Amrita - Cover

Amrita

Copyright© 2023 by Arin

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Mark and Julia attend a dinner party and find themselves drawn into an unimaginable realm, one with people of extraordinary strength and mental prowess, where relationship boundaries are fluid and wrong choices can be fatal. A world defined by hidden agendas, shifting alliances, deep intimacy and dangerous liaisons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

As soon as the front door to the apartment closed, she locked him in a fierce kiss, teeming with unmet need, and time began to unwind. His fingers ran through the auburn softness of her hair and down her back and then he was pulling her against him so hard the breath went out of her, wanting to fold her into himself. As they staggered into the bedroom, she pushed against him and he tumbled backwards onto the bed, Lilith clambering on top of him.

He thought it would be quick and tempestuous. But this was Lilith.

Nothing ever went as expected.

She gave him a soft kiss on the lips, then trailed gentle kisses down his cheek, gradually moving to the nape of his neck, his skin tingling as her lips exploited the sensitive skin.

She rose up and unbuttoned his shirt. She began to tantalize his chest with feather-light kisses, her fingers slipping down his sides under the fabric of his shirt, stroking lightly all the way down until she reached his hips. She undid his belt buckle and clasp and slowly pulled his zipper down.

In a swift motion, she pulled down his underpants and pants to mid-thigh.

“Mmm,” she murmured as his fully erect shaft came into view.

But she didn’t touch him. She laid her head on his stomach, reaching up and, with her nails this time, repeated the languorous caress down his sides, sending a shiver through him. Her nails continued past his groin, scraping his hips and running down his outer thighs. From there, fingertips of one hand slowly traced a half circle to his inner thigh and a single finger moved up the middle of his scrotum and along the center of his shaft, causing it to jerk as she traced along his glans.

Lilith lifted herself up and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off but left on her light, lacy bra. She leaned forward and rubbed her décolletage up the length of his shaft. Her mouth hovered above his hardened nipple, the tongue flicking out at it. Then she repeated her exploration of his chest with her tongue, trailing down to the sensitive skin between his belly and his groin.

Her mouth was within inches of his erection, but her tongue evaded it, moving sideways and then down the inside of his left thigh. As she moved downwards, she took his pants and underpants with her and, with a flick, tossed them to the floor.

Lilith looked at him and smiled as her hand reached up to cup his swollen testicles, giving them a light squeeze.

She brought her face down, hovering above his groin, her warm breath washing over his glans. Finally, as his back began to arch in frustration, she took him into her mouth, her tongue swirling and licking. His gasps turned into moans as her head began moving slowly up and down.

Then she stopped and laid her head gently on his chest.

Uncertain, Mark ran his fingers through her shimmering hair. She crawled up him until her thighs framed his head, bunching up her black skirt, her scent washing over him. Her hand slid behind his head, lifting his mouth to her wet, velvety center, lemon and salt melting onto his tongue. He swirled it against her and found a rhythm that generated quiet moans. Her fingers threaded through his hair, pulling him closer as her orgasm neared. He kept his lips pressed firmly against her, his tongue flicking across her sensitive bud until the moment came, her buttocks shuddered and her hoarse groan echoed through the room.

Aching with need, he lifted Lilith’s thigh and she rolled off him. He turned over and looked down at her. Her eyes were wanton. He slid into her, eliciting a sharp cry, and began to thrust hard and deep, impatient for relief. He felt her open up to him and drove deeper. Lilith gasped, her inner muscles clenching him and her fingernails digging into his back. Her head was thrown back, her mouth open, breathing raggedly as he plunged into her. Her body tensed and quivered and she let out a shrill cry as another fiery climax overtook her.

Mark reached down and cupped her buttocks, pulling her against him as he drove himself powerfully into her, desperate for his own relief. It came seconds later in a blinding flash of pleasure. Lilith’s arms tightened around him as he pulsed inside her.

As his orgasm subsided, Mark lifted himself up, panting heavily. Lilith’s eyes were closed, her head still back. He rested his cheek on her chest, listening to the rapid beating of her heart. Her lips came to his ear and she whispered:

“I love you, Mark.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.