Johnny Pulaski - Cover

Johnny Pulaski

Copyright© 2023 by Joe J

Chapter 31

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Johnny Pulaski was a late bloomer. He was short and scrawny until the summer after ninth grade. He was small enough that even his older sister called him runt. Then puberty struck, he hit a growth spurt and he discovered the real reason that people – especially girls – liked him. Johnny's young life had all the usual ups and downs, he was a normal teenage boy after all … or was he? NOW ON BOOKAPY!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

November finally arrived and so did my birthday. A couple of weeks later I played in my last football game for the Palmdale Panthers. I’d like to say it was the end of a stellar career but truthfully I was an average player on an average team. I was the Defensive Captain, but most of our defensive alignments came from the sidelines and I relayed them to the guys on the field. Anyway, I wasn’t heartbroken about the end of the season because practice and games took up a lot of my life. The end of football season was like being paroled from prison.

So you know what I did with my freedom, right? Yeah, I filled all that recouped time with redheads and little Asian girls. And I talked with my sister on the phone. Volleyball season was over for her and like me she had more uncommitted time now. Although her team had a so-so 15-15 record, Katrina had an excellent season that included selection to the Mountain West all-conference team. She called me every Sunday evening, and occasionally late on Wednesday evening. Katrina was reaching her stride at the Academy and was firmly number 2 in her class.

The relationship between Cindi, the twins and I was stronger than ever. Our connection still pulled us toward each other. My connection to Elaine was the strongest, it was to the point of feeling our connection even over the phone. Ever romantic Elaine said it was probably just love and longing making me feel that way. Whatever it was I didn’t want to lose it.

We had Thanksgiving dinner with Papa and Nana. Mom was home that week, so it was a very nice day. After stuffing my face, I helped for a few minutes after the meal bussing the table and filling the dishwasher. Then I staggered into the family room and fell on the couch next to my father and grandfather, all of us in a tryptophan stupor.


School was a slog from the Thanksgiving break to the Christmas vacation. I struggled to stay motivated, and I put in only enough effort to pass. Gone were the days of agonizing over prepping for exams or worrying about homework being perfect. My less than Honor Society performance in class drew the attention of my Guidance Counselor, Missus Gaines. Missus Gaines wrangled the senior class and kept close tabs on us. She sent a runner from the office for me while I was struggling to stay awake in Civics. Civics was the second class after lunch and the substitute teacher we had that day could put a Hummingbird to sleep.

Missus Gaines was surprised that I wasn’t planning on college, and my indifference irritated her. Consequently, she sent a note home to arrange a parent’s conference. I handed my father the note when he came home from work. Dad read it and asked me what was going on. I spilled the beans about not wanting to go to college. Dad nodded his head.

“I understand how you feel, Johnny. You know I never had the slightest interest in college. But while you are in school you will do your best. If you don’t, you’ll be back to riding your bicycle! Capiche?” he said, and his tone of voice left no room for discussion.

“Got it,” I quickly replied.

The next day I went by the Guidance Office and handed a note from my father to Missus Gaines.

The note said:

Johnny and I discussed his poor performance, and he understands the error in his perception. As a result, you and I don’t need to meet. Thank you for bringing this situation to my attention.

J. Paul Pulaski

My dad didn’t waste a lot of words speaking or writing.

Soooo, anyway ... it was nose back to grindstone for everyone’s favorite Pollock, and the grindstone seriously cut into my free time. Thankfully, Elaine came up with the idea of a study group. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we spent two hours ‘studying’ at the Cavanaughs. Don’t get me wrong, we did do our homework, but mostly we just hung out.


I also owe you an apology for slacking off on my Journal, Miss McElroy. I really enjoy writing this thing, so I’ll probably keep it up even after I graduate.


Christmas break finally rolled around and Katrina came home for two weeks. It was great having her home. Katrina was more relaxed this visit because she was having an easier time of it at the Air Force Academy. I retrieved my sister from Orlando International this time because she couldn’t catch a hop on a military plane. Her flight came in at five in the evening so traffic around the airport was a nightmare. I forgot all about that though when I saw her coming down the escalator into the baggage claim area. Katrina was wearing her dress uniform and pulling one of those rolling carry-on bags. Her hair was still in that sassy short haircut; she looked sharp and military. I hustled over to the bottom of the escalator, all set to wrap her in a big hug when she held up her hand in a stop gesture. Instead of a hug she took my hand and leaned over to whisper in my ear.

“No PDAs in uniform Bro. One of my instructors was on the flight,” she said.

I made a face and nodded.

“Okay, but you owe me,” I replied.

She laughed and we walked over to the baggage carousel.

“You are the one in debt because you owe me at least half a year’s worth of hugs and kisses, Dude.”

We were standing at the carousel watching suitcases go around when this Air Force Officer moved up beside us. When the guy made eye contact, Katrina introduced me.

“Sir, this is my brother, Johnny, Johnny is a high school senior. Johnny this is Major Wadro, my aeronautical engineering professor.”

The guy had a high and tight ‘flat top’ haircut and had very erect posture, there was no way to mistake him for anything but military, even if he wasn’t in uniform. He looked me up and down, smiled, and stuck out his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Johnny. Are you following your sister to the Academy?” He asked.

I shook his hand and replied, “No, Sir. I’m afraid I’m not smart or athletic enough to do that.”

Wadro chuckled then reached down and grabbed a well-used soft sided leather suitcase off the belt.

“Yeah, she’d be a hard act to follow. You two have a Merry Christmas, and I’ll see you in class on the 4th, Cadet Pulaski,” he said.

Katrina and I schlepped up to the fourth level of the parking garage, catching up as we went. When we reached my truck she looked around to see if we were alone. When she determined we were, she threw her arms around me and kissed me until I was light headed. When she finally let me go I was almost unconscious from holding my breath. She laughed at my dumbstruck expression as she climbed into the cab of my truck.

“That’s just an appetizer brother mine, you have four months of those to make up to me.”

I dropped the tailgate and slid her roller bag and backpack into my truck bed under the tonneau cover I’d received as a birthday gift.

As we drove out onto State Road 528, Katrina broached the subject of my plans for after high school.

“Are you going into business with Papa?” she asked. “I know you enjoy construction.”

I’d been giving my future some thought and I had a tentative plan, I decided to run it by Katrina before I tried it on anyone else.

“No, I’m not hanging around here after I graduate. I can’t see working for Papa after this summer. I think what I want to do is join the Army and become a medic. Papa says that Special Forces Medics are as skilled as some doctors in third world countries,” I said, as if I knew anything about it.

“Couldn’t you do that here by becoming a paramedic? I’d be a lot less worried if you were here and not in some desert dodging a bunch of fanatical Jihadists.”

I shook my head as we crawled through evening rush hour traffic.

“No, I want to serve, and I want to see something besides Central Florida,” I replied.

“Okay, fair enough,” Katrina reasoned, “then why not consider the Air Force? We have good medics, too.”

“Papa would question my manhood and probably disown me if I joined any service but the Army,” I said with a laugh.

Katrina nodded and I changed the subject to ask her what she wanted to do while she was home. She told me she didn’t have any plans past seeing some of her old friends and hanging out with me, Cindi and the twins. Dad was home from work when we finally made it to Palmdale from the airport. It irritated me that SR 528 was constantly under construction, yet you had to pay a toll to sit in traffic on it. And, oh joy, I get to do it again tomorrow when I go pick up Mom. Mom was flying commercial because she was coming home to spend Christmas with us. If she had business at the Space Center, NASA flew her into Patrick AFB.

Katrina hugged Dad as soon as she was through the door while pack-mule Johnny carried her bags up to her room. She made it worth my time when she came up, however, when she closed the door and stripped down to her undies. I admired her as she wriggled into a pair of snug fitting jeans and a polo shirt. I know I’m prejudiced but I though Katrina Pulaski’s figure was as close to perfection as a human could get. Once Katrina was in civilian clothes, we rode with Dad over to my grandparents. Nana and Papa were thrilled to see my sister so happy and healthy.

The next day Dad took me off the hook and said he’d pick up Mom from the airport. So Katrina and I caught up with Cindi, Elaine, and Ellen at Nina’s house. Nina was eight months pregnant and very proud of her big belly. Nina was not having a difficult pregnancy, despite the dire predictions of her sister, Donna. Her only concession to her condition was the hiring of a full time house keeper. Before getting pregnant Nina got by with a cleaning service two days a week. Nina got more than a housekeeper when she hired Florence Napier, she got a boon companion. And as a bonus she got Florence’s husband William. Nina provided the Napiers with a two-bedroom apartment over her garage. The apartment was a mess having served as a storage ‘catch-all’ for many years. William was a licensed handyman and a tireless worker so in two weeks the Napiers proudly invited Nina to their freshly painted apartment with its gleaming wood floors. Nina and her circle of wealthy friends began relying on William because he could fix damn near anything.

Nina had changed her mind, and was now adamant about not wanting to know the sex of the child she was carrying.

“I want us all to be surprised when the little nipper pops out,” she said.

As soon as hugs were exchanged, Nina and Florence headed out to an Obstetrician appointment. As usual, Nina was running late.

“We’re going baby shopping after my appointment, so we’ll be gone till late afternoon. Don’t burn my house down,” she cautioned over her shoulder as she ‘speed waddled’ out the door.

We didn’t burn down the house, but we did burn up the sheets. We spent a lot of time ganging up on Katrina because she’d been celibate since her visit at the end of the summer. Ellen was once again especially attentive to Katrina. Ellen was still Gabrielle to my sister’s Xena. Katrina took me off the hook by not letting interaction between her and me get out of hand as she mostly concentrated on Ellen. I was much more comfortable with that. We were sitting out by the pool drinking Diet Dr Pepper when Nina came home. It was too cold to swim but warm enough to sit in the sun. Nina laughed when she saw us trying to look as if we just arrived home from church.

“You would look less guilty if Cindi’s t-shirt wasn’t inside out,” she snarked.


Thursday and Friday Katrina caught up with her friends from high school. She slept with me both nights but she at least wore panties and one of my t-shirts.

Saturday night Katrina, the twins, Cindi, and I visited the club my sister took me to, last year. You know where I’m talking about, right? The club where Katrina had rearranged the football player’s nads and broke his finger. I’ll bet you old Jimbo is still hurting from that kick!

Okay, so anyway, this night Katrina is not wearing her hot mini-skirt, silk shirt, and heels she wore last visit. Nope, tonight she was in Levis that were not butt huggers, and a blue t-shirt under a blue and black plaid shirt. She had done something to disappear her breasts and she was shod in black Doc Martin lace up boots. With her short hair under a baseball cap, the only thing keeping her from looking like some random guy was her face. Regardless of what she did she couldn’t disguise how pretty she was. On the other hand, I was dressed almost identical to her but didn’t look even remotely as good. In contrast, our dates were wearing sexy short dresses and shoes with heels. Elaine and Cindi had on wedge heels and Ellen was confidently wearing three-inch stilettos.

We sauntered through the door with Elaine and Cindi holding my hands, while Ellen was happily snuggled under my sister’s arm. We stopped so I could pay our cover charge before finding a table. I thought Katrina kept me hopping last time we were here, but that didn’t hold a candle to this night. This night some combination of redheads and tiny Asians kept me gyrating to a relentless techno beat played at a volume that rivaled a volcano exploding. When the music tempo slowed, I alternated dancing close with Elaine or Cindi as Katrina pretty well filled Ellen’s dance card.

We didn’t get together for any hanky-panky after our trip to the club because it was after midnight by the time we dropped our dates off. The twins had a midnight (with a little leeway if they were with me) curfew on Saturday nights because of Mass the next morning. I also tried to be home early enough that I could stay awake while Father O’Donovan droned on. The Father was a good guy, but he wasn’t an oratorical threat to Martin Luther King Jr. I crawled into bed the covers wearing some silk paisley boxers Cindi gave me for my birthday. Katrina took a shower and slid under the covers next to me wearing nothing but coconut fragrance from her shampoo.

“You forgot something,” I said.

“Not tonight I didn’t,” she replied, “Ellie left me all tense and one of us needs to fix me.”

The way she said it left no doubt that the ‘us’ was me. Thankfully, she left the how up to me as well. I went down on her with an enthusiastic vengeance. Going down on Katrina was a guilty pleasure that would probably send me to the lowest pits of hell, but I was powerless to stop. She had to push me away when she’d had enough because I was totally focused on what I was doing. Afterwards I held her as she recovered. Then she made my day by returning the favor.

And so the holiday season went, it was probably the best Christmas I ever had. It was filled with family and friends as most everyone had off for the holidays. I spent an afternoon at the Caldwells. Richie was now starring in a teen comedy for Disney. Well, co-starring really, because he was the handsome crush of the main character, an up and coming singer/dancer with famous parents and not a lot of talent. Jen was off somewhere and so was Mister Caldwell when I went over with a tin of Christmas Cookies that I, Katrina and (mostly) Nana made. It was nice catching up with Richie and I was happy to see that a little fame hadn’t ruined him. I knew that was completely his mother’s fault. Denise was still a member of Channel Seventeen’s Morning Show, but now she was a producer and sometimes political commentator. She could comment on politics because she was State Representative Caldwell, Republican (FL 38). I had about fifteen minutes alone with Dee. We hugged for five of them and I got a nice Christmas kiss but we kept things from getting out of hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.