Sister Swap: Wrong Side of the Tracks - Cover

Sister Swap: Wrong Side of the Tracks

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Just a bit of naughty fun. In this case to stop a war between two groups the unthinkable is proposed. The leaders will have to hand over their sister if a truce is broken. I bet you can guess the rest …

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Group Sex   First   Pregnancy  

“I need some food,” Buck announced.

“I could eat,” Rachel said.

They got up, and he wrapped an arm around her waist, guiding Rachel to the kitchen, where they found Faith. His sister looked freshly showered and in new clothes.

“Where’s Leo?” Buck asked.

Faith blushed.

“I think I wore him out. He’s sleeping.”

“Did you...?” Rachel asked.

Faith blushed brighter.

“Not yet,” Faith said, then turned the tables. “Did you?”

Rachel shook her head ‘no.’

While they talked, Buck pulled out the freezer drawer to see what was there. He found a big bag of pizza rolls, opened the bag, and dumped the contents on a cookie sheet as the oven heated up. He heard the two girls giggling as he got everyone bottles of water. Rachel gasped as his sister laughed.

“What’s going on?” Buck asked as he handed the girls water.

“Your sister just confirmed a rumor for me. It seems my brother has a horse cock, about nine inches long,” Rachel said. “His ex, Tamika, hinted at it, but I never took her seriously because she liked teasing me about my inexperience. She said if I ever had his dick in me, I’d become addicted and never go back to small-dicked boys again.”

“This is the same girl who dumped your brother while he was in juvie?” Faith asked.

“Yup. She’s now dating some older guy with two small kids living with him. I keep telling her she needs to bail because no one wants an instant family at her age. The crazy bitch says he needs her. Like yeah, he needs her as his built-in daycare who sucks his dick on the side,” Rachel said.

Buck sat in stunned silence as the two girls talked so bluntly. He had no idea they knew that kind of stuff.

“Hey, babe. Sorry, I conked out for a second,” Leo said as he came out of the bedroom in just his boxers.

Faith got up, kissed him, and made him take her seat so she could sit on his lap.

“What smells so good? I’m starved,” Leo said.

“Pizza rolls are in the oven,” Buck said. “Why don’t you all go into the TV room and find something to watch while I check on the food?”


Leo sat at one end of an oversized leather couch while his sister sat at the other. Faith crawled back onto his lap, then put her hands on his cheeks and kissed him. Her hands dropped and slid down his arms. His cock twitched as it began to come back to life.

“Faith, if you straddle my hips, we can pick up where we left off,” Leo said.

She twisted around and pressed hard against his dick with her drenched pussy. He thrust his tongue into her mouth as his hands found her butt to guide her crotch against his growing member.

“Food’s here,” Rachel said to warn them Buck was back.

He placed a platter of pizza rolls on the cushion between them, and Rachel jumped up to allow him to sit down before she sat on his lap. Leo noticed she wasn’t wearing any underwear as she sat down, but then was embarrassed to have seen his sister’s naked pussy.

“Let me feed you,” Faith said as she grabbed a pizza roll and popped it into his mouth, taking his mind off his sister’s cooch.

This was a good plan. Eat first before stuff gets serious.

Buck had put on a porno of a teenage sex party with two couples. In less than a minute, they’d gone from saying hello to sitting on a couch as the girls gave the guys head.

Faith fed Leo another pizza roll, then leaned in close to whisper in his ear. “I need something to eat, too.”

She slid off his lap, grabbed the waistband of his underwear, and pulled them off him. Before he could say anything, she’d sucked the head of his dick into her mouth.

“You can use a firmer grip,” Leo coached as Faith stroked him to total hardness.

“Holy shit,” Buck mumbled as he took in the sight of his sister sucking Leo’s enormous cock.

“Sis, you should help Buck out. I bet he’d like a quick blow job,” Leo said.

He grabbed another pizza roll and glanced back over at his sister and Buck. In a flurry of movement, Buck freed his dick. Rachel looked over to watch what Faith was doing and mimicked her actions. Buck let out a long moan as Rachel wrapped her lips around his shaft.

As the girls began to suck them earnestly, Buck and Leo reached out and fist-bumped. If things ended like this, they’d be fine and would call the rest of it off.


Leo loved Faith’s oral skills, but after the pizza rolls were gone, he decided to see if she was up for more.

“Would you like to try something different?” Leo asked, intending to return the favor and go down on her.

“Leo, I don’t think...” Faith began. “Um, will it fit?”

“Trust me, it’ll fit. You should take your shorts and panties off,” Leo said.

Faith pulled them off. Leo leaned forward and pulled her up so she now straddled his hips. She looked down at his cock as it pressed against her stomach, with his balls resting against her dripping slit. The tip of his cock reached well above her belly button.

Leo lifted her t-shirt over her head to expose her breasts for the first time. Though Faith was rather flat-chested, she sported two puffy areolas with long, thick nipples capping them. It looked like two upside-down ice cream cones had been pushed onto her chest.

He kissed her deeply as his hands found her bottom.

“If you want me to drive, just tell me. But for your first time, I suggest you be on top to control the action,” Leo said.

Faith nodded her head, so he lifted her hips up so he could run the tip of his cock along her pussy lips. He paid particular attention to her clit as he rubbed against it, then slid his member back until the head was at her entrance.

“Oh,” Faith said as she stiffened.

Leo leaned forward and sucked one of her nips into his mouth to distract her as he released her butt.

“Ow! Ow! Fudge!” Faith whimpered as the tip of his dick stretched her opening.

Buck and Rachel watched, mesmerized at the sight of the action before them.

Then Faith slipped, and Leo’s dick slid inside and took her cherry.

“AHHH! Shit, you’re too big,” Faith complained.

To Leo, she felt fucking fantastic! He could only imagine how good it would feel to bury his bone to the hilt. He looked down, and only a couple of inches had sunk home. Leo slowly lifted his hips to help her along, and her velvet tunnel began to open up to his invasion.

“You promised I would be in control!” Faith cried out.

“I’m sorry, Faith. You just feel so good that I couldn’t control myself.”

Faith let herself fall onto his cock, and her eyes snapped wide open. He saw the pain in her face as her mouth fell open in a silent scream.

“Are you okay?” Leo worried. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

She closed her eyes and shook her head ‘no.’

“I think you broke my pussy,” Faith whined.

Rachel giggled.

“You said you wanted a big cock.”

Faith gave her friend a dirty look.

“A human-sized cock like Buck has. Not this donkey cock your brother’s sporting.”

“Hey,” Buck complained.

Leo caught a tiny wink from Buck to let him know he wasn’t really offended. In Leo’s estimation, Buck never had any complaints from the ladies about what he was packing.

“Push it into me,” Faith said, now that she had relaxed a bit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.