The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge. - Cover

The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge.

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 3: The Breakthrough and Subsequent Events

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Breakthrough and Subsequent Events - A young scientist is captured by nanobot technology and made a slave. This is her story of capture, torture, escape, redemption and revenge.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex  

The RSPCA sent over a German Shephard that was virtually crippled. This poor animal was only seven years old, but hip dysplasia had destroyed her ability to walk. Unfortunately, neither Davis nor I could fix the congenital injury she suffered from. But our bots could override the pain messages the injury sent to the dog’s brain, convincing the brain that her hips were fine and she could walk, romp and play as usual.

Initially, when she awoke from the anaesthetic, Shona (the dog’s name), tried to hobble across to me to say hello. But, about halfway to me, she realised she felt no pain and ran into my arms.

I know it’s ridiculous to attribute human thoughts and behaviours to dogs. But I thought Shona’s licks, doggy kisses if you prefer, were her thanking me for taking away her pain. The RSPCA officer had tears in her eyes as she phoned the dog’s previous owners and asked if they wanted to see the dog ‘one last time’. I had to grin as I listened to the officer’s increasingly imaginative explanation for why the family should come to our lab.

I was glad when the officer hung up her phone and announced, “They were coming”.

I phoned Davis, thinking he would also love to witness the reunion. But, unfortunately, he didn’t answer my calls or messages. Looking at my watch, I knew clinic hours were over, and I knew, I just knew, Davis was fucking Isabella. Julia had called in sick that day, and I wondered if Davis was somewhere fucking her and Isabella together.

When Shona, howling, barking, and wagging her tail furiously, bounded across to greet her ‘lost’ family, tears welled in my eyes. But when I saw the two young girls, who must have grown with Shona from when Shona was a puppy hugging the animal and weeping, I had to kneel and hug all three as I wept tears of joy with them.

Geoff, the girl’s dad, asked, “How? How did you fix her? The vet told us the only option was to buy a set of cripple’s wheels for Shona to drag behind her as she walked. Unfortunately, I couldn’t afford that, so we had to give her up. Do you mean that the vet was wrong? Did he lie to us?”

I shook my head, “There is nothing we can do to fix the dysplasia affecting Shona, so instead, we’ve convinced Shona’s brain that her hips no longer hurt.”

“How did you do that?” Geoff asked.

I gave Geoff my most brilliant smile. The one that’s turned many a dance judge to my favour, “If I tell you that, honey, I have to kill you!”

Whilst the young girls looked shocked and horrified, Geoff laughed.

Once his belly laugh subsided, he said, “Okay. But how much does all this cost? I couldn’t afford the wheels. Surely this costs more?”

I just had to laugh, “Geoff, this is propriety technology. To cover the costs, if we were a for-profit laboratory, we’d need to charge in the tens of thousands of dollars. But we have a grant to test and investigate the efficaciousness of our designs.”

I turned my beaming smile on Geoff’s two daughters.

“Therefore, thank your local RSPCA officer, Billie, for bringing Shona to us, and take your dog home, free of charge.”

Geoff’s daughters ran across and hugged me, tears pouring from their eyes.

‘And that’s why I do this,’ I thought.

I could imagine how Geoff’s daughters would react if it was their mother that Davis and I had given back the gift of walking, and tears welled again.

‘This was it,’ I realised. ‘The pinnacle of what Davis and I were trying to achieve. If this worked on human subjects, Davis and I could reduce suffering the world over. Hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of people, could go about their daily tasks with little to no pain.’

I wished my husband was there to share this with me. After all, this was his dream. Davis dared to dream this outcome, David made it a reality, and Davis found the money and the drive to make the dream real. All I did, in reality, was make the bots microscopic. Everything else was his. At this moment, my love and admiration for my husband burned fiercely inside me. I wanted ‘my Davis’, the man who had seduced me so easily and quickly in London three years ago, back. So, I went looking for him.

Giving Yvonne the rest of the day off, I shut down the lab before getting into my car and heading home. I didn’t want my euphoric feelings to dissipate, so I even dared offer a prayer I wouldn’t find my husband fucking his mistress at our home as I drove.

I came home to an empty house. Wherever Davis and Isabella were fucking, if they were fucking, it wasn’t here, thankfully.

Wandering through the house as I disrobed, I wondered where my husband was. Then, it occurred to me, ‘Davis is paranoid about being sued. So, even though recording patients without their written consent is against the law, I’m sure Davis will have secreted several cameras to ‘protect his ass’ if he was sued.’

Thinking this idea through, I thought, ‘I bet he transfers his recordings onto the computer in our office. I wonder, does he trust me enough to store them there, knowing I’d never look?

Sitting at the desktop computer, I turned it on and began looking for anything suspicious. Davis and I both use laptops primarily, but our office is wired so that we can back up everything onto the larger desktop system for safe storage. To ensure nothing is lost, we back everything up to an external hard drive, and then to make doubly sure, we back up to another hard drive stored in Davis’ safe at his clinic.

I found a file called ‘Video evidence of successful trials’. I tried to access this folder, but it was password protected. Knowing I was onto something, I made several attempts to backdoor my way in. Unfortunately, Davis had locked this file down tightly, and I couldn’t open it. I needed the password, as that was the only way in.

Doubt assaulted my mind. What was I doing? These videos were surely only the ones of our test animals regaining full bodily function.

‘Why are they password locked, then?’ That inner voice asked.

I mulled over what I thought the password might be. I knew the computer would lock down if I incorrectly guessed more than three times. Then, only someone who knew the password could restart it. If that happened, Davis would know I’d tried to access his private files. Remembering how he looked when he hit me, I knew I didn’t dare let him catch me prying.

I decided to make one, and only one, attempt to unlock the file. Davis was obsessed with my body and loved my 36-24-36 figure with giant 28GG boobs. Would he have used those numbers as the password? Taking a deep breath, I entered 36-24-36@28GG, and the file opened.

Pleased with and proud of myself, I opened the first file marked ‘Isabella 210619’. This was the earliest entry and was only a few days after Davis and I returned from our honeymoon. The only entry was a movie clip. I cued it, then let it play. Horrified, I watched as Davis walked around his office at his practice, adjusting at least three cameras.

Once satisfied, Davis spoke for the record, “Isabella, 19th March 2019. Bots administered in a cup of tea ingested at 10.19 am.”

Then he pressed the intercom button and said, “Isabella, come in here, please.”

“Yes, Doctor?” Isabella queried in her sultry voice as she entered through the door.

“It’s well past time you stopped resisting me, woman. Now get on your knees and suck my cock.”

Isabella’s face flashed with annoyance, then, throwing her notebook on the floor, she said, “I told you last time you tried this rubbish, that was it. Stick your job up your bottom, Davis. I’m getting a lawyer and suing your sexist ass!”

In reply, Davis held up something that resembled a TV remote, pushed a button and said, “Activate.”

I’m sure my face mirrored Isabella’s because I could see her mutter, ‘What the fuck?” As I thought the same thing.

“Activate, what, Doctor Beckham?” Isabella stormed before collapsing to the floor, holding her head, almost retching from the pain.

“The nanobots in your bloodstream, Isabella. The ones that I will now use to make you do anything I wish, and things you never knew you were capable of.”

“Like hell, I _,” Isabella yelled before rolling onto her side, clutching her temples between her hands.

Panting, Isabella forced herself, through gritted teeth, to ask, “What have you done to me, Doctor?”

“Either killed you or turned you into my personal sex slave, Issie, Davis answered indifferently. “I’d prefer you to be my sex slave, but if you won’t be, then dead, it will have to be.”

“Then kill me, you bastar _,” Isabella managed to squeeze out before her eyes rolled back in her head, and she passed out.

My husband, possibly the most outstanding nanobot scientist in the world, and the man I loved and admired more than any other, stood and stripped his clothes off. Then using the ‘remote’, and even though he was talking to a passed-out colleague, he said, “You’re going to enjoy this, Issie. In fact, from here on, my cock touching any part of you will make you desperate to have me inside you. Then, once I’m in any of your holes, you will frequently orgasm until I pull out.”

Next, walking over to Isabella, he stripped her bare, rolled her onto her back and shoved her legs apart. Next, he took hold of his cock, positioned it at Isabella’s vulva before viciously thrusting it into her.

To my, and I’m sure, Isabella’s, despair, Isabella orgasmed as soon as Davis entered her.

I could hear Isabella muttering, “No, no, no, no,” as my husband fucked her. But it made no difference as every third or fourth minute, Isabella would erupt into another orgasm.

With everything she had, Isabella tried to fight Davis but couldn’t. Every time she tried to yell or force my husband off her, her face crumpled with pain.

“It’s no use fighting against this, Issie,” my husband triumphantly told her. “The bots have all attached to your cerebral cortices, and they will continue to zap them for as long as you resist. Try relaxing, and you might feel something wonderful.”

My unwilling eyes watched what happened next. This couldn’t be true, I thought. This had to be some sick sex game that Davis and Isabella played together. But the parallels between how the dogs behaved and how Isabella was being forced to behave were too similar.

Finally, unable to take any more pain, Isabella stopped resisting. Then, her voice lower and even more sultry than usual, Isabella moaned, “Fuck me, Doctor Beckham. Make me your cock slave. Take my body, and make it yours.”

As these words passed through her lips, Isabella threw her head back and screamed through a cataclysmic orgasm.

“Turn over and offer me your ass, then, Issie,” Davis answered.

I was flabbergasted as Davis hadn’t even suggested anal with me. Yet, here he was, demanding an unwilling woman offer him her ass. However, Isabella didn’t hesitate. She was on her stomach in a flash, holding her ass cheeks apart.

Then, speaking into the ‘remote’, my husband said, “My cock entering you is the most sexually stimulating thing you experience, Issie. It won’t matter if your holes are wet or dry, or how much it hurts, Isabella, you will love every moment that my dick is inside you. Plus, you will cum often and intensely until I withdraw my cock.”

The bastard that was my husband didn’t even spit on poor Isabella’s ring. Instead, he covered Isabella’s plump ass with his hips, angled his thick cock onto her rosebud, and then brutally shoved it into her ass.

Readers, watching this, my pucker hole clenched in sympathy for what Isabella must have felt. I couldn’t begin to comprehend the pain she must have experienced, but Isabella didn’t scream in pain as I anticipated. Instead, she screamed in delight as numerous body-shaking cum events ripped through her.

The rest of the movie appeared to contain nothing but Davis forcing Isabella to do even more debasing and disgusting things, so I switched it off. Weeping and shaking, I didn’t want to look at another file, but I needed to know what was happening. If I was to take this to the police, I needed to know what it was. Everything Davis had recorded was made at a property we jointly owned and stored in our Centre’s files. My name was central to the Centre’s name and ownership. If I couldn’t prove I had no knowledge of what ‘extra-curricular’ activities Davis was involved with, I’d go down with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.