Mrs Smith at St. Vincent's - Cover

Mrs Smith at St. Vincent's

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Trudy is sent to St. Vincent's for treatment and is helped with her understanding of sexual needs and wants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt   ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Trudy was still on her tummy when she woke the following morning, her dreams still fresh in her mind as she stood from the bed, the smell of her room something she would live with forever. She looked for her smock but found nothing, guessing it was taken by the orderly, just to mess with her. All her water was gone and she was very thirsty, her mouth dry and tasting of smelly armpits. She didn’t even know what time it was, sinking back down onto the bed and thinking her life was shit.

Bill and Earnest were just coming on duty, both looking forward to seeing their latest guest. They got the breakfast trolley and a smock before making their way along the corridor, their cocks twitching as they came to her door. Trudy heard them and stood, knowing they would want to see her body before they gave her anything.

Bill smiled as he stepped into the room, liking that she was standing for them. Earnest smiled as well, pushing the trolley just inside, offering her the choice of toast or porridge.

‘Porridge please.’ She answered, her face a little red.

The two men stared, their eyes moving up and down her body, appreciating just how sexy she was. Trudy blushed some more, her hand out waiting for her bowl, wishing they would both leave. Earnest eventually gave it to her, his eyes on her nipples as she took it. Bill threw the smock on the bed as Trudy sat down and started eating, taking a last look before leaving with Earnest.

An hour later Bill was back, telling her to follow him to the Doctor’s office. Trudy happily complied, glad to get out of that room and talk to someone friendly. Elizabeth was waiting, her pussy already tingling when Bill knocked. She buzzed open the door and welcomed Trudy, smiling as the sexy woman took a seat.

Elizabeth went slow, asking about her upbringing and parents, all the usual crap that psychiatrists go through in order to seem professional and interested. Trudy was more than happy to talk, feeling really comfortable with Elizabeth, as if they were old friends. When the subject of the boys came up, Trudy let it all out, telling Elizabeth everything, even how much she enjoyed that night with Charles and what she did the next day with Sam.

Elizabeth couldn’t believe what she was hearing, it was so fucked up yet so erotic, her pussy now throbbing with arousal. She asked the occasional question, just to get her to open up a little bit more, her tone one of real interest and empathy. Trudy responded as Elizabeth hoped, telling her all about her feelings and how many times she would cum with Charles and the others, no matter how hard she fought against it. After two hours, they stopped for a break, Elizabeth ordering some tea and toast from the kitchen.

Trudy felt so much better after unburdening her soul, as if a great big weight had been lifted from her shoulders. They drank tea and ate some toast, Elizabeth drawing her further and further into her web, her smile and friendliness completely fooling the gullible Trudy. After tea, Elizabeth asked about her attraction to young boys and how it came about or was it always there, buried.

Trudy didn’t know the answer, telling Elizabeth she thought it came about after the rape in the gym. Elizabeth then asked about her enjoying being raped and what she thought the reason was. Again, Trudy was unsure, telling her about her friend at school and how she had enjoyed listening to what the brother forced her to do.

‘Do you want to be forced again? To do things against your will, with someone you don’t know?’ Elizabeth asked, planting the seed.

‘Uh ... no ... i don’t know, I mean ... i haven’t really thought about it since I arrived.’ Trudy answered, suddenly thinking about it.

Elizabeth let the idea germinate as she turned her attention to the most outrageous admission Trudy had told her.

‘Have you thought about Sam since you arrived, or any dog?’ Her tone one of understanding laced with a tinge of excitement.

Trudy had thought about Sam and blushed, her eyes looking down at her feet.

‘It’s ok, you can tell me anything, I want to know and understand. And to be honest, but please don’t tell anyone, I’m a little bit excited about you and a dog, it sounds incredible.’ Elizabeth told her, hoping acting this way would help with the ruse.

Trudy looked up at her, a shiver going down her spine as their eyes met. She thought she could see something in her eyes, something that shouldn’t be there, arousal maybe.

‘I have thought about him, he is so beautiful and friendly and always happy to see me, I miss that. I know it’s sick but I really enjoyed it. God, you must think I’m mad.’ Trudy cried, putting her head in her hands.

‘Not at all, women have been having sexual relations with animals since time began. You only have to look at cave paintings and Greek art, it’s all there. The Romans loved it, most female slaves were encouraged to have sex with dogs and horses. It’s only recently such things were outlawed and women made to feel ashamed of such things. So, with me there will be no shame, only interest and ... well ... you know.’ She giggled, acting her part perfectly.

‘Really? You don’t think I’m sick for doing it?’ Trudy asked, amazed by the Doctor’s reaction.

‘I told you, no. You must stop thinking there’s something wrong with enjoying sex, even sex that crosses a line. Most lines were put there by men, religious men who thought they knew what was best and wanted to control women. So, no more guilt, just honesty and therapy.’ Elizabeth told her, reaching out and taking her hands.

Trudy looked at her and thought she was the nicest person in the world, not judging her but wanting to help.

‘Thank you, that means so much. What do I need to do to get out of here?’ She asked, thinking Elizabeth would make it happen.

‘Well, first things first. We have to show that you acknowledge what you did was wrong, even if we both know it was the boys that started this. The powers that be will want to see that you are responding to my therapy and can be allowed back out into society safely. I will write reports and send them to the courts, explaining what is happening and how well you are doing but it will take time.’ She told her.

‘Oh, yes, of course, I understand, I will do anything you say.’ Trudy sighed, a little disappointed it wouldn’t happen quicker.

‘Good, together we can make sure you’re back where you belong. But I promise your time here will help you and make you a stronger woman.’

‘It’s all so messed up, my whole life has been turned upside down, yet I know I wouldn’t want to go back to Brian and live the life we were. Something in me has changed and I have to accept that, live with it and embrace it. God, will I become a completely new person?’ She gasped, looking at Elizabeth.

‘You might, but that doesn’t mean you will be a bad woman. No, absolutely not, you will be happier and at ease with yourself. Don’t be afraid, put your trust in me and I will guide you.’

‘I will.’ Trudy smiled, relaxing.

‘Ok, I will buzz Bill and he will help you move to your new room. You can meet your new neighbours and settle in before lunch. You will be on the floor below, with similar patients to yourself, all different ages but not dangerous. It will give you a chance to meet some very interesting people, just be open with them and let them in, you won’t regret it.’ Elizabeth told her, a twinkle in her eye.

When the door opened, Bill was waiting, his smug grin greeting Trudy as she stood and walked out. She followed him back to her room, feeling hopeful and happier than she had in days. When they got to her room, Bill handed her a white dress and told her it was her new uniform. She only had a few things to collect and put them in the bag provided.

‘Take off your smock and leave it on the table, then lay on the bed and open your legs, I have to search you and make sure you don’t have anything that might cause problems downstairs.’ Bill ordered.

Trudy hesitated, looking at him, angry at his behaviour and feeling more confident to challenge him. She knew this wasn’t right, he was a pervert who just wanted to touch her.

‘You can’t do this, it’s not right. Let me change in private.’ She told him.

‘Oh dear me, you silly girl. Now I’m going to have to write a report for Doctor Montgomery and the courts, telling them how you became unwilling to cooperate and angry. This then led to you attempting to assault me, which meant you were restrained and put in the padded room for your own safety, oh, and sedated of course.’ He told her, smiling, his hand reaching for the alarm button on the wall.

‘No! No, I’m sorry, please don’t do that.’ She cried, quickly pulling the smock over her head.

Bill pulled his hand from the alarm, waving for her to lay on the bed, his smile now a smug grin. Trudy lay down and opened her legs, letting him see her pussy, knowing he would be touching it. Bill walked over to her, looking down at her magnificent body, his cock growing rapidly.

‘Mmmm, so fucking sexy.’ He sighed, sitting on the bed next to her.

Trudy looked at the light on the ceiling, trying not to think about what he was going to do. But when he pushed a fat finger inside her, she gasped and bucked her hips.

‘Wow, you’re so wet. Did talking to the Doctor get you all excited?’ He teased, pushing further into her pussy.

Trudy didn’t answer, her eyes still on the light, trying to block him out. Bill pushed in a second finger, now fucking her with his hand. She gasped again, he was right, she was aroused because of the Elizabeth and now this fucker was molesting her, bringing her pleasure and making her squirm. She fought hard to control herself, hating what he was doing, knowing he was trying to get her to like it. He then took her nipple and twisted it, eliciting another gasp, making him chuckle.

‘You like it, it’s obvious. Cum for me and I’ll let you go.’ He offered, his fingers sliding in and out, rubbing her in just the right way.

‘No, no. Stop it, I want to go.’ She sighed quietly.

But he didn’t, he kept on fingering her and twisting her nipple, bringing her ever closer to cumming. She looked at him, trying to figure out why he was doing it, his face all red with arousal.

‘I bet if it was the Doctor doing it, you would like it?’ He said, twisting her other nipple.

He was right, she would like the Doctor to touch her and began trying to imagine it was her, closing her eyes and picturing Elizabeth on the bed instead of this monster. She relaxed a little, open her legs wider, thinking of how Elizabeth smelled and looked, remembering her smile and that look in her eye when she asked about Sam. A moan now escaped from her lips, it was the doctor fingering her, not the orderly.

‘Good girl, that’s it, push those tits up.’ He grunted, twisting harder.

Trudy began to cum, the vicious treatment of her hard nipples bringing her to orgasm. She lifted her hips and moaned loudly, letting the wonderful feeling take her away from this man. In her mind she was alone with Elizabeth on a bed, both of them naked and enjoying the others body, touching and kissing, exploring a new body. Trudy moaned some more, she loved cumming and had missed the peace and satisfaction it gave to her body and soul.

Bill watched in amazement, not expecting her to react so sluttily. He pulled his fingers out and wiped them across her lips, pushing into her mouth as she opened up and licked them. She sucked them clean, still enjoying the feeling of her orgasm and wanting the moment to last a little longer.

‘God, you really are a slut.’ Bill chuckled, standing and throwing the white cotton dress onto her.

Trudy opened her eyes and looked up at him, not caring what he thought, only that she had cum and was feeling better. She stood and pulled the dress over her body, leaving the buttons undone so her tits could be seen.

Bill looked at her and smiled, telling her to follow him. They both left the room and walked down the corridor, Trudy’s tits moving nicely in her new dress. Bill looked down at them, admiring her beauty and liking how her nipples poked out through the thin material. He knew she was being deliberately provocative but didn’t care, if she wanted to let others see her body then so be it, he wouldn’t intervene.

When they entered the new floor, Trudy was surprised by how nice it was. There were nice sofas and chairs, and the tv was on and everyone looked so relaxed. She followed Bill, her eyes darting from patient to patient, trying to take it all in as everybody stared back at her, their expressions all different. She suddenly felt naked, wishing she had done up all her buttons as one of the male patients now begun smiling lasciviously at her, his eyes on her tits as they passed by.

Bill laughed, enjoying her discomfort, knowing the man perving on her was a sexual deviant. Trudy smiled back at him, not knowing what else to do, her pussy still throbbing from her orgasm as they moved further into the unit. The rooms for all the patients were at the far end, ten of them, males on one side and females on the other. Bill opened her door and left her, telling her she could get all her essentials from the nurse’s station back in the communal area. The room was much nicer than the other one, bigger with better furniture and a nice sink. It was painted sky blue with little fairies on one wall. Trudy jumped on the bed, sighing with satisfaction as she sunk into the mattress, happy to be among others.

‘Hello.’ A male voice sounded from the door.

Trudy looked over and sat up, the smiling man at the door staring.

‘Hello, I’m Trudy.’ She answered, nervously, his eyes all over her.

‘I’m Ian, nice to meet you. Would you be my friend?’ He asked, his voice child-like.

Trudy relaxed, he was harmless, she thought, standing and smiling at him: ‘Of course, nice to meet you.’

He came to her and put out his hand, his eyes on her tits, marveling at them. Trudy shook his hand, knowing he could see most of her breasts, her nipples still poking out through the cotton. She turned and did up two buttons, happy only half her tits could now be seen.

‘You have lovely boobies.’ He blurted, still staring at them.

‘Oh ... uh ... thank you.’ Trudy responded, surprised by his comment.

‘Can I see them?’ He asked, grinning broadly.

Trudy laughed, saying: ‘Wow, you don’t waste time, do you?’

‘Can I?’ He asked again, still grinning, looking like a little boy.

‘I think we should get to know each other first, don’t you?’ She chuckled.

‘I suppose ... but they are lovely. I’ve never touched a boobie.’ He stated, a little disappointed at being told no.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.