Is It Incest if I Didn't Know? - Cover

Is It Incest if I Didn't Know?

by R.L.B

Copyright© 2023 by R.L.B

Incest Sex Story: I was forced to give my son up for adoption. The chances of finding him would be catastrophic.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Hello. I am Samantha, Sam for short, I’m thirty-eight years old, but I look much younger. I’ve lived quite a sheltered life and am not really versed in the sexual practices of modern-day singles. In fact, I have only had sex one time in my life, and it was a disaster!

I had just turned eighteen and was seduced by a twenty-nine-year-old man. No, it wasn’t rape, I never told him “No, stop, back off”, or anything to discourage him, I allowed it to happen. I can still remember the pain of losing my cherry, remember how disgusting I felt with myself, how dirty and cheap I felt, as though betraying myself and all my moral beliefs.

Then worst of all, I missed my period, and the next ... and the next. Following this my mother sent me to live with my aunt in Gary, Indiana for the rest of the year where I had my son, and ended up giving him up for adoption.

Doing that was a lot harder than anyone, including me, would ever think. He was a part of me, there was no way I could support him though, I had to go back to high school the next year to complete the credits so that I could graduate, I was lucky they let me do it.

I then managed to get into a junior college and graduated with honors. From there I got into law school and went to work in a law firm where I started making them money even before I was able to take the Barr.

Ok, I passed it on my third try, but I did pass, and started making good money for someone my age. I found a house that I loved, it was small but just right. I moved in by myself and lived an abnormal life as you may see it, but to me it was comfortable.

As I said before, I had only had sex one time and at this point that hadn’t changed. I started to use chat lines as my social life. Nothing to write home about for sure, I had not really talked to my mom after she made me give my son up for adoption, I wanted to keep and raise him. but I also accepted the truth, I really couldn’t. But I still believed if mom and dad would have supported me, I could’ve kept him.

September 22 will be forever burned into my mind as the day I lost half of me, almost nineteen years had gone by and I still cried my eyes out on that very same date every year, I was hoping it would get better, but it didn’t.

In July I was chatting away with random strangers, one of the men I conversed with had started to win my heart, Samuel was so sweet and handsome, I was positive he sent his true photos, and this was proven as fact when we had several web chats with each other. He was built like a brick house full of muscles and very toned. WOW...

Sam was a lot younger than me, but explained he loved older women to which I responded, teasing him, “You are just trying to get me to cyber with you, and show you some skin, aren’t you?”

“Cyber, no. A little skin I would like, I really just want to know more about you, I find you very pretty and I want to keep it going as long as I can.”

Damn. What do they teach these kids in school these days?

After that I started openly flirting with this wonderful young man on line, I then passed on my cell number and began flirting over the phone too.

In September, I started backing off, he kept calling me, I ignored the calls, then quit chatting completely.

After a short break, I returned his call to say I was sorry, I explained that it wasn’t his fault, that September was just a hard time for me.

Samuel of course asked me why, but I really didn’t want to tell him, yet I liked him a lot, so, I explained about my son, how I was forced to give him up for adoption and that September 22nd was the hardest day of the year for me. I can remember his response as if he spoke it to me yesterday.

“SO, if we get together, I won’t be able to have any more birthdays? Or will I have to just pick another day to celebrate my arrival to the world?”

“You were born in September???” I almost shouted.

“The 22nd,” he answered. “Wow. That is something.” I took it as a coincidence, never questioning it, talking to someone who was born on the same day I had to give my son up helped me come to terms with the decision I had made some twenty years earlier. It also brought me closer to him, and I liked that.

We began to have cybersex, I started to really enjoy his company, I even did some risqué cam shows for him. It was then he told me he had a two-week vacation at Christmas and wanted to spend it with me. Reservations were made for a flight near me, Sam wanted to know if I wanted to pick him up.

This was a huge step for me, he already knew I had only had sex one time in my life, and assured me that the day he landed that would all change. He explained he’d seduce me to a groveling mess, where I would beg ‘please take me now’ in a matter of hours from the time he landed.

I remember laughing harder than I have ever laughed in my life, I told him to get the tickets, but bet him dinner that he wasn’t getting anything off me till maybe day three. Somehow, I knew I would never win that bet, as I wanted to be a challenge to him.

It was December 20th when his plane landed, part of me was hoping that he wouldn’t get on, and part praying he did! I was a bundle of nerves as people walked out of the airways, me standing behind the barricade.

When I recognized him. WOW ... my breath was immediately taken away, looking taller than I thought, a lot more handsome than photos I had seen. Dressed in a polo shirt that hugged his frame so nice, just looking at him I felt my nipples getting hard.

Sam was wearing a pair of kakis with loafers and a matching belt, as his eyes met mine a smile lit up the whole airport, damn he was handsome and hot! To win the bet, I would have to go three days without allowing myself to be touched. Well, guess what, I don’t think I could make it out of the airport before I would give myself to him. If by chance he didn’t take or make the first move, I would ... damn I wanted him, and that was something, because I had never, in my life wanted a man so badly, yet, by God, I wanted this one!!

He came straight to me not losing his smile.

“Hi...” I say nervously.

He shook his head, reached out for me, encircled his arms around my waist and kissed me. What a kiss it was too, taking the back of my head he gave me an open mouth kiss which melted my knees. I could feel myself falling but he caught me at the last moment. Damn, was I going to have some fun, I thought as I felt my pussy getting wetter than it had ever been before.

Finally, he broke the kiss and spoke. “We need a room, so, what do you say to let’s get out of here?”

“Do you have any Balls ... I mean Buggs ... I mean Bags...” I asked as I felt my cheeks turning the color of rubies.

His smile cut threw my misgivings and my humiliation. “Yes, I have a couple. And one of them includes a gift for you...” he took my hand and began leading me to the baggage claim area.

To be honest I was hoping he would take me to a stall in the men’s room, so I could lose that bet we made, but alas, we reached the baggage claim instead.

He had two big bags, I tried to carry one for him but he pushed me away and told me he had it, I was glad, they looked heavy.

As I led him to my car, I asked without thinking “Do you always look this good?”

Chuckling a bit, he responded “No, I just got made up for my girl,” as he swung the suitcase around me and pulled me closer, the embrace felt really good, then he kissed my cheek, which felt even better.

When we reached my car, he put his bags in the back and then went to the driver’s door, at first, I thought he wanted to drive, but he just opened the door and waited for me to get in. It had been a very long time since a man had opened a door for me, I smiled and thanked him as I slid into the driver’s seat.

We chatted while I drove home, I asked him if he was hungry but didn’t see his look when he replied. “I’m starving!!”

I turned to tell him we could stop and get something, when I noticed that he wasn’t hungry for food. His look made my cheeks blush, my pussy gush, and my nipples hardened like diamonds. Shuddering for a moment, and trying to get my composure, I contemplated telling him I wasn’t on the menu, but I didn’t, because deep down inside, I wanted to be on his menu more than I even knew.

When we finally made it to my house, he took my arm as I parked in the driveway, he ordered me to “Stay here”’ got out and ran around the car to open my door, leaving me absolutely speechless.

Reaching the house, he dropped the bags as I began unlocking the door, but before I could enter, I don’t know how, but I found myself being lifted, his strong arms slid under my knees and around my shoulders pressing me firmly to his strong masculine chest.

“Woooa!” I gasped as I was unexpectedly lifted and for the first time in my life, I was carried into my own home. And I will tell you, it felt great.

I was slowly lowered to my feet but I wished he would’ve carried me on into my bedroom. Instead, he just stood me up and held me firmly, making sure I was steady before he wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss me passionately. I felt wetness dripping down my legs by this time, and I had never wanted to be taken like I did right then and there!

As I continued to be kissed, I felt his hands slowly caressing my body softly and warmly, he started to cup my breasts and I felt electricity bolt all threw my body as he explored.

Finally, he broke the kiss, then he gave the same look that made me gush before, “I lose...” I admitted emphatically. “You win...” Then continued, “I am yours.” Having no idea where that statement came from.

He smiled and kissed me again, leaving my pussy begging more, I grabbed his arm and pulled him to my room, fuck the baggage still outside the open door, fuck the neighbors, fuck the mail man, trash man or anyone else that wanted to peak in ... I wanted him and I wanted him now, damn the consequences!!

I was wearing a pretty skirt and blouse combination with stockings and short heals. Only my bra and panties made it to my room, but his shirt and pants didn’t make it either, only his boxers.

He picked me up again, carried me over the threshold of the bedroom door, took me to my bed, laid me down and, for the second time in my life, I surrendered to a man. I told myself that he could do whatever he wanted, bend me, take me, mold me to whatever he wanted to do, it didn’t matter what it was, I would do it.

My bra and panties quickly disappeared, both his hands and his lips replacing them as he started suckling my nipples.

‘Oh, God’ were they sensitive, it was as though they were wired straight to my pussy. I had no idea it could feel so good

I hadn’t noticed that my legs were spread quite wide, until I felt his hand touching my pussy, his fingers caressing me ‘down there,’ then I had my first orgasm of the day that very second. It was the first time a man had ever made me cum! My scream echoed throughout the house; it was the most powerful climax I had ever felt. When I relaxed, he climbed up beside me and started to kiss me some more.

“Samantha?”

“Yes!”

“I, will buy dinner for us tonight. You will be way too tired to cook.”

I giggled and replied. “Why would you say that?”

He pulled his boxers down, boy was his cock BIG and hard!!

He maneuvered between my legs, grabbing a pillow, he lifted my hips and put it under my ass before mounting me. I felt anticipation, fear and a lot of other things as he placed the head of his cock against my dripping wet pussy. As he moved forward, I felt it fill me, each inch of him entering my soaking cunt, the feelings of fulfilment went through the roof. Then something happened that I didn’t expect, I felt for the first time like a woman, a whole woman!

I knew he wanted me emotionally and spiritually, now he wanted me physically, I had never known how much I wanted it, needed it. The emotions of what was happening began overwhelming me, as he started to slowly thrust into me, but then he suddenly stopped.

The look of compassion on his face was overwhelming and I broke down, he rolled to his back and brought me to his strong chest and held me ever so softly caressing my body, not in a sexual way, but in a caring and compassionate way. I cried on his chest for a good long while before I heard him say.

“I know it has to be a lot for you, the second man you have ever been with, I care for you, if you want to wait as long as you want that is ok with me.” His words didn’t help my emotions coming to the surface, however, I managed to get out. “I don’t want to wait, I want you. I want you more than I can say, I just need a moment.”

He stroked my hair softly and kissed my forehead, I felt him calmly wait for me to continue. Blushing, I reached down to take ahold of the cock, still as hard as steel, I stroked it, wanted it, all the while aching to feel it erupt inside me, feel how much come he had for me.

“Take me, just take me and don’t stop for anything.” I told him in a calm authoritative voice.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.