The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge. - Cover

The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge.

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 11: Recruiting More Help

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Recruiting More Help - A young scientist is captured by nanobot technology and made a slave. This is her story of capture, torture, escape, redemption and revenge.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex  

Later that day, everyone gathered at our unit. I sent Julia to join Davis, Nick and Tammy with the instruction that she was to try and induce Davis and Nick to fuck her. I knew they wouldn’t, and that would increase Julia’s sexual frustrations.

Isabell spoke, “I found the doctor who brought his younger sister in for us to help. A man called Mark Davis. I took the liberty of asking him to bring his sister into the clinic for a check-up and consultation, Ona. I hope that’s okay?”

“When is he due in?”

Tomorrow at 11.00 am.”

Turning to the group, I said, “So, how do we approach this?”

Yvonne spoke first, “It’s easy, Ona. He’s a man, and we’re all very sexy women. So we simply seduce him and ask him to help after he’s fucked us all.”

I had to laugh. It was just like the earthy person that was my friend to say that. But, the thing is, I thought it would probably work. Any one of us, by ourselves, would probably be enough to convince Mark to join our group. The three of us together ... well ... four, if Alannah also wanted to be included ... would definitely convince all but the gayest of homosexual men to play along.

“What about his sister?” I asked.

“Let Mark decide,” Yvonne pointed out. “I suspect Mark is probably already fucking her, so why not let him decide how involved she should be?”

The next morning, I assumed my usual spot at my desk near the entrance door, waiting for Mark and his sister Alexie (Alexandra) to arrive. When they walked in, I turned and purposefully flashed them my shaved and naked pudenda before standing and crossing to them.

Smiling, I guided them into Davis’ office before saying, “Hello, Mr Davis and Alexie. Good to see you again. How have things been?”

“They have been wonderful, Charlotte,” Mark assured me. “Alex is off the drugs and now only drinks a glass or two of wine every night. I cannot thank your clinic enough for helping us!”

“And you, Alexie?” I asked

“Mark has become the centre of my world,” she replied. “I owe him my life, and I am extremely grateful for what he did to save me from myself.”

“And how is your sex life with Mark?” I nonchalantly asked.

“Best I’ve ever had,” Alexie answered truthfully.

Mark sputtered a little but wisely held his voice.

Turning to Mark, I said, “I called you here under false pretences, Mark. We,” I indicated Yvonne, Isabella, who entered at the same time, and Alannah, who had walked up from Nick’s practice, “need your help. My husband is suffering from a personal crisis, and we need a qualified Medical Doctor to help us review our patients and ensure all are doing as well as expected. Of course, we’re offering a good, if not spectacular, remuneration package to encourage you to join our clinic.”

I indicated the four of us women present, excluding his sister, “All four of us are included in that ‘package’ if you would be interested?”

I knew we had him by the sudden bulge in Doctor Davis’ trousers.

Hesitatingly, though, Dr Mark asked, “I can have all four of you if I agree to join your clinic?”

“All at once or individually, anytime you want,” I confirmed.

“May I have a taste now?” Mark daringly asked.

“Sure,” I replied. “Which one of us would you like to taste?”

“You.”

“And what about your sister?” I asked as I casually sat on the edge of Davis’ desk in front of him and spread my thighs so he could see my knickerless pussy. “Surely you don’t want to leave her high and dry?”

“Oh,” Mark replied. “Ummm ... I’m not sure if she has ever done anything with another woman. And I’m not sure if she wants to.”

Then, confirming our assumption he was a good guy, Mark didn’t even use the remote he had that controlled his sister, he asked, “Alexie, would you like to have sex with any, or all, of these women?”

“Oh, Gawd, yes, brother,” Alexie confirmed. “I thought you would never let me explore my lesbian fantasies.”

“Kneel before me, Alexie,” I crooned. “Let’s put on a little show for your brother and lover.”

“You want me to lick your pussy, Charlotte?” Alexie asked.

Sigh. Was I ever going to get to be me? Or would I always have to correct people?

“It’s Ona, Alexie. Ona Mabooty. The dancer and scientist.”

“I don’t understand,” Mark and Alexie said in unison.

“It’s a long conversation for another time, guys,” I replied. “First, I need to know if you can commit to working exclusively at my clinic with the four of us here in this room. We pay well, and the benefits are awesome. Are you up for it? Will you accept the job? If you do, then we need to invoke patient/client confidentiality so we can explain the situation fully. Once we have explained, you need to decide if you want to join us. If you do not wish to, then I’ll understand. But, nothing we discuss can ever be discussed with anyone outside of the six of us, ever!”

“Is there anything illegal involved, Char ... Ona?” Mark asked.

“Other than taking people’s will away and turning them into nanobot-controlled sexual zombies?” I replied with a smile.

Mark did at least blush as he glanced at his sister.

“Yeah,” he said. “Other than that.”

Everybody, including Mark, laughed.

Then I took my three co-conspirators aside for a brief consultation.

“Are we agreed Mark is the one?” I questioned. “If we all decide he is, I’ll need to tell him everything and hope he doesn’t completely freak out and leave. Or, worse, try and free Davis and Nick.”

“He seems perfect, Ona,” Yvonne stated. “He’s genuinely concerned about his sister, not just controlling her for sex. He’s empathetic and sympathetic. I think he’ll work well with us.”

The other two agreed, but Alannah added, “Plus, with his leanly muscled build, chiselled jaw and salt and pepper hair, he’s as hot as all fuck, Ona! I hope he decides to take advantage of his ‘benefits package’ soon and often!”

“Sluts! I’m surrounded by nothing but dirty sluts!” I jocularly said. Then I whispered, “But you’re right. And his sister is as sexy as hell, too. I hope they might ‘take advantage’ here, now.”

Sitting back behind Davis’ desk, I said, “Dr Davis, we’d like to make you a formal offer of employment. A starting salary of $120,000/year, plus 25% of any new business you bring to our clinic. If things go as well as we expect, we will make you a full partner in the clinic somewhere down the track. How does that sound?”

“It sounds pretty good, Ona,” Mark replied. “I’ve only been working part-time as a locum as I needed to take care of Alexie. However, I’m concerned, still, about leaving her alone for extended periods of time.”

I turned to Alexie, “What skills do you have, Alexie? What kind of work do you normally do?”

Alexie turned to her brother for encouragement before saying, “Ona, I will not lie to you. Our parents were quite wealthy. When they passed away in a car accident, I was only fifteen, and I struggled to come to terms with their deaths. Then I fell in with the wrong crowd and started partying and using drugs. Fortunately, my part of the inheritance was tied up in a trust fund until my 21st birthday. Otherwise, I’d be broke, dead, or both by now.

“Mark came and found me in the crack house I was turning tricks in to feed my habit. To get me out of there, he hospitalised the two men who were selling my favours and feeding my habit. But, even so, I still ran away twice and returned to the drugs and doing tricks before he brought me here. I know many, many people would say he’s taken me captive and is using me for sexual favours, but that’s not how I see it. Mark has offered to deactivate my bots numerous times, but I 100% know I will always be safe as long as I’m with him, so I want to have the comfort of knowing that if my addiction raises its ugly head again, Mark can bring me back from the brink by using the nanobots to control me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.