Just a Short Story - Cover

Just a Short Story

by Marduk

Copyright© 2024 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: A woman arrives at a male she knows, miss the bus, she is very slow, not exactly with it, he invites her in a fucks her

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Trevor has just got back from riding, he had been out for a few hours as his wife was away at a religious retreat, there was no hurry; he was still in bike gear and had made a cup of tea when the doorbell gave a tingle. ‘Who the fuck is that’? He muttered. ‘I am not expecting any body, for the wife’s friends are all religious and would be at that religious retreat’ He opened the door and for seconds just stared for this was one person he would not expect, especially by herself. “Hello Kay”, he said. “This is a surprise where is Belinda, your cousin for you are generally with her?” he asked.

Seconds passed before there was a response for he knew Kay was a bit slow, her education was not great and to be alone was generally a no, no. “I ... I had to attend a class for my job and I missed the bus back home. The ... The class was finished and ... And I knew where you were, so...” She didn’t finish as he invited her in.

“I just made a cup of tea, and there are a few biscuits, I will get out of this gear and take you back to your place”, he said. With an ‘I won’t be long he left her in the kitchen. He was down to his underwear when she entered the room and stammered. “I ... I stay here”. The one thing he had admired about Kay it was her tits, they were large, naked they must be fantastic, his mind ticked into gear and as she had come into the room he pushed his immigration and totally stripped, standing naked mere feet from her. He had no idea of her reaction, what she would do, but she stayed, as though turned to stone, her mouth opened, but no sound no gasp or scream of terror, just stood. “Would you like a feel Kay” he asked as he bounced his cock and balls, her reaction was just a head movement as she followed his bouncing action. “Have a feel Kay, bounce my cock and squeeze my balls” Second passed, not sure what to do but then she did what he asked and the sensation of her touch began to make him harden. “It is getting big”, she said.

“Suck it Kay and it will get bigger, have you ever sucked a cock. Just put it in your mouth and play with my balls” he said. To give her credit she tried, saliva was dribbling from her lips and but finally she gasped, ‘It is too big. I ... I can’t get more into my mouth”.

“That is fine Kay, you need practice, however, lets fuck”, he said as he lifted her up from where she was, levelled with his cock. She was wearing jeans and it took seconds to unclip and unzip them to have them fall to the floor, she was wearing light green pantie with an arrange of decorations, within seconds they followed the jeans revealing a groin covered in hair, “I love a hairy cunt”, he said as he began to play with the lips of her cunt, much to her delight, the pleasure, maybe for the first time, was greeted with gasps and utterance of sheer delight. “Drops your tits out”, he gasped and he began to finger fuck her; something that was quickly undertaken, now nude his only comment was; “Kay you have fantastic tits, now we fuck”

His cock slid in with ease, she had been fucked before, when didn’t concern him for now the pleasure began, both for Kay and him, they fucked and fucked, her gasps of pleasure equally his own, he had no intention of pulling out and with a solid thrust, only equally by her up would motion as he empty his load and she voiced her welcome as he flooded the upper cavity of her cunt with the full load of his balls.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.