Chuck Fucks His Mom - Cover

Chuck Fucks His Mom

by SamVick

Copyright© 2023 by SamVick

Incest Sex Story: Intensity increases between Chuck and His Sexy Mother. Things went very wet and Wild. Driving home from dropping her husband off at the airport, Pam Randolph tried to decide how to spend the two weeks before his return from Thailand. She had to find a way to tell him how frustrating their marriage had become -- sexually frustrating. It had been some years since she'd found sex with Brian particularly interesting. He'd been her first fuck, and in the first year of their marriage they'd spent

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   .

Driving home from dropping her husband off at the airport, Pam Randolph tried to decide how to spend the two weeks before his return from Thailand. She had to find a way to tell him how frustrating their marriage had become -- sexually frustrating.

It had been some years since she’d found sex with Brian particularly interesting. He’d been her first fuck, and in the first year of their marriage they’d spent most of their free time with his prick buried in her cunt or sliding in and out of her hot mouth. But the **** had changed that.

Brian had never bothered with birth control, and Pam had been naive. By eighteen she was the mother of twins, Jeff and Tammy. Brian hadn’t let her breast-feed, and little more than a year later she gave birth to Chuck. After that she’d insisted on birth control -- and Brian had quickly lost interest in anything more than anoccasional, cursory missionary fuck. That had been sixteen long years ago, and now at the age of thirty-four and still gorgeous Pam had had enough.

Like mother, like daughter, Pam supposed. Her mom had given birth to twins also -- Pam and her sister Tabitha -- at sixteen. On a sudden whim, Pam turned off the highway onto the road leading to her parents’ house. Mom would know what to do.

The front door was locked, and there was no answer to her ringing the doorbell despitethe fact that both cars were in the driveway. Concerned, Pam used her emergency key to let herself in and was about to call out for her parents when a sound from the upstairs bedroom caught her attention. A moan! Anxiously and quietly, Pam tip-toed up the stairs. Something’s wrong, she thought, although the moan and those that drifted to her, louder as she approached, didn’t sound painful or frightened. There was another, then...

“Uggh, God, give me more!” It was Pam’s mother’s voice -- the sultry groan of a woman getting fucked!

Curiosity drew Pam to the bedroomdoorway, which was open just a crack. She’d never really imagined her parents fucking, though of course they must. How any man could stay away from her mother was beyond her -- although now fifty, Sheila Corbett had the narrow waist, full hips and huge high breasts of a woman half her age. Her constant fitness routine gave her a firm, muscled body most woman half her age would kill for. Pam smiled naughtily to herself, and had to admit that she could resist peeping on her parents.

Quietly, she pushed the door open a little wider and got the shock of her life. Pam’s mom was on her knees on the bed, her lush red lips tightly ovalled around her husband’s prick -- and a tight fit it was. Pam couldn’t see the length of her dad’s cock, of course, but the base was huge. She licked her lips in spite of herself as she watched Sheila reach up between his legs to tickle his goose-egg-sized balls. Her father’s head was thrown back, a leering grimace curling his lips.

Pam’s eyes widened on the scene -- and saw that her parents weren’t alone. Her mother’s pussy wasn’t neglected while she feasted on her husband’s mammoth meat. Pistoning into Pam’s mother’s tight cunt was the prick of Tabitha’s oldest son Mark!

Mark’s left hand rested on his grandmother’s upper thigh, while he reached around with his right to stroke her clit. Sheila’s mouth loosened its hold on her husband’s prick for a moment and she glanced back at Mark. She smiled with obscene pleasure. “Keep feeding Grandma’s cunt good and slow,” she instructed. “You know, as many pricks as I’ve had up there, your monster always takes a little getting used to ... ah, that’s the way. Another two inches, am I right?”

“Damn, Gran, you must have the most sensitive pussy in the world,” Mark chuckled. “And the most talented. There’s only one other woman I know who can take my whole length and like it.”

“Looove it,” Pam’s mom corrected. “There’s nothing I love better than getting double-fucked, and your twelve-incher was made for me.”

Pam saw that it was true. She guessed her father’s stiff cock was easily ten inches long, but when Mark slowly drew his back out of his grandmother’s pussy until just the head remained, Pam caught sight of the biggest piece of manmeat she’d ever seen.

She gasped audibly, and three heads swung toward the bedroom door. Three sets of eyes fell right on Pam. She was caught peeping on the incestuous scene!

What happened next was even more shocking. None of the trio seemed at all embarrassed. Mark just smiled, locking eyes with Pam as he slowed down his thrusts, withdrawing until just the head of his huge cock was left in his grandmother’s pussy. Sheila glanced over her shoulder at Pam and let go of her husband’s prick for a moment. She grinned openly, her mouth wide. “If it isn’t my darling, innocent daugher Pamela,” she giggled. “Dropped by to see if the old folks are taking their medicine, Pammy?” she teased. She took hold of her Pam’s father’s saliva-soaked dick with one hand, jacking him slowly. “Well I sure am. And I’m about to get a double injection of my favorite protein shake.”

“How can you joke about this?” Pam cried, incensed. “Cheating on your husband -- and with your own grandson! It’s sick.”

“Well, I wouldn’t call it cheating,” Sheila said matter-of-factly. “In fact it was Bill’s idea -- the first time, which was quite a while ago. Excuse me a moment -- Mark, don’t stop fucking me now.” So saying< Mark began to hammer his cock back into Sheila’s pussy with long, rapid-fire strokes. “Just relax and -- uggh, god -- enjoy, Pammy. And don’t be a hypocrite.”

“Hypocrite?” Pam exploded. “Mom, this is sick. How can you expect me ... to ... watch...” Despiter herself, Pam’s attention was riveted on Mark as he rammed his cock balls-deep into Sheila’s dripping cunt. Flexing his powerful young thighs and shifting his knees further apart on the bed, he forced Sheila’s legs so far apart that she collapsed onto her stomach, moaning with delight. Pam’s father just knelt in front of her, jacking his big hard-on and whipping it back and forth across Sheila’s lips as she tried vainly to recapture it.

“Yes, hypocrite!” she hissed. “Pam, if this is so disgusting, why is your pussy creaming like crazy?”

Pam’s hand flew to the crotch of her cut-off jeans, realizing in shock that it was true! Her pussy-cream had leaked through her thin white paniies and totally soaked the thick denim of her shorts. She dropped her head and blushed with shame.

“Hey, don’t be so hard on the girl,” her father spoke at last. He finally permitted Sheila to close her lips around his cock again started sliding it slowly down her throat. “We’ve talked about this happening for some time now, Sheila. Don’t you think it’s about time that we initiated her into the family secret? Think of the possibilities.”

“Yeah, Mom, think of it.” The sound of Tabitha’s voice came behind Pam’s head and a moment later two soft feminine hands reached around her, sliding into her thin blouse, under her bra. Palms closed around Pamela’s big tits. Pam whirled in fear and astonishment, to look into the face of her sister Tabitha. Tabitha was also naked! Her huge double-D knockers pressed into Pam’s as she briefly hugged her sister hello, but her hands never let go of Pam’s titflesh. Tabitha’s delicately manicured fingers pulled on Pam’s fat, full nipples, teasing them out at least an inch.

Pamela opened her mouth to protest and Tabitha took advantage of it, pulling her sister close and kissing her deeply. Tabitha stared lustfully into Pam’s eyes as her tongue took possession of her sister’s mouth. Pam’s head was aswirl. I can’t be enjoying this, she told herself. It was wrong to be so turned on by her sister’s knowing caresses, just as it was wrong to be horny from watching her own mother taking grandson-cock up her cunt while she deep-throated her husband in full view of the whole family!

But Pam couldn’t bring herself to physically resist. Triumphant, Tabitha shoved her naked thigh between her sister’s. Pam felt smooth wetness against her inner thigh, and glanced down to see that Tabitha’s cunt was shaved bare except for a tiny tuft of blonde hair just above her clit. “Uhm, don’t!” Pam groaned into her sister’s mouth but her tongue snaked out to lick Tabitha’s. Tab’s wet pussy felt so good, grinding on Pam’s bare flesh just inches from her own dripping cunt.

“Go, Mom,” a masculine voice boomed. “Play with those titties.” It was Jason, Tabitha’s other son, standing a few feet from his mother with a hard-on nearly the size of Mark’s. Jason strolled over and stood behind Pam. His big hands unzipped the fly of her cut-offs and rolled the snug shorts down over her upper thighs to drop in a heap around her ankles. Freedom, Pam thought in spite of herself. She lifted first one leg and then the other, kicking her shorts and panties away. She rubbed her naked cunt desperately against her sister’s silky thigh as Tabitha stripped off Pam’s blouse and bra.

Naked now, Pam threw her arms around Tabitha, grabbing her sister’s tight little ass-cheeks. She felt Jason’s big cock as the drooling tip slid slowly up the crease of her ass. She loved it! God damn, she loved being mashed between her hot sister and naked hung nephew while they played with her naked tits and ass and cunt!

“Oh god I’m cumminnggg!” Pam’s mother shrieked. “Fuck me, grandson! Keep pounding my pussy with your big didk! Bill, Bill -- ugh, oh oh oh Jesus Bill shoot your seed down my throat!”

“Nope,” Pam’s father smirked. Pam saw him pull his hard-on out of her mother’s gasping mouth as Sheila cried out in the throes of a massive orgasm. Mark’s balls tightened as he kept fucking Sheila hard.

“Here it comes, gran! I’m cumming! Hot damn, take it, girl!” Mark shouted. He slammed against Sheila’s wide-spread ass-cheeks, supporting himself on his elbows as he humped up and down against her. “That’s it, milk it! Oh damn, suck the cum out of my cock with that wonderful pussy. Yes! Yes!”

Finally Mark and Sheila collapsed, breathless. Pam was nearly breathless herself as she watched them slowly untangle from one another. Mark withdrew his still-hard cock from Sheila’s cunt with an audible “pop”. “Wanna swallow cum,” Sheila whispered, taking Mark’s dick in her mouth and licking around the head. “That’s it, yeah. Yum. Your mean old granddad didn’t give me his load.”

“Savin’ it for somone else,” Bill Corbett said, sitting on the edge of the bed. As if on cue Jason and Tabitha released Pam. God, she was so hot! “You’ve had quite a shock, today, Pammy. Come have a nice father-daughter chat while you calm down.” Pam walked slowly toward him, glancing down at his great hard prick as she approached. She sat down next to him where he patted the edge of the bed.

“You know we’d never do anything you didn’t us want to,” her father said, sliding one knee under Pam’s ass. He grabbed her calf and pulled one of her legs across his lap. Her pussy was nakedly displayed to her entire horny family! “You know we had the whole house wired for video two years ago?” Pam glanced toward the ceiling where he pointed to a video camera that was running, its red light blinking.

“Jason and I were watching you guys from the guest bedroom while you fucked,” Tabitha said, dropping to her knees in front of Pam. Pam gave her a shocked look. “Yeah, I was fucking Jason,” Tabitha said with a lewd smile. “I love watching hot action while one of my boys buries his bone in my pussy. I cum in bucket-loads. Yeah, I was lying on my side, my leg draped over Jason’s while he fucked me from behind, when I saw you come up the hall and start peeping on Mom and Dad and Mark on the monitor.” Tabitha gently scraped one fingernail against Pam’s clit and Pam’s brain exploded with lust.

“We watched you trying to get Brian to fuck in the guest-room the last time you stayed here,” her father said. He took one of her hands and guided it to the head of his cock. To her own shock Pam found herself touching it, fascinated. She trailed her fingers through the string of pre-cum that leaked from her father’s massive hard-on, and rubbed it into the silky, hot underside of his dick.

“You ... watched us?” Pam’s incredulity and shame fought against more insistant feelings of lust. She couldn’t want to fuck her own father -- it was unthinkable!

“That’s right,” her mother said, wrapping her fingers tightly around her grandson’s cock and smoothly jacking him. “Honestly, honey, I felt terrible for you. It’s a crime for a hot, pretty hole like yours to go wanting cock, especially when there’s a hard, ever-ready supply of family fuckmeat to give you what you want.” Sheila ran her tongue up the underside of Mark’s cock. “What you need,” she whispered throatily, lathing the golf-ball-sized head with spit.

“This ... this is too much for me to handle,” Pam protested. “Tabitha, how can you be so sinful--”

“Oh grow up, Pam!” Tabitha snapped. “Look at the cocks on my boys! I’m a horny woman, and I’m honest. I crave fucking all the time, and my sons’ dicks fit in my cunt just like any woman’s.” She lowered her face to Pam’s wet slit and breathed gently on it. Pam shivered with lust. “The sin would be for me to live in a house with two such hung studs and not get every bit of sucking and fucking I can!” Tabitha looked up and met Pam’s eyes. “Excuse me a minute, Dad,” she said, never looking away from Pam. “I’m going to have some fun with my sister’s pretty little pussy now.” So saying she licked Pam’s cunt from botton to top, her agile tongue expertly parting the folds and stabbing for a moment deep into Pam’s fuckhole before dragging up to her clitoris. Tabitha drew the hard bud of Pam’s clit between her lips and bit it gently.

“Ugh-agh!” Pam totally lost control. She was almost cumming -- she had to cum! She had to cum right now in her sister’s sucking mouth!

But as quickly as Tabitha had attacked Pam’s pussy, she removed her mouth leaving her sister frustrated on the verge of orgasm. “Such a pretty pussy.” She blew hot air gently across Pam’s open pussy lips. Pam shuddered and thrust out her hips in deliecious agony. “Look, Dad, see how open she is. Her red bush is so lovely and wet with pussy-cream. Here, feel it.” Tabitha took her father’s hand and guided his fingers to Pam’s cunt. Her father stroked along the fringe of Pam’s pussy with his big index finger, then slipped it right inside her hole.

“Yes! Oh yes!” Pam shrieked, thrashinguncontrollably. Tabitha snickered. “I mean, no, don’t do this --!”

Her body had betrayed her! Red-faced with shame she let her father take advantage of her horny contortions to slide under her. She was on his lap now, his monster cock thrusting up from between her own thighs, the upper surface just grazing her pussy-slit. She reached out to touch it again but pulled her hand back at the last moment, fighting the rising tide of lust that almost consumed her.

“Almost there,” Tabitha said, “but still a little shy, Pammy? Maybe you’d like to play with another cock a little bit, get you in the mood, hmmm?” Tabitha waved Jason over to Pamlea. Pam’s father scooted back a bit and Jason climbed onto the bed, crouching in front of Pam so that his steely cock bobbed just inches from her face.

Jason grinned winningly down at Pam. “Probably been a little while since you sucked a cock, huh Auntie?” He teased her, jerking his hips forward to just part her lips with his big cockhead and then pulled back. The salty taste of precum registered on Pam’s tastebuds as she involuntarily flicked out her pink tongue to swipe the drops of sticky stuff off of her lips. So delicious! She was dizzy with the need to cum, cum now, but her family wouldn’t let her. And she couldn’t give in, not here surrounded by her own nakedly fuck-crazed family!

“Go ahead, play with my balls,” Jason urged. “It’s no so bad, Pam. Not like it’s your father’s dick -- or one of your sons. So maybe it’s only a little bad, huh? Or maybe you’d like it better if this were Jeff’s cock, or Chuck’s.” Jason snickered as he saw Pam’s eyes widen with a sudden surge of fuck-need at the suggestion. “Bet that’s it. Bet if this were Jeff’s dick you’d take it down your throat in a second.”

“Stop it!” Pamela shrieked. She grabbed Jason’s hips and pulled him toward her, opening her lips and sucking his bulbous cockhead into her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around it, dragging him further into her mouth.

Jason worked his hips in circles, stroking Pam’s long red hair as his cock sank inch by inch further into her throat. He was right, she realized. It had been years since Brian had let her throat his dick, and her husband’s cock was a meager thing compared to Jason’s.

Pam couldn’t deny herself any more. Mewling with the pleasure of it she fought not to gag as she sucked Jason deeper into her willing throat. Finally her nose bumped up against his hard belly. The fine blond hair around the base of his cock tickled her lips.

“Atta girl!” Pam flushed with unexpected pride as her father cheered her on. “Now, fuck the boy with your mouth.” With her face impaled on Jason’s cock Pamela couldn’t turn her head to look around, but imagination fired her lust as her other nephew Mark groaned loudly. The wet slurping sounds of Sheila’s expert blow-job on her grandson spurred Pamela on to bob her head rapidly back and forth on Jason’s massive fuckrod.

The long slab of flesh slithered out of Pamela’s mouth and throat, inch after glorious inch and then back all the way down into her sucking maw. Jason swiveled his hips in time with her movements and soon was fucking her mouth like a pussy.

Pam loved it! Tabitha began kissing Pamela’s inner thighs, wetly trailing her tongue up to lick her father’s big balls, causing his stiff dick to pulse irresistably against Pamela’s dripping pussy-lips. God she needed to be fucked so badly...

Suddenly Jason jerked his prick from between her lips and jumped off the bed. He grabbed his mother’s shoulder and pulled her away from Pamela and her father. Pamela cried out in frustration. “Don’t -- give me your cock, Jason. It’s been so long ... I need to ... to suck cock --”

“Sorry, Aunt Pam,” Jason said with a shrug of his shoulders. “House rules. I know Granddad would be pissed if I were the first to shoot my load in you.” Jason lifted his mother up and licked first one of her nipples and then the other, his right hand playing with her shaved cunt. “Time to finish what we started downstairs,” he said. “Hit the rug and spread your legs, Mom.”

“Yes!” Tabitha cooed delightedly. She sank onto her ass on the thick pile bedroom carpet and rolled back, stretching her legs wide apart to expose the pink lips of her pussy to her younger son. “I’m wet and ready to pop -- fuck me hard, son!”

“You got it Mom.” Pam looked on, unbearable fuck-need causing her to shake uncontrollably as Jason dropped to his knees and in a single stroke rammed his prick home up to the balls in his mother’s hungry cunt!

“Aiieee!” Tabitha screamed. She pumped and rolled her hips beneath her son, taking all of his huge hammering prick. She locked her ankles around his back, her face a mask of unbridled ecstasy. “Harder! Pleas do it harder, baby. Momma needs a good cum so much. Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Pamela was in a lustful daze. Her father spread her cunt-lips with the fingers of one hand and slowly inserted two fingers of his other into her hole. Her cunt muscles sucked greedily on the fingers, needing much more. Nothing in the world seemed real now except her throbbing need for hard, hot cock, a need that had gone frustrated for far too long. She turned her head to look into her father’s eyes. She heard herself say “Daddy, please fuck me now. Please, please --”

“You sure, Sugar?” Bill Corbett’s eyes lit up with lewd pleasure as his daughter begged. “Don’t you think it’s a terrible sin, to want your own Dad’s cock up your hungry pussy?” He absently stroked his thumb against Pamela’s clit as he spoke.

“I don’t care!” Pamela wailed, squirming her ass-checks violently against the wiry hair around her father’s cock. “I have to come. I have to have your cock, Daddy. I’ll fuck you so good if you’ll only give it to me right now!” She struggled to get leverage against his big thighs, pushing up with her legs to drag her aching cunt into position to take her father’s dick. She grabbed the giant cock with one hand, trying to guide it into her pussy. But her Dad’s strong grabbed her around her chest, crushing her big soft tits against her ribs and easily holding her suspended half-an-inch above the leaking tip of his cock.

After what seemed like an eternity Bill Corbett lowered his daughter until just the big head of his dick parted her pussy-lips. Pam wept with desire, gyrating helplessly on the end of her father’s cock.

“Come on, Dad, slip it to her!” Tabitha encouraged. Pam looked over to see her sister now squatting over Jason as he lay on his back on the rug. His hands steadied his mother’s slender hips as she undulated her cunt back and forth, up and down on his pole. She played with her own clit as she locked eyes with Pamela. “Better to watch, this way,” she laughed. “Look at her eyes, Jason! Your horny Aunt Pam is crazy for Granddad’s cock!”

It was true! Pam’s legs were thrown wildly to each side as her father eased her down onto the full length of his prick. She knew at that moment that she could never, would never fight the wonderful sensation of her father’s cock plunging into her pussy. She looked down, excitedly watching her Dad’s immense cock-lance boring into her.

“Wow, look at that,” Mark exclaimed. Pamela twisted her head so she could barely see out of the corner of her eye as her nephew bucked his hips on the mattress and drove his cock up into Sheila Corbett’s sucking mouth. “Gonna come, Grandma! Oh fuck, cumming now!”

Sheila didn’t answer, her cheeks hollowing as she frantically sucked to get every drop of her grandson’s seed. Mark’s ass-muscles tensed and Pamela knew he was coming hard, pumping jizm down her Mom’s gullet like a fire-hose. Then, abruptly, Pamela’s pussy spasmed violently in the beginning of a massive orgasm of her own.

“Uhn, uhn, uhgg--god!” Pamela fucked frantically up and down on her Dad’s cock. “Cum in me, Daddy! Fire away! Give me all your cum now!”

Her father’s cock erupted inside her, spewing a geyser of hot spunk into her cunt-channel. It seared her pussy-walls, seeming to splash up into her belly as Pam rolled through another orgasm, and another. She was coming harder than she’d ever come in her life. She tossed her head from side to side, oblivious to everything except the overwhelming pleasure of coming as her Dad filled her full of his jizz.

Jason and Tabitha were still going at it, her hips a blur as she humped up and down the length of her son’s cockshaft. “Gettin’ there,” she rasped breathlessly, squeezing her son’s big balls. “Come for me, baby! Shoot your wad up your Mom’s hot pussy while she comes!”

“Anything you say, Mom!” Jason bucked his hips up off of the rug, lifting his mother into the air as she screamed out her orgasm. Pam watched as Jason exploded into Tabitha’s cunt.

Pamela began to twitch, the last of her orgasms rippling through her body. She collapsed, her father’s cock still buried in her pussy, her muscles still greedily tugging on his prick-shaft. Her father rolled her gently off of him onto the bedsheet and sat back up. If Pamela had thought she could have no more shocks this afternoon, she discovered otherwise when she heard Bill Corbett say “Jesus. I hope we got that all on tape!”

Pam lifted her head meekly and looked up at the video camera above the bed with its ever-blinking red eye. “Tape?” she murmured, then sat bolt upright, her eyes flying open in disbelief. “Tape? You mean you taped us fucking?”

Mark was standing by the VCR console, chuckling. “Course we did, Aunt Pam. We usually tape these family fuck sessions. Here, it’s about rewound now.” He punched the “play” button on the unit and sat back on the bed with his grandparents and aunt to watch the tv intently, along with everyone else, fisting his big dick as he did so. He’s still half-hard, Pamela couldn’t help noticing in awe. Then the bedroom blinked into life on the tv screen before her and Pam’s eyes were riveted to the scene that played out there.

Pam watched, slack-jawed as the tape replayed the scene of her father fucking her. From the angle of the camera she could see how widely her dad’s cock stretched her pussy. As the image of herself on the screen pumped wildly up and down on her father’s prick, pleading for him to fuck her harder and faster, Pam became horny again. “I don’t believe it,” she murmured.

“Believe it,” her mother said, scooting over to sit next to Pamela on the bed. She placed one arm around her daughter’s shoulder, slipping the index finger of her other hand boldly into Pam’s slit. “You see, you’re already discovering just how stimulating watching can be. You’re pretty wet.”

Pam looked at her mother for a long moment, then back at the tv. She saw herself there as a wanton whore, clearly crazy for incestous cock. “Jeez,” she muttered, blushing and looking shyly down at the rug. A wicked smile curled the edges of her mouth, though, as she said, “I’m such a slut.”

“Of course you are,” Tabitha said. She was crouched on the rug next to Pamela, frigging herself playfully as her gaze shifted back and forth between the hot action on screen and the sight of Sheila finger-fucking her daughter. “We’re all sluts in this family, Pam, and it’s about time you turned on to it.”

“You’re so lighthearted about it,” Pam said.

“I’m lighthearted because I love to fuck, and I never feel guilty.” Tabitha pulled Mark over to sit beside her on the floor and started stroking his rapidly hardening prick. “I mean, Pam, just look at the size of this fucker,” she purred. “Having your pussy plugged by a cock like this is Heaven.” “But, but it’s wrong! Incest is immoral --” Pam protested.

“So what? Morality would keep me from enjoying the pure pussy-pounding pleasure of being ridden by a young stud like Mark, so I’ve no use for morality. Look, you notice how quickly he can get it up again?” Her voice dropped to a low, breathy note. “Teenage boys can get it up and come again and again with very little rest, you know -- I found that out when I taught high school. Just imagine, Pam, living with two young, hung studs who’re eager to fuck you in the mouth, in your pussy or up the ass any time of the day or night.” Pamela’s mind flashed to her own two sons, and she blushed again. Tabitha seemed to be sensing her sister’s thoughts as she stroked Mark’s cock lovingly. “You know, sometimes I fuck Mark and Jason one after another -- they tag-team me for hours. As soon as one comes inside me, he pulls out and his brother takes his place. Right, fellas?”

Mark and Jason nodded their agreement, grinning. “See?” Tabitha continued. “A lot of the time, though, I take ‘em on together. There are a hell of a lot of ways you can fuck two guys at once, Pam. You can have one up the ass and another hammering your pussy. Then, maybe one pulls out and moves around to feed juicy, wet cockmeat into your mouth while you both come like mad!”

“Enough!” Pam shouted. Something in her snapped, some last shred of reserve gave way as her head spun with the images of fucking that Tabitha created in her mind. Pam pulled away from her mother and dropped to her knees beside Tabitha and Mark. Mark’s cock was the biggest, most beautiful prick she’d ever seen -- it reared up almost chest-high when fully erect as it was now. Pam licked the head avidly, swiping her tongue across the leaking piss-slit to get a taste of pre-cum. “I want to be a slut like you, Tabitha,” she declared. “I’ve wasted enough time -- I want all the fucking and sucking I’ve been missing. Teach me, sis. Teach me everything about fucking and sucking and being a whore!”

Everyone laughed at Pam’s outburst. “You’ve made a real good start already, seems to me,” Pam’s father said. “You fuck like a cock-hungry nympho already. And just look at you.” He pointed at the continuing video-action on the tv. “With those big tits and long legs and hot little cunt, you’re made for fucking.”

Tabitha looked thoughtful for a moment. “Tell you what,” she said brightly. “Let’s you and me shower off, and talk about where to start. Mom, maybe you better get sucking on these three cocks -- touch ‘em up good. I have a feeling that baby Pammy is gonna put them to good use tonight!”

The hot water from the shower in the master bath was soothing. “You know,” Tabitha said, languidly soaping Pam’s breasts, “really I just wanted to get you all to myself for a while.” She eased her thigh between Pam’s willingly-spread legs and massaged the stiff bud of her sister’s clit. “If I’m gonna teach you to be a slut like me, there’s a lot I want to show you about pussy-play.”

“I can’t wait,” Pam hissed, hugging her sister so that their big tits mashed together. She thrust her tongue into Tabita’s hot mouth, grinding her cunt against her sister’s leg. When she finally broke the kiss, she looked straight into Tabitha’s eyes. “I wanna fuck Mark next,” she proclaimed. “His dick is gigantic, and I can’t wait to take it.”

Tabitha grinned lustfully. “That’s the spirit. But Pam, we should talk about your sons too, you know.”

“Uh, I don’t know about that yet.” Pam argued.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.