Abi: Weekends - Cover

Abi: Weekends

by Abis Brother

Copyright© 2023 by Abis Brother

Incest Sex Story: Me and my 14 year-old sister Abi doing dirty things to each other at the weekend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Oral Sex   .

I loved filling my young sister Abi’s vagina with brotherly spunk most school days, but don’t think for a moment that we stopped at the weekends. Sometimes Abi would just sneak out of her bedroom and downstairs to my mattress early in the morning, where we’d either just have oral sex, or I’d fuck Abi until we heard our mother getting up, when she’d find us companionably playing cards or something.

Once Mum was watching the TV with her morning cuppa, Abi would be back on my penis, me playing with her little tits until I shot spunk up deep inside her. Then she’d roll over, keeping my incestuous spunk inside her as much as possible and encourage me to force whichever of her ‘dirty spunk plugs’ (as she called them) she’d brought downstairs with her, up into her sperm-filled vagina. Then we’d go upstairs and into the kitchen and make lots of noise as we made breakfast, with Abi often standing by the door into the lounge with her nightdress pulled right up, exposing her breasts and whatever was sticking out of her vagina, rubbing her clitoris while she tweaked and twisted her nipples. Sometimes she’d suck my penis out of the front of my pyjamas or I’d lick her vagina by sticking my head up her nightdress as she put one foot on the stool we kept in the kitchen, all while we were supposedly making our cereals or toast, with Mum and Dad in the lounge, which felt very naughty indeed.

One of Abi’s favourite dirty spunk plugs was a doll which looked like a bit like Barbie, but was quite a bit smaller, which we both called ‘Dirty Dolly’. I’d pulled the arms and legs off Dirty Dolly to make a dirty spunk plug for Abi, at her request. Abi loved the torso being forced up into her tight little vagina at any time, but even more so when she was full of my sperm, as instead of that sperm spurting out when she pulled the dirty spunk plug out, the spunk dribbled through Dolly’s leg holes and collected inside her body, where Abi used to drink it out of. I’d used hot glue around Dolly’s neck to seal it and also glued some plastic over Dolly’s arm-holes to seal them, as the first time we tried Dirty Dolly with just her legs pulled off, Abi was so looking forward to drinking the spunk later in the day, only to find that it had all leaked out through the neck and arm joints.

I also really liked it when Abi would bend over in front of me when we were with other people, or she would come into the lounge where I and our parents were watching TV and then perch on the edge of the settee, spreading her legs so that anyone not sitting on the settee would be able to see right up her skirt. I had my own chair which allowed me to see Abi’s panties or her naked and possibly spunk-plugged vagina whenever she did this. I really liked to see Dolly’s head sticking out of Abi’s vagina.

Sometimes Abi would wake up too late for us to have our normal dirty incest session, or I’d need to be up to go somewhere, so we often had to come up with other ways to get Abi’s vagina full of her brother’s spunk, which she was desperate to do in ways that were as adventurous as possible. We had a dog, a Chocolate Labrador, and it was my job to take it for long walks, which Abi used to tag along on.

If we had missed our morning sex session, dog walking offered all sorts of other opportunities, so we’d head off on our walks, usually with some dirty little plan already sorted out, and we had a number of favourite places to go to make those dirty plans happen.

There was a lot of new house building going on in our area at that time, where there were no workers at the weekend, so Abi and I would wander around checking the coast was clear, then we’d find a partly built house or garage, and tie the dog up on a long rope so that he could have a good ferret around and would warn us if anyone approached where we were, and then we’d play our dirty games, with penis sucking, vagina licking, good old-fashioned incestuous schoolgirl fucking or penetration of Abi’s vagina with anything dirty and unusual that we could find.

Abi sometimes liked me to strip off, then she’d blindfold me and tie a piece of rope around my stiff penis and bind my hands behind me, then she’d lead me around in the open or make me walk in front of her with the rope back between my legs, keeping a tension, or pulling at the rope to bend my penis, or she’d hang things off my penis, or whip it (gently) with a piece of wire or stick that she’d found, or she’d tie me to something, take my blindfold off and squat in front of me and make me watch while she stuck something dirty up her vagina and / or sucked / wanked my penis to get me to the point of nearly spunking up, before leading me to where we’d hidden my clothes so that she could squat over my face, or for her to bounce up and down on my penis until I spunked up inside her teenage sisterly vagina.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.