The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge. - Cover

The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge.

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 12: Cleaning up the Details

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Cleaning up the Details - A young scientist is captured by nanobot technology and made a slave. This is her story of capture, torture, escape, redemption and revenge.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex  

It took Mark, Yvonne, Isabella, Alannah, and me almost two years to filter all of our nanobot-controlled patients through our clinic, rescreening the reasons they were being controlled. We flipped the control on nearly half of the males. Most of the ones we overthrew were like Nick and Davis. Their women weren’t out of control hell-cats, drug addicted, or suffering from mental disease. The men merely wanted obedient slaves they could fuck as often as they wished, in any way they wanted.

In other cases, the men were having an affair with another woman, and the wife had found out. So the men gave both women the bots and turned them into sex robots.

Nick did a fantastic job of turning my husband into a convincing woman, complete with a vagina where Davis’ balls used to be. It’s a total turn-on to watch Davis’s thick, almost 7-inch cock go hard as Nick fucks Davis’ pussy. When Davis cums from being fucked, I almost always orgasm, too.

Davis has adjusted beautifully to his new feminine role and is back seeing psychology patients at the centre. He’s no longer allowed to have anything to do with our nanobot program. Nick’s cosmetic surgery practice has boomed now he is no longer molesting any of his female clients.

Alannah divorced Nick and is living with Mark and Alexie. Their wedding is planned for spring next year. Alexie and Alannah are also lovers. Alexie and her brother are still intimate. Alexie is flying high in her nursing degree, maintaining a 4.7-grade average. The same grade I had.

Alannah made Nick give Tammy the full ‘porn star makeover package’. Tammy now sports a 44DD set of tits as well as a big badonkadonk butt. We asked Eric Cantana to help set up the same exercise program he uses for his wife and niece. Tammy spends at least four hours every day working through her exercises.

Even I have to admit she looks fantastic. Well, fantastic for a knob-gobbling, anal slut with over a million followers on her PornHub page. You can look her up as Tammy Twonight. You can even find the clips she’s done with Eric’s wife, Melody Melons, on there. Tammy’s specialty is ass-to-mouth. The nastier, the better.

Yvonne, Isabella and I are still friends and lovers. We’re seeing a psychiatrist who thinks he can help with our sex addictions. We’ve taken bets as to which one of us will seduce him first.

Unfortunately, I still love my husband dearly. I will never forgive him for what he did, but I still want us to be husband and wife. When the need hits us, Isabella, Yvonne and I use Nick and/or Davis to satisfy our sexual needs. Even though the bots have made them both almost exclusively gay, a simple instruction to become aroused and want to make love to us has them both harder than advanced calculus and ready to go all night. Davis has no balls, so he orgasms but no longer shoots semen, so there is no cleaning up afterwards. Neat, huh?

I’ve forced Julia never to be away from Davis and/or Nick. Now that Alannah is helping at my

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.