Cuckold Email - Cover

Cuckold Email

Copyright© 2023 by R.L.B

Chapter 2: Home

I didn’t try to talk her out of our bedroom, or to unlock the door, feeling that I deserved what I was getting. I knew that I had fucked up, so I went to the linen closet to get a blanket and pillow, then got comfortable on the couch and went to sleep.

I woke to the smell of bacon and got straight up. After dressing, I reluctantly made my way to the kitchen. She handed me a plate of pancakes and bacon and, with a mischievous smile and a tone brooking no argument said, “Here is some breakfast for you. I am going out for the day.”

“Where are you going?” I asked, looking at my son, Jess, who was eating his pancake and trying to ignore the conversation.

Anna did not answer me but, instead, she placed the dishes in the sink and ran upstairs. A short time later, she reappeared wearing a sexy summer dress, stockings and low 2-inch heels. It was obvious that she was braless since her nipples were erect and protruding from her chest like bullets.

I asked again, “Where are you going?”

She turned and said, “None of your business”, and then went out the garage door, got in her car and left. Both myself and Jess were stunned.

Anna had obviously not forgiven me, so I decided to make it up to her by cleaning the house, washing the dishes and doing the laundry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.