Mrs Smith at St. Vincent's - Cover

Mrs Smith at St. Vincent's

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Trudy is sent to St. Vincent's for treatment and is helped with her understanding of sexual needs and wants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt   ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Trudy had crossed yet another line, her need for sexual pleasure showing no sign of diminishing even inside an institution such as St. Vincents. She left the bathroom with her two new lovers, all three of them happy with what had just occurred, hoping for more very soon. Trudy met the rest of the patients, except Tim, who was out on some course, and was surprised by how friendly they all seemed, glad no one was mean to her. She sat and chatted, all the time glancing at Tina, getting more aroused as she remembered her body and how it tasted. Tina smiled and winked at her, opening her legs and letting her see her bare pussy.

Trudy blushed but looked, wondering how soon she could be with her again. Ian was next to her, his hand continually brushing her thigh, liking how soft her skin was. All the others seemed very innocent compared with Ian and Tina, none of them really ogling her, even though her dress was high on her thighs and her tits were still on display. She was a little disappointed, hoping to be looked at with desire. Ian now had his hand firmly planted on her thigh, halfway to her pussy, squeezing it gently. She didn’t mind at all, liking it in fact, moving around to raise her dress even higher.

At last, one of the men looked down at Ian’s hand as it moved higher, his eyes then darting back to Trudy, expecting to see some alarm at Ian’s behaviour. When she just smiled and leaned back, John, the man looking, opened his eyes wide with shock, not sure what to make of it.

‘Stop that, Ian.’ John suddenly said, still looking down.

‘No, she likes it. We’re friends and I can touch her whenever I want. Tell him.’ Ian responded, sounding very confident.

Trudy giggled, nodding her head, his hand now just below her pussy. Tina now joined them, seeing what was going on. The nurse on duty was behind the glass at the nurse’s station, reading her book and paying no attention to the group sitting by the tv. Tina joined Ian and began sliding her fingers up Trudy’s thigh, her nails leaving faint red lines. Trudy gasped with pleasure, her eyes on John and the other man watching.

When Tina reached her pussy, Ian lifted the dress, showing the two men her wet cunt. Tina now pushed her fingers inside, making Trudy gasp again. The two men watched in awe, not believing this was happening, their minds in a whirl as they tried to comprehend what Tina and Ian were doing. None of them were rational men and the feelings now exploding in their loins began to take over. John pushed Ian’s hand away and replaced it with his own, touching Trudy’s cunt, grunting as if he had cum.

Trudy didn’t mind who was touching her, just that she was feeling pleasure, that’s all she cared about now. Ian decided if he couldn’t touch her pussy, he would touch her boobies. He pulled her dress, the buttons popping as he did so, revealing her magnificent breasts. More of the patients had now gathered around her, blocking the view from the nurse’s stations and allowing them to strip her unhindered.

She was soon naked with hands all over her body, her moans just quiet enough to allow them all to continue. Tina pushed her down on the sofa, her fingers still inside her, fucking her, just like she had in the shower. Trudy looked at the people who were molesting her, not caring in the slightest that they were mental, only that they wanted her. She opened wider and pushed up her tits, moaning again, letting them all know she wanted more.

Doctor Montgomery and Bill were watching on a monitor from her office, both astonished by what was happening.

‘Dear Lord, she’s only been on the ward for an hour.’ Elizabeth gasped, laughing with delight.

‘You were right, she’s a nymphomaniac, look at her.’ Bill answered, laughing with her, his cock hardening.

‘She needs this, I can see it now. Her body is in full control, dictating what happens. There will be no breaking her in slowly, she’s ready for anything and will happily go along with whatever I tell her, excellent.’ She sighed, still watching, her own pussy on fire.

‘Should I go stop it or let them carry on?’ Bill asked, hoping she would leave them to it.

‘No, let’s watch, I want to see just how far she’ll go.’ She told him, her excitement rising.

Trudy wanted a cock inside her, a big cock, Ian’s cock. She looked at him as he played with her tits, his face all red and full of excitement, smiling like a child. She didn’t care if he was mental, he had what she wanted and that’s all that mattered. Her hand reached out and grabbed his cock, squeezing it, letting him know she liked it. He giggled as she began to unzip his trousers, many hands still all over her body, caressing her.

When she had it out, the others all watched, fascinated by what she was doing, not really knowing what was going to happen. Trudy slid off the sofa onto the floor, dragging Ian with her, all the hands now off her body. Ian fell on her, his cock poking into her thighs. Tina knew what Trudy wanted and tried to help, pushing the others away and giving her space, telling them to watch. Ian liked being on top of Trudy, squashing her, it felt so good.

Tina was kneeling next to them, her hand trying to guide the big cock to Trudy’s pussy. Trudy had her legs wrapped around his body, holding him as Tina maneuvered him ever closer. He was a big man and weighed quite a lot but she liked that, she felt so helpless, just what she wanted to feel.

‘He’s there, push Ian, push.’ Tina told him.

Ian could feel the warmth and wetness on his cock as Trudy tried to pull him in with her legs. Tina let go of his cock and pushed his bum, forcing him inside her. When he grunted loudly, she stopped for a second, hoping he would do what came naturally. Trudy gasped with him, his big, thick cock filling her up nicely.

‘Oh Ian, yes, that feels so good.’ She whispered, her lips on his ear.

He pushed again, liking this new sensation, his whole-body tingling with desire. Tina pushed him one last time before sitting back and enjoying the show. Ian soon had the idea, his cock sliding back and forth inside Trudy. The others all watched in a daze, mesmerized by the show being performed before their very eyes. Trudy was moaning quietly, knowing she had to control herself, though it was very hard. Ian felt wonderful inside her and he was good, keeping up a great rhythm, bringing her closer to an orgasm.

Elizabeth and Bill were equally mesmerized, still finding it hard to believe this gorgeous, sexy woman was fucking a halfwit like Ian. But she was and liking it, her moans audible through the monitor as his bum lifted and fell, fucking her on the floor with six people watching. Trudy ran her fingers through his thick black hair, telling him how wonderful he was, kissing his ears and cheeks and even licking him.

Her orgasm was approaching, Ian’s cock as good as any she’d had before. It was so thick and stretched her perfectly, the friction and beautiful pain driving her relentlessly to that magical, amazing place that she craved more than anything else. Elizabeth could see it, the camera zooming in on Trudy’s face, her eyes revealing to the doctor just how desperate she was and what she was prepared to do to achieve her goal.

‘Oh my, I think even I underestimated her, wow.’ Elizabeth gasped.

‘She can’t stop herself, even knowing where she is and what might happen, Jesus.’ Bill added.

Trudy was cumming, her whole-body shivering as the pleasure took over, rendering her incapable of anything. Ian soon followed, his sperm gushing into her, giving her even more pleasure. When he was done, he rolled off her, grinning and very happy. Trudy wanted more though, asking the other men if they wanted her. John was soon on top of her, thumbling for her pussy, needing help.

Tina did what she had for Ian, leading his cock to her pussy and pushing him in. He was soon fucking, driving hard into Trudy, his body feeling something it never had before. He was grunting and moaning, shaking with excitement, cumming almost straight away. He was soon replaced by Peter, his small cock hard and ready. He cum quickly, too, unable to control himself. The last man then fucked her, his fat belly squashing her as he grunted to an orgasm, rolling clear after and crying like a baby, feeling guilty about what he had done.

Tina grabbed Trudy and took her back to the bathroom, giggling as she pushed her under the shower. Trudy let her wash her body, her hands feeling nice as they rubbed her all over, including her pussy.

‘That was fucking awesome, you’re a complete nympho.’ Tina told her, her lips pressing firmly on Trudy’s.

Trudy responded, their tongues dualling for supremacy as both girls enjoyed the taste of the other. The warm water washed over them, their skin glowing and tingling as the need for more drove them on. Trudy sucked on the tongue in her mouth, the girl’s saliva tasting sweet as it flowed down her throat, making her moan with desire. She felt good with Tina, it was nice and intimate and no matter where she was, this is what she wanted.

They washed each other all over, taking their time and exploring the other’s body, giving pleasure as they did so. Trudy liked how soft Tina felt, it was different and sexier, her small breasts and hard nipples a delight. She sucked on them lovingly, nibbling and biting gently, making the young girl gasp and twitch. Tina was in heaven, having a real woman doing such a thing was wonderful, she was hooked completely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.