Abi: Our First Incest Story - Cover

Abi: Our First Incest Story

by Abis Brother

Copyright© 2023 by Abis Brother

Incest Sex Story: Warning! This story is full of under-16 brother and sister incest sex. If that's not what you're looking for, then please move on. Otherwise, if it is what you're looking for, then this is the story of how Abi and I started having sibling sex together and some of the things we used to get up to. There is much more to come...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Introduction

I can’t remember exactly when we found out about the word ‘incest’, but I remember that it was from a whispered conversation between my mother and an aunt I overheard, where one was describing to the other how a local family had been caught engaging in ‘incest’, and they went on to discuss what had happened. It sounded like my mother and the aunt were totally shocked at the idea that parents would have sex with their own children or that brothers and sisters would be having sex together, and that they thought it was wicked and very ‘dirty’.

The knowledge that Abigail (Abi), my sister, and myself had been having incest sex since she was fourteen, and both found it amazingly exciting, reinforced how naughty and dirty we were being. As soon as I could I told Abi about the conversation and we agreed that we really loved the word ‘incest’ and what it meant. Now that we knew what incest was and that that was what we were engaging in, the fact that it was deeply frowned upon and deemed to be very dirty and perverted just added to its appeal.

Another concept which really caught our young imaginations was that of ‘under aged sex’, an idea that having any sort of sex before the age of 16 was taboo, and the idea of schoolboys and schoolgirls having sex was very dirty indeed, and could only happen with very deviant and wicked children. So, if incest was bad and under aged sex was bad too, how naughty did that make us as a fifteen year-old brother and his fourteen year-old sister?

There we were, under aged and having incestual sex on a regular basis; Abi and I discussed it and fleetingly considered whether we should stop, but we both soon agreed that we loved having sex together, particularly as we were brother and sister and very under aged. From then on it we always heightened our level of excitement when we were talking about or engaging in our naughty little sibling sexual games; we’d use the words incest, under aged and schoolgirl as much as we could, acknowledging that fact that we knew exactly what we were doing and how dirty we were being.

Although at that age we didn’t know what a euphemism was, Abi and I also agreed that we wouldn’t use slang words for our genitals, and that they’d always be our ‘vagina’ and ‘penis’, that way we’d always know what we were talking about. So, that was the way it was for a long while, me loving to suck, fuck and spurt my sperm into my under-aged incestuous sister’s vagina and her loving to suck, wank, be fucked by and inseminated by her incestuous under-aged brother’s penis. We really liked it that way :-)

Abi and I didn’t need any encouragement to be ‘naughty’, the more we did, the better we liked it, really enjoying the fact that we were brother and sister, and that we were doing all sorts of ‘dirty’ incest things together which we knew parents, teachers and friends would be amazed and horrified at. When we were alone with penis or vagina being played with, sucked, licked or fucked by brother or sister, we would often tell each other how much we loved having incestuous sex and how great it was to be able to do dirty things together without anybody knowing. That knowledge made the whole incestuous relationship and the naughty dirty little games we played all the more exciting.

Our incestuous relationship had started when we became much more sexually aware than we ought to have been at our age when I discovered my father’s very extensive porn collection. As soon as I found it I told Abi about it, as we’d always been very close and shared everything together, and we then started avidly exploring the wide range of porn at every opportunity, which excited us both enormously. Then there was the almost natural progression (because of teenage drives) to discussion between ourselves and then to experimentation.

My father’s porn collection not only consisted of UK softcore porn magazines, but also really hardcore continental porn, and a large collection of black and white photographs, some of which appeared to be personal possessions or were of friends and / or family. The selection of pornographic material was very explicit, so we had exposure to all forms of sex, with sucking, licking, fucking, spunking, group sex, lesbianism, bondage, object penetration, anal sex, and plenty of other things, all of which certainly expanded our expectations of what the grown-ups got up to when there were no kids around!

Being fairly close together in age, Abi and I had always played together, so our parents didn’t think anything of the fact that we’d spend hours in my bedroom ‘playing’, which they probably assumed was us playing with my model railway, my Mecanno set, or building things with Lego or something, whereas a lot of the time our ‘play’ consisted of long sessions where we would be looking at dad’s dirty magazines or photographs, or reading the stories out of them to each other, acting out any really exciting bits, or we’d be exploring each other’s bodies, trying out new rude things to do to / with each other, and we enjoyed doing that enormously. Admittedly Lego often did get involved by us building Lego things to poke up Abi’s vagina or to encase or abuse my penis in.

As time went on we’d have some sort of sex session three or four times a week, with each of us taking every opportunity to perform whatever dirty activity we could think of to engage in. On the way home from school we’d sit together on the bus, waiting for the point where we were the only two passengers left aboard, as we lived at the end of the school bus route and the last three miles were up country lanes. That meant that every school day we had ten or fifteen minutes on our own at the start of or before the journey’s end to engage in dirty fun.

On the way home, once the bus had emptied (or sometimes even before) Abi might show me or tell me that she had no panties on, or that she had something stuck up her vagina. If it was the former, either Abi or my own fingers would soon be exploring her juicy little hole to be surreptitiously sucked, or, if it was the latter sometimes she’d shuffle forward in her seat while I reached under her coat to feel whatever it was protruding from her body, then I’d fuck it in and out of her vagina while she tried not to moan out loud, my fingers would sometimes slip off the bottle, pen, doll or whatever perverted little toy she’d chosen, as anything that went up Abi’s vagina soon got soaking wet. Sometimes I’d pull out the object and we would then share licking and sucking her vaginal juices off it (particularly exciting when there are other kids around you not knowing that you are sharing your sister’s vaginal incestuous juices right in front of them).

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.