Sister Swap: Wrong Side of the Tracks - Cover

Sister Swap: Wrong Side of the Tracks

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Just a bit of naughty fun. In this case to stop a war between two groups the unthinkable is proposed. The leaders will have to hand over their sister if a truce is broken. I bet you can guess the rest …

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Group Sex   First   Pregnancy  

’Looking back, there was one person I wish I’d killed in high school,’ Buck thought.

When he shared that thought, it became one of those full-stop moments where people wondered if he was serious. To understand, they would have to learn about where he grew up.

In 1929, Thorne Smith wrote ’In most commuting towns ... there are always two sides of which the tracks serve as a line of demarcation. There is a right side and the wrong side. Translated into terms of modern American idealism, this means the rich side and the side that hopes to be rich.’

An interesting side note was that most poorer parts of town are on the eastern side. It dates back to the industrial revolution, when factories or trains were centrally located because the town grew up around them. The smoke and grime followed the wind that blew toward the east, sort of like a campfire. The ones that get the smoke in their faces are the have-nots.

Barrett ‘Buck’ Sanders grew up in the small town of Logan, Ohio, population 7,050. His high school nemeses were the Rivera gang, who all lived in the Haydenville area, considered the most dangerous part of town. Oddly enough, the point person for the Riveras wasn’t, in fact, part of the gang. Emilio ‘Leo’ Rivera was the cousin of the actual gang leaders. Leo’s influence over his cousins made Buck view him as the enemy.

Buck had always been a jock and the leader of the more affluent kids at their high school. He dreamed of leaving Logan and playing football for Ohio State; they were recruiting him hard to play outside linebacker.

Buck’s family had lived in Logan for generations and owned Sanders Clay, which manufactured clay pipes and other masonry products. The company had been in business for nearly 150 years and employed over 500 people.

His family lived in the exclusive Hocking Hills area on 130 acres of forest. His grandparents had initially built a two-story log home. Ten years ago, his parents had constructed a ginormous modern home attached to the original house. They planned to look after his grandparents, but that didn’t quite work out because his grandfather died, and his grandmother moved to a condo in Naples, Florida.

His parents had turned the log home into a place to entertain. It was the perfect hangout for Buck and his friends since he was home alone for the summer, and his geeky little sister was away at some science camp. His mom was the mayor of Logan.

So, what’s a boy to do home alone with a party house? Why, have a party, of course.

Buck hung out with a crew of ten guys who ran their high school. He’d invited two of them, Clark Lassater and Terrence Miner, to come early for some pre-party action. When he answered the door, he was happy to see they’d brought three JV cheerleaders: Dora, Tina, and Liz.

“Welcome, ladies, to Chez Sanders. Can I get you some wine coolers?” Buck asked in greeting.

“Yes, please,” Dora, the perky blond, said.

The more shapely brunette, Tina, nodded, while Liz, the skinny black girl, wrinkled her nose.

“Could I have a beer instead?” Liz asked.

“Whatever the lady wants,” Clark said

“While Clark gets the drinks, why don’t I show you where to change?” Buck asked. “Terrence can find something for us to watch while we relax until everyone gets here.”

While the girls were busy changing, the guys stayed in the TV room. His parents had created a nice setup with two couches and an oversized recliner angled to see the 98-inch TV.

“Dude, you get Liz,” Clark said.

Buck knew that meant she would be the hardest nut to crack. Over the years, the three of them had invited the younger cheerleaders over before parties to ‘break them in.’ It also helped the guys to last longer when their girlfriends showed up if they got off before a party.

Their pre-party routine was Logan’s worst-kept secret, so Buck suspected Liz knew the score.

When the girls came out, they were all in bikinis. Buck stood up with a big smile.

“You three look fantastic. I think we’re overdressed,” Buck announced, then pulled his t-shirt over his head, leaving him in running shorts and sandals.

He noticed the three girls checking him out as he exposed his chest and stomach. Buck worked hard to ready himself for football, and his body reflected that. Clark and Terrence had fit bodies as well. They were a good three to four inches shorter than Buck and fifty pounds lighter. In essence, they were ordinary teenage boys.

“Liz, why don’t you join me in the recliner?” Buck asked.

Her face lit up when he picked her to join him. When she moved to squeeze in beside him, Buck grabbed her hips, sat her on his lap across his thighs, and reclined the chair. Liz leaned back, got comfortable, and touched his chest.

Clark and Dora took the couch on his right, and Terrence and Tina were on the other one. Dora kept the conversation going as they drank their first drinks. When that was done, Clark got everyone a fresh one while Terrence broached a subject Buck dreaded.

“I hear the Rivera kid’s getting out of juvie. Do you think they’ll let him back into school this fall?”

In grade school, Leo and Buck had been good friends. That was until Leo’s cousin was arrested for drug dealing, and Buck’s mom put a halt to their relationship. She didn’t want someone like Leo corrupting her son. Leo took it for what it was ... a slight against him and his family.

Ever since then, his cousins and Buck’s group had been at odds. Despite his feelings about Buck’s mother, Leo did his best to stay out of it, but the cousins were family, so...

Things had gotten out of hand junior year, and there was an all-out brawl after a basketball game. Leo had allegedly punched some nerd who’d somehow gotten himself in the middle of it and knocked the kid out. That earned Leo four months in juvie.

“We need to find a way to cool things down, or someone will get hurt senior year,” Terrence said. “And I would really like it if we could just have a good time and graduate.”

“You need to fix this,” Clark said to Buck.

“How about we focus on our pre-party and worry about that later? Why don’t you turn on the video, Terrence?” Buck said.

Terrence grabbed the remote and put on a porno of a group of teens at a party. Buck felt Liz stiffen in his lap as she took in the group on the screen beginning to make out. He put one hand on her hip and the other on Liz’s stomach. She wrapped her arms around his hand on her stomach.

“Oh my,” Liz murmured.

She shifted her weight on Buck’s lap, sliding backward to get more comfortable.

“Hang on,” Buck said, then lifted her ass up so he could reach down and adjust his growing erection.

He repositioned his member so it would go down the inside of the leg of his shorts. Then he sat Liz down on top of it.

As the clip flashed across the TV screen, Buck was becoming increasingly aware of the warmth of Liz’s legs and rear radiating through the fabric of his shorts. By now, his cock was erect and throbbing between Liz’s butt cheeks. He knew his engorged member was sticking out the bottom of his shorts, so he grabbed Liz’s hand and placed it on his package. He was emboldened when she didn’t jerk her hand away.

“Spread your legs so you can lift it up and grind on it,” Buck said.

He held his breath, afraid he’d pushed her too far, too fast. When she twisted around to face away from him and did as he suggested, he slowly let it out in relief.

Dora gasped when she glanced over, which made everyone else look. Buck had no doubt that he was on full display as he gently thrust up and down between Liz’s legs. He could see a good three inches sticking up between them.

“Lean forward for a sec,” Buck said in her ear.

Liz did, which allowed him to untie her bikini top to uncover her itty-bitty titties. He reached around and began to toy with her nipples. He grinned when she liked that.

As Buck continued to play with her nipples, he glanced over at Terrence and Tina, watching as Tina gave his friend a blow job. They made fun of Terrence because he disproved the myth that all black guys had big cocks. He might be average at best. Dora was naked, and Clark had gone down on her, causing her to make happy noises.

Buck reached to Liz’s hips, undid her bikini bottom, and pulled it off. He lifted her hips up and let his cock slide between her legs. He felt the tip at her opening and let go of her hips. Liz wasn’t ready, and when Buck entered her, the end of his dick pierced her maidenhead and wormed its way halfway in. Liz froze.

“It’s too big,” Liz whined.

“Relax. Just breathe,” Buck coached.

Tina gagged as Terrence erupted. He held her head as he pumped his spend down her throat. When he let go, she wasn’t happy.

“You could have warned me,” Tina said and got up to run to the bathroom.

Buck had put mouthwash on the guest sink for such emergencies.

He felt Liz lift up a bit and drop back down to gain another inch. It took her several more times before he was balls deep.

“Jesus, is it all in me?” Liz asked.

“Fuck me. Put your dick in me now,” Dora ordered Clark.

Buck watched as Clark pushed his shorts and underwear down to free his member. He was above average in size. Dora’s eyes got big when she saw his package.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.