Angelica and Her School Sweetheart - Cover

Angelica and Her School Sweetheart

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Romantic Sex Story: Angelica has her first love with her childhood sweetheart after a failed quick marriage to another guy. They renew their love after his first year in college.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   First   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.


Angelica and I first met each other when we were in elementary school together. Her Mother enrolled her in school just after her family had moved to the city where my family has lived for generations. Angelica was a beautiful and gregarious little girl in elementary school.

Looking back, I thought that she looked like a little angel when we met. But, as young boys normally do, I really didn’t pay much attention to her during our early years in elementary school. However, we always liked one another, got along and treated each other very well.

Angelica also attended the same junior high and high school that I attended. In junior high and high school, along with a lot of the other guys in school I began to notice just how pretty and how shapely Angelica had become. She was very popular and she did not have problems finding dates for movies, school dances and other similar activities.

Since Angelica lived in my neighborhood a couple of blocks from my parents’ home, my mother had met and had become good friends with Angelica’s mother. Our mothers met when we were in elementary school and they visited with one another fairly often.

They met and became good friends and visited especially since they both had young children of the same age attending the same schools together. Angelica was a good student and always made good grades in elementary school and in junior high and high school, as well.

During our junior year in high school I asked Angelica to go out to the movies with me and she accepted. Taking her to the movies was a lot of fun for both of us. I really enjoyed going out with her and I told her that I had a lot of fun with her. She, in turn, told me how much she enjoyed going to the movies with me, too.

I thought that she was a real sweetheart. She told me at the end of the date, “Thank you for taking me out, Sean. I really like going out with you and I’m looking forward to doing it again soon, too.”

We continued to date occasionally and I even took her to the prom our junior year. And we continued to date occasionally during our senior year and I wanted to take her to the senior prom that year, too. But, someone else asked her to go to the prom before I did and she accepted.

I guess that was because I was too slow in asking her and she wanted to make sure that she had a date for the prom. My mother asked me, “Aren’t you going to take Angie to the prom again this year, Sean?” (Angelica and her family had shortened her name to Angie.)

“No, Mom, she has already agreed to go to the prom with someone else.”

“Oh that’s too bad, Sean. That’s what you get for waiting so long to ask her, Honey.” Then I began to think that maybe she no longer liked me for whatever reason but, I decided to put that thought out of my mind and forget it.

That next summer after graduation I had a job and worked a lot. I also worked a lot of overtime to save as much money as I could before going to college that fall. I didn’t see Angie any at all that summer. That fall I left town to go to college at the university about two hours’ drive away from our home.

It was surprising to me that Angie did not enroll in college that fall as I did. That she didn’t enroll in college was a real mystery to me because she had really good grades in high school. I thought that she had received one or more scholarships for college and she could have gotten into almost any college she wanted to attend.

When I came home at Thanksgiving, I was busy with my family and buddies and I did not have time to think about or even take the time to go see Angie. When I got back to school I got to thinking, ‘Hey, it’s been a really long time since I have seen Angie. I wonder how she is doing and where she is going to school.’

‘Why didn’t I go see Angie at Thanksgiving?’ I also thought to myself, ‘Ah, hell, I’ll go see her at Christmas and semester break when I get back home. I’ll see if I can’t take her to a movie or out to a club if she is available and if she wants to go out with me.’

After Christmas I was sitting in the living room, my Mom came into the room and asked, “Sean, aren’t you going to go out with your buddies while you’re home, Honey?”

“Yeah, Mom we have plans to go to a club later in the week but, I was thinking about getting in touch with Angie to see if she would want to go to a movie or out to a club with me.”

“Well, you can’t do that now, Honey.”

“What? Why not, Mom?”

“Baby, she got married this fall and she’s not living here in town any more.”

“Holy cow, Mom! Nobody told me that. Who did she marry and where did she go?”

“She met a soldier at the mall over the summer and she got married early this fall while you were at school.” I thought to myself, ‘Shit, I sure never expected that she would do that. You snooze, you lose, I guess.’ It hit me really hard because I still had a strong affection for her.

“She went to his military base with him and she is living off the base with him, Sean.”

“How did you hear that, Mom?”

“I saw Carmine, her Mom, in the grocery store and she asked about you. I told her you had started college this fall. Then I asked her about Angie and she told me the story of where Angie was. She sure didn’t sound all that pleased with Angie having married the guy.

I think if her Mom and Dad had had their way they would have prohibited Angie from getting married to that guy in the first place. But, Angie was over 18 years old and there wasn’t a whole lot her Mom or her Dad could do about it except tell her they didn’t approve. And that didn’t work very well in Angie’s case since she was over 18 years old and she could do what she really wanted to do.”

“I sure thought the world of her, Mom, and I was really looking forward to seeing Angie while I was home from school and taking her out to a club or to a movie. Now, I’m really crushed that she is no longer here and I can’t see her or go out with her again. I really wish her well and hope she is doing well, too.”

I had really expected that she would go to school with me this fall. What a bummer. Again, I put it out of my mind and forgot all about it thinking that Angie was history as far as I was concerned. I decided that i wasn’t going to lose any sleep over it anyhow. There wasn’t anything I could do about it anyway.

Since Angie was now married I forgot about seeing her and going out with her after I went back to school. That following summer I got my old summer job back and hung out with my buddies when I could find the time and wasn’t working extra. When I saw them we talked about Angie and I told them the story.

They, like me, gave up thinking about her and taking her out now that they knew she was married and she had left town. We all figured that she was just another one of the high school girls that we knew who was no longer available. And she was just another one of those who were out of circulation permanently for all we knew.


At the end of the summer I went back to school and that Thanksgiving when I got home I went out clubbing with my buddies one night. The next morning, my parents and I were sitting around the kitchen table after breakfast visiting over a second cup of coffee. Mom asked me, “Honey, did you know that Angie is back in town living with her parents again now, Sean?”

“No. How come, Mom? What’s brought her back to town? It seems strange that she would come back to town if she was living with her husband near his military base.”

“Well, I saw her Mom about a month or so after you went back to school and she told me that Angie is back home living with them again, Honey. Her mother said that Angie’s husband had been deployed to a combat zone earlier this year with his unit. And late this spring he was killed in fierce combat over there with enemy insurgents.”

“Ah, man, I really hate to hear that happened to such a sweet girl as Angie and her husband.”

“Sean, you ought to go see her and talk to her. I know that she would love to see you and talk to you, Honey. You might even take her out to see a movie or something while you’re home.”

“Are you sure about that, Mom?”

“Yeah, when I talked to her Mom, she was telling me that all of her school friends were gone and at college. Or they had gone out of town to find jobs and she really has no one to talk to or to go out with, Sean.

I think that her Mom would really like for you to come over there and see her. I know her Mom and Dad have always liked you and they still think a lot of you, too, Honey. They have known you since you two were in elementary school together.”

I got up from the table, hugged my Mom, kissed her on the cheek and told her, “I really can’t do that now, Mom, but, maybe on Christmas break I’ll have time to go see her then. I have a term paper to work on, some lab reports to write and I have a book to read for class, too before the end of the semester.”

“So I need to go back to school a little early. I wish I had known about this a little earlier though. Maybe I could have made a little time to go see her.” When I got back home on Christmas break I asked Mom, “How’s everything here, Mom? Have you heard anything more about Angie?”

“Not much, I think that she goes to church with her parents and to the store for her Mom and she also runs errands for her, too, but, I think that she still stays home and stays pretty much to herself. I got the feeling from her Mom that her marriage didn’t work out all that great anyway.”

“I can understand that for having just lost her husband of less than a year ago. I can imagine that she is still grieving over that.”

“You still need to go over there and see her, Honey. I know that if I were in her place I would want to see a familiar face from high school to just come over and say hello to me and spend a little time with me if nothing else. I’m sure that it would brighten her day, too, Sean, and it would probably brighten your day, too, Baby.”

“Ok, maybe I’ll go over and visit her tomorrow and talk to her and say hello to her, Mom.”

The next morning I called her house and Angie’s mother answered the phone. I told her who was calling and asked her, “Mrs. Reyes, is Angie there and if so may I speak with her please?”

“Yes, she is, Sean. She’s in her bedroom reading but, let me have her pick up the phone. Hang on, please.” I heard her Mom call into her bedroom and say, “Angie, Sean is on the phone and he’s asking to talk to you. Pick up the phone, Dear.”

Angie picked up the phone and said, “Hello, Sean. It’s been a really long time since we have seen and talked to one another. How are you?”

“Hi Angie. I’m fine. I just got home yesterday evening and my Mom told me that you are back in town again. I thought that I would come over and visit with you for a while if you are not doing anything else. Or maybe we can go out and have some lunch together some place if you would like to do that?”

“Sure, Sean, come on over and I’ll be here. I’ll let Mom know that you’re coming over to visit with us.”

Even though it was just a few blocks over to her house I drove over there in case we decided to go out to lunch. In five minutes I was knocking on their front door. Angie’s Mother answered the door and she invited me inside. She said, “Hi, Sean, it has been a really long time since we have seen you.

We hope that you have been well. It is really good to see you again, Sean. Angie will be right out in a couple of minutes. Why don’t you come into the kitchen and I’ll pour you a cup of coffee if you would like that and I can offer you a pastry, also.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Reyes, that’ll be really nice. I can always have another cup of coffee and a pastry to go with it which sounds great. By the way, Mom asked me to tell you she said hello and she hopes that you are doing well.”

She had just poured me a cup of coffee when Angie walked into the kitchen. I took one look at her and my heart skipped about three beats. She looked so very pretty in her satin pull over blouse and her neatly tailored form fitting slacks. Her outfit really accentuated her beautiful hour glass figure.

Good God, she looked so sweet and gorgeous and I could feel my yearning for her hit me in my lower belly and in my jeans. That little angel from elementary school was standing in front of me again all grown up and had changed into a really gorgeous and shapely young woman.

I had forgotten just how pretty and how shapely Angie was with her just shoulder length blond hair. Her beautiful hair very nicely framed her face and curled just under her chin. I was so charmed by her piercing sky blue eyes that sparkled when she looked at me. I said to myself, ‘Why the hell hadn’t I paid more attention to this lovely girl, no, beautiful young woman now, before she had been snapped up by someone else?’

She stepped over to me, hugged me and warmly said, “Hello, Sean. It’s really good to see you again. I can’t remember the last time I saw you and talked to you. It must have been at our high school graduation.”

Her mother poured a cup of coffee for Angie and we sat down at the table to visit as her mother said, “I’ll leave you two to visit. I have some work and some other things to do in the other room.” Obviously, her mother thought we could have a better visit if the two of us were left alone to talk with one another.

“It’s been a long time since we have seen and talked with one another, Angie. I didn’t even know that you had gotten married until about this time last year. My Mom told me that you had gotten married and had left the area. Then Mom told me that you were back in town when I got home from school. She said you were living here with your parents again when I got home yesterday.”

“Before I knew that you were married, I wanted to ask you to go to the movies with me last year. Then Mom told me that you were not living here anymore. I’m really sorry to hear what happened to you and your husband. I was just as surprised to hear that you were back again. Mom said that I really needed to come over and see you and to at least say hello to you and I am really glad I did, Angie.”

“Yeah, my Mom tells me that she sees your Mom pretty often and she said that you were in your second year of college. Mom also told me that she filled your Mom in on all of what has been happening in my life, too. Mom likes to keep your Mom informed of what has been going on in my life.”

“Geeez, Angie, I had forgotten just how pretty you are and I’m really happy to see you again. I’d really like to take you out especially before I have to go back to school again.” She just kind of blushed and looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

I continued, “And I’m really sorry to hear what happened to your husband, Angie. I’m sure that it has really been a shock to you and your parents, too.”

She replied, “We don’t have to worry about that anymore, Sean.” It seemed to me to be a strange comment at the time but, I didn’t pursue it any further. There wasn’t any use in following a sad trail and opening and aggravating old wounds. Even if I wanted to, what could I expect to gain from pursuing that line of thought?

I thought that it was time to change the subject so I said, “Say, Angie, why don’t we go get some lunch somewhere. I want you to choose the place where you’d like for us to go to eat lunch.”

“Ok, Sean, I’d like to get out of this house for a while even if it is just for a couple of hours.” She finished her coffee and called to her Mom, “Mom, Sean and I are going to go out to lunch and we’ll be back in a couple of hours, OK?” We then both got up from the table to leave their house.

“Yes, Dear, you two enjoy your lunch and I’ll see you when you get back.” Her mother replied as we were going out the door. Angie’s Mom and my Mom were so accommodating that I really had to question if they were playing match makers for us in this situation.

Angie chose a little restaurant near down town that we had both been to many times in the past when we were in high school. We each ordered a small plate lunch. Over lunch, I asked her, “Well, just how have you been getting along since you have been back home, Angie?”

“Oh, Sean, it has really been such a drag since all of this has happened and I’m still trying to put my life back together again.”

“It sounds like your marriage wasn’t what you thought it would be, was it?”

“It was a real drag and he wasn’t the knight in shining armor that I thought he was or he was going to be. He really looked good in his uniform and I fell for him because he was a fast talker. He turned out to be such a jerk and a real bore that I wouldn’t even let him consummate the marriage. I wasn’t even going to let him have my virginity, Sean,

I thought that he was special like you are but, he was anything but that. I think fate did us both a big favor when he was lost in enemy action in combat.

I really don’t know what he even married me for in the first place. I just wish that I had done what Mom and Dad had advised me to do at that time. They wanted me to forget about getting married and go to school at the same time you did.

I should have done things differently, Sean. I should have gone to school at the same time you did. Now I’m a year and a half behind even if I were to go back to school again next semester.”

It didn’t occur to me to think much about, Angie’s statement at the time but, if I had it would have explained a lot of things that happened to us much later. I guess that is what happens to you when you’re not paying close attention to what is being said and being overwhelmed by the beautiful woman you are with and talking to at the time.

“He and I really had very little in common. He was gone all the time before he was deployed. We lived off the base and I didn’t know anyone there and I didn’t know what to do with myself. I wasn’t going to take up knitting like some of those other women did.

Most of those women who lived in the off base housing already either had kids or they were pregnant. And I sure wasn’t going to let him get me pregnant. I wasn’t even going to let him touch me.

When I came back home to Mom and Dad’s house all of my high school friends were either in college or they had gone to the city to find a job. And even if they had been here I wouldn’t have had much in common with them anymore.

There was no one here that I could talk to or even go out with but, my Mom. I really love my Mom but, she is still my Mom and she is not a friend like I have had in high school. I just went to the grocery store for her or did errands for her. Then we would watch TV each night with my Dad.”

Her pretty blue eyes began to get a little teary as she told me all of that. “Even you were gone to college, too, and I really missed not seeing you, too, Sean. You’re the first one that I have seen since I have been back home that I went to school with.”

Looking directly into my eyes, she reached across the table to take my hand in hers, gently squeezing my fingers. Her hand was slightly trembling and I could see tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

“Golly, Angie, I really wish I could have been here for you. You know that I have always really liked you since we were both in elementary school and the first time I saw you, Honey. We had some good times dating when we were in high school, too, didn’t we?”

“Yes we did, Sean. That’s why Mom and Dad liked you so much. You always got me back home at the time they had set for us. You were always nice and respectful to them and you were really good to me, too.

Plus, my Mom knows your Mom and she knows that you come from a good family. Mom really wanted to see us together after we got out of high school, Sean. I really screwed up in marrying that other guy.”

“Tell you what, Angie, it’s time you got out of the house and had a little fun. How would you like to go to the movies with me tonight or go out to one of the dance clubs and have a couple of drinks and some dancing?”

“Oh, yeah, Sean, I’d love to go out with you tonight. Can we just go out to one of the dance clubs tonight, please? Maybe we can catch a movie later before you have to return to school.”

“Sure, Angie. What time do you want me to pick you up tonight?”

“How about 8 o’clock this evening?”

“That’ll work. I’ll be there at your house at 8 o’clock and you really look so beautiful in what you are wearing right now, Honey.” Good God, I couldn’t get over how beautiful Angie looked as she sat across the table from me. I sure hoped I could see more of her after tonight and even after the holidays.

When we got back to her house after lunch Angie asked me to come in for a moment before I left for home. As we stepped in the door she called out, “Mom, Sean and I are back from lunch and we’re going out to a club to go dancing tonight, Ok?”

“That’s fine, Darling. Are you going to be here for supper tonight?”

“Yes, Mom, I’ll be here. We won’t be going out until after supper. We won’t be leaving until 8 o’clock, Mom.”

“Ok. You two enjoy yourselves and don’t be too late getting home tonight. Tell Sean to say hello to his Mom for me.” I hugged Angie, we kissed, then I turned and left to return to my house. That kiss was enough to give me the start of a hard-on and I just really hoped that it didn’t turn into a case of the blue balls tonight.

I drove home and as I walked in the door, my Mom was there and she asked me, “Did you see Angie this afternoon, Sean?”

“Yeah, I did, Mom and I’m going to take her out to a club to go dancing tonight. Mrs. Reyes told me to say hello to you for her.”

“Oh, Sean, I’m so happy you stopped by to see her. Angie’s Mom is going to be so pleased that you stopped by there to see her. It’s good you let her know that someone she knew from high school is still thinking about her.

They both needed to know that you are still interested in seeing her and going out with her, too, after her husband was killed, Sean. Her Mom is such a nice lady and I always enjoy visiting with her. I can see how Angie came to be such a sweet young woman, too.”

“Yeah, Mom, her mother seemed very pleased that I stopped over to see her and she treated me so graciously. Angie and I went out to lunch also. She also seemed to be happy that we’re going out dancing tonight.”

When I picked Angie up at her house at 8 o’clock that night, I thought, ‘Holy shit, did she look even more beautiful tonight than she did this afternoon. She had changed into another different color satin pull over blouse with complimentary color slacks. Her satin blouse and her neatly tailored slacks really showed off her very trim and well toned hour glass figure extremely well. When I saw her I damn near shot my wad in my briefs.

She picked up her coat, handed it to me and I helped her put it on. Standing behind her to help her with her coat, I put my arms around her and kissed her cheek and the side of her neck. Angie wiggled her thanks to me for the kiss. Then she said, “That is just another part of what I missed with you not being here, Sean. And I hope that there is more where that came from, too.”

I knew that she was really hungry for affection especially the affection I could show her. I whispered in her ear, “You can count on that. Trust me, Honey.”

Then she said, “Mom and Dad, Sean and I are leaving now. We should be home maybe about midnight or not much after that.”

They both said “Ok, Honey, you two have a good time and drive safely tonight.” When we got to the dance club, man, did she turn every guy’s head in the whole damn club? As we walked into the club I spotted two of my high school buddies at a table and they waived us over to sit with them.

They both knew and remembered Angie from high school, too. They were happy to see her and wanted to dance with her. I knew that they both got a hard-on looking at her when we sat down with them. How could I blame them when I had the same reaction to seeing her, myself? I thought, ‘If you were a guy and you didn’t get a hard-on there was something wrong with you.’

They both said “Hey, Sean, and hello, Angie. You two can sit here at our table with us if you would like to. We heard that you were married and were living on an army base somewhere, Angie.”

She replied, “Well, that didn’t work out well and now I’m back home staying with my parents again.” We stashed our coats at the table and I asked the guys to order the table a drink as Angie and I went out on the dance floor. I know that they both followed Angie every step of the way to the dance floor and watched her dance with me.

Damn, she was a good dancer, too. She was especially good dancing to the slow “buckle shining” songs when I was holding her close to me in my arms. Having her firm soft titties pressed tightly against my chest through that satin blouse was next to heaven for me, too.

During the slow songs she laid her head on my shoulder. I could smell the sweetness of her hair and the wonderful fragrance of her perfume. I just had to kiss her forehead, her cheek and her neck. She just purred to me telling me how much she loved the kisses I gave her. That made me wonder if she creamed her panties during our slow dances. I was sure hoping that she did.

At the end of the song we kissed each other on the lips. Our tongues just had to do a little dance with each other before we returned to our table with my buddies. My buddies both wanted to dance with Angie, too, until she told them, “Hey guys, I really love dancing with you but, can I stop and relax for a while, cool down and enjoy my cold drink. I’ll dance with each of you two again after that.”

We both had a really good time talking with the guys, drinking and dancing at the club. Angie and I decided to head home and I took her home a little after midnight. I walked her up to the door, took her in my arms and held her. I then told her, “Thank you for going out with me this afternoon and tonight, Angie.

I have never felt closer to you than I have tonight. And I have really enjoyed being with you at lunch and out dancing with you this evening. I want to take you out again before I have to go back to school, too, Angie.”

“Sean, I have really enjoyed going out with you for lunch and dancing this evening, too. Call me and we can do this again before you have to go back to school, Ok?”

She was about to turn and go in the house. I very gently put my hands on each side of her very pretty face and kissed her as tenderly as I could. She just wrapped her arms around me and returned my kiss as tenderly and passionately as she could. Then she turned and went into the house but, not before she said, “Good night, Sweetheart.”

Her parting comment about “sweetheart” had my head in the clouds. I know that I had to be floating at least ten feet off the ground in thin air. I wasn’t sure that I could make it back to my car because of the huge case of the blue balls I had between my legs.

As I left and headed for home I got to thinking, ‘Damn, Sean, this sweet girl is becoming much more than an elementary and high school girlfriend. I think I’m falling in love with her or maybe I have already fallen in love with her. And I just hadn’t recognized it. Or maybe I had just not admitted it to myself yet.’

‘I just had to think that she may have fallen in love with me, too. I really have to see her and have her in my arms again especially before I have to return to school. I sure as hell wish I could take her back to school with me. I don’t care if I end up with more cases of blue balls again like tonight.’

‘A case of the blue balls was a small price to pay to have her in my arms again, feel the warmth and softness of her trim body and make out with her. Having her soft titties pressed up against my chest was worth a whole lot of cases of the blue balls.’

I couldn’t get Angie off of my mind all day the next day. So, that afternoon I called her and asked her, “Hey, Angie, there are only just a few more days before I have to return to school and I wanted to ask if you will go to the movies with me tonight.”

Without any hesitation she immediately replied, “Yeah, Sean, I will. What time do you want to pick me up?”

“I’ll pick you up at 6:30 because the movie starts at 7 o’clock. Is that time Ok for you?”

“Yeah, Sean, 6:30 is fine. We don’t want to miss the start of the movie. I’ll be ready when you get here, Honey.”

Her last word “Honey” told me what I have had previously thought about her affection for me. And I think that she could really feel my affection for her, too. I haven’t even picked her up yet and I could already feel another case of the blue balls coming on, big time.

“How about picking out a movie you would like to see tonight and we’ll go to the one you have chosen.” We got to the movie theater and got the seats that we wanted. I really didn’t give a shit what the movie was. All I wanted to do was to have my arm around her shoulders so that I could hold her close to me and make out with her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.