Farm...Her Ash - Cover

Farm...Her Ash

by Brittni4u

Copyright© 2023 by Brittni4u

Horror Sex Story: A pretty detective mom and her husband visit a farm and both of them end up getting milked and bred against their will by everyone and everything.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Horror   Mystery   Zoophilia   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Transformation   .

Ashley was a happily married wife of two young children but craved adventure. Even though her husband Charles was in his late forties and 15 years older than her, they connected more than two people in love that were the same age. He adored his wife and wanted nothing more than to please her. They had a good sex life but since both were working in law enforcement on opposite shifts to save on daycare, they rarely got to experience long fuck sessions like they did when they dated. Ash was a detective and Charles worked nights as a police officer.

Ash was a strawberry blonde with a bubble ass and huge boobs. One morning after her shower, Ash came out and noticed her tits were just not quite as big as they were after having the kids for obvious reasons so she turned to Charles, “I guess the milking is over unless you get me pregnant again.”

He laughed, “I think three might be a little expensive. Couldn’t we just visit a farm and we could milk a cow instead?” They both laughed but then Ash said, “That is a great idea. I have always wanted to go to a farm and see how they milk cows and disk the fields.”

The more they discussed it, the more they agreed on taking a driving vacation to the Midwest and seeing the farmland so they found a farm tour with a bed and breakfast. That seemed perfect and they decided that is where they would go because it offered experiences in cow milking and witnessing calves being born.

When the day arrived, they decided to make it a week-long vacation in Missouri while the kids were watched by the grandparents. Ash dressed comfortably with her floral see-through tennis shoes, blue neck strap top, and pair of short length jeans to get into the spirit of farming for the trip but keep her cute comfy fashion plus.

Charles loved them because he could see her bare feet through the floral mesh.

While in the car, Ash put her blonde hair up in a cute ponytail and the couple made good time as they were already through Florida and Georgia before they stopped for gas and a bite at the Speedway. While Ash was at the cashier counter buying a few snacks for them, Charles could see through the door glass, a couple of ugly dark skinned Indian men standing behind her, pointing at her ass. When Ash began to follow them, Charles thought, “What the hell is she doing?” Just as he was about to get out of the car, his captain called so he was distracted.

Ash and the two Indian men entered the men’s restroom, it smelled of dried piss and some squares of toilet paper were strewn beside the toilet. It was utterly disgusting as well the unattractiveness of the two men which made Ash feel sleazy and slutty, making her horny and that was the reason she took them up on their proposition to the restroom in the first place.

Next to the urinal in his Indian accent, Pash ordered her, “Get down on your knees and suck my dick.”

This was something Ash would never do in a million years but the overall filthy situation was too much for her to resist so she did as she was asked and got down on her knees on the disgusting floor. Pash took his thick dark cock out of his pants but left them mostly up while his buddy Madhur took a piss in the next urinal before it was his turn. Ash wrapped her mouth around the uncircumcised head and began sucking his cock.

Pash’s sweaty manhood tasted sour and salty but Ash’s lust was driving her to keep sucking it. Her pussy was dripping and she hated that she wanted fucked by these ugly disgusting greasy men. At one point, he had it stuffed all the way down her throat and she was gagging with her eyes watering like a river.

“That’s it ... keep sucking me like that. Gag on it! Take all eight inches all the way down your throat. Yeah do it like that and I’ll give you a reward,” he moaned.

After he finished peeing in the urinal, Madhur just left his growing seven and a half inch cock hanging out of his zipper, awaiting his turn. He stood beside his friend and ordered the detective, “Don’t forget this one. Mine needs love too.”

Ash gave Pash’s cock a few more sucks then shuffled in front of Madhur and took his in her mouth. She could taste the precum and piss on the head and cleaned that off quickly, gagging herself. While she sucked one, she would stroke the other until she switched. Both men would lean back with their hands on their hips, moaning and breathing heavier.

When Ash pulled her mouth off of Pash’s saliva covered dong, he ordered her, “Pull those jeans down. I’m gonna fuck that tight little pussy of yours. We need to get in the stall in case someone comes in.”

Once inside the stall, Ash lowered her jeans to her knees, assumed the position and bent over holding onto the handicapped rail. Pulling his own pants down to his knees, Pash squished his cock inside her gooey pussy and pumped it like a wild man. Skin slapping could be heard throughout the entire restroom and Ash was nearing an orgasm.

“Is that all you got? Fuck me like you mean it and make me cum you camel jockey,” she huffed.

Groaning with every thrust, Pash retorted, “I’ll show you camel jockey. You’re the fuckin camel.”

Ash could feel his balls slapping her clit. He fucked her even harder and she bit her lower lip when she erupted in a strong orgasm, “unnnffffffffffffffffffffff!”

During her spasms, Pash never slowed down as he was in pursuit of his own orgasm. A few more slams into her twitching pussy, he let loose, “Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! There it is! Unnnggggggggggggggggg!” His dark uncut cock spurted warm semen deep into her womb.

Pash wasn’t finished and immediately started back up which surprised the pretty blonde who had cum already starting to run out of the teardrop bottom of her slit. He was using both of their cum as lubrication to piston faster inside her. He was fucking her so hard that she turned to the side and leaned over the gross toilet.

Madhur stood in the doorway mumbling, “You greedy bastard. It’s my turn with that fine piece of ass and I want to see those big tits,” He slipped to the side and crowded his way into the small stall in order to take off Ash’s shirt.

Once he unbuttoned the middle button, he pulled the top over her head, causing the scrunchie to be pulled out of her ponytail, allowing her hair to cascade out like a model flipping her hair. Pash continued pumping away, breathing heavily. Ash’s entire body was jarring back and forth along with her big tits and as she grew closer to another orgasm, that thick cock felt amazing so she became more vocal. Her grunts and shrieks were starting to get so loud she put her own hand over her mouth so they could not be heard out in the main store.

Losing all control, Ash screamed into her own hand when she orgasmed again. Small amounts of squirt gushed out around his cock and landed in the toilet which sounded like she was peeing. Pash once again never stopped and was working up quite a sweat fucking the blonde milf so hard that her jeans had shimmed all the way down to her ankles.

“I’m going to shoot again! Damn this pussy is too good,” he exhaled.

Madhur laughed, “Hurry up and do it then. Give her the second nut cause I’m about to bust over here.”

“I’m getting close ... you’ll get your chance,”

Stroking his dick, Madhur was anxious to fuck Ash but she was tired of the conversation and blurted out, “Why don’t both of you shut the hell up and let those dicks do your talking, not your mouths!”

“She is one sassy woman. I think I’m in love with white American women and she is the best.”

Standing straight up, Pash was nearing his second orgasm so he held her hips tight and fucked her forcefully. Her large hanging tits were swaying back and forth like the hand on a grandfather clock. He wasn’t just fucking her balls deep with that dark cock, he was literally driving in an extra jab at the end of each thrust. Ash was gasping, preparing for her next climax. Pash’s first load had squished out and smeared white goo all over his pubic hair, inner thighs and Ash’s labia but he was seconds away from adding another one.

“Here it comes! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuck!” Pash growled as he unloaded his second load of spunk against Ash’s inner pussy walls. He trembled and thought he may never stop cumming.

When Pash came, it triggered Ash to cum again and her eyes rolled in the back of her head while spouting incoherently, “Ohhhhh! I’m ... cummin ... ohhhhhh ... you ... ungggggg!” She started her trembling just as Pash finished his.

“That must be one sweet pussy to make you cum twice that quick,” Madhur chuckled.

Releasing a long breath, Pash sighed, “Oh yes it is. Damn that was good. I felt like her pussy was gripping my cock and milking it dry.” He pulled his softening, goo-covered dark cock out of her stretched pussy and pulled his pants back up, “There you go my friend. Get you some of that.”

Madhur dropped his pants down to the floor and took off his shirt to keep it out of the way. Just when he lined up behind Ash who was still bent over the toilet, he spread her ass cheeks with his thumbs then shook his head while speaking in his accent, “That is much cum. I don’t want to stick my penis in that so I will just have her blow me.”

Grabbing a huge mess of Ash’s hair, Madhur turned her away from the toilet and towards him just before he crammed his dick in her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk from the sheer girth of this dark meat. She raised her hand and held the base of his shaft so that he could not gag her, which was her way of rebelling.

She resisted sucking his dick so he manually forced her head down on it like a whore with a trick.

“Don’t be shy now, take this thing all the way down your throat like you did Pash,” commanded Madhur. Instead of Ash sucking his cock, it was him using her mouth to jerk off. She was gagging, “Gluuug ... gluuuuuk ... gluuuuggg!”

“That’s a good little slut ... you keep sucking it that good, you are going to make me fill your mouth up.”

While Madhur made Ash blow him in the stall, Pash had adjusted his clothing and stood in the doorway, watching it. The door opened and in walked a guy who just innocently needed to use the restroom. When he heard the commotion in the stall and saw Pash standing in the opening he stopped with a puzzled look on his face.

Pash looked his way and laughed, “It’s ok my friend, we have a gorgeous American girl in here and we are having a little fun with her.”

The response from the young, naïve, fuzzy mustache-wearing, truck driver, with a dingy John Deere hat was, “Oh ... do you want me to ... leave?”

“You don’t have to. It’s all cool. We are almost finished anyway. Go on and do your business.”

Madhur was still forcing Ash to gag and cough on his cock. Pash knew just behind Ash on the stall partition wall, there was a hole, a gloryhole that had been there for years. That was a golden opportunity to use it, he thought.

“Do you want some of this pussy in here?”

“Are you serious?”

Pash pointed to the gloryhole in the wall and said, “I am serious. As soon as she finishes with Madhur, you can have a turn. Stick your cock though there and she will take care of it for you.”

Madhur grunted, “Don’t stop! Fuck! Unnnngggffffff!” He was shooting his humongous load into Ash’s mouth and throat. His legs were quivering as he unloaded. He was breathing hard and held her mouth on his spent cock long after he had finished ejaculating.

Ash could not believe how much cum this Indian man produced. Her mouth was completely full and when he let loose of her hair and pulled his cock out of her mouth, she was shocked how much there was.

He laughed, “Go on and swallow that down. You earned it.”

It was like he had given her a scoop of warm yogurt. She took her time then swallowed it, wincing at the bitter taste of his sperm. Hearing all that happened, the young 22 year old trucker then believed what Pash was telling him about a girl inside the stall. All that grunting and movement made him horny so he was ready to join the fun. He began unbuckling his jeans as he walked to the hole in the stall. Once his underwear was pulled down with his pants just under his balls, a thick seven inch hard dong sprang out. He was already hard and ready for Ash’ pussy.

Madhur had finally caught his breath and ordered Ash, “Get those pants all the way off and those panties down and get your pussy up to that hole.”

Now Ash had no idea what the guy looked like but still in a super slutty mood in need of one last orgasm so she demanded, “He better be good and make me cum harder than you two curry eating bastards.”

Yanking her jeans off from the bottom, Ash pulled her white panties down to her ankles before bending over and spreading her legs as far as she could get them. Backing up to the gloryhole in the stall, she was ready.

The young trucker could see her gooey pussy in the hole opening and stuck his hard-on through, into her slit on the first try. His cock wasn’t as long as the Indian men but slightly thicker. She had to put her hands on an old stool that held extra toilet paper just to brace herself from the pounding.

The trucker was grunting and his ass was moving in and out rapidly causing the partition to almost dent. Ash loved the slight curve in his shaft which rubbed her g-spot. Breathing hard, she teased, “Is that all you got big boy? I should have known you couldn’t make me cum.”

Holding onto the top of the stall wall with both hands, he fucked her even harder and faster. He was so young and insecure that he wanted to please Ash, “How about that? You like it that hard? I can go harder!”

Just as Ash was getting close to her finale, the trucker let loose a growl while spurting his thick seed into her pussy. He stopped thrusting when he exploded which helped her feel every twitch during his ejaculation. She was so close to orgasm herself that became the aggressor and provided the fucking and bounced her ass backward on his dick while it was still erect. It was Ash’s turn to almost break the partition down.

“Don’t you fucking dare pull out! Stay right like that,” Ash demanded in control.

Her orgasm grew closer and she was almost there when she slammed herself on that curved dick and exploded, “Yeaaaahhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmffffffff!” The pleasure wracked her entire body so hard, she had to put her forehead on the stool. When she pulled her pussy off his cock, it plopped a huge glob of slime onto the disgusting floor.

The young trucker, quickly, pulled his pants up and bolted out of the restroom. She was sweaty and out of breath, “That’s enough gentleman, I must get back to my husband.”

Feeling the cum leaking out of her pussy, she picked up her hair tie and popped out of the stall in search of her clothes. Once her ponytail was fastened, both Indian men watched the gorgeous white woman they and the other man had just fucked, in awe. They were mesmerized by her beauty.

Noticing that they were staring, the bratty Ash bent over and spread her cheeks with her hands to show her cum dripping pussy, “See all this fucking cum you guys gave me. I bet you wish you could fuck this pussy all the time but sorry ... you losers will have to go back to jerking off every day.”

Ash found her clothing strewn all over and got dressed. Strands of hair were frizzy, her clothing was wrinkled and she looked disheveled when she walked back out to the car. Charles was still talking about an important case on the phone when she opened the door and hopped into the passenger seat.

A minute later he hung up the phone and did a double take, “Sorry hun ... that was ... are you ok? Your clothes and hair are all a mess. Shit ... I didn’t realize it ... I have been on the phone for thirty minutes. What were you doing?”

She giggled, “A few guys needed help with their plumbing in the restroom so I took care of it for them.”

At first it didn’t register but Charles got the idea, “What? You don’t know anything about ... oh ... hehe ... you are such a sexy slut. I love you so much.”

“I love you too ... let’s just say I’m leaking a ton right now in my panties,” she snickered.

Charles had to adjust his swelling cock in his pants and gulped, “That’s why I married you! Now we need to get a hotel so I can fuck you more.”

That is exactly what they did. They decided it was enough driving and after getting a room at the hotel, Charles fucked her gooey, swollen pussy like he hadn’t had sex in years. He came three times before they stopped and crashed in exhaustion.

The next morning they continued their journey until they had gotten to their destination which was a large dairy farm in Missouri. Charles and Ash couldn’t believe the size with multiple barns and houses to go along with fenced land as far as the eye could see. The guest house was a cute ranch style home with tons of flowers and groomed trees surrounding it. Once parked, the couple entered, checked in, and received their itinerary for the week before heading to their room upstairs.

Ash flopped on the bed, “This is perfect. I can’t wait to see the entire farm and how they milk cows.”

Charles laid down beside her with his hand on her boob outside of her blouse and mumbled, “Speaking of milking ... I wouldn’t mind milking these right now.”

She shooed his hand away, “I’m tired and we have an early meeting in the milking barn at 6am.”

They settled in, watched tv and chatted. Just before bed, the proprietor of the farm, an older gentleman named Ron in his mid-sixties knocked on their door, holding a couple of glasses of warm milk. When Ash answered the door, the heavier, bald man with thick dark rimmed eyeglasses entered and introduced himself.

“Hello folks. I’m Ron, the owner and wanted to personally welcome all our patrons to the Real Experience Dairy Farm. I wanted to offer our finest milk to you which will also help you sleep for our early morning start,” the gentle man offered.

Neither Ash nor Charles really wanted the milk but while in front of Ron, they didn’t want to seem ungrateful so they both drank it. After more small talk about where they were from among other topics, Ron smiled and left the room.

Charles looked at his wife and had already become groggy, “I’m so sleepy. I’m heading to bed.”

“I feel weird. I’m spinning like I was drugged or something. You don’t think that farmer gave us something in the milk do you?” Ash asked, becoming concerned.

Charles was already out like a light while Ash began to stumble. She heard young female voices outside of the door, giggling and whispering loudly.

Through the door, Ash heard someone say, “This is the room. She is in there.”

Another young female voice asked, “Do you think it has taken effect?”

Ash wasn’t sure if what she heard was real or if she was now hallucinating. Ash and Charles were unaware that they were both drugged with different drugs that served an alternative purpose. Charles was given a high dose of sleeping agent along with an experimental sperm production enhancer and Ash was given a combination of a euphoric drug similar to ecstasy and an illegal drug to increase lactation by 20 times that was also given to the cows. Both drugs did not have approval from the FDA and were designed by scientists working for the farm to sell illegally.

As Ash stumbled, the door opened slowly and all four girls giggled when they spotted her. Ron’s 18 year old granddaughter, Rayne, along with her high school friends of the same age, Missy, Karmen, and Skyler were the four girls looking inside. They were all Goth type girls, all dressed in short black dresses with two of them wearing torn fishnets with black Chuck Taylor sneakers. Rayne wore army-style, high-top black boots while Karmen wore thigh-high patent leather spiked heel boots and a garter belt with no fishnets which went well with her extremely long straight hair. The one common factor that made them unique to most Goth girls is they all dyed their hair blonde. Rayne knew the layout of the farm better than anyone and took Ash by the hand and snickered, “She is coming with us. Let’s have some fun.”

Ash slurred her objection, “Nooooo ... I ... I’m not going.”

Ash was so high, she really had no physical control of what she was doing and Rayne held her hand, leading her to go with the four cute girls. Ash kept trying to pull away but it was no use as she felt like she was in a dream.

“Let’s take her to the basement. Nobody will hear us down there,” Rayne suggested confidently.

Missy took Ash’s opposite hand and they led her down the steps like two players helping an injured teammate off the lacrosse field. At the bottom was an old mattress that smelled like mildew where it had been wet a few times.

“Get her clothes off of her and who’s going first?” Rayne asked. They obeyed and within seconds had Ash naked.

All the girls then lifted their dresses easily over their own heads and discarded them, showing that nobody was wearing a bra or panties. Missy, the tallest and strongest of the teens, jumped at the first chance, “Bring her over here. I want her to eat my fuckin hairy pussy.”

Karmen laughed at the sight of it, “Why don’t you shave that thing. This ain’t the seventies.”

Leading the extremely high Ash over to the mattress, Rayne smirked then shoved Ash down on her stomach while Missy was sitting with her legs spread, trying to get situated. Leaning forward, Missy grabbed a handful of Ash’s hair and pulled her into her crotch. Ash’s eyes were glazed over, showing she was completely out of it.

“Don’t be shy. Get in there and make me cum. I bet you were a wild one when you were our age so show me how good you can eat this hairy pussy,” ordered the tough eighteen year old. Ash’s tongue began parting the lips.

Ash could taste the salty juices of the girl and tried to pull away with Missy gripping her hair even tighter, “No ... no. You ain’t pulling away until you make me cum. Eat me out!”

Ash darted her tongue deep inside Missy’s slit causing the teen to moan and jump. Rayne chuckled while showing her young age, thinking Ash who was only 33, was old, “Damn this old woman knows how to tongue a twat. I bet she has lapped some cunt back in her college days.” All the girls laughed. Missy added, “Don’t forget that clit. Suck on it. Pretend it is that old husband of your’s tiny cock.”

Ash tongue was lapping up Missy’s juices getting her closer to orgasm. Rayne asked Missy, “How is she?”

“She’s good. I’m gonna cum soon.”

“Be sure you cum all in that mommy mouth of hers.”

“Oh I will alright. Oh god! Ohhh! Almost ... oh ... work that tongue ... Unnnggggg! Yeahhhh ... there it is! Unnnngg!”

Missy held onto Ash’s ball of hair while she unloaded her female goo into Ash’s mouth. Ash tried and tried to pull away but it was futile considering Missy’s strength and her inebriated state. When Missy finally released Ash’s hair, Ash was gasping for air with white lady cum still on her lips. She tried to wipe it off with the girls laughing at her.

“Don’t wipe that off ... it’s good stuff,” smirked Karmen.

Ash rolled over to her back watching the ceiling spin. Wearing only her boots, Rayne hiked her leg up and over Ash’s head and plopped down on her face. Rayne tilted Ash’s head back like she was practicing her CPR breathing position but kept her hand on Ash’s throat. Missy reached down and grabbed Ash’s tits and squeezed her thick nipples, causing milk to squirt. Holding Ash down, Rayne began grinding on the detective’s face trying to get herself off.

“Ride em cowgirl! Look, the milk drug is already working. Your grandpa is going to be happy,” Skyler giggled.

“I’m gonna cum on this bitch’s face first then I will worry about the milk,” grunted Rayne.

Rayne was choking Ash with her palm to make sure she would keep her mouth open. Placing her clit directly on Ash’s nose, Rayne grinded like she was a cowboy at a rodeo. Faster and faster, Rayne could feel her orgasm building. While Missy squeezed more milk out of Ash’s growing boobs, both Karmen and Skyler laid on both sides, latching their mouths on her cylindrical nipples and drinking the milk off of Ash.

With no warning, the intoxicated Ash had four teenage girls attacking her body at once which prompted her to orgasm violently without even touching her pussy. The euphoric drug heightened the pleasure and Ash screamed uncontrollably into Rayne’s pussy. That warm breath gasp along with the clit grinding sent Rayne into a powerful orgasm of her own, “Yeaaahhh! Like ... that! Yeaaahhhhhhh!” She gushed really warm juice all over Ash’s face which ran down her neck.

After swallowing a mouth full of milk, Karmen said, “I want to fuck her. Did anyone bring the dildo’s down?”

“They are up in the spare room. Let’s take her up there,” suggested Rayne. Once again, two girls grabbed the naked Ash by the arms and walked her up the steps until they got into the colorful room. Immediately Karmen, and Skyler fished out the strap-on harnesses and dongs.

While they were strapping them on, Rayne reminded the girls, “Don’t forget to put rubbers on them so there is no trace evidence just in case she whines in the morning about us fucking her.”

Ash had regained some of her movement and began slinging her head, trying to whip the girls with her long hair. She really didn’t know why she was doing it but in her state, it was her way of trying to protest along with squirming around.

“It’s a good thing she doesn’t have hair as long as yours, Karm, or we’d all be dead,” Rayne laughed. Then she had an idea, “Let’s cut it so she can’t use it as a weapon.”

All the girls agreed but the problem was that none of them had the talent or proper tools to cut it the right way so they had to make due. After retrieving a huge butcher knife out of the kitchen drawer, Rayne returned with a smile on her face.

Ash slurred, “Keep that ... that ... thing away from me. Don’t you ... you girls need to be out stealing something or piercing each other’s faces?”

Playing along with the sarcasm, Karmen said, “Nah ... the only thing we are going to pierce is those golden locks on your head.”

Two of the girls held Ash down on the floor and another one held Ash’s head still. Rayne stretched Ash’s hair out with one hand and raked the knife over the strands against the floor with the other. After the jagged cuts, she would toss the handful in a pile.

Ash continued to struggle and tried to scream so Rayne ordered, “Hold this mommy slut down tighter. Missy, get the ball gag and the blue rope from under the bed and that will take care of her.”

It took two of them to secure the ball gag and when Rayne finished whacking off as much of Ash’s hair as possible, it looked like a bad perm gone wrong, “There. Now the only thing that can be whipped is her ass.”

Forcing Ash to her knees on the bed, the long haired Karmen tied Ash’s hands behind her back then shoved her face down to the mattress. Ash turned her head to protest but Karmen had already plunged her condom covered ringed 8 inch dong deep inside the detective. Ash couldn’t speak or move but mumbled behind the gag.

“Pound her twat like you’re mad at it!” Rayne laughed.

All the girls verbally egged on Karmen. The tall makeshift dominatrix dug her spiked high heels into the floor and fucked Ash so hard that the detective’s face was developing red friction spots. That rubber dildo was pounding her into oblivion as Karmen’s long hair bounced against her own ass. Because of the euphoric drug in her system, Ash’s sexual pleasure nerves were heightened and she was completely helpless in controlling her orgasms.

When Ash’s orgasm hit, she tried to shriek but the ball gag restricted much noise. Her entire body was on fire and Karmen didn’t stop until Ash had three orgasms and the teen ended with a huge grunt, “Ohhhnnnnnnnfffffff!”

Missy snickered, “You better stop or you might fuck the poor woman to death.”

“Yeah and I want a turn. You might ruin that pussy for me,” Skyler joked.

Karmen was breathing heavily with her hips still pressed against Ash’s ass and her ringed cock still completely buried, “Wheewww! I made her my bitch.”

She pulled the goo covered dong out of Ash’s pussy and stroked it until all of Ash’s cum was in her hand. Licking the slime off her own palm, Karmen smiled, “That is good stuff. Try this.” She offered her hand to everyone. Rayne and Missy each took a lick and remarked how tangy it tasted.

Skyler waved her hand, “No thanks. I’m gonna make my own. Turn her over for me so I can see the look in her eye when I pound her stretched twat.”

Rayne and Missy grabbed Ash and roughly dropped her to her back to where she bounded on the bed. Walking with her condom covered 7 inch black dong bouncing up and down, Skyler climbed up on the bed, ready to mount her “victim.”

On her knees in the missionary position, Skyler inserted her black strap-on dong into Ash’s wet slit and slid it all the way in with relative ease. She looked down, gritted her teeth in a half smile, “Shit! You did stretch her out. I’m gonna have to hold on tight.”

“Quit complaining and fuck her like your boyfriend fucks you,” laughed Missy.

Skyler started out with her hands on the bed up over top of Ash because she liked seeing her cock disappear into Ash’s pussy. After pounding the detective to her next orgasm, Skyler changed her grip to over Ash’s thighs so that she could get even deeper. Ash thrashed and tried to resist but she couldn’t.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.