A Is for Angel - Cover

A Is for Angel

by James_Steele

Copyright© 2023 by James_Steele

Incest Sex Story: A new life for Angel and Dad means a whole new relationship.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

*Formerly available online as an ebook, now available here. Hope you enjoy!

I

Roman shut off the engine and sat in the car with the top down to wait for Angel. He wasn’t sure how he was going to deal with his eighteen-year-old daughter or the call he’d gotten a couple of hours before from the headmaster’s secretary. It wasn’t anything he needed to deal with right now, or anytime, for that matter. But being the single father of a girl like Angel meant dealing with the unexpected on a daily basis.

After about five minutes that felt more like twenty, Angel came out through the side door. There was a dark frown on her pretty face, but she smiled and waved when she spotted her father’s car. He took a deep breath as he watched her walk slowly toward him.

That’s when he realized why he’d gotten the call. It really wasn’t so much about the scant outfit his daughter wore for the summer classes she was taking, but the way she looked in it. Her lightweight, peach colored blouse wasn’t cut low enough to show any cleavage, but the way it draped over her insanely round, perky tits showed the shape of her bust to a T. It was cropped and knotted around her midriff, but it covered more than it showed.

The denim shorts she was wearing were somewhat skimpy and on the snug side, but it wasn’t as if they were so tight and skimpy they let her ass cheeks show. The problem wasn’t his daughter’s shorts, but the tight, supple ass packed into them. And the long, tanned, shapely legs that looked as erotically hot as they were graceful. Just like her blouse wasn’t the problem, but instead the haughty jut and bounce of the luscious tits underneath.

Earlier, when they left the house together and he’d dropped the girl off at school before going into the office, Roman had noticed his daughter and the outfit she’d put on. It was something he did every day. Angel was a beautiful girl, and Roman was proud of her. But now, after the call that threatened to ruin his day, he found himself appraising the girl in a very different way.

They were still getting used to the sultry climate in The Keys since they were new arrivals to the area. For that matter, the private academy Roman had enrolled his daughter in was just a temporary solution. It was already summer, and because of the timing of their move, she only needed to earn a few more credits to qualify for her diploma. The entire program was eight weeks, and there were still seven more to go.

Angel was wearing her long, jet-black hair loose today, and as she put her sunglasses on, Roman would never know what kind of mood his daughter was in if he hadn’t seen the look on her face when she first came outside. In all reality, she looked like a beautiful girl on her way to the beach rather than a studious girl in summer school. But to be fair, that’s what she had in mind that morning when she got dressed. Roman had promised to leave work early and take her to the beach after school.

“Dad, you’re staring at me,” she said when she finally reached the car. But instead of getting in, she went up to the driver’s side where her father was sitting and stood close.

“Sorry, sweetheart. I was just trying to see what they thought was inappropriate.”

“I know, right? Seriously, Dad. Do I look inappropriate to you?”

Roman tried to think of the right word for how his daughter looked, but there were too many to choose from. It was a strange sensation to sit there gazing at his sexy, eighteen-year-old daughter with an eye for appraising the decency of her outfit, and he couldn’t help admitting how much he liked it.

“Maybe it was the shorts,” he suggested.

“Why? They cover my whole butt and everything.”

Roman looked at his daughter thoughtfully, taking the moment to stare straight at the way her skimpy shorts were riding her sleek body. As many times as he had looked at the girl’s body before, but doing it covertly, it was an odd feeling to have a legitimate reason to do it openly now. And being honest with himself, he liked it more than he probably should have. But with Angel, it seemed impossible not to.

“Hmm, well they do cover what they’re supposed to,” he agreed. “But, um, were you doing anything where you had to bend over? That might be a problem.”

“No!” she insisted. “But even if I did I’m still covered up, right? See?”

On that, the girl swiftly turned around and bent over, her barely covered ass now jutting out straight at her father’s face as he sat in the car staring. She held the position long enough to give Roman a good, long look, glancing over her shoulder to ask if she was still covered up enough to be in school. But in that position, there was no way she was appropriate for any kind of school. Her shorts were lifted just above the tight little bottom creases of her ass cheeks, and the edges of the bikini she’d put on for the beach for after school were showing around the edges of her shorts.

Roman fought against the urge to reach out of the car and run his hand up the inside of his daughter’s smooth leg. It was bad enough he gave in to another urge to shift his hand onto the bulge of his cock and give himself a private squeeze through his shorts.

“Honey? Please tell me you didn’t have to bend over like that in school,” he finally said.

“What!? No!” The girl straightened up instantly and went around the car to get in the passenger’s seat. She was blushing and wouldn’t look her father in the eye.

Roman decided to give her some space and started the car. He headed out in the direction of their favorite beach, but when they got about halfway there, Angel told him she changed her mind.

“I lost my mood for the beach,” she said. “Can we just go home and maybe hang out by the pool instead?”

There was no reason not to, so Roman told her it was fine and changed direction at the first chance. They rode the rest of the way back to the house without talking. Angel didn’t seem upset, but she was definitely deep in thought. Yet so was her father. He couldn’t get the image of her bending over in front of him out of his mind. The girl’s ass and legs were about as perfect as they could be, and the close-up view she had given him was still making his cock buzz with heat.

Roman wasn’t completely alright with the way Angel dressed for school, especially this summer, and he realized he was going to have to talk to her about it or else he’d keep getting calls from the school. It wasn’t the kind of conversation he was looking forward to, but since he was now raising her on his own he couldn’t pass responsibilities like that on to her mother.

Through the divorce, Angel’s mother didn’t even ask for custody of their daughter. That much had been a huge relief to him. Besides, since Angel had turned eighteen, the decision was left to her whom she wanted to live with. In the end, it had only made the bond between father and daughter even stronger, and Roman was ready to brace himself for whatever he had to do on her behalf. She was the only girl in his entire life he would do anything for. He’d never loved her mother that much. Then again, maybe if he had they’d still be married. That thought never lasted long, though. He was much happier than he’d been in years.

When he pulled onto the crushed seashell-paved driveway along the side of their new house, Roman left the top down on the car, thinking they might go back out later for dinner or a movie. Angel still wasn’t saying anything, and she hurriedly grabbed her backpack and went in the side door, letting the screen door slam shut with a loud clap.

Roman followed a few seconds after her, and when he got inside she was already on her way upstairs to her room. The house was a large A frame, with the upstairs bedroom occupying the entire upstairs except for the open end that looked down on the kitchen and living room. These were at the rear of the house where sliding glass doors looked out on a broad, wooden deck extending from the back of the house right up to the edge of the pool. Part of the deck was shaded under a canopy. There was a fenced in yard area to the side where there was also a storage shed, and on the other side of the deck an outdoor showerhead that was enclosed on three sides.

Angel went out to the deck and set her backpack on the patio table. Then she proceeded to peel off her blouse and shorts, revealing a scant, white bikini Roman had never seen her in before. It was the skimpiest swimsuit he’d ever seen his daughter in. The top tied on halter-style with a string, and the triangular strips didn’t completely cover the pert spheres of her ripe, young tits. The bottom also tied with strings on each hip. The larger triangles covered the girl’s ass and pussy mound, but just barely.

As he watched his daughter strip to her bikini and lie down in the sun on one of the lounge chairs, Roman realized his daughter looked nothing like an eighteen-year-old girl about to finish her last year of high school. If the shorts she’d worn to school that morning could make her own father secretly touch his dick while she bent over, then there were teachers and other students who were checking her out too. As much as this bothered him, the idea made his blood prickle with heat. The simple fact was that his daughter was a beautiful, intensely sexy girl, and the last thing he wanted to do was tell her that was anything to be ashamed of. On the other hand, he knew he couldn’t just let it go, either.

He was already wearing the shorts he’d been planning to wear on the beach, so he didn’t need to go into his bedroom to change. Instead, he puttered in the kitchen to put together a couple of sandwiches and chips for lunch. From there he kept his eye on his daughter where she lay sunbathing. Her skin was deeply tanned and flawlessly smooth, and her father was beginning to feel that same heat flushing through his cock that he’d felt in the car back in the school parking lot.

He probably should have snuck into the bathroom and grabbed a cold shower, but instead he grabbed a beer for himself and a cola for his daughter and brought their food and drinks outside.

“Hungry?” he asked as he set everything out on the table.

The girl got up from the chaise and joined her father at the table. It had a glass top so he could still see her hips and legs, while he had an even clearer view of her pert tits where they came to within a few inches of the edge of the table. She took off her sunglasses and set them off to the side while they ate in silence for a while. Roman did his best not to openly stare at his sexy, scantily clad daughter, but she was simply impossible to resist.

She was obviously in poor spirits now, and Roman tried to lighten the mood.

“Wanna get dinner and maybe go to a movie later? Or would you rather hang out with your friends?” he asked.

“I don’t really have any friends yet,” she replied. “At least not that I want to hang out with outside school all that much.”

“Well I guess you’re stuck with me, then.”

The girl smiled briefly. “I’m not stuck. I like hanging out with you, Dad. You’ll remember how much I didn’t want to stay with Mom when you guys broke up.”

“I hope you know how happy that makes me,” he told her, forcing himself to make eye contact.

“Well it makes me happy, too. You were always the one who really took care of me.”

“And I always will, sweetie. No matter what, I promise.”

The girl sighed and her mood finally seemed to change a little. “I feel weird,” she admitted. “I guess I’m upset about this morning.”

“I don’t blame you. I would be, too.”

“Are you mad or anything?”

“Oh, baby, no,” her father insisted. “But we really should talk about what happened.”

“I know, but c’mon, my outfit wasn’t really that bad, was it, Daddy? There were other girls there with outfits kinda like mine, but they didn’t get called down to the office. I mean it’s hardly like I was bending over in front of everybody.”

“I know, baby,” Roman nodded. “I, um, have a theory about that, though.”

“Oh?” The girl’s interest was keenly piqued.

Roman didn’t know if he could bring himself to tell her what he thought about the whole thing, although he couldn’t get away without saying anything. He was between a rock and a hard place. He didn’t want to tell her the truth the way he saw it, but he didn’t want to lie to her, either. She kept looking at him, waiting to hear what he was thinking, and as he took in the sight of her beautiful face, with her deep, dark eyes boring into him with complete love and trust, the ability to tell her even the smallest, white lie failed him.

He thought about trying to change the subject, but there was no way his daughter would let him get away with that now.

“Is this where you tell me I have to wear different clothes for school?” she asked.

“You’re a smart enough girl to make that decision yourself,” he said, his eyes briefly drifting over her svelte, beautifully displayed body. “I trust you.”

“I love you, Daddy,” she said, her expression softening.

“I love you, too, sweetie. More than anything. I’d only ask you to think about something before you decide how to deal with this situation. If you can do that, then I’ll support whatever choice you make.”

She smiled and leaned back in her seat, crossing her arms in front of her, which pushed her tits up and made them look bigger. Roman didn’t think she did it on purpose, but the effect was the same, and his dick didn’t seem to care that she was his own, teenaged daughter.

He took a long pull off his beer and sat back, trying to avoid the inevitable.

“Okay,” he started, blowing a long sigh. “I understand there are probably other girls in school who dress like you, but the problem is that those girls probably don’t look like you.”

Angel’s brow knit with curiosity. “What do you mean, Daddy?”

Roman hesitated, but finally forced himself to continue. “I mean, um, that those other girls probably aren’t as pretty as you. Or...”

“Or what?” There was a huge smile on her face now.

“Or as, I dunno, appealing as you. In a certain, particular way.”

“A certain way...” she started to ask, but then she pulled in a quick gasp of surprise when she realized what her father was suggesting. Her face registered a series of inner responses, but then she finally grinned happily and leveled her eyes on her father. “What, exactly, are you saying, Daddy?”

Roman took another large swig off his beer and then fidgeted for as long as could to avoid answering. “Just that you have a certain way of, um, commanding attention when you wear something like you did this morning.”

“Commanding attention?” What do you mean?”

Now he was getting really uncomfortable, but the can of worms had already been opened. There was no turning back, even if the coy smirk on his daughter’s face made him think she was beginning to play with him now.

“Let’s just say you have a quality that’s hard to ignore, especially when you’re dressed a certain way.”

“Quality? Really? What’s that supposed to mean?” She was still playing with him, a little, but this time there was genuine curiosity in her eyes.

“Okay,” he sighed. “You and pretty much any other girl could be wearing the exact same outfit in school, but on you it would look inappropriate because you’re ... well, you’re just really pretty.”

“Lots of girls are pretty, Dad. Geeze.”

“True, but you’re really pretty.”

The girl grinned a huge grin and blushed even through her rapidly deepening tan.

“But why does that mean I can’t dress the same as other girls?” she pressed on.

Roman finally lost his nerve. He was tired of not getting through to her so he pitched caution to the winds and let go of his better judgment.

“It’s because you’re hotter and sexier than the other girls, alright? You put on a pair of shorts and those legs and butt of yours look so good nobody couldn’t notice. And you can wear any kind of blouse you want but your boobs look so good in anything that guys are going to look. And yeah, I know other girls have boobs and butts, but you just have this really hot, sexy thing about you. Okay? Are you happy now?”

He was almost yelling, and by the time he finished he was worried a neighbor might overhear, even though the other houses weren’t that close. Angel had a stunned look on her face. Her jaw dropped open for a moment as she took in what her father had just said.

“Daddy? Are you saying I’m hot?”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying,” he replied, regretting every word. He didn’t regret thinking it because it was undeniably true whether he was the girl’s father or not. He only regretted losing his senses and saying it the way he did.

“Oh,” the girl said softly, looking down shyly. “Um, all you had to do was say so.”

II

After a long, awkward silence where father and daughter couldn’t make eye contact, Angel got up from her seat and walked to the edge of the pool. Roman couldn’t help watching her walk away, even for such a short distance. The way her ass moved in that bikini made his pulse race. She cast a quick glance back over her shoulder and dove into the water.

Roman was glad for the reprieve. He slowly finished his sandwich and beer while he watched his daughter swim laps back and forth across the pool. Her pert, young ass kept bobbing over and under the water as she kicked, with the bottom of her bikini riding in tighter between those firm cheeks until it nearly rode her body like a thong. Her father had to take a deep breath and look away, but after a few more minutes of swimming she climbed out of the pool and walked back to the table. Instead of sitting back down in her own seat, she boldly sat on her father’s lap, dripping water all over the place, and him.

“Hey! You’re soaking wet,” he complained, not really wanting her to get up. She hadn’t sat in his lap in years, and there weren’t many things he loved more than that.

“Awww, but you’re already wearing your suit. Besides, you’re my dad. Who else’s lap am I supposed to sit on?”

“No one’s. I hope.”

Roman put his hand on the base of his daughter’s spine, barely an inch or two above her ass. Now that her bikini was soaking wet, her swollen nipples and pouty camel toe were showing up clearly in the thin fabric. It was all her father could do to fight a mental battle against growing an uncontrollable hard on.

“You’re always gonna take care of me, aren’t you, Daddy?” she said, looking at him with a sweet smile.

“Of course, baby. Always.”

She curled over and rested her face against his shoulder where he could feel the pulse of her breath on his neck. He held her in place with his arm and savored the closeness. With her body barely being covered, it was as close as he’d ever come to holding her naked, and his battle against the rise of his cock was finally lost. His only hope was that she wouldn’t notice, but as big as he was, there was definitely going to be a sizable bulge in the leg of his shorts.

“Daddy?”

“Yes, baby?”

“Did you mean what you said before? About me being, um, hot?”

“Of course, sweetheart. Or at least I’d think that if I weren’t your father.”

“Oh. Right. Okay.”

They went quiet for a while, and Roman started gently rubbing his daughter’s back. He didn’t dare touch her anywhere else. In the position she was in, her sweet, round tits were almost falling out of her scant bikini top, and the way they were sitting, Roman was able to gaze at them uninterrupted as she couldn’t tell where he was looking. Still, he couldn’t help wondering if she suspected he was looking.

“So I have an idea,” she said after a short while.

“Yeah?”

“You can tell me if it’s a good one or not.”

“Absolutely, sweetheart.”

“Hmmm, I really like it when you call me that.”

“Well, you are my sweetheart, aren’t you?”

“I better be.” It sounded close to a whine.

“So what’s your idea?”

“I was thinking maybe I could tone it down at least a little bit for school, just to keep the peace. But I want to be able to dress how I want to at home. I should be able to dress how I feel like in my own house, right? And if I go out with friends or something, then I’ll ask you for an honest opinion on my outfits for that. Sound good?”

Her tone was soft and calm, her face still tucked against her father’s neck and shoulder.

“Those are all great ideas, baby girl. We could even go shopping and get you new clothes.”

“Really? Could we?”

“Definitely. Why not? We haven’t been down here very long, and the weather’s a lot warmer here than what we’re used to. We probably should do that anyway. I could stand a few new things myself. How about you skip school tomorrow and we go up to Miami and go on a little shopping spree just you and me?”

“You’re the awesomest dad in the world.”

She snuggled tighter, and Roman put both arms around her nearly bare body. His dick was throbbing down the leg of his shorts. Fortunately, it was the opposite leg from the one his daughter’s pert ass was resting on.

“Daddy, I’m tired. Can you carry me to the couch so I can take a nap?”

On any other day he might have told her she was perfectly capable of walking to the couch herself, but after the day they’d been having, he stood up with her in his arms. She held onto his neck as he carried her inside and laid her down on the couch in the living room area. Her hair and bikini were still damp, but she seemed comfortable and cozy as she stretched out along the couch. Her father’s cock was raging just as hard as ever in his shorts, but if Angel noticed she hadn’t let on.

He started to get up but she reached for his arm and he stopped.

“Can you stay until I fall asleep?”

“Sure, baby,” he replied.

Her eyes started to hood over, although she was still looking at him through her hooded lids. “Daddy? Do you remember how you used to give me a goodnight kiss every night?”

Roman smiled. “I’ll never forget that, sweetheart.”

“I miss that.”

“Me too, baby.”

“Can we start doing that again?”

“I’d love that, sweetie.”

He leaned down to kiss his pretty daughter on the cheek, and at the last minute she turned her face and caught his lips with hers. It only lasted a second or two, but the girl’s lips were so soft and warm it made Roman’s heart jump in surprise, and it didn’t do a thing to discourage his cock from throbbing even harder.

Angel yawned and closed her eyes while her father sat and watched her drift off. He took a deep breath and let his eyes drift over that sensuous body laid out on the couch. She adjusted her position and somehow put her hand on his bare leg, letting it slip up a couple of inches past the leg of his shorts. Again, he was lucky it wasn’t the legs where his cock was straining against the material of his shorts.

Roman sat and watched his daughter go deeper into sleep, and then he quietly moved her hand off his leg and got up, leaving her to nap off a rough morning. He walked to the end of the couch and paused, taking a moment to look at his sleeping daughter in her scant bikini. It was insane, but he took the chance to indulge a moment of rubbing his hard cock through his shorts while he followed ever curve and hollow of the girl’s lush, teenaged body. Her bikini bottom was scant and thin enough to confirm his suspicion that his daughter’s pussy was bald as a peach.

Slipping off his sandals, he padded quietly back outside and turned on the outdoor shower head. He quickly stripped out of his clothes and stepped under the spray with his big, rigid cock wagging between his legs. Letting the spray of the shower soak his naked body, Roman squeezed out a handful of liquid body soap and began lathering up his cock while he ran through the entire morning in his mind. Every pout and smile Angel made came back to him. The way her lips felt brushing over his. The way her hair and neck smelled as she sat on his lap.

He knew he must have lost his mind, but he couldn’t help himself. He was filled with raging desire for his sexy little girl. One look at her and anyone would understand. His cock was rock hard and throbbing with blind need as he stroked his shaft and thought of how she was lying nearly naked just a dozen paces away from where he stood. The last thing he wanted was for the girl to wake up and see what he was doing. As much as he knew more than half of her teasing had been on purpose, he was afraid if she saw him like he was at that moment she’d never look at him the same way again.

But know she was just that close! It drove his pulse higher, and he stroked his cock with faster, tighter fist pumps. Before long, though, he found himself stepping out from the three-sided enclosure and padding as softly as he could back inside the house.

He stood back at the foot of the couch again. If she started to wake up, he only needed to sneak down the short hallway behind him to his bedroom. But he stood in that same spot and gazed hungrily at his bikini clad daughter pumping his lather coated hard on.

What he was doing was obviously a sign that he’d lost his mind completely. It was all the school’s fault for that ridiculous phone call about her outfit that morning. No. It was his fault for not controlling his feelings for her. It was her fault for knowingly teasing him with her skimpy fucking outfits and having that hot little body that wouldn’t quit.

The girl made a sleepy groan and shifted her body. Her arm went up over her eyelids while she lifted one leg up and let it rest against the side of the couch. The movement pulled the crotch of her bikini even tighter into the furrow of her bald little pussy. Its pouting shape was even more obvious now, and the sight inflamed her father’s cock to the point of painful throbbing even as he stroked himself harder and faster.

He did his best to be quiet as possible, knowing he should just tiptoe away before she woke up and caught him. But he was on the edge now and he couldn’t tear his eyes away from her supremely luscious young body. To make matters even worse, he thought of all her sweetness and love for him. He didn’t simply want to fuck her, but he was dying to make love to her in the deepest way, teaching her everything she could ever know about the passion between two people who loved everything about each other.

And then there was the way her perky young tits were threatening to pull out of her well-stretched top. Her nipples were hard as little pebbles and he couldn’t get the idea of sucking them out of his mind.

Not much more of this and he was suddenly spewing cum right onto the living room floor.

After, he snuck away as quickly and quietly as he could, going to rinse his body off in the outdoor shower. He didn’t even care about leaving thick drops of cum all over the floor at the end of the couch. Angel probably wouldn’t even notice them and he could clean them up later on. Naked, he carried his clothes back inside, passing by the couch on the way to the hall toward his room where he finished drying off and getting dressed.

Roman didn’t know what to do with himself now. He couldn’t believe what he’d just done. If he could at least keep those wicked thoughts and desires as mere fantasy then maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. It was amazing to think of how hard he’d cum while gazing at his own, very scantily clad daughter. Considering how she was the sexiest and most beautiful girl he knew it formed a twisted sort of sense. His urge had been satisfied, and he hadn’t even touched her. If anything, the girl had been sleeping soundly and happily, secure in the love the most important man in her life felt for her.

But if he were going to ever try anything like that again, he’d have to be more careful. More discreet. It wouldn’t be right to let his deep, inner urges be revealed to the girl in any way, even if she enjoyed teasing him a bit. There must be a lot of girls who did the same thing to their fathers. It had to be perfectly normal for girls like her to wonder how much their dads loved them, or how beautiful they thought their daughters were.

One thing he couldn’t allow again, though, was letting Angel sit on his lap in a skimpy bikini. The one she had on was too skimpy for a girl who was sitting on her father’s lap, but then, as she had so smartly suggested, she should be able to dress how she wanted in her own house. She had nothing to be ashamed of and everything to be extremely proud of. But feeling the weight of her perky, barely covered young ass on his lap had been more than he could deal with. And having her half-exposed tits practically in his face was agonizing. He’d never realized just how smooth and firm they looked until they were just inches away from his admiring eyes.

Roman needed to get out of there before he rationalized himself into another huge erection that would need attention. He went quietly back out through the back of the house, taking a long moment to pause and gaze at his beautiful, slumbering daughter. He sighed involuntarily as his eyes roamed over her luscious form once again. She was so perfect, and he loved her more than anything.

He finally dashed off a quick note to her on the pad on the kitchen table, then went out to the car and drove into the office for a couple of hours to get his mind off the crazy ideas rolling around in his mind. He’d promised to take her out to dinner and a movie later on, and he knew she wouldn’t let him forget that. Being a new to the area as they were, he didn’t really know the best places to go, but someone at the office would probably have a good suggestion. The company was new to the area, and since Roman was the boss he was sure the three young women who worked for him now would be eager to help him out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.