Amrita - Cover

Amrita

Copyright© 2023 by Arin

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Mark and Julia attend a dinner party and find themselves drawn into an unimaginable realm, one with people of extraordinary strength and mental prowess, where relationship boundaries are fluid and wrong choices can be fatal. A world defined by hidden agendas, shifting alliances, deep intimacy and dangerous liaisons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

The next night, Mark lay fully clothed on the bed in his apartment. He woke from a troubled sleep. The light was on. Lilith was standing by the bed, removing her gloves.

“This is different,” Lillith said.

Mark didn’t respond.

“I missed you last night,” she said.

“Lilith, I have to talk to you.”

“You need clothes for that?”

She sat on the bed. “What’s up?”

“I know about Charles and the others.”

“Know what?”

“I know that you, or your people, killed them.”

Lilith’s eyebrows went up.

“You do?”

“I saw video of one of the people who went into the building. It was Miles. I recognized him from the way he moves.”

“What building?”

“The building where they killed Charles and three other people, who happened to be the people who rescued us.”

“Really!”

“Don’t deny it, Lilith. It was you. Miles works for you. These were the people who killed John and rescued us. You had them killed.”

“No. I didn’t. And anyway, how does Charles fit into this picture?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t figured that out yet. But as to the others, I know it had to be you. Miles was there. There’s no other plausible explanation.”

“No other plausible explanation? When did you become Sherlock Holmes? There are a dozen other plausible explanations.”

“Like what?”

“Like it wasn’t Miles you saw. You think you saw Miles. There are many reasons that might happen. You were primed to see Miles. He was part of a traumatic event involving you. You also have your own rationalizations for what must have happened and probably suggestions from others.”

“It was Miles, and you had the motive.”

Lilith shook her head impatiently.

“Look, Mark. I don’t know for a fact that Miles wasn’t there. But let’s assume for a moment that Miles was there? So what? I don’t own Miles. He doesn’t work for me. He does whatever he wants and may have had his own reasons for doing it. He and John went way back, long before I ever got involved. But beyond that, you seriously don’t think it’s possible anyone else may have had a motive to kill these people? This is one of their SWAT teams we’re talking about. They’ve probably done what they did to us a hundred times. And they’re not particular about their methods. Other people may have been killed or seriously injured -- maimed. You don’t think it’s conceivable anyone else could have had a reason to kill them?”

“I know it was you.”

“And I know you’re wrong.”

She paused.

“So where does that leave us?”

“Look, Lilith. I’ve been giving this a lot of thought. I just don’t think we should see each other anymore.”

Lilith’s eyes widened.

“What?!” Mark was looking at his feet.

“Because of this? This Charles thing? I’m telling you, Mark, I...”

“No, it’s not just that,” Mark said. “Lilith, I’m married. This is adultery. And we’re doing it at a time when Julia’s life is in danger. She may die or already be dead and I’m having sex with you. I’m having trouble living with myself.”

“They didn’t explain to you about polyamory?” Lilith said.

“They did, but...”

“Also, Mark, this isn’t just sex.”

“Yes, and that’s a big part of the problem. The biggest part. It’s just this whole thing. The whole situation. People dying. Julia may be dying. My wife dying while you and I ... I just can’t go on with it.”

Can’t? Of course you can.”

“No, I’ve thought about it long and hard and talked it through and it’s really the right thing to do right now. To end it.”

“Talked it through? With who?”

“That doesn’t matter. The fact is...”

“Mark, that’s completely unfair. You can’t tell me you talked to someone about us, and then not tell me who it was. Was it a professional?”

“Professional?”

“A psychiatrist or psychologist.”

“No.”

“Then who was it?”

Mark paused. “I don’t think...”

“Mark, please tell me.”

Mark didn’t respond.

Please!

“All right. It was Vivian.”

Vivian?!” Lilith shouted. “You’ve been talking about us and getting advice from fucking Vivian?

“Lilith calm down.”

“No, I won’t calm down. What you’re telling me is just beyond belief. It’s fucking unbelievable! Vivian? You’ve known her all of what, six months, and you’re telling her all about our love life and relying on her advice? ‘Oh yes, Mark, I think you should dump the bitch and be with me! It’s the right thing to do.’ And then you come here and tell me, sorry, but it’s over, and that’s it! Without ever talking to me about it? You’re talking to her without ever talking to me? And you come here and present it as a fait accompli? I just...”

She trailed off, shaking her head. Her face was flushed.

She took a deep breath.

“Mark,” she continued in a calmer tone, “you have to know that her advice is completely subjective and unreliable. First, she hates Dacians; thinks they’re the scum of the earth. And second and more important, she wants you for herself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.