Johnny Pulaski - Cover

Johnny Pulaski

Copyright© 2023 by Joe J

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Johnny Pulaski was a late bloomer. He was short and scrawny until the summer after ninth grade. He was small enough that even his older sister called him runt. Then puberty struck, he hit a growth spurt and he discovered the real reason that people – especially girls – liked him. Johnny's young life had all the usual ups and downs, he was just a normal teenage boy after all … or was he?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I woke up the next morning with Katrina’s fine-spun blonde hair tickling my nose. She was laying partially on top of me her arm possessively across my chest. Who would have thought she was such a snuggle bunny? I tried to ease out of bed again, but my movement woke her up.

“Good morning, Trina.”

“Umm, good morning, Johnny. I sleep so good in your arms. I’m going to smuggle you back to the academy.”

I dragged my ass into the bathroom and emptied my bladder. Kong was not cooperating in losing his morning stiffie but I managed anyway. After I peed I hit the shower. While I was in the shower Katrina came in and did her morning thing as well. When I exited the shower she was gone from the bedroom. I caught up with her in the kitchen ten minutes later. She had already let Jethro out and was warming bagels in the oven.

After breakfast we drove over to our house so we could get dressed up for Mom’s present. I had scheduled a family portrait at this new digital photo studio and our appointment was at ten. I had secured the photographer’s guarantee that he would have a framed eleven by fourteen portrait ready by one the following afternoon, the day before Christmas. It was going to cost a few bucks but Dad thought it was such a good idea he volunteered to pay for everything.

I called Dee-Dee on her cell phone right after her show. I told her what I had in mind for Emma and Kayla and asked if she thought her station might help. She said she’d go see the station manager right away, but to consider it done. She also volunteered to deliver the check to Kayla personally on her way home. I was happy that Dee was confident that her station manager would fork out the five hundred bucks I wanted for Kayla. I was prepared to get the money out of the bank myself but I knew Kayla would never accept it from me.

We all cleaned up pretty well, even me. Katrina was wearing her dress blues, Mom had on a nice dress and Dad and I were in suits. We kept our destination from Mom until we pulled into the studio’s parking lot at nine fifty-five. It was worth getting into the monkey suit just to see my mother’s joy as she picked out the picture she wanted enlarged from the digital display.

We were out of the photo studio by ten thirty and home fifteen minutes later. I changed into jeans and headed out to do my serious Christmas shopping. I learned my shopping technique from my grandfather. You made a list of your requirements, organized it by where the items could be purchased, and had a backup for everything you needed. Of course, Papa’s system was mainly for building supplies but the concept was easily adapted for holiday shopping.


I was buzzing towards the mall, loins girded to face the crowds, when my cell phone rang. It was Kayla Thorpe.

“Johnny,” she gushed, her voice excited, “Denise Drake from Channel 16 just walked up to my door and gave me a check for five hundred dollars. She said it was money left over from the station’s Christmas fund and that I got it because of what happened at the park.

“She also asked me if I had met you yet. When I said I had, she went on for five minutes about how wonderful you are. How do you know her?”

“Her son Richie is one of my best friends, and that’s wonderful about the money, I guess Santa’s is going to make it to your house after all.”

“He is if I can find a baby setter, I am working a Christmas party tonight so I’m free this afternoon.”

“What if I picked up Emma, and took her Christmas shopping with me? That way you could do what you need to do.”

“You wouldn’t mind? She likes you and after Ms. Drake’s testimonial I guess I can trust you.”

So I changed course and went to Kayla’s. Emma was excited about going shopping with me. Kayla sent us off with a kiss, pretty excited herself. I fitted Emma’s booster seat into my truck, turned off the passenger side airbag and navigated to the mall.

Emma and I had fun at the mall. We buzzed into a few jewelry stores, picking up items from my list. Next it was Wilson’s Leather for a briefcase for Katrina then we went to Victoria’s secret and picked up a little something to put in that briefcase. I was carrying Emma after fifteen minutes. She was a game trooper but her little legs just couldn’t keep up.

We went to the Wal-Mart super center next. It was crowded and noisy but I managed to snag a new twenty-eight inch Trinitron television for Kayla to replace the small unit in her apartment. I also bought Papa and Dad a fishing rig while we were there and, what the hell, one for me too. The fishing outfits were inexpensive Zebcos, but the real gift was the idea of the three of us hanging out together drowning worms.

Our last stop was at a photo studio I found that specialized in boudoir photography. I paid down on deluxe packages for Dee-Dee and Jane. I made an agreement with the lady who owned and operated the place to pay the balance right after Christmas. Both sets of grandparents gave me cash for Christmas so I figured I could cover it.

Shopping completed, Emma and I went to Mickey D’s for a Happy Meal and the playground. I enjoyed sitting with a couple of young mothers as ‘our’ children romped. The mothers were curious about me, I could tell, wondering how old I was to be there with a four-year-old. I flirted shamelessly with this one woman when we determined that we were both single. She had three-year-old twin hellions who were out of control. Our little flirtation ended when Emma bopped one of the boys on his snot locker for something. The mother got all offended, so I collected Emma and we left.

From McDonald’s we went to Dairy Queen. I bought myself a small Oreo Blizzard and a chocolate cone for Emma. We ate sitting at a picnic table; Emma entertained me with a story about going to the fair and riding a pony. It took a dozen napkins to squeegee the chocolate off her face. She was wearing as much chocolate as she ate. But I swear I didn’t mind cleaning her up a bit, it was a joy watching her eat and listening to her chatter. I called Kayla after we finished our DQ. She had a couple of more stops to make so I gave her directions to my house and took Emma there so she could help me wrap presents. What the hell, I figure she couldn’t be any worse at wrapping than I was.

My Mom and Katrina fell in love with Emma as soon as they met her. Katrina decided to get in on the wrapping with us and brought her presents into my room. The two girls quickly dismissed me from wrapping duty after I mangled my first effort. I was relegated to filling out the gift tags and sticking on bows.

The highlight of our time in my room was fixing up the present I bought for Emma to give to her mother. I had bought a heart shaped locket on a gold chain for her. Katrina helped Emma fix her hair and I snapped digital pictures of the little angel until I finally took one that met with Katrina’s critical approval. We uploaded the photo onto my computer and printed out a very small copy of it. Katrina carefully cut out the picture and put it in the locket. Emma proudly wrapped that gift all by herself and stuck a bow on it.

Kayla showed up a little after four. Emma tackled her as soon as she was in the door and handed her the carefully wrapped gift. Emma admonished her not to peek until Christmas then started talking a mile a minute about her shopping trip. Kayla quieted her down long enough for me to make introductions. Mom invited mother and daughter to have supper with us, but Kayla begged off because she had to work. I carried Emma out to Kayla’s Plymouth Neon and switched out the booster seat. I got a big hug and kiss from Emma and a smaller version from her mom.


We ate as a family at home that night, just like old times. Mom outdid herself. Her homemade chicken and dumplings and sweet corn muffins were to die for. Katrina and I were cleaning up the kitchen after the meal.

“Johnny, what are you doing tonight?” Katrina asked.

“No plans. You want to do something?”

“Actually, I do. There is a new club in Orlando I heard about, and I want you to take me.”

“That sounds cool. If you’ll wear a mini skirt, it’s a date.”

She laughed and said she had just the outfit. We finished the kitchen and told our folks where we were going then went upstairs to get ready. I was finished first, of course, so I went to the family room to put the touch on Dad for some scratch. He and Mom were snuggled up on the couch watching some movie on HBO.

“Say, Dad, could you loan me a few bucks? I’m tapped out with Christmas and all.”

Now my dad is a great guy, but he is so tight he squeaks. He frowned and I braced myself for the ‘fool and his money lecture’. Before he could say anything, I swear to God, Mom put her hand way up on his thigh and said in this really sexy voice, “Just give them some money, Paul. Think of it as an investment in a really fun evening.”

What the hell! That was information I didn’t want to be hearing. Dad stood up quickly and dug out his wallet. He turned his back to me and opened it. I expected to see moths fly out of it, he took it out so seldom, but when he turned around he stuck out a couple of twenties. Since I needed gas for my truck, forty dollars wasn’t gonna cut it. I stood there trying to figure out how to get at least another twenty when Mom came to my rescue.

“Did I mention it would be a really, really fun evening?” she asked.

Dad snorted and redid the turn around thing, this time he handed me a fifty.

I don’t know what code ‘really, really fun’ was between my parents, but for the old man to give up almost a hundred dollars, it must be something spectacular. Again, thinking about that was leading down a road that didn’t need traveling.

“Thanks, Dad,” I said and gave him a hug.

He mumbled something under his breath and sat back down. Mom giggled and kissed him. I sat in the love seat that was perpendicular to the couch they were on and tried to get into the movie. I heard some sniggering and glanced at the couch. Mom was almost in Dad’s lap busily nibbling on his ear. I jumped up and excused myself.

“Geez, you two, get a room, before I need therapy,” I complained as I bolted to the kitchen.

I heard Katrina on the stairs about ten minutes later. I called out that I was in the kitchen. She came in where I was sitting in the nook reading a magazine. I was goggle-eyed when I saw her. She had on this very short green, tartan plaid miniskirt and a white button up blouse. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had on white Reeboks. She looked like a naughty Catholic School girl. I liked it, I liked it a lot.

“What are you doing sitting in here Bro?”

I told her about my conversation with Dad, and Mom’s comments.

“Dad must think he’s getting very lucky tonight,” she grinned. Then she went, “You know,” and made this obscene gesture with her fist moving back and forth near her mouth.

I groaned, “Not you, too. I can’t believe I was born into a family of perverts!”

I drove us to the club that was located in the eastern suburbs of Orlando. The trip took the better part of an hour. Katrina and I talked and joked around on the trip. I couldn’t help looking at her long slender legs as I drove. I told her again how much I liked her outfit. She told me she hoped so because she had worn it especially for me.

“Really? Just for me?”

“Just for you, think about it, how many times have you seen me in a mini? You are the only guy I know that could get me in one.”

I thought back and she was right. Katrina seldom wore skirts or dresses and when she did they tended to be just above her knees. What a pity, stems like hers were the reason minis were invented. It made me feel good that she would wear something just for me, it made me feel special. Still I couldn’t resist a little tease.

“You know, with your legs, high heels and thigh high stockings would really complete the look,” I said innocently.

She looked at me and broke out laughing. “I don’t own any heels or stockings but if you buy them next time I’m home I’ll wear them for you.”

I smiled and agreed to her idea, all the while thinking about the outfit in her new briefcase.


The club in Orlando was all Katrina said it would be. It was an old converted two-story warehouse. The bottom floor was pretty much open admission; you paid ten dollars at the door, a bouncer looked you over, and then you walked through a metal detector and entered. Upstairs was the twenty-one and over club. You had to produce ID at the foot of the stairs before you could go up them. On the lower level, a long soda and juice bar was along the wall opposite from the DJ. Small tables, just barely big enough for four chairs, ringed a crowded dance floor. We passed by the bar and snagged a couple of sodas then we found a table with two empty chairs. The girls sitting there motioned for us to sit when Katrina asked if we could join them.

My ass never saw much of that chair as Katrina kept me out on the dance floor. Katrina was a good dancer, I should have figured as much given her athleticism. I was a joy to watch her gyrate in happy abandon. I didn’t try to keep up with her, because the stitches in my calf limited my mobility somewhat. But me just swaying was fine with Katrina as she danced around me. I had thought that we were just going to the club together so Katrina would have an escort. Turned out, she considered it a real date and politely turned down innumerable requests to dance from both guys and girls.

Things were peachy until about eleven-thirty when this big bruiser tapped me on the shoulder to cut in. The guy was even bigger than Creole Sipes. Katrina told the guy, ‘no thanks.’ We were just about to leave the dance floor. As we walked past him, the big idiot grabbed Katrina’s left shoulder.

“Wait a minute, Sugar Pants,” he said.

She turned her head to her left and smiled sweetly at him.

“Oh, please! Tell me you are a football player,” she said.

The guy preened. “Yep, names Jimbo Tyler, I play offensive guard for the ‘Canes down in Miami.”

“Oh, goody! I have this thing about big dumb football players touching me. If you don’t move your hand it will be my pleasure to break it.”

I could see old Jimbo didn’t like that remark. I started to step in between them but Katrina told me to back off. I shrugged and stepped back a step. It wasn’t as if she needed me to defend her anyway, hell if anything, Jimbo was the one in trouble. Katrina didn’t give Mr. Tyler much time to make up his mind before she reached across her chest and grabbed his index finger.

NO!” she screamed, “LET ME GO!

Jimbo’s eyes got big as saucers just before she spun out of his grip twisting his finger as she went. He yelped in pain as she pushed him backwards. When she let go of his finger it was bent at an odd angle. He managed to call her a bitch just before her size ten Reebok made sickening contact with his scrotum. Every guy witnessing the kick gave a sympathetic groan as Jimbo dropped to his knees and hurled up what looked like a sizeable taco dinner.

This all happened in the span of about ten seconds. By the time two big burly bouncers waded through the crowd Katrina was giving an Academy Award performance as a scared young woman. The bouncers asked what happened and Katrina told him in this small shaking voice. Witnesses corroborated her story and Jimbo was unceremoniously tossed out the door. Us? We got an apology and two free passes to come back another time. Since dancing was interrupted for a few minutes while someone cleaned up Jimbo’s mess, Katrina and I took a seat. I looked at her incredulously as we sat down.

“I really, really, really hate football players touching me,” she said. “Except for you of course,” she amended.

I was a little disturbed that Katrina used Jimbo to vent her anger at that Borkowski dude from her school; but, all in all, I guess Jimbo earned what he got. I was also impressed with Katrina’s acting job. From start to finish she made herself come across as the victim.

We stayed at the club until the twenty and under portion closed at midnight. The DJ turned the house lights way down and played ten minutes of slow music to end the evening. Katrina wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight as we danced. In another one of those moves that are bound to send me straight to hell, I slid my hands down and cupped her ass. Instead of giving me the same treatment Jimbo got, Katrina purred and nibbled my neck.

We stopped off at Denny’s for a late night meal before we went home. We were having too much fun to call it a night. It was almost two when I let us into my grandparents’ house. I brought Jethro in while Katrina headed for the bathroom. When I had the house secured and Jethro fed I went to turn in, myself. Katrina was already under the covers with the lights out when I got to the bedroom. I stripped down to my shorts and crawled into bed with her. When she snuggled up onto my chest there was nothing between us but air.

“Are you naked again Trina?” I asked warily.

“Nope, I have on my panties. If you want me naked you’ll have to take them off,” she said sleepily.

I laughed and hugged her to me. I was asleep in seconds.


Katrina was up first the next morning. I found her in the kitchen making coffee. She was wearing the same skirt from last night and one of my dress shirts partially buttoned. She poured us both a cup of java and sat down next to me.

“Thank you for last night, Johnny. It was one the best dates I ever had,” she said.

“I had fun too, Trina. You’re good company when you’re not kicking someone’s ass.”

She laughed and swatted my arm. Then she turned serious.

“I wish I hadn’t agreed to go skiing. I think I’d much rather be here. I forgot how important family really is while I was feeling sorry for myself these last few months. When I go back I’ll certainly remember, though, thanks to you. I think Mom feels the same way. I expect you and Dad will see a lot more of her in the future.”

Katrina borrowed my truck to go home and change. I toasted a couple of bagels for myself then took a shower and gave Kong some much needed attention. Kong didn’t have any hang ups about Katrina being my sister. All he saw was a hot babe. Luckily, my big head did the thinking where Katrina was concerned. I liked that Katrina and I were getting so comfortable around each other that casual nudity didn’t bother either one of us. Kong was just going to have to learn to live with it.


After a shower and a not really needed shave I threw on some jeans and called the Cavanaughs. One of the twins answered. I identified myself and Elaine did the same. I asked her if I’d be interrupting anything by coming over to drop off presents. She said hold on and fetched her father. Mr. Cavanaugh was his usual jovial nice guy self. I had to wonder how he ever hooked up with the mega-bitch he married. He told me how proud he was of me for what I did and said I was welcome at his house anytime. I had to smile when he emphasized the ‘his house’ part of the sentence.

I drove over to the Cavanaughs for lunch. I took the small gift I bought for Shelia in with me but left the twin’s pandas in my truck. Shelia and her mother were out somewhere when I arrived. That didn’t break my heart any. Lunch was enjoyable. Mr. Cavanaugh was an interesting guy. He asked me if my injuries were going to hurt my athletic career. It was the first thought I’d given to something like that. I told him I didn’t think so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.