Coworker's Particular Way to Reject Some Advances - Cover

Coworker's Particular Way to Reject Some Advances

by 53550

Copyright© 2023 by 53550

BDSM Sex Story: Olivia reject the advances of her sexist coworker.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation   Squirting   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Revenge   .

Olivia is a vision of confidence and allure, her demeanor radiating dominance at every step. Her auburn hair, a cascade of fiery waves, frames her face with a touch of untamed sensuality. Her piercing green eyes hold a knowing glint, an acknowledgment of the power she wields in the professional arena.

Her tailored blazer hugs her curves with precision, its cut accentuating the strength of her shoulders and the subtle curve of her waist. Beneath the blazer, Olivia wears a blouse that is more than a mere garment. Crafted from silk, the fabric drapes over her form like a second skin, hinting at the curves that lie beneath each languid movement. The neckline is daring, a plunge that reveals just enough to captivate without baring it all.

But it is Olivia’s skirt that truly captures attention, a pencil silhouette that traces the lines of her hips and thighs with a provocative elegance.

Olivia’s heels are crafted from matte leather, they possess a subtle sophistication that complements her authoritative presence. The stiletto heels add an extra lift to her stature, each click against the office floor a rhythmic declaration of her dominance.

It was late, the outside was dark. At 7 p.m. on a winter day, the cold wind was blowing away the last leaves on the streets. Mark was a handsome man who could make women fall to their knees. There were only the two of them in the office, and he wanted to have a good time with her. She was busy photocopying papers, as he approached her from behind.

“Hey girl, do you need help?” he put his hands on hers, pressing down on the scanner of the copy machine.

“I’m honored such a handsome man is here to help me,” she said, rubbing her ass on his crotch. Mark was surprised by her reaction. Usually, women tend to make him work for their pussy, but not her. He didn’t let it bother him, maybe she was kind of a whore. Good for him, less work and more fun.

She raised the cover of the copy machine and changed papers, then closed it and started again. “You have big hands I see,” she noticed “and also a big dick, for what I can feel” Mark was excited about the bold woman. He loved that type, they’re his favorite. He started rubbing harder his dick on her big ass, his cock getting semi-erect. He moved one hand on her upper body, grabbing one of her big breasts.

“Silly! Not here in the office!” she laughed.

“Why not? It’s hotter.”

“But what if someone walks in?”

“That’s the thrill”

“Fine, fine. Where do you want to start? Here? Or maybe you’re a kinky type and want to do it on the boss’s desk? She would be so mad if she found out!” she teased him.

“I was thinking more on every surface we found. Floor, desks, glass...”

“You want to do it against the glass walls?”

“Your big tits will be a fantastic show for the lucky ones that will see you” he grinned.

“Mmmmmh ... Well, you’re the guy that fucked the entire female staff of the office, so I should have expected something that kicky!”

“Oooh! So you know me” he smiled, proud of his body count.

“How can’t I? So? Where do we start?”

“Here!” he said, turning her to face him, then grabbing both of her big tits, feeling them in the palm of his hands.

They started kissing, he started from her neck, inhaling her fragrance. Then he goes up and starts making out with her, while they both strip each other. He then starts to suck on her pink nipples, while squeezing her boobs. She moaned loudly. Thank God no one was there with them. She pushes his head deep into her bosom, while with a hand reaching for Mark’s hard cock. She grabbed it, squeezing lightly.

“Uff” he muttered.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. “You don’t like my hand?”

“No no, I like rough women” He answered. He didn’t expect her to be that aggressive, but he didn’t mind.

She started stroking it, at first she was slow, then fastened up. He was having the best time of his life. Her perfume was intoxicating, her delicate hand on his cock was giving him a heavenly handjob, and her tight was rubbing on his balls.

“I want to show you something” she moved behind him, still with her hand wrapped on his cock. She pressed her perky tits on his back, sensually biting his right ear. She pressed so hard he was forced to go toward the copy machine. Her hand fastened, stroking his shaft faster and faster.

“Do you like that?” she playfully asked

“God yes!”

“Have you ever felt this good before?”

“N-no!”

“Then close your eyes. I will make you feel something you’ve never experienced before” she sensually whispered to his heart. He immediately obeyed, lost in the pleasure of her hand.

“I’m cumm-”

SBAM!

She pulled down the cover of the copy machine, closing his nuts in there. He was so lost in the pleasure that he didn’t even realize she had placed his sack there. His dick shot the cum of his ruined orgasm on his abs. He tried to free himself but Olivia was faster. She passes him and jumps on the cover of the copy machine, putting more pressure on his nuts. She was sitting in front of him, with her legs spread, showing her smooth wet pussy. Her tits were proudly up, the hard nipples pointing right at his face, a mask of pain. The machine was shooting out copies of his nuts, flattered like pancakes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.