Hilda's Hookers - Cover

Preview

Hilda's Hookers

by Dionysos

Copyright© 2023 by Dionysos

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Ma/ft, Consensual, School, Incest, Daughter, Niece, Group Sex, Interracial, Black Male, Black Female, White Female, Oriental Female, Oral Sex, Public Sex, Prostitution,

Erotica Sex Story: Milly was a sexy 14-year-old who attended St Hilda’s grammar school along with her latest boyfriend, Luca who was 3 years older and had something of a reputation. His uncle had suggested he start a business providing the services of young girls to wealthy clients who were members of his exclusive gentlemen’s club. Milly joined Luca in setting up the new venture which she named Hilda’s Hookers.

Prologue

St. Hilda’s Grammar School for Girls was merged with St. Josephs Grammar School for Boys in the Swinging Sixties. To this day, the boys refer to their school as St. Joseph’s while the girls refer to the same school as St. Hilda’s. Despite dire warnings from St Hilda’s old governor’s about mixing the sexes, the teen pregnancy rate had actually fallen, but this was undoubtably more because of the easier availability of contraception than a reduction in sexual activity. In fact, a recent survey conducted by final year students, had shown that student sex had in fact increased dramatically.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.