Mrs Smith at St. Vincent's - Cover

Mrs Smith at St. Vincent's

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Trudy is sent to St. Vincent's for treatment and is helped with her understanding of sexual needs and wants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt   ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Trudy was kept at the police station for three days before being taken to St Vincents. Neither her nor any of the boys were charged with anything. The Police, the school, her husband and parents all came to the conclusion that it would be best if Trudy was sent away for a while. The school wanted no publicity or scandal, their reputation as one of the finest schools in the country was at stake and considering some of the families that sent boys to them, it was imperative that it was all hushed up.

Brian was offered a new job at a prestigious school in America and was more than happy to agree with whatever the school wanted, as long as he never had to see Trudy or the boys again. He was gone within the week, his divorce already on its way.

Trudy’s parents felt the same as the school, they wanted no scandal that might tarnish the family name and eagerly grasped at the proposal to section their daughter. They were thoroughly ashamed of her and never wanted to talk about the things she was accused of. As far as they were concerned, she was a slut who deserved no sympathy.

At first, the police wanted to carry out a thorough investigation. Sergeant Black saw the state Trudy was in, including her bum, and never believed for one minute that she was the perpetrator of what the boys were saying. However, the Chief Constable’s son was joining the school after Christmas and he told Sergeant Black to drop it, on pain of never getting another promotion.

The police doctor was easily persuaded to sign the paperwork, especially after seeing Trudy that first day. He immediately declared her unfit to be questioned or charged, sedating her for three days while all the parties involved came to a decision. Dr Tennyson agreed to section her on a rolling twenty-eight day period. If after that time she was fit to released, she would be. If not, then another twenty-eight days would be signed for. In all, Trudy spent eleven months at St Vincents.

She arrived at the old Victorian asylum still sedated. It was built in 1847 and originally housed the mad and bad, all five hundred of them. The building was grey and imposing with a mile long driveway leading to the entrance. The first half mile was through a wood before coming back into the light and a splendid lawn. There were four levels, including a basement and all the staff lived on site. There were five psychiatrists, twenty nurses and twenty orderlies looking after two hundred patients, Doctor Elizabeth Montgomery in charge of everything. Most patients were men but there were some juveniles, including a murderer and an arsonist, both having killed their parents and others.

It was a typical Victorian building, grand and imposing with an eye for detail. The builders meant it to last and wanted it to portray society’s values at that time. Charity and hard work went hand in hand to the Victorian’s and any poor soul arriving at St Vincent’s at that time was expected to work for their supper and undergo all the latest medical theories, no matter how inhuman they were. Lucky for Trudy that was no longer the case, but it was still not a place a beautiful woman like her should be.

Two orderlies took her to her room that first evening, both men, and undressed her. Trudy was still sedated and saw things in a dream-like state. So when the two men stripped her and put her on the bed, she could do nothing about it, and when they both fondled her, she just lay there, looking at them. The two men were Bill and Earnest, old hands at the job and had been told a sexy woman was coming to them that evening. As the senior orderlies, they made sure it was them that was waiting for her. It was a perk of the job and always had been.

Trudy was by far the sexiest woman to arrive at St Vincent’s for years and the two men were going to take full advantage of it. Bill played with her tits and got her nipples hard, sucking them as though he was a baby. Earnest fingered her, getting her wet very quickly, laughing as they both agreed she was guilty of fucking them boys and deserved to be molested for her crimes. They abused for an hour, both wanking over her tits and wiping their cocks across her lips. Trudy even opened her mouth, thinking it was Charles doing it.

The men washed her and put her in a gown, locking the door as they left. Trudy slept all night, waking when a nurse came into her room at eight am. She was still groggy but hungry, remembering the bad dream.

‘Good morning, Trudy, I’m Nurse Peterson but you may call me Mandy. How are you feeling?’ She asked, disturbingly cheerful.

‘Uh ... ok I think ... where am I?’ Trudy asked, remembering horrible men in her dream touching her.

‘You’re in hospital and we’re going to look after you for a while. Doctor Montgomery will see you this morning and explain everything. She’s been here for years so will help you get better very quickly.’

Trudy took the pill and swallowed, sitting up and looking around her room, not thinking much of the décor.

‘Oh, I see. Do you know what happened? I can remember the police coming but not much after that.’ Trudy asked, still very confused.

‘Dr Montgomery will explain everything, just relax and someone will bring you some breakfast shortly. I have to go now but I will see you soon, don’t worry.’ She told her, smiling.

As soon as Mandy left, breakfast arrived. Two men wheeled in a trolley and asked her what she wanted, offering her the choice of porridge or toast. Trudy was getting out of bed, her gown open at the sides and showing a good portion of her body, including her tits if she moved too quickly. The men stared admiringly at her; the shape of her perfect tits easily visible through the thin material. Trudy stared back at the men, thinking how much they looked like the men in her dream. Both were in their fifties and slightly overweight. Bill was bald and Earnest not far behind him. None of them were particularly good looking and neither cared, they were both married but only really interested in drinking and going to the football. Oh, and abusing patients when the opportunity allowed.

‘What ya want, princess?’ Bill asked her, lewdly staring.

Trudy hadn’t really noticed the gown falling open as she approached the trolley, too interested in eating to care.

‘Uh, porridge please. May I have two bowls, I’m really hungry?’ Trudy asked.

Earnest dished out two bowls, giving her one but holding onto the other. Trudy took the one offered and put out her hand for the other, confused a little. Bill took her gown and lifted it, exposing her pussy. Trudy stepped back, her hand still holding the bowl.

‘Shhh now, I’m just checking you aint hiding anything.’ He told her, lifting the gown over her head.

Trudy was now naked, her gown hanging from her hand as the two men stared. Bill then went behind her and put his hands around her body, grabbing her tits and squeezing them. Earnest chuckled, enjoying her expression. ‘Can I eat now, please?’ Trudy asked, not moving.

‘Sure, we’ll see you later.’ Bill sneered, opening the door for Earnest and leaving.

Trudy ate her breakfast before going to the door and trying to open it, suddenly scared when it wouldn’t open. She lay down on the bed and tried to remember what had happened and why she was in that room. She was a bit more lucid after her porridge and certain things were coming back to her, like having sex with all those boys in the changing room. Although they had dragged her there, she knew she went along with it and even encouraged them, but still didn’t know why.

Her time at the Police station was still pretty much a blur, all she could remember was the doctor giving her some pills. The next thing that came to mind was arriving here and being put in this room, though being molested still didn’t register. She lay down and waited, hoping once she saw the doctor she would know more.

An hour later, Bill came for her, throwing her a smock to put on. She took it and waited for him to leave or turn his back, but he did neither, just stared at her. Realising he was not going to avert his eyes; she took off her gown and put on the smock, feeling very vulnerable.

‘Come, the doc is waiting. If you misbehave or become violent, you will be put in a straitjacket and taken to the basement, and believe me, you don’t want that. Understand?’

‘Yes sir.’ She answered, submissively.

Bill took her along the bleak corridor, her eyes darting into each room as they passed, trying to see who was in there. The walls were stone and very cold looking, and the floor was like concrete, only shiny, it was a horrible looking place, she thought. When they got to the end, she was told to stand against the wall and wait. Bill then went inside a room and shut the door. Trudy felt so alone and scared, this place was not for her, she shouldn’t be here, it wasn’t fair, she told herself.

The big double doors that led out of the corridor suddenly opened, making Trudy jump. Two men in white coats were walking either side of a young boy, who was smiling and chatting with them. When he saw Trudy he smiled at her, stopping to introduce himself, the men happy to let him.

‘Hello, I’m Tim, what’s your name?’ He asked, looking her up and down.

Trudy smiled back at him, nervously, thinking how strange it was that he seemed so happy.

‘I’m ... uh ... Trudy.’ She answered quietly.

‘Nice to meet you. What did you do to deserve this place?’ Came his next question, the men still happy for him to chat.

‘Uh ... nothing ... i’m not sure... ‘ She stuttered, not knowing what to say.

‘That’s alright, it doesn’t matter. I hope we can be friends, you’re so pretty.’ He complimented her.

‘Thank you. Where’s your room?’ She asked, not really knowing what else to say.

‘i’m downstairs, where most of us are. You’ll probably join us after a few days, once the Doc has finished with you. Bye for now.’ He told her, walking off.

Bill came back out just as Tim was going, ushering Trudy inside. She followed him and stood before the Doctor, by her desk. Bill then left, leaving her with Doctor Montgomery.

Doctor Montgomery was in her late forties but very attractive still. She had long dark hair and green eyes, her skin was that of a thirty-year-old and her figure was similar to Trudy’s, though her tits were larger. She was 5ft 6” and single, never meeting anyone she wanted to spend her life with. Her work was her life and she was happy to put all her attention into that, even if it meant going without companionship.

Trudy sat and looked at her, liking how nice she looked, hoping she would be warm and friendly. Doctor Montgomery smiled sweetly and offered her some tea, getting up and pouring two cups after Trudy accepted. She then gave her the cup and sat back down, looking into Trudy’s eyes.

‘How are you feeling?’

‘Uh ... a little confused and worried, I’m not sure what’s going on.’ Trudy told her, sipping her tea.

‘Well, you are here because the Police, your husband and parents, think you need a little help with your mental health. They are very worried about you and think a little time on your own and away from the school will do you a power of good.’ The Doc explained, not wanting to get into anything too heavy yet.

‘Oh, I see. How long will I be here?’

‘Initially for twenty-eight days, then we’ll reevaluate and see how you’re getting on. How does that sound?’

‘I don’t know. I suppose everyone thinks I’m to blame and the boys did nothing? That’s ok, I suppose I am in a way.’ Trudy sighed, not wanting to think about it.

‘That’s something we’ll talk about soon, but for now I just want you to settle in and get used to your new surroundings and fellow patients. Will you do that?’ Elizabeth asked, very sympathetically.

‘Yes, of course. I already met Tim, he was just outside before I come in.’

‘Oh, good. He’s a nice young lad and is doing really well here. You will probably be in the same group class with him. Uh, do you think he’s handsome?’ Doc asked, her voice a little quiet.

Trudy was surprised by her question and blushed a little, thinking of Charles and Thomas fucking her. She lowered her eyes, feeling embarrassed, knowing the Doc knew all about what she had done with the boys.

‘Yes, I suppose. His eyes were so blue and his hair so dark, really striking.’ She whispered, suddenly imagining him fucking her.

‘Yes, he is, and a real smooth talker, so watch him. He’s only fourteen, though.’ Doc added, looking into Trudy’s eyes, which were trying to hide from her gaze.

‘Oh, ok. Do I have to wear this, can’t I wear my own clothes?’ Trudy asked, trying to change the subject.

‘We’ll see, but for now it’s the smock. We have another juvenile here, Tina. She is fifteen but very mature for her age and quite the handful. She will try and shock you, that’s what she does, so be prepared. Also, she likes to flirt with the staff and patients, often walking around topless or not wearing any underwear. Do you like girls, Trudy?’

Trudy blushed some more, these overt sexual questions making her feel very guilty as though she was some kind of predator. ‘Yes, I suppose ... i’m not sure ... in what way?’ She asked, her eyes still looking down.

‘Do you find girls sexually attractive? It’s ok to say yes, it’s only us here and everything you tell me is confidential.’ Elizabeth asked, reassuringly.

‘Yes, I think so ... uh, I used to think about my friend Amy in that way, sometimes.’ Trudy told her, not sure she should have.

‘Good, I thought so. But you’ve never been with a girl sexually?’

‘No, uh ... only ever kissed and that was at school.’ Trudy confessed, relaxing a little more, sipping some more tea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.