Anna Seduces Her Little Brother - Cover

Anna Seduces Her Little Brother

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Romantic Sex Story: Older sister seduces her younger brother. They begin making love often and thought that she was protected by an IUD. She missed two periods and began having morning sickness. Her OBGYN told her she was pregnant.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Author’s Note: My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.


I am a little over two years older than my “Little” Brother, Arthur whom my family and other relatives and all of our friends call, Artie. We had the normal sibling relationship during the time we were growing up at home with our parents.

We were not all that close and like most sisters and brothers we had our normal sibling verbal fights. But, there was never anything serious or any lingering animosity between us resulting from our petty sibling fights or more actually just face offs or some people call them, “Yeah – Yeah’s”.

With a little time we got over our differences and we tolerated each other and got along reasonably well as Sister and Brother as most siblings do. Despite our occasional sibling confrontations we still loved each other because of our own flesh and blood demanded it.

And if push came to shove we would fight for each other rather than fight with each other. Little did we know at that time just how close Artie and I would become with one another much later in life.

Once we both got out of high school we became somewhat closer with one another. I guess that is what is called growing up or maturing as adults.

We both went to the same college and being two years older than Artie I graduated from college with my degree about two years before he did. I found a good paying job two years earlier than he did and I had the chance to establish myself in my job and my new surrounding environment.

Having gotten good grades in high school and in college I had no problem finding a good paying job after I got my degree. I had a lot of friends in high school and in college and I dated a lot of different guys in both high school and in college. However, I never actually found a guy that I really wanted to settle down with, get married with and spend the rest of my life with, having his kids and raising them.

Since I had not gotten married I really had no responsibilities for anybody other than myself. I lived a very comfortable lifestyle on the relatively good pay that I was receiving at my job for my work.

I had leased a two bedroom apartment to give myself plenty of room for all of my things (My Dad calls it junk). My Mom always says that’s Ok, Honey. I know it’s just stuff you want to keep).

I had plenty of room to have an occasional guest to stay overnight with me when the occasion arose. There was room for my Mom and Dad when they chose to come and visit with me. That way they didn’t have to stay in a motel while they visited with me and they could stay longer that way. Artie, my little Brother, even occasionally stayed overnight with me, as well.

With the lifestyle I was leading, I didn’t really want for very much unless it was a male companion or a husband but, that really wasn’t a monetary consideration.

Meanwhile, when Artie had graduated from college he found a job in the same city that I lived and worked in but, certainly not with the same company. After he had been here for about six months he found a chick that he liked and he moved into her apartment with her. I wasn’t wild about the chick that he chose to hook up with.

To put it very bluntly I thought that she was just a cum slut whose greatest ambition in her life was to have her feet in the air every night moaning “Oh yes, oh yes”. I think she had watched too much porn and she thought she was obligated to moan and say that kind of crap while she was taking the meat shaft either in her snatch or up her poop chute.

When I met her, I thought that his chick was somewhat of a floozy and I still did as long as he lived with her. But, I kept my mouth shut as I figured that it sure as hell wasn’t any of my business who he dated, who he was living with or who he was punching up the baby making chute or the poop chute. I always thought if he was pumping her poop chute he would bring back his pussy pounder with brown residue on it.

I didn’t care as long as he liked punching her and she liked him punching her and being a pin cushion for his dick. I knew that he would be quick to tell me it was none of my fucking business, too. And he would be quick to tell me to take a flying fuck through a rolling donut if I ragged on him about it, also.

Anyway, I wasn’t going to ruin our good Sister-Brother relationship over that. It wasn’t worth the hassle to either one of us. It wasn’t any skin off of my sweet ass whose pussy he was dipping his wick into as long as he was happy with the situation.

Artie didn’t seem to mind her yelling “Oh yes, oh yes” as he was pumping her snatch. I knew that he had seen his share of porn, too, and maybe that kind of moaning may have turned him on and helped him deliver a bigger hotter load into her nasty pussy.

We saw each other occasionally when we would go out for a drink after work, to a restaurant to eat, out to a movie or even more rarely out to a dance club. We thought it was nice to see each other and visit, and see how each of us was doing. That gave us the opportunity to catch up on each other or what the rest of our family had been doing.

Despite our teenage relationship, after college we got to be fairly close in our relationship. Artie and I had worked too long and too hard to have our good Sister-Brother relationship to destroy it over his little cum dump.

I thought that my Brother was good looking and he was a pretty sexy looking young guy, too. I could see what the girls saw in him and why they would want to bed him. He was tall and muscular with a flat belly and a muscular chest that could easily be seen when he was wearing a golf shirt.

I guess if I really admitted it I loved him and maybe more than just as a Brother. I sure wouldn’t have minded to have him punching my soft round ticket from time to time. I’d even yell “Oh yes, oh yes” for him if it helped him squirt his hot wad into my tight wet pussy.

He had the form that many girls thought was what they really wanted in a man. I’m sure they especially thought of him as a potential husband and a Father of their babies. In addition to all of that, he had a sweet and pleasing personality that lured and attracted the girls to him.

And that big bulge in his jeans certainly didn’t hurt matters any, either. I knew most girls were quick to check that out. I sure as hell wasn’t above that when I was looking at other guys. He more than easily passed their evaluation and he generally was very able to meet their expectations for a potential husband.

Artie always seemed to be doing well at work and with his live in punch but, he never gave me the impression that their relationship had been or was progressing beyond a purely sexual accommodation. Although, I think that he had wanted it to become more of a romantic relationship leading toward marriage and not just a warm cunt to dump the cum from his balls in.

I think he knew she sure as hell wasn’t anything more than just a cum dump. He lived with her for about a year and one Friday evening shortly after I gotten home from work, Artie called me. He talked in a kind of perturbed voice and he asked me, “Hey, Anna, can I come over and see you this evening?”

I thought that was a little strange but, it was a Friday evening and I didn’t have anything planned. So, I said, “Sure, Artie. I don’t have any plans to go anywhere tonight. Come on over. I’m planning to be here at home all of this evening unless you’d like to go out to eat and have a drink.”

Ok, Anna. I’ll be over there very shortly to see you. About an hour later there was a knock on my door and when I went to the door, as I expected, it was Artie. He was holding a small overnight bag with some of his clothes in it in his hand. He did not look very happy. Although, I knew that he likely wasn’t perturbed at me. I told him, “Hi, Artie. Come on in. It’s good to see ya. It has been a while since you have been over here to see me.”

I held the door open for him and stepped aside and let him come in. Just as he stepped in the door he set his bag down beside us. I wrapped my arms around his chest, stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek chastely in a very Sisterly manner. Of course, my pussy thought it was a little more than a Sisterly manner but, I wasn’t going to let that bother me.

Artie returned my kiss by quickly kissing my forehead and cheek, in return. He said, “Hi, Anna. It’s good to see you this evening and thanks for letting me come over to see ya on such short notice especially at the start of the weekend.” He quickly asked, “Hey, Anna, can I stay here with you for a few days?”

“Sure, Artie, you know you’re always welcome here in my apartment. What’s up with you? I thought that you were staying with your girlfriend at her apartment?”

“Ah, Anna it’s a long story and I’ll fill you in more a little bit later. But, first have you had your supper yet this evening?”

I said, “No, I was just about to start fixing something for myself and I can fix something for you, too, if you would like to have supper with me.”

“Nah, let me buy our supper. I’ll order a couple of home delivery meals for us and then we can talk about what’s going on over our meal.”

I quickly replied with a broad smile on my face, “Hey, Artie that suits me just fine, you’re on. I always like it when I can get someone else to do the cooking for us. You’re on, big guy.” And he was a “big boy” or at least to me he was. He was a lot taller than me and outweighed me by at least 50 pounds.

Artie continued by saying “I think there is a liquor store just down the block and I’m going to walk down there and get us a couple of bottles of wine to go with our supper. Is a White Zinfandel Ok with you, Anna?”

“Yeah, that’ll be great with our supper and after supper, too, as a desert wine.” With that and just before he left he called and ordered our meals and then he left to walk down to the liquor store to get the wine for us.

He quickly left saying “I’ll be right back, as soon as I can walk down there and get the wine and walk back, Anna.”

Not more than twenty minutes later he returned with two bottles of the Zinfandel and two bottles of a red wine. Artie said, “I thought that the red wine would probably go better with supper tonight and we can have the Zinfandel after supper as a desert wine, Anna.”

I took each of the four bottles and put them into the fridge. I wanted them to begin to chill before we ate our meal. I always like to have chilled wine to drink whether it is with supper or not. Of course, I’m knew that Artie liked to have his wine chilled, too.

I quickly said, “That’s fine, Artie. I’ll bet you’re hungry since I am. Wow, Artie. Four bottles of wine, did you leave any wine in the liquor store?” as I just giggled at him.

“There’s plenty left for the next time I go down there and I wanted to have enough wine for us for our supper and for later on, too. I know how much you like to swig your wine with your meal, Anna.”

He had to chuckle at me for my little joke at his expense. “I don’t know how much wine you’re going to have but, I plan to have plenty and I wanted there to be some left for you, too, Anna.”

I just made a face at him and said, “Ok, Artie. Four bottles should be enough to have you drunk on your ass by bedtime.” He knew full well I was giving him the razz. He just frowned back at me. Then he had to say, “Well, we’ll see who pours who in bed tonight, smarty pants.”

There wasn’t much I could say in my defense because he had brought me home a couple of times in the past and poured me in bed like any good brother would or should for his Sister, older or younger.

About thirty minutes after Artie returned to my apartment, our meals arrived. I went to the door and got our meals and took them into my kitchen where I had set the table while he was gone to the liquor store. I transferred our meals from the delivery containers to each of our plates. I asked Artie to open the red wine and pour us each a glass to have with our supper. Then we sat down at the table and we began to eat our meal.

When we sat down to eat, I could tell that something was really bothering him. But, I really didn’t want to push him for his story just yet. We both ate our meal without saying much.

Then after supper I said, “Ok, Artie, are you going to tell me what the hell is going on that has you brooding like this?” I knew that there had to be something really eating at him. I had started to say between him and his floozy but, I held my tongue as I took a big sip of wine out of my wine glass.

Artie raised and drained his wine glass and then he looked up at me directly in my eyes and started to tell me what was eating him. “I walked out on her sorry ass this evening, Anna. And I sure as hell ain’t going to go back to live with her sorry ass again either.”

“Why, Artie? What the hell’s happened between the two of you?”

“Well, about three months ago I felt that something was going on but, I didn’t know just what it was. I couldn’t put my finger on it. I came home from work one evening and thought that I smelled cigarette smoke in the apartment. Since neither she nor I smoke I asked her ‘Have you been smoking?’ and she said “No. And I forgot all about it at the time.

Then one evening I went into the bathroom to take a leak and found what looked like pubic hair laying on the toilet seat. It sure as hell wasn’t mine and I thought that it was too long and not quite the right color to be hers. She usually keeps her bush pretty well trimmed or shaved anyway. Then I just thought maybe she had trimmed her bush that day and maybe she just left some of her pubic hair laying there on the toilet seat.

Then later that night as we were humping it felt like her pussy was really slick and sloppy. I felt like I had already just pumped her pussy full with my cum. It kind of felt like I was getting sloppy seconds after some other pussy pumper had already been there ahead of me. It felt like he had just jumped her not long before I did. I just got the feeling that some other dude’s cum had not fully drained out of her pussy yet and I had my dick in it.”

I just said, “Well, what else has been going on then, Artie. Is there more to this story than that to make you walk out on her?”

“Yeah, last week I came home and I smelled cigarette smoke in the apartment again and she passed it off saying that some salesman came to the door smoking a cigarette.

Then this evening I left work about an hour and a half early and when I came into the apartment I immediately smelled cigarette smoke again. But, this time it was much stronger and thicker than it had been before. Then I heard what sounded like someone was humping her hard and fast in our bedroom on the bed we slept in.

I walked into the bedroom and found her with her feet in the air moaning ‘Oh yes. Fuck me, Fuck me, Baby’.” And some skinny little fucker was pounding her pussy like he was a human jack hammer. I yelled at them and asked, ‘Hey! What the hell is going on in here’? He jumped up like a little whipped puppy dog with his dick falling like a quickly leaking balloon.

I told him he had three minutes to get his scrawny little ass out of there or I was going to kick his ass clear up between his ears. And then I told him if he ever came back here I’d kick the goddamned dog shit out of him. Then I told him I sure as hell was going to cut his puny little pecker and his balls off and stuff them down his throat. I just couldn’t see what she saw in that pin dick little fucker anyway.”

I thought to myself, ‘Artie is big enough to do everything he said and he’d do it, too.’ “Wow, Artie that was a little harsh wasn’t it, Man?” I asked him.

He continued “That ain’t the half of it, Anna. I told her that I thought that she was just a sorry assed, nasty little cum slut. And she could pay for her own damned apartment rent by herself from now on. I was going to get some of my stuff and get the hell out of there.

I wasn’t into screwing sloppy seconds. And if you let that scrawny little sombitch back in here before I get my stuff out of here I’m going to kick the dog shit out of him and you, too. I told her, I’m history around here, Bitch. I packed a few of my clothes in my bag and called you. I’ll go back there and get the rest of my stuff tomorrow.”

“Oh, come on, Artie, that is going a little too far isn’t it?”

“I know, Anna, but, I was really pissed and I really couldn’t help myself. Come morning I’ll go back over there and get the rest of my stuff. Can I bring it over here and stash it here in your apartment and crash here with you for a while?”

“Yeah, Artie, you can put your stuff in my spare bedroom. And you can sleep there, too, for as long as you need to.”

“If you’ll let me move in with you I’ll pick up half of all of your expenses: rent, food and utilities, Anna. Do you mind if I move in here with you?”

“Ok, Artie, that won’t be any problem. I’m glad to have you here with me and I’m not worried about the money. I could use a little company with you here anyway. And who better to have move in with me than someone I really know and love like my ‘Little’ Brother?”

We both stood up from the table and Artie stepped around the table, kissed me and hugged me very warmly. He then said, “Thank you, Anna; you’re the best Big Sister a guy could ever have. I love you.”

“I love you, too, Artie. What kind of sister would I be if I didn’t let you stay with me when you really needed a place to crash?”

The next day Artie went back over to her apartment and picked up his stuff and brought it back over to my place. It looked like I now had a live in partner to keep me company. Although, Artie kind of turned me on since I began to think that he was really good looking.

I really didn’t mind having him here with me as a good Brother and a good companion, too. Having him here even made me feel a little safer in my own apartment rather than just me, a young woman living alone.

Over the next month or two Artie and I kind of settled into a standard routine that kind of reminded me of our Mom and Dad when we were living at home with them. We both came home from work each evening during the week. He and I made our supper and then we ate our meal. After supper we’d clean up the kitchen just like we were still teenagers living at home helping our Mom.

Then we sat on the love seat with a glass of wine and watched TV, talked or read or whatever else we chose to do. Occasionally on the weekend, we would go out to eat supper rather than us having to cook something in the apartment every night and have to do the dishes afterward.

On the weekends we would go out to eat or to a movie and sometimes to a club for drinking and dancing. Sometimes, I would see some of the girls from my office at the club and they would ask, “Anna, who is that hunk that you’re with tonight, girl?”

They couldn’t believe me when I told them, “He is my ‘Little’ Brother, Girl.”

“He is your Brother, Anna? Is he looking for a date? I’d love to stash my panties on his couch or on the foot of his bed some night or even for the day if the opportunity came about.”

Many times I would jokingly tell them “He has a date tonight. Me! But, I don’t know if he is interested in going out with you or not. I’ll tell him you might be interested in him and he can ask you to dance or to take you out if he is.”

Sometimes, Artie would see some of the people from his work with the same type of interchange. Occasionally, Artie would go out with one of the girls from my office and similarly I’d occasionally go out with one of the guys from Artie’s office. But, nothing serious ever developed out of it for me or for Artie.

One Friday night Artie went out clubbing with some of his friends from work and I stayed in that night. After supper I decided to watch a movie on TV and I chose an “R” rated movie on one of the streaming services. It was pretty sexy and it got me really turned on.

It had been several months after Artie had moved in with me and I had not been laid once in all of that time. I was beginning to get pretty horny. It was getting pretty much to the point where I’d fuck a stumble bum off of the street corner so to speak.

My little rabbit friend and I had become pretty good acquaintances if not fast friends in the meantime. I know that Artie probably had not gotten laid in all that time either. Especially after punching his girlfriend on a regular basis before he split from her and her apartment. I just knew that he was ready to punch some chick’s pussy. But, just who he wanted to punch was the major question for him to answer and for me to wonder about.

After we finished our supper the next night and we cleaned up the kitchen I sat down on the love seat beside Artie since it was the best place from which to sit and watch TV. I flipped on the TV and selected another sexy “R” rated movie like I had watched the previous evening.

I could feel his warm, muscular hip and thigh next to mine. It began to turn me on again remembering the “R” rated movie that I had watched the night before. All of the pertinent scenes were still vividly running through my memory.

I could feel that longing in my lower tummy and in my pussy for having Artie’s long hard dick with its big bulbous head sliding all the way inside me with the head of his dick mashing into my cervix.

The wetness began to gather in my pussy and I could feel my panties getting really wet. Then I nonchalantly reached down and very gently laid my hand on Artie’s thigh at my arm’s length.

I began to very gently squeeze his thigh as I continued to watch the movie. I wanted it to appear like it was an absent minded or a subconscious squeeze of affection on the part of a Sister for her Brother in case he objected.

I was kind of surprised when he didn’t object to my hand on his thigh or even acknowledge it was there. It was like he really enjoyed me gently squeezing his thigh that way. He continued to watch the movie as though my hand wasn’t even there.

When Artie didn’t say anything I moved my hand up higher on his thigh and squeezed the inside of his thigh there and I laid my head over on his shoulder. Artie put his arm around my shoulders in a kind of Brotherly manner holding me. And then I laid my head on his chest. I know that he could feel my warm breath on his chest through his thin shirt. My breathing had started to become quickened after I laid my hand on his thigh.

Very shortly I raised my head and kissed him on the cheek. I could see that he was getting excited by the quickly developing bulge clearly visible in the crotch of his slacks. As I raised my head and kissed his cheek I slid my hand further up his thigh nearly close enough to touch the noticeable bulge in his slacks.

Continuing to very gently squeeze the inside of his thigh I thought surely he would object. When I did that he turned his head to me lifted my head and kissed me on my cheek.

I continued to squeeze the inside of his thigh even more firmly and then I moved my hand up just slightly and very lightly touched the tip of his hard dick through his pants as though it was accidental. Artie reached his hand around my shoulders and slid his hand under my upper arm.

He grabbed and very gently squeezed and held my tittie with his warm hand. I kind of purred to him and whispered to him, “Artie, I have wanted you to do that since we were in high school all those years ago.”

“Well, why didn’t you ever tell me that way back then, Anna, and we could have done this a very long time ago, Hon.” He very softly responded to me.

With that he lifted my head and very affectionately kissed me on my lips as I turned my body to his and I put my leg over his leg and put it between his thighs. I slid my knee up to nearly touching his big dick with my knee. He plunged his tongue into my mouth and we had a big contest of dueling tongues for a few minutes. That quickly made my panties get even wetter.

Then I told him, “I know that as a Sister and Brother we really should not be doing this but, I know that you’re just as horny as I am, Artie. I really want to have you inside me tonight, Honey.”

I raised my knee to just lightly touch the end of his dick inside his slacks again. I think that made his dick get even harder and my panties got even wetter. I thought that if my panties got any wetter there’d be love fluid from my pussy running down my leg and soaking through my slacks.

“Well, Hon, since your knee is in my crotch and your hand is on my hard dick, you know that I want to be inside you just as much as you want to have me there. So, where do you want to go from here, Anna?”

Without a word we both got up off of the couch, I took his hand and I led him to my bedroom. I began to take his shirt off of him as he took my blouse off of me. As kids at home I had seen Artie without his shirt on and in just his briefs many times. And at times I could see the bulge of his partially or fully hard dick in his loose briefs.

I know that Artie had seen me in my panties and bra at home many times but, I don’t know that he had ever seen me totally without any clothes on. Of course, he could have spied on me in my bedroom or in the shower when we were both still living at home with our parents.

I think most boys have spied on their Sisters when they both were living at home. But, in most cases I don’t think that it has progressed beyond that. Or in our case it had never progressed beyond that. If our parents had ever found out that we had made love while we were living at home we would have received some severe punishment. Mom and Dad just wouldn’t have put up with that kind of behavior in our home.

After he removed my blouse he reached around behind my back and he unclasped and removed my bra. His eyes got really big. They lit up and a broad grin spread across his face like he had never seen a pair of 38C titties like mine before. Artie looked at my titties like they were candy in a candy store and he had an unlimited credit card. Then he asked me, “Can I kiss and suck on your nipples too, Anna?”

“Why do you think that I let you take my bra off of me in the first place, ‘Little Brother’?” He kissed each one of my titties and sucked on my hard, dark pink nipples briefly. He was gently squeezing my other tittie with his free hand and gently pinching and twisting my nipples.

Then he kissed my lips and our tongues danced with each other for a few moments again. I sucked on his tongue and he sucked on mine in return. I think that made his dick get a little bit harder and it made my panties get a little wetter, too. I could feel a little fluid seeping out of my panties and trickling down my thigh.

Artie quietly said, “Good God, Anna, I knew that you had a huge pair of beautiful titties but these are fabulous. I could go to sleep on your chest using these fabulous titties of yours as my pillow.” If my nipples hadn’t been erect by that time they would have gotten hard then. In fact, I think they got harder after he said that. I could feel that they were as hard as rocks.

I just slapped him on his shoulder and said, “Oh, go on, Artie. I know that you’re just a tittie lover and you like all sizes of titties. That little cunt you just left had a pair of little bitty cupcakes with tiny little raisins on top. They say ‘little tits, big pussy’ so she must have had a pussy the size of a garbage can.”

“Yeah, Anna, but, they were still a hell of a lot of fun to kiss and suck on. And it sure as hell made her cream her panties each time I sucked on her little titties. I think it’s fun to make a girl cream her panties by sucking hard on her nipples. I think most girls like to have their nipples sucked on especially if it makes them cum while their partner licks and sucks on their nipples.”

I just shook my head knowing that every time a guy started sucking on my titties it damn near made me cream my panties, too. And it sure made me really want to have him continue to suck on my nipples and to have his big hard dick slowly slip; deep into my wet velvety smooth pussy after that.

Artie looked at my titties for a few moments and then he grabbed me and pulled me to him and pressed my titties tightly to his warm, hairy chest. “Good God, Artie, it feels wonderful to have my titties pressed firmly against your hairy chest. I have wanted this for a very long time and now it is finally happening. It’s heaven having my titties pressed against your hairy chest, Honey.”

Artie quickly replied, “I think it will be like heaven having my hard member slowly slip into your velvety smooth love passage as I’m sucking on your fabulous titties. I have changed my mind, Anna, these aren’t just titties. They are tits and fabulous big tits at that, too.

I would have given my left nut to have done this for you back when I was in high school. Holy shit, how I wanted to kiss and suck on your big titties back then. It’s really good to have your warm, soft titties pressed against my chest like this. It’s making my dick even harder for you. Just reach down there and feel how really hard you have made my dick get for you, Anna.”

Reaching down between his legs i grabbed his dick. It felt like he had a short length of a hard steel pipe in his slacks except that it felt like it had just been soaking in a tub of boiling water or oil and it was throbbing with each of his heart beats.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.