The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge. - Cover

The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge.

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 10: Isabella’s Redemption

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Isabella’s Redemption - A young scientist is captured by nanobot technology and made a slave. This is her story of capture, torture, escape, redemption and revenge.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex  

Yvonne, Alannah and I made breakfast and sat chatting.

“Somehow,” I said to my co-conspirators. “I need to release all the women that should not have been taken over by Davis’ invention but keep control of those who should have been. How do I do that, and how do I tell the difference?”

“You have to release them all, Ona,” Alannah said emphatically.

“I’ll start with Tammy, then,” I replied.

Of course, Alannah’s face went white.

“Well, I guess you’re right, Ona. Maybe some do need to remain controlled.”

I smiled, “So, once again, I ask, how do I release those that should never have been taken? How do I keep control of those who need to be? And how do I tell the difference?”

“I think we’ll need to bring all that we can find in for a ‘review’, Ona,” Yvonne stated. “We can say we want to check the bots’ efficaciousness and ensure they’re not causing physical damage to the subject’s internal organs and brains. That way we can do a full medical on them and deactivate their bots without their controllers knowing if we decide they’re being controlled for the wrong reasons.”

“We?” I questioned.

“You, me and Alannah.”

“Are any of us medical doctors?”

Yvonne faltered to a stop.

“Oh, shit, Ona. I haven’t thought this through at all, have I?”

“I agree with you, Yvonne. But we need to recruit a doctor into our scheme. How do we do that safely? If they find out what’s been done, they’ll run screaming to the medical board, the cops, and the media. Boom goes our centre, our lives and our freedom. All four of us, as well as Davis, will go to jail.”

“Nick is an MD,” Alannah pointed out. “Can’t we use him?”

“Can we trust him? We’ll be giving him access to everything he needs to escape our control. What if he finds a gap in the programming like Yvonne and I did?”

Alannah laughed, “This whole conspiracy thing is much more difficult than it looks, isn’t it?”

Yvonne and I joined her laughter.

“We need to have a look through the customer base. Maybe there’s an MD that we can approach. Probably one that had a problem child that we’ve helped.”

“Or we could find one that has taken someone just because he can and reverse the tables on him,” Alannah added fiercely.

“But then we’re back to the same problem as with Nick. We have a controlled medical doctor with access to the nanobots. What if he manages to escape our control? We could all be worse off than we were with Davis and Nick.

“Lawd, with this technology, an unscrupulous person could have a whole stable of controlled women he could prostitute for a lot of money.”

“Isn’t that what Nick and Davis did to all of us?” Alannah asked.

“I can’t speak for you or Yvonne, Alannah. But Davis used us as sexual gifts to encourage investors to put money into our clinic, but we weren’t given to anyone who wanted nothing more than sexual favours. In other words, we weren’t sold as prostitutes, but we were made to make love to a lot of people we wouldn’t normally find attractive. Plus, I always wanted to be like my mum and dad. In a committed, long-term marriage, true only to each other.”

Alannah nodded, “I guess it was the same with me. I was made to perform sex acts with Tammy and the five of you, but no others.”

There was a sound of someone gasping in pain at the entry from the hallway into the kitchen. Turning, I saw Isabella holding herself at the doorway by sheer willpower alone.

“Ona, please allow me to stay and speak,” Isabella pleaded.

Swiftly picking up her remote, I gave permission for Isabella to come into the kitchen and talk to me.

“How much of what we planned did you hear, Issie?” I asked.

“Not much, Ona, Isabella replied. “I got here as you were discussing trying to find an MD to help test the nanobot-controlled subjects and how to ensure they don’t try to take over the three of you, or rat you out to the authorities.”

“What do you plan to do with that information, Issie?”

“Help, if I may?”

In disbelief, I replied, “You wish to help us keep control of Davis and Nick and perhaps take over others?”

I knew the bots ensured Isabella couldn’t lie, but even so, this was unexpected.

“Davis made me watch the recordings he took when he activated my bots, Ona. He delighted in deactivating my bots and then making me repeatedly relive that moment by reactivating them. I never wanted to ruin your marriage by sleeping with your husband, Ona. And I never would have without them. Ona, I beg of you, allow me to help you gain revenge on that arsehole!”

I think it was Isabella’s swearing that convinced me to tentatively trust her. Typically, Isabella is cultured, calm and discreet, so her dropping the a-bomb was a huge surprise. Of course, I would be cautious with her as I didn’t know what her endorphin addiction might later make her do, but I decided to at least give her a chance.

Picking up her remote, I spoke into the mic, “Isabella only, deactivate.”

As is usual with the first-generation bots, Isabella passed out as her bots shut down. However, Yvonne was able to catch her and control her fall to the ground.

Looking at me startled, Alannah said, “Jaysus, Ona! Are you sure about this?”

“Not really,” I admitted. “I have to be very cautious about where I leave her remote and maybe ensure at least one of you two is with me at all times in case she tries to attack me to get the remote.”

“Then why?”

“We need help, Alannah. But we can’t bring in anyone from outside for all the reasons we’ve discussed. But, at least with Issie, if she isn’t sincere about what she’s doing, I can reactivate the bots and retake control of her.”

Isabella awoke, and to the surprise of us all, she crawled across to me and hugged my thighs, tears streaming down her face.

“Thank you, Ona. Please believe me when I say I never wanted Davis. Oh, I won’t lie to you and say that I didn’t find him attractive, and the work we were doing was so incredible, but I never wanted him as a lover.”

Isabella looked up at me through tear-streamed eyes.

“I tried to warn you that your husband couldn’t be trusted, but he fed me the nanobots before I got the chance.”

Of course, I had no idea how to answer her, so I just hugged her before pulling her up to sit on my lap. Then I kissed her and said I believed her. Isabella cried on my shoulder. Big whooping sobs flowed from her. Not knowing what else to do, I kissed her again. But this time, instead of releasing my lips as I finished the kiss, Isabella placed a hand on the back of my neck and kissed me back.

Shocked, I let Isabella’s tongue slip between my lips and into my oral cavity and raised my tongue to meet hers. Moaning softly, Issie’s right hand found my left nipple and lightly stroked around it. Gawd, did it feel good. So, even with the others there, I found the inside of Isabella’s thigh with my right hand and ran my fingers up to her pussy. The heat from her groin radiated out, and it was plain that Isabella was at least as hot and horny as I was.

Ramping up the intensity of my kiss, I slipped my middle finger into Isabella’s vulva and found her clitoris with my thumb. Then, finding Issie’s G-spot, I swirled my finger over and around it as I manipulated her clit with my thumb.

I was so involved in bringing Isabella to orgasm that I barely noticed Alannah exposing my breasts. But I sure as hell noticed when she and Yvonne both sucked one of my nipples into their mouths!

Holding Isabella to me, I stood and then lowered her onto the table. Pushing her thighs apart, I knelt, then mouthed her pussy. Shoving my tongue into her vulva as far as I could force it, I thumbed her clit with my right hand. To my delight, Alannah lay on her back and slid between my thighs. Her tongue quickly found my entrance then she stroked from my perineum to my clitoris in long, languid strokes.

I decided to copy on Isabella what Alannah did to me, so I repeated the long tongue lick from Isabella’s rosebud to her clitoris. Following along with Alannah, I slipped a finger inside Issie’s ass as I exchanged the finger I had in her pussy for my thumb. Then, pinching them together, I gently pulled the twin sphincters slightly down. I was rewarded with a deep, guttural grunt from Isabella as she quietly climaxed.

I felt hands under my armpits lifting me to my feet, then the hands moved onto my back, pushing me forward to lie between Isabella’s thighs, our pussies mashed together. One of the hands on my back moved to my lower back just above my ass, and I felt the thick head of a strap-on dildo being slowly forced into my pussy. Turning back as I moaned, I saw Yvonne smiling down on me as she stroked her ‘cock’ into me.

“Relax, enjoy, Ona,” Yvonne crooned. “You need this baby, and I’m going to give you all you need.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.