Jilted Niece - Cover

Jilted Niece

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: His niece's boyfriend broke up with her because she wouldn't let him get too intimate. Her Uncle Bob had always been a good shoulder to cry on and she got the chance to do just that. She also got the chance to find out just what her ex-boyfriend had wanted to do with her. And she could do that with a man she trusted and loved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Petting   .

I recently attended a family wedding, and at the reception I was asked to dance by one of my nieces. Her name is Cathy. She came up to me and said she would like to dance with her favorite uncle, which made me smile. She and I had always been close and my usual greeting was, “Come give your favorite uncle a big hug.” The music was slow, and I held out my hand to escort her onto the tiny dance floor at one end of the big room being used for the gathering.

She came into my arms and settled what, on an older woman, I would have called her ample chest against mine. Since she’s only a senior in high school I tried not to think of her breasts as large, but let’s face the facts. They were. For a woman of such tender years, she was stacked like a brick shithouse. We moved slowly around the floor and she pressed those big, soft mounds against my chest and sighed. I inevitably started to rise, which was also usual. I had lusted after this girl since she was thirteen and transitioned from being a tomboy to a young woman. Cathy snuggled against me, then leaned back to look me in the eye. “Uncle Bob, am I giving you a hard-on?”

Now, this might sound bold for a seventeen-year-old girl, but Cathy was like that, at least with me. Nothing scared her and she and I had enjoyed some fairly intimate conversations in the past. Another adult, standing near us, who heard that might have been shocked. I was not, and nobody else heard.

I whispered in her ear, “Sweetness, I’m not going to try to bullshit you. It has been so long since I held a beautiful, voluptuous, young woman in my arms that, yes indeed, I am getting a raging hard-on, even though you are my niece and I should be able to hold my emotions in check.”

She looked up at me and said, “Thank you. Since my stupid boyfriend decided to dump me and start dating Roslyn Shepherd I’ve been feeling a little unattractive. It’s nice to know a man still gets excited over me. I feel like I could dance with you like this all night long.”

I replied, “That would be great for me, too, except I’d keep wanting to dance the horizontal mambo and that’s not really fair to you. I’ve had just enough to drink to make me feel like anything goes. Therefore, instead of making you dance with a drooling ogre all evening I think I am going to call it a night and head back to my room.”

“You’re staying here, right?” She asked. “What’s your room number?”

The families of both the bride and groom were staying in the hotel where the reception was being held and it was a family reunion, of sorts, in addition to being a wedding celebration.

“I’m in 204,” I said. “Why?”

“Maybe I’ll drop by for a nightcap,” she said with a grin. “You know. Tuck you in? Make sure you’re all nice and comfy?” I swear she ground her loins against my unruly boner.

“Regrettably, you, my lovely, are too young for nightcaps,” I said. “And if anybody found out you tucked me in it would be a scandal of the highest magnitude, not to mention dangerous in the extreme for you.”

“You don’t scare me, mister ogre,” she giggled. “And what nobody else knows about won’t cause any problems.” She had an impish smile on her lovely face.

“You are staying in a room with your father and my sister. If you sashay out don’t you think they’ll notice and wonder where you’re going?” I queried.

“My parents are in the process of getting blotto and will probably have to be helped to our room,” she said. “If I leave to come visit you they’ll never know the difference.”

She was serious! She intended to do some late night gadding about. She was heartbroken and ripe for “comforting” and her lush body made my prick actually ache.

“Don’t do anything that would get you in trouble,” I said, softly.

“Don’t do what most of the boys I know would do with that thing in your pants, until I get there,” she whispered.

I was shocked. She’d always been easy around me and adult topics of conversation had been fairly regular as she grew up, but this was way over the top, even for her. We parted and I saw her go towards her parents who were, in fact, sitting at a table with my other sister and her husband, with a dozen empty glasses on the table. It had been an open bar and they had taken advantage of that.

Forty minutes later there was a soft knock on the door of my room. I opened the door, and Cathy slipped in.

“You came,” I said.

“Not yet,” she teased. Her eyes were bright.

I ignored her innuendo, the second instance of it that night that shocked me, and instead tried to make sure this wouldn’t turn into a disaster.

“Are your parents ... resting?” I asked.

“I undressed them and put them in bed. I hope they both think they got lucky tonight.” She giggled.

“You undressed them? That must have been interesting,” I ventured.

“Daddy fell on the bed as soon as we got to the room. Mom was singing a little tune as I undressed her. When I told her I needed help undressing Daddy she started giggling. When we got everything except his shorts off she told me to close my eyes, but she kept giggling.”

“And did you close your eyes?” I asked.

“Of course not,” she said. “I never got to see one for real. I have to say it was a little disappointing.”

“They all are when they’re soft,” I said.

“Anyway, they were both out like a light when I left,” she said. “And ... here I am.”

“Here you are, indeed,” I said. “So ... do you actually want that drink?” I asked

“No. I was sneaking champagne tonight and I’ve already had just enough to be brave without having so much as to be stupid. What I need is another patented Uncle Bob hug.”

I held her against me and rubbed her back. She melted against me and moaned, “That feels so good. I’ve needed your hugs for two weeks, now.”

“Is that how old your breakup is?” I asked.

“Yes,” she sighed. “I didn’t think we were that involved, but I guess we were.”

“It’s been a rough two weeks?” I guessed.

“I’ve been furious half the time, and horny out of my mind the other half,” she moaned.

“The horny part might just be hormones,” I suggested. My hand was perilously close to her firm, round ass.

“Maybe,” she said. “I never felt this horny when I was with him. Maybe that was part of the problem. He kept wanting to do things and I kept telling him I wasn’t ready. I guess he finally decided that if he couldn’t get it from me, he’d get it from Roslyn Shepherd.” She added, under her breath, “The slut.”

“Well, his loss is some other lucky boy’s gain,” I said. I pushed her back before my hands mauled her ass. She was wearing a scoop-necked dress, and I got a good look at her fabulous cleavage. That cleavage had developed rapidly and had always been her bane. She went from an A cup when she was thirteen to a B cup and then a C cup by the time she turned sixteen. She had told me it felt like she was carrying a pair of puppies around on her chest, and that boys, who hadn’t paid much attention to her before this, wouldn’t leave her alone. I had told her she was Playboy Bunny material, and that it was only partly her gorgeous looks that was causing her boy problems. “You’re also fun to be around,” I had told her. “Fun, happy girl is also very sexy girl. The body just smacks them up side of the head and they can’t think after that.”

I looked from her cleavage to her eyes and realized I was busted. Now, as she looked up at me with those devastating blue eyes, I saw her eyes about to overflow with tears. Tears always do something to me and this time they made me do something foolish.

I pulled her to me again and leaned down to nuzzle her behind her right ear while I felt her firm ass with my hands.

“I’m sorry you’re sad,” I said, softly.

She put her arms around my neck, and the next thing I knew her full lips were pressed against mine. My cock was so hard it almost twanged, and she slipped just the tip of her tongue between my lips, rubbing it against my teeth. I sucked hard, and her tongue slid deep into my mouth. That kiss lasted a minute, maybe more, and it communicated things between us that were a magnitude of intimacy farther along than we’d been before this. When we paused, her lips brushed mine as she said, “I’m so horny, Uncle Bob. Please help me.”

I continued to do the wrong things. I slid my hand up her back, grasped the zipper pull, and slid it all the way down to the small of her back. There was no bra strap to run into as my fingers drifted back up her bare skin. She shivered and then pushed back to shrug her shoulders out of the straps that held her dress on. The dress slid to her waist.

I knew they’d be fantastic, but I didn’t know they’d be this good. They were perfect -- round, full, firm, and tipped with brown nipples that were already stiff. I took one in each hand and cradled them like they were rare, exquisite vases. I had to taste them. I took her left nipple in my mouth, sucking in both the nipple and areola, which was about the size of a quarter. They were long enough I could almost munch on them and I did.

“Ohhhh,” she groaned. “Maybe I should have let Jeff do this to me.”

I paused long enough to say, “No, you shouldn’t have. Has anybody else done this?”

“No,” she gasped, as I sucked the other one. “Nobody’s done anything to me except kiss me.”

I knew then that this gorgeous young woman would not leave my room a virgin.

“Can we get on the bed, please?” she moaned.

I let her breathe, standing there, topless.

“That would be a real danger to your virtue,” I said.

“Fuck my virtue,” she rasped. She froze, frowned, and then grinned. “Fuck my virtue! Get it?” She laughed gaily.

I got it. So, obviously, did she, and it didn’t bother her in the least.

We fell into each other’s arms on top of the bedspread but I didn’t just jump her bones. She would have let me, but I wanted this night to be special. To be honest, I wanted her to want to come back to me in the future for more rounds of this.

“Cathy, honey, I want to do this, but my main goal here is to make this a happy memory. I want to give you pleasure, so tell me what you like, and I will do anything you ask.”

“I don’t know what I like,” she panted, gently. “Except the sucking my nipples part. I definitely know I like that.”

“If something comes to you, just say it,” I said. “Nothing is silly or stupid in this situation. Okay?”

“You’ve done this a lot, so you know what to do. I’ve seen you with all those beautiful women. Why you haven’t kept one in all these years I have no clue. They were all gorgeous.”

“None of them could hold a candle to you,” I said.

“You’re so silly,” she said, kissing my chin. “I can’t be your girlfriend. People would be shocked. They’d call you a pervert.”

“Cathy, Baby, I’m about to be a pervert,” I said.

“Mmmm, I can’t wait,” she said.

“Why so suddenly?” I asked.

“When I was dancing with you tonight it just hit me. I didn’t want to do anything with Jeff because I knew I didn’t love him. I’ve never loved any of the other boys I went out with either. But I’ve always loved you and I’ve always had naughty dreams about doing things with you, too. So I just decided I’d waited long enough.”

“And you’re sure?”

“I want your big, hard, perverted uncle penis in my pussy tonight,” she said, firmly. “I’m tired of being a virgin and I want you to take it from me.”

“Are you on birth control?” I asked.

“No,” she said, suddenly sounding nervous.

“Did you bring a condom?”

“Of course not. The guy is supposed to carry those,” she said.

“Not if he’s not planning on having sex,” I said. “And it’s your womb, so you have the primary responsibility for looking after it.”

“I want your sperm to be the first to get into my womb,” she said.

“Sweetheart, there is nothing in the world I’d love more than seeing your pretty tummy swell up and know I was responsible for that, but I don’t think you want to have your uncle’s baby.”

“Uncle Bob,” she said, as firmly as a girl could speak. “I’m not leaving here a virgin tonight. Do I have to call for room service and have the bellboy who delivers it fuck me?”

“No,” I said. “That will not be necessary. Just remember I warned you.”

“You could pull out,” she suggested.

I laughed.

“Once I put my nasty, perverted uncle penis in your pretty pussy, Sweetheart, I wouldn’t take it out when I spurted if there was a gun to my head.”

“That’s what I wanted to hear,” she breathed.

She hopped off the bed and shimmied out of her dress. Her lacy, black thong quickly followed and then she attacked my clothing with a vengeance. When I was naked she crawled on top of me and settled her virgin pussy lips down on the bottom of my rock hard prick. Her soft puff of pubic hair tickled the skin right at the tip of my cock.

She wasn’t in a hurry, either. She commenced to make out with me in a fashion I assumed she was more familiar with. She may not have let any boys get to first base, but she gave them batting practice galore, based on how good a kisser she was. Her passion was genuine, which is a real plus in a situation like this. When a woman is really turned on while she’s with you, it makes you eager to ring her bell.

And fertilize her eggs, of course.

Finally she sat up on me. I think the instinct to grind her pussy on my erection was just that, instinct.

“I haven’t done anything,” she said. “I don’t know what to do.”

“What are you curious about?” I asked.

She rubbed a little while she thought.

“I’ve always thought oral would be nasty. You know ... putting your mouth where someone pees? I know tons of people do it, though, so I have to be wrong. Right now, here with you, I’m curious about that.”

“There are pros and cons,” I said. “Some people like to take showers first, while others like the natural quality of the body’s scents. I have never done that to a woman and failed to enjoy both her scent and taste. On the woman’s side of things, women seem to either love doing it or fail to be impressed. A man can tell whether she’s into it or not and if she’s not then, at least for me, it’s not all that much fun. Then there’s the taste in the woman’s mouth. Even if a man doesn’t cum in her mouth, he leaks while she’s ... um ... doing her thing. I am told that men have individual, unique tastes and that it depends on their diet and state of health. Regardless of all that, she will either like the taste, or not. Even if the taste doesn’t bother her, swallowing that kind of fluid might, so some women want to spit. It’s a lot to have to decide on in just a few minutes, especially if you’ve never done it before. One of the pros, assuming you don’t want a particular penis inside you, is that if you suck it, then it will get nice and soft and become harmless.”

“Can I try it with you?” she asked.

“I’d be honored,” I said.

She scooted down my legs, coming to a stop on my shins. She probably only weighed a hundred and twenty pounds, so my lower legs didn’t complain. Then, also possibly by instinct, she moved her knees until one was between my legs and the other outside. When she lay forward and put her face right beside my erection, her pussy pressed against my left shin and she dragged it up and down the hard skin there one time.

Her hand reached for my little soldier and she grasped it.

“It’s hot!” she said.

“It’s 98.6 degrees,” I replied.

“It feels so different,” she sighed, as she squeezed and let go. “It’s hard, but it’s also soft somehow.”

She moved it this way and that, like it was a joystick. Come to think of it, it was a joy to have her handle my stick.

“It looks different than Daddy’s,” she said.

“His was soft, remember?”

“No, I mean the tip. Even soft, the tip of his looked very different than yours.”

“He’s probably circumcised. I’m not,” I replied.

“Oh yeah,” she said. “I remember that from health class. I always felt sorry for babies who had something cut off the tip of their tiny little penises.”

“They don’t remember the pain,” I said. “My parents let me keep mine on purpose. My mother - your grandma - told me they did that because the foreskin increases the pleasure of having sex.”

“No way!” she gasped. “Grandma Archer said that?

“She did. I was thirteen and the jocks in my gym class were all cut. They made fun of anybody who wasn’t and I asked my parents why my penis was that way. My dad said he had something important to do and left. My mother wasn’t so squeamish and she told me why they decided not to have me circumcised. Keep the grip you have and move your hand down, towards my balls.”

She did and the foreskin under discussion moved halfway off my glans. Her grip was too low to retract it all the way and she figured that out all by herself. She adjusted and made my foreskin disappear.

“That is so cool!” she squealed.

She moved her hand all the way up and made a thick, circular collar at the tip of Mister Happy.

“That is the puckered lips that would love to be kissed,” I said.

She looked up at me and I saw the calculation on her face. Did she want to kiss those lips ... or not? Her hand moved downwards again and those devastating blue eyes watched as it went back up. Then she pulled on the joystick, like a pilot heading for the clouds, and put her warm lips right on the tip of my cock. There was a smacking sound and then she did it again. Her hand moved a little, which bared the tip, with its one little eye. She stared at my cyclops and then kissed that, too. Her hand kept moving and she ended up kissing the sides of the knob and the tip, again. She pulled the foreskin back up and kissed that bunched skin again, probing gently with the tip of her tongue. This time, when she moved her hand down, she almost delicately moved her open mouth over the knob. Her lips closed behind the glans and her cheeks caved in as she sucked. She just held the suction for a bit and I felt her tongue tentatively explore the hard skin on the surface of what she was sucking on.

The suction vanished and she lifted her head, looking at my face.

“I can’t believe I did that,” she said.

“You did,” I assured her.

“Can I keep doing it?”

“Understanding that, if you do, there will be ... flavor ... at some point,” I said.

“It doesn’t taste like anything right now,” she said. She turned her face sideways and laid it on my thigh. I heard a deep intake of breath and she looked up again.

“I love the way you smell,” she said. “I might like the taste, too.”

“I am yours to play with,” I said.

“If it shoots, it will get soft, right? This is fun but I don’t want you to get soft.”

“Sweetheart, if you make it soft it won’t stay that way. It wants to crawl up in your pretty pussy at some point and it will get motivated to do that.”

She went back to sucking my prong, but this time there was no tentative quality to it at all. She sucked and moved her lips several inches down the shaft before dragging them back up. It felt fantastic, but the real joy in it was who was doing it. I loved her and I wanted her life to be as full of joy and happiness as possible. I knew I was a peripheral in her life, but if she could learn how to do this well by using me, then whatever lucky man snared her would end up being happy and, hopefully, be energized to make her happy, too. I might be stealing the virginity he would wish she had saved for him, but he’d get the benefit of what she learned with me.

Normally, I enjoy a good dick-suck, but I rarely get off that way, unless the suck-er also masturbates the shaft. Because it was Cathy, though, I felt my sap rising and let it happen. The fact that she was masturbating against my shin while she did this probably helped.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.