The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge. - Cover

The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge.

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 9: Recruiting Help

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Recruiting Help - A young scientist is captured by nanobot technology and made a slave. This is her story of capture, torture, escape, redemption and revenge.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex  

I took Alannah’s hand in mine and led her to the kitchen table to chat. Once I had her settled, I said, “How long has it been since Nick infested you with his bots?”

“Four years,” Alannah replied.

“Damn,” I sadly said as Alannah confirmed what I thought had been true. “First-generation bots, same as us four have. I’ve deactivated them, Alannah. But they’re still there, attached to your pain and pleasure centres, and they will remain there, just waiting for an activation order, to take you over again. There’s nothing, yet, that I can do to remove them safely.”

“How did you get out from under yours?”

“At the almost cost of a brain embolism, Yvonne got me into the MRI scanner and turned the waves up to almost killing power.”

“And you can’t do that because you’re scared the MRI waves will kill us?”

“Or do so much damage to your internal organs that you die later. Probably in terrible pain.”

“What happens now?” Alannah asked.

“I don’t know,” I told her. “I’ll have to keep your remote as it also controls Tammy. I guess you’ll have to trust me not to use it on you.”

Alannah took my hand in both hers, then looked deeply into my eyes, “I do trust you, Char ... Ona. You released me when it would have been much easier and safer to keep me controlled.”

Then she suddenly leant in and kissed me softly on my full lips.

“I can feel your warmth in your hand Ona. Plus, I can smell your arousal. Would you like me to help you with that?”

“Gawd, yes!” I reflexively moaned.

“Lie on your back on the table, baby. Alannah knows just what you need.”

Of course, I was already knickerless, and my tiny skirt wasn’t hiding a damned thing, so as soon as I was on the table, my pussy was utterly open to Alannah. Without hesitating at all, Alannah’s thumb found the top of my hood as she pulled it up to expose my tiny, blood-engorged clit. My hands found Alannah’s head as her warm, wet mouth covered my opening, her tongue delving deep inside.

“So good,” I moaned as I felt my first orgasm peak.

Two of Alannah’s fingers replaced her tongue. Expertly, Alannah hooked them up and back to find my G-spot as her tongue moved onto my clit. Sucking that beautiful nub into her mouth, Alannah bit lightly and pulled back. Now, as well as swirling her fingers over my G-spot, Alannah began thrusting her fingers into me.

“Oh, Gawd,” I moaned. “Oh, Gawd! YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Feeling much better, I sat up and kissed my new friend, “Thank you, Alannah. I badly needed that!”

“You know, Ona, I only made love with a woman because Nick made me, but that was nice. Doing it because I wanted to felt good.”

“Maybe, one day, you’ll let me return the favour, Alannah.”

Smiling coquettishly, Alannah replied, “How about now?”

I smiled, “Hold that thought, Alannah. Would you like to see your husband embarrassed and humiliated as he did to you so often?”

“Fuck, yes!” She averred.

“Come on, then. You won’t want to miss this,” I said as I took her hand in mine and guided her back to the lounge.

When we entered the lounge, Julia and Isabella still rode our husbands. Both women looked just about done, though. The men had similar looks of face-screwed-up agony as their need to orgasm was overridden by their nanobots. If blue balls were an actual thing, both would be sporting purple ones.

Sighing through another orgasm, Julia and Isabella stood and staggered across to the couch before falling onto it, exhausted. Davis and Nick continued moaning and thrusting their hips up, trying to cum. Yvonne was about to swing a leg over Davis before I stopped her.

Using both remotes, I asked, “Do you boys need to cum?”

Together, the men moaned, “Yes, please, Miss Ona.”

“Davis, on your hands and knees. Lift your skirt above your hips and pull your knickers aside. Nick, you will squat down and stick your cock in my husband’s ass. Don’t worry about lube, just shove in as hard as you can.”

“I’m – not – gay,” Nick panted as the bots punished his non-compliance.

Still using the remotes, I snarled, “Like I give a fuck what you are or aren’t. Now stick your dick in Davis’ ass.”

Holding the button down longer, I added, “You will find you love fucking a man. In fact, you will find your orgasm inside Davis’ ass is the best you’ve ever had, and you will beg your wife to allow you to do it again. From now on, you will never get hard for a woman unless your wife, or I, say you can. But every time a man walks past you wearing tight shorts or trousers, you will get an erection and wonder if he’d like to fuck you.

Finally, Doctor Nick, when you’ve completed Davis’s conversion to a woman with a cock and a vagina, you will realise you love her and want her to be your wife. To the exclusion of all others except those myself or your wife choose for you.”

Nick protested, but it was a fruitless exercise as the bots forced his compliance. Then, squatting as he’d been told, Dr Nick McKenzie, known surgeon and gad about town, brutally shoved his slender 6-inch cock into my husband’s ass. Then, holding onto Davis’ shoulders, Nick pounded him with all he had.

Using Davis’ remote, I reminded him, “You love being fucked in the ass and can’t cum until someone does. But tonight, my dick-loving husband, when you feel Nick cumming in your ass, you will spin so you can take his load down your throat. Only after you’ve swallowed Nick’s load will you be able to orgasm yourself.”

As I watched, I saw tears openly flowing down Tammy’s face.

“What’s the matter, Tammy?” Alannah sneered. “Don’t like the way Ona’s turning your boyfriend into a cock loving homo? Well, don’t worry. When Ona gives me control of your bots, I will do to you what Eric Cantana did to his wife. I will turn you into a cock swallowing, cum guzzling porn queen. Then, you fucking marriage-destroying bitch, you will get all the cock up your stuck-up ass you could possibly want.”

Tammy’s tears dried up as her bots forced her to happiness.

I thought through the implications of what Alannah wanted for Tammy. I’d just about decided that turning Tammy over to her was probably a fitting punishment for her when Davis spun and swallowed the first of many loads he’d accept from Nick. Davis’ rampantly erect cock spat his man juices onto the floor as he gleefully swallowed Nick’s load.

“Nick,” I said. “Get on your knees, and lick Davis’ semen up. You’ll find doing that makes you as horny as hell, and you will want to fuck my husband again. Davis may try to protest, but you will roughly take him and force your cock back into his ass.”

I told my husband, “Same rules apply, Davis. When you feel Nick cumming, you will turn to swallow his semen. Only then, may you orgasm, too.”

By now, most of the fight had drained out of Doctor McKenzie. So, if not exactly enthusiastically, he willingly knelt and began licking and sucking up Davis’ spilt semen. When he was done, Nick’s cock throbbed and twitched with desire. So forcing his friend onto his hands and knees, Nick shoved his cock up my husband’s ass again. Shortly after that, Davis swallowed another batch of Nick’s man juice.

“May I use your husband to get off, please, Ona?” Alannah begged. “Seeing them do that has me hotter than August in Havana.”

I smiled as I was pretty damned hot myself, “Help yourself,” I told her. “Do you want to ride him, or do you want to relax and make Davis do all the work?”

“I’ll ride him, Ona. But can you do one more thing for me? Will you make Tammy kneel close to my ass so she can see me getting what she never will again? Your husband’s cock in her slut cunt.”

Laughing, I replied, “Done deal.” Before repeating her request into Tammy’s remote.

Looking around, I could also see the other three women were aroused.

“I don’t know how to fix this,” I muttered to myself. “With our endorphin addictions, we will spend too much time fixated on being fucked to relieve our symptoms than anything else.”

In the meantime, however, I had my latest subject to use to satisfy their needs. So, holding down the talk buttons on their remotes, I said, “Isabella and Julia. Take Dr Nick to one of your bedrooms and use him to get yourselves off. Take all night if you need to. Share him equally, ladies,” I admonished as they gathered Doctor McKenzie up and escorted him to Julia’s room.

“I’ll go with them, Ona, if I may? Yvonne said. “I need a damned good rogering myself.”

Laughing, I told her to help herself.

As they left, I used Nick’s remote, “Nick. Until you see me face-to-face again, you will obey Yvonne as if she were me. You will remain hard but unable to orgasm until Yvonne says you may. Am I clear?”

“Yes, Ona,” wafted back from the departing crowd.

I fetched a quilt from the linen cupboard and threw it on the couch. Then, using Tammy’s remote, I said, “Tammy. Once Alannah has finished with you, you will get up and lie on the couch to sleep. You will not move from that couch until I release you from it. All night, you will be as horny as all hell. But, no matter how much you play with yourself, you will be unable to orgasm. Am I clear?”

“Yes, Ona.”

‘Well, that takes care of everyone else, but what do I do for myself?’ I knew I should go back to the lounge and ride my husband until I was satiated, but I couldn’t get past my anger at him. Plus, I didn’t know how long Alannah would be, and I didn’t want to deny or cut off her needs until she was satisfied. So, instead, I made my way to my bedroom before dropping my clothes on the floor and climbing into bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.