Belinda, Sid’s Golden Bronze Lover - Cover

Belinda, Sid’s Golden Bronze Lover

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Romantic Sex Story: Sid finds a golden bronze lover at a dance club. He takes her home and makes love with her. Their love flourishes over time until he professes his love for her and they decide to get married with the usual result.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   .

I had been out of college for over five years with my master’s degree. I had a good job and I was pretty well paid. With the good pay I was receiving came a lot of job responsibility which included supervising all of my staff and making routine reports to higher management.

The most important part of my job was keeping my boss up to date on the status of my department on a timely basis. It also included a lot of individual work for me to do, too. It took me many more hours than the regular forty hours each week to complete my work assignment.

I was generally at my desk by 7 o’clock each morning and many nights I usually did not leave my office until 8 o’clock or sometimes even later than that. Fifty and sixty hour work weeks were not all that unusual for me. I loved my job and what I was doing but, most weeks it was a grueling amount of time to complete most of my work load requirements.

This past week was especially long and tiring because of the amount of hours that I had put in during the week. I had worked well over sixty hours for the week. This Friday night I decided to give myself a little relief from the long hard schedule that I had been working and subjecting myself to.

I walked out of my office at five minutes before 5 o’clock and our receptionist, Sophie, looked at her watch and then at me with a surprised look on her face. She was just shutting down and locking up her desk and her files for the weekend to go home herself.

With a sinister looking smile on her face she said, “Wow, Sid, you are leaving tonight at the normal quitting time? Are you sick or something or did you tell the boss to stick it. Did you tell the boss to ‘Take This Job And Shove It’ like the Johnny Paycheck song says?”

“Yeah, surprise, surprise, Sophie, It has been a long hard week for me. And no, I’m not sick and I sure didn’t tell the boss to stick it. I just really need to take some time to relax this weekend. I’m going to kick back a little, have a few beers and enjoy myself.

You know the old saying that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” As I said good night to Sophie I told her, “I’ll see you on Monday morning bright and early, Sophie. You have a good relaxing weekend, yourself.”

Sophie quickly responded, “Yeah but, all work and no play makes jack, Sid. Good night, Sid. I hope you enjoy your weekend. See you Monday morning if you’re not too hung over to make it in.” as she just snickered to herself. I just kind of glared back at her as I walked out the door. She had that look on her face of having just gotten one up on me.

I didn’t care. She was a good receptionist with a great sense of humor which I kind of liked. I just thought, ‘If she wasn’t married with three kids at home I’d marry her myself and start work on that passel of kids for her. But, someone else had already beaten me to that honey pot.

When I got home I made myself something to eat, showered, shaved and dressed casually. I called a couple of buddies of mine and asked them, “Do you guys have any plans for tonight?” They both said that they had some tentative plans but, they did not know if they were going to be available to meet me or not.

I replied to them, “Well, I’m wondering if you guys wanted to go out to the club and hoist a couple of suds and look for some horizontal female companionship?”

They both said, “Ok, Sid, we can meet you there around 8 o’clock if our other plans don’t come through. We know you are in desperate need of horizontal female companionship. Just don’t fuck up and get the wrong gender horizontal companionship. That could be a real pain in the ass.” They just had a good horse laugh at that.

I just thought to myself, ‘Ok, if they don’t get there I’m still going to go to the club and see what’s shaking tonight. I hadn’t been to the club in several months and I thought that it would be a good place to unwind a little bit’. At 7:30 I left my home and went to the club and arrived there a little before 8 o’clock.

It was a little early and there were not a whole lot of people in the club yet. The band usually didn’t start playing until 9 o’clock and the crowd doesn’t generally gather there much before the band starts playing. The only music in the club at that time was on the club sound system.

Having walked into the club I grabbed a seat on a stool at the bar and saw one of the bartenders that I recognized, Abe. I asked him, “Bring me a Dos Equis Dark and a glass, Abe. I sat there with my beer and glass facing the door to wait for my buddies to show up.

Just after I got my first beer I saw a really pretty, very shapely young woman walk into the club and take a seat at the bar. She chose a bar stool a couple of seats down the bar from me and it appeared as though she was waiting for someone to join her, also.

Just casually glancing at her I could see that she had a beautiful, light golden bronze complexion like she had spent a lot of time in the tanning booth. She also had well styled gorgeous jet black hair. Her pretty hair came down to the back of her neck just above her shoulders that curled around and framed her very pretty face.

Her pretty face was further accentuated by her bright, sparkling dark eyes. She was meticulously well dressed in very stylish clothes that vividly displayed and revealed her beautifully proportioned and contoured hour glass figure. It certainly was a figure that would draw most guys’ attention especially for a guy like me who was on the prowl for horizontal female companionship.

I thought that she was a classy looking woman and was more than just horizontal female companionship and I hoped to get acquainted with her and see where that would lead for tonight at least.

At about 8:30, I was half way through my second beer and figured that neither one of my buddies were going to show up this evening. The club was beginning to fill up and I thought to myself, ‘Hey, what the hell. I am going to slide on down the bar and see if I can buy that pretty girl a drink. She can’t tell me anything more than to just shove off.’

I stepped down the bar to where she was sitting and said, “Hello, Miss. My name is Sid. I saw you sitting here all by yourself and I was wondering if you are waiting for someone to join you?”

She responded, “Oh, yes. I was supposed to meet my friends here at 8 o’clock but, it doesn’t look like they are going to show up this evening. Are you here alone, too?”

I quickly replied, “Yeah, I am and it looks like we both have been stood up by our friends this evening. May I buy you a drink because, for me, it is really not much fun to drink by myself?”

“Yes, you may and thank you very much.” she said in return. “I have been drinking a Bloody Mary.” she replied.

I called the barkeep and asked him, “Abe, bring me another Dos Equis and serve the lady another Bloody Mary, too, please.”

The barkeep served us our drinks and I suggested to her, “Would you like to find a table and have a seat there? It would be much more comfortable there at a table than sitting on these uncomfortable bar stools?”

“Yeah I sure would, Sid. These bar stools feel like they are trying to gouge you after sitting on them for a little while, especially with no back rest.” she quickly replied. We both grabbed our drinks and found a table near the back of the club where the light was a little more subdued. We were also able to talk a little more easily as we were somewhat shielded from the crowd noise and the very loud band music.

When we got to our table and just sat down with our drinks and we began to get comfortable. I said, “I don’t think that you told me your name, Miss?”

She immediately replied, “Oh, I am so sorry, Sid. My name is Belinda.”

“Hey, Belinda, that is such a pretty name for such a pretty girl.”

She responded, “Thank you. My mother loved that name and that is why she gave it to me.” I picked up my glass and we clinked our glasses together in a toast to one another, to her name and to her Mother. About that time the band started playing and I asked her, “Belinda, would you like to dance?”

“Yeah, I would. I love that song and I really love dancing to it, too.” as she got up and led us out onto the dance floor.

As we headed for the dance floor I could not help but admire her beautiful form and how she moved while she walked ahead of me. We got out onto the dance floor and when she said that she loved to dance that was a big understatement. Belinda had the most fluid and fantastic moves that I had ever seen. She was a wonderful and graceful dancer and we had a lot of fun dancing with each other.

Her gorgeous figure was really highlighted by her dancing. I thought to myself, ‘If she has such fluid moves on the dance floor, I had to wonder how well she would move in bed on top of or beneath me.’ Her dancing really showed me how shapely and curvy her beautiful body was. We stayed on the dance floor for several songs until I told her, “Hey, Belinda, we need to take a little break and rest a while as I’m beginning to wear down a little bit.”

The sweat beads were beginning to pop out on my brow and I could see some showing on her forehead, as well. She agreed that we needed to take a little break and we went back to our table to have sips of our still somewhat cool drinks. She took a couple of sips from her glass and asked, “Please excuse me while I go to the ladies room, Sid?”

I acknowledged her request as she got up to leave. I watched the mesmerizing swaying of her curvy hips as she walked away so gracefully. Then I went to the men’s room myself. I knew that I should be able to get back to our table before she did. It always takes a lot longer for a woman to pee than it does for a guy to take a piss.

Returning to our table just before she did, I greeted her when she got back. I said, “Hi again, Belinda. Sit down and relax for a while so we can finish our drinks and enjoy the music.”

As she sat down I told her, “You are a wonderful dancer and I’ve had a lot of fun out on the dance floor with you already this evening. I hope we can dance some more, this evening. The next time you would like to go dancing I hope to be there on the dance floor with you.”

She just kind of blushed a little bit and said, “Thank you, Sid. You are a pretty good dancer yourself and I have enjoyed dancing with you, too.” We finished our drinks that were beginning to get quite warm by then.

Since we had finished our drinks I told her, “Belinda, I am going to the bar to get each of us a fresh round of drinks. We can sip on them for a little bit while we relax and then we can go back to the dance floor if that is Ok with you?”

“Sure, that’ll be great. I’ll still be right here when you get back. Thank you, Sid.” I was only gone for a few minutes and when I came back, I sat the glasses down on the table in front of our respective chairs. She thanked me for her drink again as I sat hers down in front of her.

Then I sat down beside her and said, “Belinda, you are such a lovely and pretty girl you really turn me on.” I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her to me tightly.

As I pulled her to me I kissed her tenderly and I laid my hand on her thigh. She kissed me back and then she just purred to me very softly. She did not say anything about my hand on her thigh nor move it away with her hand. Then Belinda said to me, “I like you, too, Sid, since you have treated me so well and I have really enjoyed being on the dance floor with you tonight.”

“Come on, Baby. Drink up before we go back out on the dance floor for some more dancing fun.”

As I was saying that I slipped my hand underneath her skirt most of the way up her thigh to the top of her thigh highs not more than a couple of inches from her pussy. I could feel the warm, silky smooth skin of her inner thigh.

Then I very gently squeezed her inner thigh. In return she put her hand on my package and gently squeezed my love member as if to say ‘I hope you like that as much as I liked your squeezing my thigh, Sid’.

She said, “Ok” and she drained her glass as I drained mine. Then she took my hand and led us back to the dance floor. We danced through several more songs until we were both becoming very tired. I said, “Honey, let’s have one more drink and sit at the table for a while and kind of cool down a little bit.”

I bought us another round of drinks and we went back to our table. When we got to our table she kissed me and said, “Sid this has been a wonderful evening being with you and dancing with you. I wish this night could never end.”

At our table we sipped our drinks and we made out with one another until I said, “Would you like to come up to my apartment with me for a good night drink, Belinda?”

“Is your apartment very far from the club?

“No, it’s only about a five minute taxi ride from here.”

“Ok, Sid, I would like to see your apartment. I’m ready to go if you are.” We walked outside the club, got a taxi and we arrived at my apartment in just a few short minutes.

I had cleaned up my apartment earlier and it looked reasonably clean and presentable. All my dishes were washed and put away, my carpet was vacuumed and my dirty clothes were all picked up and put into the hamper. As we walked into my apartment I closed the door behind us and she fell into my arms ravenously kissing me.

All the time we were making out our hands were exploring each other’s bodies. Then as we pulled apart I asked her, “Do you want another drink, Belinda?”

“No, not right now. I would rather take a quick shower to wash off the perspiration from our dancing. I feel so sweaty from all of the dancing that we have done this evening if that’s Ok with you, Sid.”

“Sure it is. Let me show you to the bathroom and get you a wash cloth and a towel.”

I showed her where the bathroom was and got a bath towel out for her. I started to walk out and she asked me, “Don’t you want to take a quick shower, too, Sid?”

“Oh, Yeah I do. I think I feel just as sweaty as you are and I could use a quick shower, too.”

“Well come on then, Honey, you can get in the shower with me. It will only take us just a few minutes and then we can have that drink afterward.”

We both began to remove our clothes and my eyes were riveted on her beautiful shapely body. She had a gorgeous pair of breasts that had to be at least 36C and she had an hour glass figure probably with a 24 in. waist and 36 in. hips. She was totally gorgeous with her beautiful golden bronze complexion.

I thought I was going to blow my load just seeing her without her clothes. I stepped into the shower with her and we had a really good time washing one another. I know we both felt a whole lot more comfortable and refreshed after washing the sweat off of us. She really squealed with delight as I washed her gorgeous titties, her rear end and especially in between her thighs.

During our shower she was kissing my lips, my forehead, my cheeks, my neck and my chest as she was holding and slowly stroking my hard dick. She damn near made me squirt my hot load of cream in the shower, too. Then she sucked on my nipples until I couldn’t stand it anymore and I had to ask her to stop.

I really enjoyed fondling her beautiful, bronze titties. kissing them and sucking on her hard nipples in the same way that she was kissing me. At the same time I had my other hand cupping her sweet soft pussy. I very gently slipped my middle finger inside her inner lips and briefly caressed her love cleft and her very sensitive little pink love bud near the top of her love cleft.

Turning her around I wrapped my arms around her taking each of her soft titties in my hands and kissing her on the sides and back of her neck. Continuing to hold her like that, I slipped my one hand down to her neatly manicured love mound holding it.

Then I slipped my middle finger into her love cleft searching for her little pink love bud. During that time my hard-on was wedged in her cute little ass crack. Belinda reached behind her and took my hard-on in her delicate little hand and slowly stroked me.

When I found her little love bud, she flinched a little when I touched her love button and I did not know if she might have had a small orgasm or not. So, I did it again and she flinched a second time. Before getting out of the shower I leaned my head down and I began to kiss her sweet soft titties and I sucked on her hard, pink nipples as she softly purred to me.

In return she had my dick in her hand and continued slowly stroking me back and forth. While I was sucking on her nipples, I heard her breathing begin to become quicker and a little erratic. She softly whispered to me, “Wow, Sid, I like that very much. I don’t want us to quit. It feels so very good to me.”

We got out of the shower, toweled each other off and I took her hand to lead her to my bedroom. In my bedroom, I put my arms around her and held her close to me feeling her large, soft titties firmly pressed tightly against my hairy chest. The softness and warmth of her beautiful warm body pressed against mine was wonderful. My hard erect dick was poking between her thighs and up against her soft furry pussy.

I gently laid her down on the bed on her back. I crawled up on the bed beside her and I had to admire her pretty face, her beautiful golden bronze complexion and her gorgeous shape. As I laid down beside her I took her into my arms. We kissed each other while I fondled each of her soft titties and then cupped her warm pussy and her neatly trimmed, triangular bush with my warm still somewhat moist hand.

She had reached down and began to slowly stroke my hard dick again as I rolled up on top of her and I began to kiss her passionately. Then I slipped down to kiss her voluptuous titties and again and I sucked on each one of her hard, pink nipples. Her nipples grew even harder and longer in my mouth as I sucked on each of them. Her breathing quickened and she began to softly moan as her entire body began to squirm a little beneath me.

Slipping all the way down to her soft bush, I kissed it and softly kissed the crease of her thighs between her bush and her thighs. She gasped for her breath as I kissed her there multiple times. Since she had probably never been kissed there before I know it excited her very much. After that I moved back up over her and kissed her lips tenderly. I asked her, “Do we need to have contraceptive protection, Honey?”

She immediately whispered back, “No, Baby, I am on the pill and we don’t need anything more than that.”

Leaning down over her I whispered softly to her, “Honey, I can’t tell you how beautiful I think you really are. You make me want to cum deep inside you and I really want you to cum for me, too.

You damn near made me cum in the shower a while ago and I’m glad that you didn’t make me cum then. I want to squirt my hot love cream deep into you and have you feel the heat of my sticky cream deep into you as I squirt it into your sweet love passage.”

“Sid, I want to feel your hot love cream squirting into me, too, and I can’t wait to feel it flooding deep into me. You made me cum twice in the shower when you touched my clitoris a while ago. You almost made me cum at the dance hall when you put your hand under my skirt high up on the inside of my thigh and I really loved that, Honey.”

Since she said that she had already cum like that, I couldn’t believe how sensitive she apparently was. I figured that it wouldn’t take much more than that to bring her to a huge orgasm.

“Then are you ready for me to enter your precious, delicate, love flower, Sweetie?”

She whispered back to me, “I have been ready all evening for you to have your hard member slip deep into me, Sid.” I sure as hell did not need any further invitation or permission to place the head of my hard dick at the very wet opening of her warm wet love flower.

I began to gently slip my dick deep into her tight pussy until I had reached our full penetration. I was deep enough inside her for my balls to be pressed against the cheeks of her soft smooth ass. As I reached our full penetration I saw a slight smile and an expression of pleasure and her anticipation of more to come, slowly spreading across her pretty face.

When I reached full penetration again, Belinda softly purred to me and said, “Oh, Sid, that is so good and I have been thinking about this and waiting all evening to have you fully inside me like this. I really love having your hard love member fully deep inside me.”

“I have been thinking about this all evening, as well, and I love it, too, Belinda. But, we’re just getting started with what we’re doing.”

Having just told her that, I slid my hands and forearms underneath her legs at her knees up to the crook of my elbow and curled my hands up on top of her thighs. That allowed me to lift her thighs and her hips high in the air and off of the bed sheet. In that manner, I could achieve deeper penetration into her pussy. I really enjoyed it and I could see by the expression on her face that she enjoyed it as much as I did.

That way I could give her, and me, the greatest pleasure from my thrusting deep into her pussy. Slowly I began to forcefully thrust into her warm slippery, velvety smooth love passage. With each of my inward thrusts into her pussy I could feel the head of my dick hit the bottom of her pussy and mash up against her cervix.

As I continued, I soon began to increase the speed of my thrusting. Watching her face and her eyes for signs of her passion, I could soon tell that she was nearing her orgasm. She began to moan very loudly along with her squirming and lifting her hips beneath me to meet each of my thrusts into her hot welcoming wet womanhood.

Her breathing had become very ragged and labored and I knew she was right on the edge of her orgasm. She met each of my inward thrusts into her sweet pussy. It was as though she was saying with her body that she wanted me to squirt my hot love cream deep into her and she wanted it, now. Thinking I knew what she really wanted I was not going to deny and disappoint her.

Continuing to forcefully thrust deep into her pussy I began to feel my orgasm start to build in my lower belly and in my balls. Then I started to squirt my scalding hot love cream as deep into her pussy as I could get my hard dick into her. My hot love cream began to squirt deep into her sweet pussy. She trembled and shuddered once she felt my hot cream squirting deep into her and she moaned very loudly to me.

Her eyes had rolled back into her head as her head rolled from side to side on her pillow. Then she breathlessly squealed, “I am cumming, too, Sid! You’ve made me cum and don’t stop until I’m finished cumming, as well, Sweetheart.” Her body stiffened momentarily and she collapsed on the bed beneath me desperately gasping for her breath.

Leaning down over the top of her I kissed her forehead and her cheeks. I whispered to her, “Belinda, that’s the best love making I think that I’ve ever had. I can’t tell you how good it felt to squirt my hot cream inside you and make you climax with me, Baby.

You have the softest and the tightest secret love treasure I have ever squirted my love cream in.” She wasn’t able to say anything for a while as she was still gasping for her breath.

In a few minutes when she began to recover her breathing, she whispered to me, “Sid, that is the best love anyone has ever given me and I want to have you make love with me again, Sweetheart. You have the biggest love member I have ever had inside me. It felt like it was going to reach clear up through my tummy and into my throat, Honey.”

I laid down beside her, took her in my arms and held her very tightly to me. After kissing her very tenderly I told her, “Honey, I want to make love with you again, soon. I want to have my love member deep inside you and make us both climax again like we have just done here tonight.”

She rolled up closer to me, pressed her sweet soft titties onto my chest and kissed me very sweetly. She very softly said to me, “I want to go to sleep in your arms, Sid, and then make love with you again in the morning, Ok? Will you hold me until I go to sleep tonight please, Sweetheart?”

“Yes, Baby, I’ll hold you until we both go to sleep. I want to make love with you again in the morning, too, Honey. Now, we can go to sleep so we can be rested enough to make love again in the morning.” as I lovingly squeezed her and I pulled her tightly to me and kissed her tenderly.

I had barely said that and she had closed her eyes, relaxed her pretty head on my shoulder and quickly drifted off to a contented and peaceful sleep. I continued to look at the beautiful golden bronze girl with her angelic face laying next to me. I kissed her forehead, pulled the sheet and blanket up over us and slowly faded off into my own contented sleep, as well.

In the morning, I woke up to see a pair of big, sparkling brown cow eyes looking at me. Belinda softly said to me, “Good morning, Sweetheart. I have been laying here watching you as you slept and I really didn’t want to wake you. I wanted you to wake up on your own.” Then she cuddled up very close to me and kissed me with the sweetest love that I have ever received from any other woman before.

“Baby, I have to go into the bathroom for a little bit. Do you have to use it, too?”

“No, I very quietly got out of bed and went pee and got back in bed beside you without waking you. I loved watching you as you were sleeping so peacefully beside me, Sid.” Then I got up, went to the bathroom and returned within a couple of minutes.

When I got back, Belinda asked me, “Sid, why did you choose to talk to me and dance with me last night? Most guys like you just look at me and see my bronze complexion and just walk on by without a second glance. I believe they think that I am of African descent and I have no African ancestry in me at all.”

“Well, what is your ancestry then, Belinda?”

“My father says he is, as he calls it, ‘a Curbstone Setter’ American and my mother is Filipino. They met and got married when he was stationed in the Philippines during the time he was in the service and stationed overseas.”

“Honey, I don’t care what your heritage is. It doesn’t matter to me. You are one very beautiful girl with such a pretty face, a shapely body and your complexion looks like you are the descendent of a very light golden bronze statue.

“Sid, did your friends really not show up last night or was that just a reason to come down the bar and talk to me?”

“Yes, they really did not show up but, it was still a good excuse to come over and talk to you anyway, though.”

“I didn’t have any friends coming to join me last night. It was just a convenient excuse for me to continue to talk with you. I just didn’t want to sit in my apartment on a Friday night and do nothing more than watch the boob tube. I’m really glad I decided to come out to the club last night. And I’m really glad I met you last night, too, Sid.”

“You are not only beautiful and shapely but, you are sweet and smart and intelligent and, hot damn, you sure can dance, Honey. And after last night in bed you sure showed me you can make love as well as you can dance. I love you for what you are, Belinda not for what other people think of you or what they think you are or what you might be.”

I looked into her eyes and I could see the tears beginning to form in the corners of her eyes. Then she said with a little sniffle, “Sid, I haven’t even known you for 24 hours and I have begun to fall in love with you already, Baby.

I am so glad I had drinks and danced with you and I came here to your apartment with you last night. As far as I’m concerned the sex last night was just the icing on the cake of a great night last night. And I wouldn’t do it any different if I had to do it all over again, Sweetheart.”

She threw her arms around me, kissed me very tenderly and sweetly, pressing her hot titties against my chest and the tears began to stream down her cheeks and fall on my chest. Then she said, “I promised you last night that I would make love with you again this morning. And if you still want to make love with me I really want to have you inside me again, Sid.

I want to have your hot love cream gush deep into me just like you did last night. You made me fall in love with you last night and then again with what you just told me a few moments ago about my heritage.”

“Honey, I won’t let you out of this apartment until you make love with me again like you did last night. My love member would kill me if I didn’t fill you with it and satisfy you and me again this morning, too.”

She rolled over on top of me and whispered to me, “That is just what I was thinking about and hoping that you would say this morning. But, first I want to start off doing something I really wanted to do last night.” With that she moved down between my legs, took my quickly hardening member in her mouth and started to vigorously suck on the head of my hard dick.

When I was just about to cum I put my hands on each side of her pretty face and pulled her back up on top of me and said, “Baby, you were about to make me cum again and I want to have enough love cream left for you to feel it when I squirt it in your velvety soft, love treasure.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.