Rayna - Breaking Dad's Dry Spell - Cover

Rayna - Breaking Dad's Dry Spell

by The Womb Raider

Copyright© 2023 by The Womb Raider

Incest Sex Story: Rayna decides that, almost three years after the death of her mother, her father needs some sexual relief. She offers her own feminine charms to help him. It turns out that her father has additional plans for her charms.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   .

“I’m telling you Rayna, this is different, it’s just weird.”

“If you’ll remember, it seemed pretty weird to you when he first suggested I should give myself to you, but now you don’t seem to be having much of a problem with it. Or was it another brother of mine who woke me up last night at 2am because he had gotten up to pee and couldn’t go back to sleep without fucking his sister?”

I had pulled my brother, Gabe, aside after dinner. A thought had been percolating in my head for a week or so, and I wanted to see what he thought of my idea.

“It’s just different. This is Dad...”

“Exactly, it’s Dad. Have you seen him dating anyone since Mom died? That’s been almost three years ago! He taught me guys have needs, remember? You certainly have seemed to prove the point.” I said with a wry smile. “The guy must be going crazy. He knows what I do on dates, and he hears you fucking me at all hours of the night and day. Do you know he even sometimes watches us get it on? Of course not, you are too busy plowing me, but sometimes he just stands outside your door and watches us fucking. Maybe he’s living vicariously through you, I don’t know, but...”

Gabe was looking upward, like he could see the threshold to his bedroom through the ceiling, imagining our father just outside his door while he and I were having sex on his bed.

“I’ve realized he’s been kinda training me for this for the last year and a half or so. I’m making all the meals, cleaning up around the house, and doing the entire households laundry. Let me tell you, cleaning the cum stains from the front of your tighty whitey’s, and the occasional “skid mark” from the other side is NOT something I ever envisioned my life entailing, but there you go.” I playfully punched Gabe’s upper arm.

I could tell Gabe still wasn’t too comfortable, but I realized it really wasn’t his decision. While Dad had taught me to be submissive to guys when it came to sex, it didn’t extend to letting them rule all my decisions.

“Look, you’ve been able to be with both me and the girls from school.” I said, gently placing my hand on his cheek. “Dad hasn’t had anyone since Mom died.”

That finally got through to Gabe. He understood just what Dad must have been going through these few years. He nodded.

“Good.” I said, giving Gabe a kiss on the cheek. “I just wanted you to know that ... well, we might not be able to be together as often, ok?”

Gabe nodded again and I took a deep breath and headed upstairs.


I first went to my room to brush my hair and get ready. I pulled my shorts down and off my legs, removed my t-shirt and bra, and stared at myself in the mirror.

I ran a hand over my boobs and down to my stomach, then turned to look at myself in profile in the mirror. It was kinda odd knowing that my body was the one that would break my father’s long dry streak. I gave each nipple a small tweak, then donned a long t-shirt that I used to sleep in, which came to my mid-thighs.

I padded barefoot to the master bedroom and looked inside. Dad was watching some TV before bed.

“Hi Daddy! Want some company?” I said brightly, stepping into the room and climbing up on the bed. I cuddled up next to him.

As he watched TV, I was trying to mold my body as closely to my father’s as possible, throwing a leg over his and my head on his shoulder. I felt very safe.

“Daddy? With Mom gone ... Do you ever get lonely?” I asked, putting my hand on his chest and rubbing it through his shirt.

“Sometimes, baby. Why?”

“Well, I could help. I’d like to help...” I said, looking up at him with the puppy-dog eyes that only a daughter could use on her father.

“I know you haven’t dated since Mom died, and you’ve taught me guys have needs sooooo...” I said, tracing my hand down his stomach to the waistband of his shorts.

I was half expecting him to stop me, but my father didn’t say a word, just tucked some hair behind my ear as I undid his shorts and pulled them down with his boxers. His already hardening hard cock flopped into view.

I grasped the hard shaft and gave it a couple strokes. Then I looked up into my father’s face.

“I love you, Daddy”.

Then I bent down and took my father’s cock into my mouth.

Up above I heard him give a deep contented sigh as I began to swirl my tongue around his glands. Lovingly I suckled on his dick, feeling the fullness between my lips as I worked him in and out of my mouth over and over.

Dad’s hips were starting to come off the bed, urging his cock deeper into my mouth, trying to find even more sensation.

“Oh, baby! That feels so good. Thank you. Mmmm ... but you better be careful or your gonna make me cum.”

I took him out of my mouth and gently stroked my father’s hard cock while looking up at him.

“Is that what you want me to do Daddy? Do you want me to suck you off, or do you want to put it somewhere else?”

“Oooh, Rayna, you don’t mean...”

I still stroked him slowly. “Yes, Daddy. You can have all of me. ALL. OF. ME.”

“Oh, my god, yes!”

Giving his cock a kiss, I knelt on the bed and pulled my t-shirt to my waist, then hooked my thumbs in my panties and pulled them first off one leg, then the other.

Dad looked almost delirious with delight when I laid on the bed and opened my legs for him. He climbed above me and knelt between my legs. I reached down and stroked the hard shaft that was extending out from his hips, then I led it’s tip down my slippery slot.

Dad didn’t waste any time, and pushed as soon as he felt his cock-head nestle against me. In a flash my hands were on his upper arms, as I felt him penetrate me.

We both gasped, then my father began to work his dick inside my pussy.

“Ugh ... ugh ... ugh ... Daddy! Daddy! You’re inside me, Daddy! You’re fucking your little girl! Ohhh ... Daddy...”

His thrusts were hard and powerful, I could feel his cock-head bumping against my cervix on every down-thrust, as he filled me completely.

Looking into the mirror above his bureau, I was able to see the wanton sight of us together. I was lying on my back with my long t-shit bunched up just under my breasts, showing that I was naked underneath it, my legs were spread wide for my father, who was laying on top of me and between my spread thighs. I was gripping his upper arms tightly as his butt moved up and down. And, while, it couldn’t be seen in the mirror, there was no doubt whatsoever that my father’s penis was very happily and very fully inserted up inside my vagina.

“Oh, Rayna! I’m close ... so close!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.