Cuckold Email - Cover

Cuckold Email

Copyright© 2023 by R.L.B

Chapter 4: The cuckolding

At exactly 4:34 pm I called her.

She answered on the first ring, “I was just getting in the car. Good timing. Are you ok?”

“How are you?” I answered very nervously. My stomach was churning and my heart was pounding as I awaited her answer, knowing it wouldn’t be pleasant for me to hear.

“I am excited, a bit nervous after fifteen years of only being with one man. You can say the butterflies are in full flight. But I will be fine. I was expecting this today, or at the least tomorrow. I am glad it is today though. I was becoming a nervous wreck waiting for you.”

“Anna, you really don’t have to do this”, was all I got out.

“No Roy ... dammit, I told you, you send those photos and I will go to him. Believe me I am going to him. No cop out. No safe word. No nothing. I am going to him and I will be having sex with him. Count on it. I gave you no reason to suspect otherwise. I was forthright and honest about the whole thing. Now, whether you are ok with it or not, this will be happening today.”

Holy shit! This was happening, and right before my ears. “Ok baby. I love you. When are you going to be home?”

“I won’t be home tonight at all. I will call or text you in the morning when I am ready to leave. Oh, by the way, I’ve arranged for Jess to have a sleepover at the home of a schoolfriend”.

My heart rolled over in my chest as I heard her say that. “All night? I wasn’t expecting you to be gone all night”, I replied.

“Yes, all night. Don’t worry though. I love you and will come home to you and tell you all about it. I am doing this as much for us as me, actually, more for us than me. I have always been happy with you. Just you. It was your idea for me to cuckold you. I am not sure if I like the idea or not, but we will find out tomorrow.”

“I love you too baby. But I am nervous as I can be. Can you at least tell me who this man is?”

She ignored my question and then she said, “I am pulling up to his house now. I have to go. He is waiting for me on the porch. I love you and will see you tomorrow. I am going to put my phone on ‘Do not disturb’ so you can text me if you want but I will probably be too busy to answer. If I get a break or something I will try. Got to go babe. Love you.” Then she hung up the phone.

I sat at my desk staring at my phone. My face was white and my cock was rock hard.

The receptionist came into my office and asked “Ok, who died? Is your wife ok? Has someone been diagnosed with cancer? Come on, tell me something here. I am worried about you.”

Shaking my head, I looked at her and said, “No nothing like that. I just made a really bad decision and now I have to live with it. It is going to be hard, but I will get through it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.