Cuckold Email - Cover

Cuckold Email

Copyright© 2023 by R.L.B

Chapter 3: The decision

She had not returned by 4 pm so I decided to start dinner. As I worked, I became increasingly anxious wondering where she could be this late on a Sunday afternoon.

Dinner was on the table when I picked up the phone for the first time to call her. I hung up before the phone connected as I heard the garage door open and Anna drive in.

She came into the house as if nothing was amiss.

“Hey you fixed dinner. Thanks”, she said as she kissed me hello. We sat and enjoyed my cooking. With all of us making light conversation, dinner was pleasant.

Jess was more than happy to go to his room the second dinner was done. Anna and I both picked up the dishes and put them in the dish washer. After dinner was cleaned up, Anna asked me to have a seat in the dining room, which I did reluctantly.

I knew I was in trouble when I sat down and she sat at the opposite end of the table.

She waited a long moment before she spoke. “He wants nude photos of me.”

“Who wants what?” I asked

“The man I am willing to cuckold you with”, she answered.

“Here is the thing. I am not going to be humiliated again like I was last night. So, either I take the lead on this or we end it right here and now.”

I was paying more attention to Anna now than ever before. She argued well and had made a good point.

Anna continued. “The choice will be yours.”

“Mine?”

“Yes yours”, she repeated.

“This is how it is going to go. I am going to give you his email address. We will compose an email to him and attach nude photos of me to it. I will put it on your cell phone and all you have to do, if you really want me to cheat on you, is send the email. Simple isn’t it?” she asked not expecting an answer.

I sat speechless with my mouth wide open. She meant this. Holy shit.

“Ok”, was all I could get out. After a few breaths I continued. “Who is this man? What’s his name? And I have no nude photos of you.”

“His name is not for you to know. He is going to be my bull. That is all you need to know of him for now. As far as the photos, we can take some after you agree or we reach an agreement”, she said in a matter of fact voice, again brooking no argument.

I wasn’t going to change her mind, so I agreed to all she said, feeling very submissive and extremely aroused.

We waited until Jess went to bed before beginning our photo shoot. We went to the living room where I snapped 84 photos of my wife’s beautiful body. I must say I was in heaven. She had never let me take photos of her nude before. After the shoot, she went through the photos deleting all those she didn’t like. Then, together, we picked the 5 that were going to be attached to the email. After promising her that I would not post or share the other photos with another human being, she let me keep the rest. Then she composed the email. Simply put. “Here are the photos you requested. Let me know the second you get them and this body will make your dreams come true.”

A large pang of jealousy shot through me like a lightning bolt. I truly wanted to destroy the email but, at the same time, my cock was incredibly hard with the thought of sending it.

I went to Anna and kissed her. She returned the kiss. We were in our room naked before either of us could object, not that either one of us wanted to. I came twice that night. She was surprised as much as I was. But this idea was so fucking sexy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.