breast as I continued, “Did you like him enjoying them baby.?”

“Yes I did. He took a lot of time like you do. He made me feel sexy.”

“I can’t make you feel sexy?”

“It is different. I figure you do this because you have to. I am your wife. He did it because I am a sexy woman. I know you think I am sexy too. But now I really feel sexy, and wanted.”

I kissed her mouth hard and deep. I held her to me then said into her mouth. “Baby, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on.” For the first time, for some reason, I knew she believed me. This made me feel great, and her feel sexy.

“Would you like to see the other gifts I have for you?” she asked

“Of course,” I replied, hoping that my hesitation didn’t show. I was very nervous about what other gifts she had for me.

She took my hand and led me upstairs. She led me into our bedroom and brought me to the bed. From there she pulled up her skirt, not taking her eyes off me, and then lowered herself as she removed her panties. Carefully lifting each foot out of them one at a time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.