Johnny Pulaski - Cover

Johnny Pulaski

Copyright© 2023 by Joe J

Chapter 25

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Johnny Pulaski was a late bloomer. He was short and scrawny until the summer after ninth grade. He was small enough that even his older sister called him runt. Then puberty struck, he hit a growth spurt and he discovered the real reason that people – especially girls – liked him. Johnny's young life had all the usual ups and downs, he was a normal teenage boy after all … or was he? NOW ON BOOKAPY!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I left the Cavanaughs’ house a happy Polack after my twin blowjobs. Elaine and Ellen were happy, too. Ellen was happy because she was caught up with her sister in the sex department. Elaine was happy because we had moved one step closer to doing the nasty. The Mighty Kong was the happiest though, because he finally saw something besides the palm of my hand.

Saturday morning Papa and I went to Mama’s Diner for breakfast before going to the job site. It was just the two of us that day as all we had to do was finish the sheathing and dry in the roof, so we were in no big hurry.

(Editor’s Note: https://noahcertified.org/drying-in-the-roof-and-important-details/)

Tina was in fine form that morning. She looked good and flirted shamelessly with Papa. We arrived at the job at eight and finished tacking down the last of the OSB. I did all the work on the roof while Papa passed me up the 4 by 8 sheets of wood. Once the OSB was all in place and trimmed to fit, I started gun nailing it to the trusses. My grandfather insisted the boards be nailed every four inches all over the roof even though the building code called for double that spacing. So I sat up there in the sun shooting nails as Papa stood under me inside the house making sure I was hitting the trusses through the decking.

My grandfather’s insistence on doing things correctly was why he never lacked for work. It was also why we could put felt paper down on the roof today instead of waiting for a sheathing nail inspection. Every building inspector in the county knew that if Janus Pulaski built it, it was done right. I slammed in the last nail at about one in the afternoon. We took a break for lunch then we started rolling on the felt paper sub roof. Again, Papa insisted on thirty pound felt paper instead of the fifteen pound normally used for the sub roof. He also had me use twice as many of those nails with the one inch green plastic collars to hold the felt in place.

When the roofers arrived next week they would have a superior surface on which to work, and would have less to bitch about when Papa held them to his exacting standards. The roof was dried in to his satisfaction by three. He called for his framing inspection for Monday morning and put the plans and permit in the permit box as I cleaned up the job site and put away our tools. I sure learned a lot from that old man about doing things the right way. My dad was the same way, so maybe it was genetic.

Papa dropped me off at home with a big old fat check. He had paid me the going rate for the jobs I’d done, instead of paying me by the hour, so I made over four hundred dollars for two days of busting my butt. Even with the fifty-fifty rule I was two Benjamins to the good. I still had some cash flow, even after the trip to Colorado to see Katrina. I spent surprisingly little money out there considering all we did. I gave the check to Dad so he could deposit it in my account and asked him for only a hundred dollars back. Mr. Tightwad beamed at me for putting more than half in the bank, turned his back to me, and then turned back around flourishing five twenties.

“Don’t spend it all in one place,” he admonished.

“No problem, Mr. Rockefeller,” I replied.

I arrived at the Fraziers’ house at six in the evening. My date with Cindi was starting early because the street festival ended at nine. The festival was really an outdoor arts and crafts show that showcased the talents of the many artists who used Palmdale as their winter home. Many of the artists exhibited their winter’s work before snow birding back north. There was a lot of money in Palmdale – thanks to the Turners – so well heeled collectors snapped up most of the art on exhibit.

Mr. and Mrs. Frazier did not fit my idea of people involved in the funeral home business. They both had these really skewed senses of humor. I could tell right away where Cindi’s wit originated. They were also the reason Cindi spoke with a genteel southern drawl. I introduced myself to Mr. Frazier as soon as he opened the door for me. He shook my hand and ushered me into the living room.

“I know your father, Johnny. He takes care of our fleet. I know you grandfather, too. He’s done a lot of work for me over the years. I don’t feel I need to lecture you on how to treat my daughter considering your lineage.”

Before I could say anything Mrs. Frazier walked in. I stood up and introduced myself.

“A pleasure, I’m sure, Johnny, and call me Morticia.” Then she turned to Mr. Frazier. “Mind your manners Gomez, and offer our guest a beverage while I help Cindi.”

I told Mr. Frazier I was fine with a glass of water as I turned their names over in my head, I had heard them somewhere before, but couldn’t place them. I finally decided I must have overheard Dad or Papa mention them. My musing was interrupted by Cindi’s arrival, my eyes bugged out when she walked into the room. Cindi was definitely not Goth, tonight! She was wearing a short red miniskirt, a white button up blouse with a little necktie and white stockings. She had on short red heels and her hair flowed down her back in a long, luxurious cascade to her waist. I told her how fantastic she looked with total sincerity. She blushed and handed her mother a digital camera. Her mom snapped about a half dozen pictures of us then handed Cindi her camera back.

“Midnight curfew, you two,” Mr. Frazier said.

I told him I’d remember then escorted Cindi out to my truck. I had flipped up my center armrest earlier, and as I had hoped, Cindi slid over to the center seat. We were on our way to the beachside in less than a minute. I told Cindi again how much I like her outfit.

“Elaine said you liked this look. I’m a big anime fan, this is my Sailor Mars outfit.”

“I’m a big Cindi-in-that-outfit fan,” I replied. “Say, what nationality are your parents?”

“I think Dad’s ancestors are from Scotland and Mom’s are from England, why?”

“Well, their names are so unusual, I mean, I’ve never met anyone named Gomez or Morticia before.”

She looked at me with her mouth agape for a few seconds, and then she burst out laughing. She laughed so hard I thought she would hyperventilate. She would almost stop then look at me and start all over again.

“What?” I asked in vexation.

“Johnny, my parents’ names are Chester and Lulu. Gomez and Morticia are characters in an old television comedy show called ‘The Addams Family.’ I should have warned you about them, they are big practical jokers. I think it’s how they cope with the stress of running a funeral home where they have to be so solemn all the time.”

I flushed red hot with embarrassment, I didn’t remember the television series but I remember seeing the movie when I was seven or eight years old. I was so going to get them back for that!

Cindi and I had a great time walking through all the sidewalk art exhibits. We even found the display of the lady Papa was building the studio for. She was a portrait artist, and wouldn’t you know that one of the paintings she was showing was one of Papa, Nana and Jethro. She recognized me and gushed to everyone in earshot what a terrific guy my grandfather was. We walked through the streets for an hour or so then headed over to the Sea Deck. We had reservations for eight o’clock. We lucked out at the restaurant and ended up at a table with a great view of the ocean.

I learned something else about Cindi at dinner. For such a small woman, she sure could pack away the chow. She ordered an appetizer, a salad, clam chowder, and a seafood platter. I had ordered a double sized fish and chips meal with hush puppies, something I had a craving for about twice a year. Cindi not only polished off the huge platter of shrimp and fish, she stole about half my hush puppies and ordered a desert, too!

“Where are you putting all that?” I asked disbelievingly.

She shrugged and gave me a grin. “I have a souped up metabolism, you might want to take me somewhere cheaper if we do this again.”

“Oh, there’ll be a next time, but we are going to one of those all you can eat buffets from now on.”

We had talked all through dinner. I was able to draw Cindi out about herself. I was especially interested in the Goth lifestyle she professed in school. Among the Goths she wasn’t the little funny looking girl. She belonged. I could see how she felt I guess, although I thought she made too much out of being adopted and oriental. I certainly wasn’t judgmental about the crowd she hung with. I figured a person’s lifestyle choices were their own business, and I found just as many good people among the Goths as I did in any other group. I told Cindi that, and I told her that, while I really liked the way she looked tonight, I wasn’t trying to force my ideas on her. I wanted to be with her and if she was more comfortable dressing as she did for school it was okay with me.

“I like dressing like this for you. It makes me feel all girly. And the way you look at me makes me feel like I’m sexy. I’ve never in my life felt sexy, not even a little bit. I mean, I’m not asexual or anything like that, I just never equated my looks with sexiness until you came along. When we made out after the dance I could actually feel how you thought of me. I saw the possibility of something more. Understand?”

“Yeah, I understand and I think you are sexy as hell. Just sitting here talking about it and looking at you is making me hot.”

She smiled when I said that and looked me in the eye as she said, “Really? ‘Cause you getting hot is making me hot, too.”

I paid the check and we walked back to my truck holding hands. Because it was still relatively early, I drove us to my house so we could hang out for a while. I introduced Cindi to Dad and told him the joke that her parents had played on me. He cracked up.

“That Chet is a card, he knows more jokes than anyone I’ve ever met, and he tells them like a professional comedian. I think he missed his calling,” Dad said.

Dad hung with us just long enough to be polite then he went to bed.

As soon as we heard Dad’s door close Cindi turned to me and gave me a kiss. I stood up and turned out the overhead light, switched the satellite receiver to some mood music and eagerly rejoined her. As soon as I sat back down we started making out like crazy. Cindi was a tiny woman. I’ll bet she didn’t weigh a hundred pounds. I was afraid of hurting her because I was so much bigger, so when we started really getting serious I lay back and pulled her on top of me. She hadn’t been lying about being hot either because she was a squirming little bundle of sexual energy. I tried to take my time; I knew she wasn’t very experienced so everything was new to her.

Cindi was receptive to everything I did, she didn’t peep when I unbuttoned her shirt and unfastened her tiny ‘A’ cup bra. Her small breasts were the size of tangerines; they were just big enough to poke out from her chest. Her nipples were proportionately small, but they were more sensitive than most women’s. She jerked and moaned as I sucked her tiny buds. She liked it even more when I bit down firmly on the hard little nips. She also liked it when I vacuumed her whole breast into my mouth. When she pulled my head up for a passionate kiss I slid both my hands up under the back of her skirt and cupped her butt. Each cheek fit snugly in the palm of my hand. She had on tight silk bikini panties that were molded to her ass like a second skin. She wiggled her ass in my hand and rose up on her arms.

“If you take them off, you’ll be seeing something no other guy has ever seen. I never thought I’d be so anxious for a guy to see me naked. Besides, my ass is much nicer than my breasts,” she said huskily.

“Your breasts are great because they are on your sexy body. My only problem is trying not to be too rough because I’m so much bigger than you.”

“I won’t break, Johnny. So stop being overly cautious. I’ll tell you if I start feeling uncomfortable.”

I nodded and started pulling her panties down off her hips. She moved around to make it easier for me. She felt really good but I wanted to see what she looked like, so I sat up taking her with me.

“Stand right here, sweetie and turn around,” I said.

She blushed a rosy pink color but did as I asked.

“Now take off your skirt.”

She reached behind her, unbuttoned and unzipped the skirt. Then, with this sexy little swish of her hips, let it fall to the floor. Oh yes, her little ass was gorgeous. Cindi was short legged, with a longer torso, but the whole package was very appealing. I told her to turn around and face me. She hesitated for a second then complied. The light spilling into the room from the foyer silhouetted her as if I had done it on purpose. She had let her hair fall forward and long ebony tendrils covered both of her breasts, her right hand covered her vulva from my rapt gaze. She was the Asian version of Botticelli’s “Birth of Venus’. She peeked shyly at me through the thick curtain of her hair. She was an angel in white thigh highs and red heels.

“Now you, let me see you naked,” she said.

I stood up and shed my clothes in a rush. Her eyebrows arched up when I pulled my boxer briefs over my erection. Kong was at full hardness, pointed toward the ceiling.

“It’s so big and angry looking,” she said, her voice tinged with awe.

She closed the distance between us and wrapped one small hand around Kong. She tugged him gently and a drop of precum dribbled out his tip. She dabbed the fingertip of her other hand in the precum and brought the finger to her nose, she sniffed it, and then licked it experimentally. She surprised the hell out of me when she nodded to herself and sunk to her knees. Before I could say a word she slipped her lips over Kong’s flared head. I could tell immediately that this was a first for her, but her enthusiasm made up for any lack of technique. I held her hair in both hands and gently guided her stroke as I told her what I liked.

I only lasted another minute or so before I gasped out a warning of my impending orgasm. Cindi just jacked and sucked harder. I pumped out a thick river of cum that she had trouble swallowing. She sputtered and some escaped from the corner of her mouth. She gamely cleaned me with her tongue then looked up at me questioningly. I smiled and pulled her to her feet and kissed her, unmindful of the taste of me on her lips.

“That was amazing, thank you,” I said.

“Do you always spurt so much and so hard? Elaine didn’t tell me about that. I almost drowned. I like doing it, though, it made me feel sexy because I could make you come so fast.”

“You and the twins have been talking a lot lately,” I observed.

She bobbed her head. “Yeah, we have a lot in common. They convinced me that I could do what I just did. They even told me you’d like it. They are really smart, Johnny. It’s scary sometimes how quickly they figure things out.”

I had to agree with that. I turned Cindi around and backed her up until she could sit on the couch. Once I had her comfortable I dropped to my knees between her thighs. She looked at me expectantly and moved her feet farther apart.

“Did the twins tell you about this, too?” I asked.

“Yes. I told Elaine that I wasn’t sure you’d want to do anything with me, and that maybe you just wanted us to be friends. She said that if you asked me out, you liked me enough to want to do things with me. She said that I wouldn’t even need to tell you when to stop because you’d know exactly how far we should go tonight.”

Yes, I knew exactly where I’d stop. I knew that Elaine and Ellen wouldn’t want me to go any further with Cindi than I had with them. I bent down and kissed Cindi on her soft inner thigh then worked my way up towards her mound. Her pubic hair was sparse and downy soft, she didn’t need to shave or even trim it there was so little there. I spread her plump, coral pink lips and bumped into the first hymen I’d ever experienced. I knew I was going to have to be careful with Cindi because the open center of her maidenhead looked barely big enough for my pinky. Her clit was as small as the rest of her, nestled in its protective hood. I gently pulled the hood back and touched her clit with my tongue.

It was super sensitive, I guess because it was so well protected. As soon as my tongue touched it, Cindi gave a gasp and her hips shot up off the couch.

“Oh My God, Oh My God...” Cindi chanted softly as I worried her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her hips were undulating in a steady rhythm as I brought her along. I was sending her a steady stream of sexual energy to augment what I was doing with my tongue. She grabbed one of the pillows off the couch and covered her face as she arched her back and came explosively. When she came she was giving off sexual vibes as strong as any woman I’d ever been with. Her orgasm lasted a long time but eventually she weakly pushed my head away. I figured she would be too sensitive to continue for a while so I sat on the couch and wrapped her up in my arms. She gave a few final shudders then slumped against me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.