The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge. - Cover

The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge.

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 5: Moving to Brisbane

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Moving to Brisbane - A young scientist is captured by nanobot technology and made a slave. This is her story of capture, torture, escape, redemption and revenge.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex  

Davis had cut the four of us away from our friends and family and made us all live together in his inner-Melbourne house. But the other three women had families that wanted and expected to see them regularly, and rumours began to fly. Even secluded to work and the house, we all started hearing guesses about what happened at our home and establishment.

Perhaps Davis had been too blatant, too often, about using one of us in public. Or, maybe, rumour and innuendo swirled around us simply because we were rich and famous. But, whatever the reason, Melbourne became too hot for Davis to risk continuing his mind control research there.

Sidney seemed the logical place for him to move us, but he chose Brisbane instead. I have no idea why, but I think he thought Queensland was more naïve and trusting of appearances than Melbourne or Sidney.

Before we moved, one last twist forcibly reminded me how deeply subjugated I was. My sister, Ina, called and said she was bringing our mother and father to visit.

Davis flew into a rage and demanded to know if I’d somehow sent her a message. With a simple command into his remote, Davis elicited all my computer passwords from me before searching through all of my emails and social media pages for the message.

Even though he didn’t find anything untoward, Davis punished my ‘infidelity’ by giving me two conflicting instructions. The first was the ongoing instruction to cum at least twice during every waking hour. But then he added, “You will not be able to cum unless my cock is in one of your holes.” Then, lastly, he refused to fuck any of my holes.

Within hours, I was climbing the walls, frustrated by my need to cum. The pain of not having obeyed instructions burnt my already overloaded synapses. But, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t get myself off, and neither Julia, Isabella, nor Yvonne could get me there.

In the end, my mind saved me by virtually shutting down. As I only ‘needed to cum’ if I was awake and because I couldn’t cum when I was awake, my brain turned me practically catatonic, and I slept through most days. However, a virtually catatonic research scientist isn’t much use. So, after seven days of torture, Davis relented and removed my ‘need to cum twice every hour’ instruction.

Reader, to understand how desperate things had become, you need to know I was so grateful that the pain had ended that I knelt before Davis and begged to suck him off. But, instead, to show his domination of me, the degenerate I married, dry fucked my poor abused ass. Then he forced me to suck his possibly shit-covered dick until he came on my face. But even his doing that wasn’t the worst. The worst was how hard I orgasmed as he fucked my ass and that I even gushed pussy juices as I felt his cum splashing on my face.

It would have been all so easy to give up because I was trapped and helpless and could do nothing to escape Davis’ manipulations. But I kept having these lucid moments where I felt the bots weren’t working. These fleeting events gave me hope that my underlying self would eventually overcome the bot’s effects, and I could cast them off and return to being me.

I held no such hopes for the other three because each seemed to be active participants in their degradation, and all seemed to revel in competing for Davis’ attention. Even Yvonne no longer appeared to be fighting. Instead, she seemed to enjoy being used by Davis or us three women.

When Davis and I met my family at Melbourne airport, the bots forced me to play the loving wife of a loving man. I tried with all my might to scream that Davis had me trapped and mind controlled, but the throbbing ache in my head would allow no such words to pass through my lips. So, all I could do was watch in despair from the deepest recesses of my mind as I was forced to imitate a sickeningly sweet version of my previous self.

Somehow, Ina realised that I was in trouble. Eventually, she managed to get me alone, “What is happening, Ona? You look like a child whose favourite pussycat has run away. Is that bastard you married hitting you? Now, sweetie, don’t tell me all is alright because it’s been three years, and you’re not even pregnant yet. If you were happy, you’d have at least one child by now.”

With my eyes squeezed tightly shut, I tried with everything I had to tell my sister I was in trouble. But the bots wouldn’t allow me to voice the tiniest of complaints. But Ina somehow knew, anyway. I think she could see my pain as I tried to speak because she knew me so well.

“What is it, Ona? You can tell me, and I will try to make it better. If he is hurting you, we will take you back to Berlin with us.”

Davis found us, unfortunately. “Excuse me, Ina. May I have a quick word alone with Ona, please? I’ve just received an email from our clinic and need to discuss it with my wife.”

Giving me a concerned look first, Ina turned to Davis and smiled, “But, of course, Davis. Work, it must come first.”

Once Ina had left, Davis pulled out one of his remotes. Waving it under my nose, he said, “I gave your sister, mother and father orange juice when we first got home, do you remember?”

Meekly, I nodded.

“I prepared the juice last night, Ona, and laced it with nanobots. If you continue to try and tell your sister you’re in trouble, I will activate those bots and turn all your family into my sex slaves.”

Davis’s eyes burned mercilessly into me as I wept with despair.

Then this utter arsehole I’d married said, “Who knows, Ona? Maybe you’ll enjoy sucking your father’s cock as your mother eats your pussy, and I fuck your sister in the ass, or maybe you won’t. But, hear me well. Keep up your resistance, and we will find out.”

I dutifully promised to remain silent about what Davis had done to us four women. Then, I meekly followed my husband back to the lounge to play ‘happily married couple’.

Only a week after my family headed home, Davis moved us to Queensland. Shifting his allegiance to the Queensland branch of the CSIRO garnered our clinic a clear bonus of a million dollars, plus ongoing monthly funding of another $100,000. Using some of this money, Davis procured the rights and permissions to start human trials.

Unfortunately, my husband is smart as well as devious, so for the first trials, Davis selected his test subjects randomly. Using his new clinic’s name, Davis placed an ad looking for volunteers to trial a revolutionary new pain reduction system. Then, the names of all of the people who applied were placed into a hat before being drawn by a representative from the CSIRO.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.