The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge. - Cover

The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge.

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 4: Becoming Charlotte

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Becoming Charlotte - A young scientist is captured by nanobot technology and made a slave. This is her story of capture, torture, escape, redemption and revenge.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex  

I knew that was what Davis’ bots were doing to Isabella, Julia, Yvonne, and me. If we disobeyed, the bots caused us pain, and our minds encouraged us to do whatever was necessary to stop the pain. But if we did what Davis’ wanted exactly, the bots stimulated our pleasure centres. The problem was, if this pain/pleasure cycle continued, we’d become addicted to the endorphin rush.

I believed that since Isabella had been trapped by the bots for over six months, she was probably a lost cause. More than likely, Isabella was now a slave to her body’s endorphin addiction, and she would resent and fight any attempt to remove her drug.

I didn’t consider Julia because she appeared to be a willing accomplice. So that left me with Yvonne. Could I somehow enlist her help to escape the trap we’d been so deftly caught in? Would it be possible for me to help her and for her to help me without setting off the pain bots? I didn’t know, but I had to try.

However, at the moment, there was nothing I could do. In fact, as I lay there under my bastard of a husband’s booted heels, all I could think of was my need to cum. Unwittingly, my mouth opened, and I groaned with desire. Then, desperate to feel something to make me orgasm, I shifted upwards so Davis’ boot heel pressed against my clitoris, then thrust up at it.

The sharp edge of Davis’ boot scraped over my clit, and this tiny amount of pain rocketed me off the edge into orgasmic bliss. Writhing against the heel, I grabbed my husband’s booted foot and began humping it as orgasm after orgasm blasted through me.

Finally, the bots released me, and I sank onto the floor, exhausted.

Davis stood to look down at me, “You got my boot dirty, Charlotte, and your secretions cover almost the whole heel. So first, you will lick my boots clean, both of them, then you will beg me to ass fuck you again.”

Oh, Gawd, reader, I couldn’t stop myself! The bots even knew that I wept in my despair and decided that wasn’t acceptable, so they prodded my emotions to joy by zapping my pain centres until I stopped crying and chose to embrace my humiliation.

Then, immediately after I made myself enjoy licking Davis’ boots, waves of pleasure soared through my whole being, and I found myself begging my husband to “stick your magnificent cock in my harlot’s ass, baby, please.”

I enjoyed him doing that so much that I came hard enough to pass out on the floor.

Some hours later, I woke cold and naked where Davis had left me. Struggling to my feet, I staggered to our bedroom, only to find Davis fucking Isabella in the ass as Isabella munched on Julia’s pussy.

“Come in, Charlotte,” Davis said, waving his hand to summon me over. “Get in between Isabella’s knees and lick my balls and cock as I fuck her.”

There was a brief moment of pain as my subconscious tried to rebel, but my conscious mind demanded I do as I was told and enjoy it to stop any more hurt. So, eagerly, I climbed onto the bed, rolled onto my back and slid up between Isabella’s voluptuous thighs. Lawd help me, but because I knew Davis would be pleased, I stopped momentarily to tongue Isabella’s clitoris and labia before sucking one of Davis’ balls into my mouth.

Feeling my tongue on his shaven balls, Davis lost control and burst semen into Isabella’s ass. But he wasn’t satisfied he had degraded me enough because he instructed into the remote, “Isabella, lie on your stomach and push your ass into the air, and then reach behind you and spread your ass cheeks. Charlotte, you will felch my semen out of her ass and swallow it all.”

Standing so he could watch me complete this disgusting act, Davis added, “Julia, you will suck my cock clean of all of my and Isabella’s juices. Then you will share a cum kiss with Charlotte.”

Davis spent the night forcing Julia, Isabella and me to do more and more debased and disgusting things. It seemed he wanted to revel in our subjugation and test how depraved his bots could make us act. He must have been satisfied with the results, though, because, come the morning, we hadn’t refused to do anything he asked.

I will tell you the worst that Davis made us do. First, I lay there, let Isabella and Julia pee in my mouth, and happily drank it all. Then, I rolled onto my stomach and pushed my ass into the air as Isabella inserted her whole hand into my pussy, and Julia did the same with my ass.

I not only let Davis fuck my ass as Julia tongued his butt and Isabella rubbed her pussy on my face, I also enjoyed it. I came so hard and often that night that it was like every other sexual coupling I’d ever had paled into insignificance. It seemed that all I now lived for was for my husband to use his two sluts to degrade me further.

A spark of what I was still whispered deep in my mind, though. “Where was Yvonne?” It asked. “If his bots worked as well as expected, why were only the three of us there?”

My despair was complete the next morning when I walked naked into the kitchen and found Yvonne on her knees, sucking my husband’s dick. I felt all resistance collapsing as my pussy throbbed to the view instead of me feeling anger as I should have. Instead, with that little voice fleeing wailing, I eagerly dropped beside Yvonne and competed with her to be the first to receive Davis’ morning load. Lawd, help me, but I even felt proud when Davis came in my mouth, not hers!

Once the bastard who was my husband finished degrading me, he told me to shower, get changed into my work attire, do my makeup, and then meet him in the office. Eager to please, I did as instructed and soon presented myself to him. As I’d been obeying an instruction, the pleasure bots stoked and fed my pleasure centres. Therefore, by the time I knelt in front of Davis, my clitoris throbbed with desire, and my knickers were soaked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.