Humiliation Games - Cover

Humiliation Games

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Introduction

Fantasy Sex Story: Introduction - An alternate "Dolcett" reality where women are treated as second class citizens at best, and can become slaves, valued family pets, or cattle. Twins Brittany and Sierra are coming of age and things are going to be very different for them in the next school year.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Alternate History   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Flatulence   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Illustrated  

This gallery is an introduction to the alternate reality of “Humiliation Games”.

When the first Star Wars movie came out, George Lucas was afraid people wouldn’t get why there was a Galactic Rebellion. There were so many things that had happened previously to set these events in motion. Martin Scorsese reportedly suggested the now iconic scrawl that introduces every movie to the audience with a sort of summary of what happened up to this point.

I’ve seen authors create a new universe and try to recreate that by writing a plausible history of the world and all of the events that took place to make things the way they are. It’s usually interesting but doesn’t entertain.

31718-01-abc.jpg

We don’t ask why dog’s don’t wear pants in our world. It would seem somewhat absurd, but what if there was a reality where seeing a dog walking around with their penis hanging out was considered obscene?

To us, it’s perfectly normal to keep dogs as pets and we’d think it was weird if someone DID treat a dog as an equal partner in the household, or allowed it to wear clothes.

My point is we don’t ask why it is that way because it “just is,” and that’s what I am asking that you do in this story. It could be that Africa was never exploited by colonizers, and the African slave trade didn’t happen in early America. Instead, women were taken from the Nordic countries and forced into labor and to exist as brides. One cold winter, some starving settler took a bite out of a woman who died in the snow and thought it was delicious. That next spring, he opened the first restaurant in Boston.

The reason there aren’t many Mummies isn’t because there wasn’t a lot of them. The reason is that in Victorian times people ATE them thinking they would provide longevity. These are things that seem outrageous now but at the time, it was normal in culture. I simply ask that you suspend disbelief.

Just as when Stephen King writes a scary novel set in a world where cats come back to life, or cars seek retribution for humiliating their driver, he isn’t suggesting we live in such a world. Slasher films aren’t created to encourage someone to hunt the non-virgin camp counselors at a summer resort. They are simply entertainment to shock, titillate, intrigue, or otherwise tell a story.

I am in no way advocating for this world, nor am I suggesting that these relationships should replace the ones in our reality

31718-01-ghi.jpg

It could be that Kim Kardashian became so wealthy and powerful for being a vapid, non-talent with a big ass, that she became Empress. As absurd as that may sound, she “Broke” the internet with a picture of the side of her butt cheeks, so it may not be so far-fetched.

31718-01-def.jpg

Advances in plastic surgery and genetic manipulation became so inexpensive that every woman could easily afford it. Bimbos on only fans were able to make millions from gullible “simps” paying money to watch them fart through their Yoga pants on “Reels” of 16-second videos on Facebook became the most sought-after job, and the culture embraced bimbofication of women.

Women may have pushed “Equality” and “Female Rights” so hard that it caused a backlash in society, and when men rose up, they made sure that women would never be able to do it again. They made them second class, introduced hormones into their food to make them docile, limited their education, and society began to shift over generations to accept this is just how things are and legitimized this new social norm.

My point is that it just doesn’t fucking matter why.

It IS that way.

What I am writing is a believable world that already exists but not the reason that things got this way.

The title of the story “Humiliation Games” is inspired by the “Hunger Games”, but it is not set in Panem. It was the Hunger Games that helped me realize how to write a story set in a world that simply operates differently than the world we live in, yet shares enough commonality to be relatable.

Audiences accepted the cruelty of the world of Hunger Games because they knew it was an alternate reality. It’s relatable enough that the audience knows that there are men and women and universal themes. Still, in the Hunger Games, North America turned out a little differently - perhaps due to a few cultural choices and events long in the past. The Capitol of Panem maintains its hold on its 12 districts by forcing them each to select a boy and a girl, called Tributes, to compete in a nationally televised event called the Hunger Games. It’s entertaining for various reasons, perhaps as a cautionary tale on how our entertainment is increasingly violent, fascinating, and titillating.

Does it matter how Panem came to diverge from our timeline?

The audience accepts it because Katniss is an underdog in a world where the values of human life are weighted differently.

Do we need a 60 minute documentary before watching the Squid Games to realize that debtors being zapped on a brutal game show for the entertainment of TV audiences is a hyperbolic exaggeration of the trajectory we are on as a society?

We have seen in Planet of the Apes that the audience is fooled into thinking this society where the tables are turned on men and apes rule is an “Alien Planet”, but it turns out that mankind’s hubris enslaved us as a species, and allowed the apes we once used as servants to dominate us.

Once the Ape overthrew their creator, they became the dominant species, they rewrote history to their liking, suppressed truths, taught man only what he needed to know to obey and work the machines, and bred them for the traits they desired - hard work, hearty breeders, unquestioning obedience, and they did not scientists and philosophers from the working class, so those were culled from the herd and carefully monitored for signs of rebellion.

So, what if in this world, years ago - perhaps there was a culture war and women ultimately lost. They pushed the wrong issues, lost the wrong battles, chose the wrong leaders. They may have once been equal or even the dominant gender, but those days are ancient history. Perhaps it was actually good intentions initially as a backlash to a violent feminist movement, that women openly desired to be in a submissive role like stay-at-home moms.

Like some Twilight Zone episode, where the pig-faced nurse turns around to face the camera in horror at the “ugliness” of the patient who would be beautiful in our world. It doesn’t matter how it became this way.

31718-01-jkl.jpg

In this world, women are second class citizens and often treated like cattle or slaves if they become uppity. Their value to men is of utmost purpose and everyone just sort of accepts that there are two standards of justice, two standards of behavior, and two roles – men are dominant, and women are inferior in this reality.

The traits that were desirable in women became what was valuable to misogynistic men who sought to establish their dominance as the genders. Perhaps, it was originally done for what they saw as altruistic reasons - that there was a natural order to things and less societal upheaval if women simply ‘learned their place’ and became second-class citizens. It was only a few decades ago in our society that women could not take out a credit card without a husband’s signature. Most people don’t even know that. Imagine how normalized it would be after decades if women could not get library cards, driver’s licenses, or own property? perhaps they would aspire to find a man - any man as a provider and safety in a society that has no place for single women.

Two hundred years ago, when the founding fathers said, “All men are created equal,” they literally did not mean women. Women could not vote, they could not hold political office. The very notion of that was absurd, and no one at the time even considered that it was a problem any more than they gave much thought to whether slaves should exist. They had been raised to believe that was the role of women. The only time women inherited was when there was no valid male heir - marriages were arranged, and that was simply the end of it.

Myths abound of a time when there were “Co-ed” toilets in the home. It makes people laugh about how backward people were in the “olden times” of the 20th century when they didn’t have a specific toilet for men with a working seat that could be lifted and a less comfortable toilet for women. That solves the problem of “You left the seat up!” right?

I am not going to speculate on how it is plausible because, in this (The real) world, it isn’t. It doesn’t matter how it happened, but in the story’s world, eating women is actually normal. Most people can only afford the cloned kind. Actual women’s meat is considered a delicacy, and society has taught women that they are going to die anyway - so it’s WASTEFUL to not be harvested.

Just as in our society, we spend money on graves and monuments to the dead, this society HONORS women by harvesting them at the butcher. It doesn’t matter how silly or absurd that sounds because, to them, the idea of filling vast amounts of land with expensive stone monuments to dead women would be like doing the same for house cats.

Women’s Role in Society:

As teenagers, they are subjected to clit and nipple pulling to extend those parts of their bodies that are considered valuable. Their breasts have not become swollen like most women, and so flat-chested or puffy natural nipples are considered sexual.

They are taught they should not experience sexual pleasure; they should focus on the needs of the man and be punished when they appear overly horny or aroused. They are told that it is their nature to be selfishly horny. Men performing Cunnilingus on a woman would be considered one of the most outrageous requests. That’s something women only do to other women to please their husband if he wants to watch.

If a woman does get turned on by touch, it’s acceptable to laugh at her for not being able to control her indulgent, sexual desires. At the same time, if she is found getting horny on her own or masturbating without permission then she’d be punished. Female masturbation is always for the pleasure and amusement of those watching and not to satisfy her own wicked desires.

Not everyone in society feels precisely the same. The world of North America may never have been called Canada and the United States. It may be that one region in the middle is more traditional than the urban centers of the west and east coast, just like it is today. It may be that the wealthiest people make their own rules and exclude the women of their family from these societal norms.

The Davidson family in this story is pretty much the “normal flow,” with the father being the head of the household and his brother-in-law as the second in charge of the household. They aren’t super strict and staunch traditionalists. They do things like “most people do,” and that includes sometimes making exceptions to their own rules, making mistakes, and sometimes questioning their own logic and doing something different.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.